NASA Livestream (BTW Earth is a Sphere)

NASA Live - Earth From Space (HDVR) ♥ ISS LIVE FEED #AstronomyDay2018 | Subscribe now!

Get in here Zig Forums it's time to celebrate the white man's achievements and reminds ourselves of our holy mission to save our people so we may spread out across the stars.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

This is one of the few cases where I would tolerate direct linking to JewTube.

BTW to any Flat Earther retards look at how the solar panels curve. The lenses curves in the opposite way as to the Earth. You can't blame the camera lenses this time for Earth appearing as a sphere.

You know "flat earthers" on here are just baiting or shilling, right?

Its funny that only white nations managed to go to space with their own technology.
All others stole or bought the tech.

Yes but their retardation is also good for getting my thread bumped too.

Yep. Are there any niggers on board the ISS btw? I don't think any niggers have been let on yet, even with the bell curve dictating there's got to be at least one nigger on the planet that might be able to go.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-01 15-06-45.png (3840x2160, 9.15M)

The ISS is passing over Europe right now, our homeland. Get in here!!

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-01 15-20-15.png (3840x2160, 5.63M)

Comfy. Thanks user.

smh they are a cancer on the internet

What you mean by this?

No, nigger. Get a goddamn flashlight and a tennis ball. Turn on the flashlight, point it at the tennis ball, and move it around the tennis ball.

It has phases just like the moon because it's ROUND. Don't overcomplicate shit for retards who did meth.

Oh that's a good way to explain it. Also people should go on one of those rides where you get pinned to the back by the artificial gravity it generates (I've been on one many times).

Just watched this.

CGI. just saw a water bubble.

If you want a larf, ask flat earthers about the holohoax. Then see how comfortable they are with the official narrative.

AMERICA

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-01 16-43-32.png (3840x2160, 7.93M)

Men working on repairing the ISS while the women probably sit inside lol.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-01 16-44-32.png (3840x2160 5.65 MB, 7.8M)

Before Zig Forums started sucking on jewish neocon cock, anyone red pilled would have told you that NASA is a psyop.

Most people who don't believe in NASA are already red pilled (their governments lie to them, the bad guys won WWII, left and right are jewish illusions and Trump was always the jews choice) and know what the jews are up to and knew the jewish Trump scam while all the retards and isreali kikes on this board went all MAGA

NASA means to deceive in Hebrew

No one red pilled is a NASA fanboy only blue pilled normies and lying jews ITT

As apposed to the truthers/flat earthers who claim that NASA was ran by nazis?

I never mentioned flat Earth, you and a few jews ITT have though… but the primary guy involved is Eric Dubay whose body of work for years has been exposing jewish lies he has been in the game for a lot longer than retarded kikes decided to hijack the 'resistance' where now red-pilled means retarded goys who genuinely believed the orange kike wasn't an an agent of jewry.
That is literally retarded, blue pilled spastic tier.

Believing in jewish illusions is the very definition of braindead normie.

Fair enough.

If I wanted to watch some CGI, I would go to the new marvel movie

My view of NASA is that all their shit is real but they could have done so much fucking more and yet don't because they decide feeding niggers or other bullshit is more important.

You can see the ISS with a telescope. It's real.

I wish I didn't have a race war to fight because I'd really rather be exploring space right now than having to fight jews and niggers.

The new Darlingson Zig Forums fucking disgust me. Whatever happened to celebrating the innovation and daring of the white spirit? Space exploration is our race's crowning achievement, basically the last great thing we had managed to do before the rising tide of multiculturalism began to drag our nations down.

*Darlingson
Fuck autocorrect too.

They anchored my thread? :(

The stars are so bright its amazing

(check)
This. It boggles the mind how there can be people who describe themselves as "redpilled" and still implicitly trust the deeply masonic institution that is NASA.

This. All "big-name" counter-copernicanists name the Jew.

Stop making up bullshit.

There is no "space". Hence there cannot be and never has been something like "space exploration". Man up and lay aside the science-fiction fantasies.

I'm not. You can also see satellites all the time crossing around in the sky and if you position a telescope just right so it's looking at a spot along the trajectory of the ISS then you can see the space station too.

You obviously are. There is no way for you to verify if some speck or another in the sky is, indeed, the "ISS"

No, you can't. More bullshit.

Attached: 1519920455208.jpg (1129x1200, 117.6K)