My friend let me know about this part of the internet owned by neo-nazi scum. I didn't believe it at first...

My friend let me know about this part of the internet owned by neo-nazi scum. I didn't believe it at first, but then I took a visit to see the most vile racist bigots on the internet. Only a few months ago I nearly was killed at my school, Stoneman Douglass High. I am very offended to see you people mock me as a CNN crisis actor and making conspiracy theories like I was never even in the school during the shooting.
Can we please not debate this as Democrats and Republicans but discuss this as Americans? In the comments if you see someone you dissagree with do not attack each other talk to one another, this applies to me too.
WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO SAVE OUR FUTURE.(This bait is too high quality for this low quality world)

Attached: ZionKelly_DavidHogg.png (1058x1072, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/e6r0ba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG IM SO TRIGGERED

Attached: PissedOffHauge.png (464x466, 337.83K)

Well meme'd OP

Attached: hogger.png (734x888, 978.9K)

sage

The shooter did a shit job (that ought to be finished).

Hog looks like such a fucking punk.

You are so misinformed, Jake Paul is nothing but a clickbaiter who got millions of views off of children whom parents should be educated to nto let their children consume your garbage junk.

Nikolas Cruz was a terrible person, I was nearly shot and killed by the man. I am disgusted to see you people honor him like the woman who shot the YouTube headquarters up.

Attached: evil.png (718x672 38.98 KB, 619.13K)

Actually we're just normal Nazis.

PS. David "FUCK FUCK FUCK" Zogg, Lord of the Lanklets, put on some fucking weight. Your goddamn pumpkin head looks like it's about to tip you the fuck over.

poal.me/e6r0ba A vote for Tanya is a vote for equality

TOP KEK OP ! ! !

sage

Attached: Le56Wave.png (732x950 231.48 KB, 872.98K)

Go back to cuckchan.

Where the fuck are the mods? I get banned as a 'kike shill' for saying militias have been stigmatized out existence, and this faggot runs free?

What a waste of trips you child fucking kike.

Why not just leave and never come back?

In 2016, the CDC found nearly 90 percent of public schools had a written plan for responding to school shootings, and 70 percent of those schools had drilled students on the plan.
Infact, in a 2015 report counted just 31 homicides of students aged 5-18 that occurred at school or while traveling to or from school between July of 2012 and June of 2013.

You people are promoting school violence and school shootings. I can't believe people like you, Atlantic, are allowed to speak freely on this website. You should be banned, exposed on CNN, and put in a padded cell.
To that we say…

NO MORE

Attached: Hogg2.jpg (750x500 47.73 KB, 41.41K)

School shootings have nothing to do with guns.
How do you explain 635 years away?

Attached: 7739d5069f71a1d6dceb06ba60d1ac178a92d7a23cd1344ae3142ef4216c45f8.jpg (581x929, 152.82K)

Hogg, you have no idea what type of psychopath madman you are messing with. I have participated in the ending of HKM's, RatFink's, Rach's, and even Imkampfy's careers. My inspiration, Jake Paul, has inspired people like Ninja, Keemstar, and JoetheGamer to create more frequent vlogs and acquire more followers than you will get in 18 years, or when your balls drop. Whenever I post a new video on YouTube, such as pity party, it gets more views than STDs yo mama have. Infact, when a new video pops up on my channel, Liberal spammers and confirmed crisis actors bend over end expect the worst. They know that I have greater girth, mass, and length in my posts than any memer known to man.

To that I say…

I OWN Zig Forums, YOU GOT NO PLACE SPAMMING YOUR TUMBLR/CNN MOUTHPEICE ACTING CAREER QUOTES, IT'S EVERYDAY BRO WITH THAT CAREER ENDING FLOWWWW

>>>/8tube/

Attached: Meme.png (1280x720 31.4 KB, 76.62K)

So which side were you shilling for again? I'm confused.

Attached: 30ae7fc103070ff7fd30f7822490e8eee1b3f620532bb39163be32e0417eaf8b.png (640x480, 479.35K)

DAILY REMIMDER HOGG WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOOTER
HE SHOT THE FIRST SHOTS BAILED DUMPED HIS PISTOL IN A BOG THEN WENT BACK TO SCHOOL (Kek) TO FILM THE ENSUING SHIT SHOW
Also Seth Rich is in WItness protection right now

Democrats arent Americans.

Attached: general lee.png (545x201, 145.23K)