Germany: Free Yarmulkes to Common Citizens

Didn't seem to be big turn outs but concerning nonetheless. (And posting because I hadn't seen a thread covering this.)

liveleak.com/view?t=ucvPc_1525204863

There are videos on jewtube about it too. Find them your self.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-images_1525204848.jpeg (189x267, 16.64K)

So which was it, get your story straight.

A kippa and yarmulke are the same thing. Go back to leddit you faggot.

I have to post this kek made me do it

Get educated about how to spot different brands of jew.

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145.38K)

Doesn't matter if they speak Yiddish or Hebrew.

Is the fire rising?

Looking forward to the jihad.

maybe it's kekworthy but this isn't a joke board

But let's be real, it wasn't.

other words for the same little jewish foreskin looking caps

>Implying this would stop shitskins who LOATHE kikes

Fun fact, and it actually is a fact.
If Berlin got atomized then the overall net production/worth of Germany would increase.

It literally is a cancer of a city now.

Financial centers are always cancer. London, New York, hell even Tokyo. They're the ones trying to make themselves look "good" for the Olympics.

The more fence shitting Germans get redpilled about the moohammedan menace the better. If their MUH Juice guilt is what makes them swallow it, fair enough. We can re-reeducate later.

Brah you don't understand. Capitol cities are always net money makers in every country on the planet, EXCEPT Berlin.

Jews never give anything out for free. Their plan is to camouflage themselves from nigger and sand nigger attacks by having the gentiles wear their hats and soak up the abuse for them. Absolutely evil.

What does their stupid little hat have to do with alive or dead?

Who gives a fuck about "different brands" of kikes, all of them belong in the oven regardless.
This faggot i swear

Attached: Hitler - Get a load of this faggot.gif (155x173, 945.04K)

Pretty evil plan, it just misses one detail: akbars probably know how to spot a kike.

Me Chinese, me play joke
Me outjew you, now you broke

To be fair, sweet potatoes and russets cook at different times and temps for best results. For the most efficient burn you want to use the skinny hasidic faggots on the bottom and put the fat ashkenazi rats on top.

Attached: Chew.png (465x503, 310K)

Ah, Uncle Adolf's favorite recipe.

Attached: 1510277524041.jpg (2350x1230, 232.05K)

You know the Jews are getting worried once they start giving out free shit.

Attached: 1433300173041.jpg (292x257, 15.88K)

It's worrisome that the reaction to muslims musliming is to camouflage your self as a jew rather than sending them all back to whatever sandbox they came from.
It'd be amusing to convince these goys that they should in fact be sporting some sort of arm band of solidarity as opposed to a yarmulke. Perhaps that would work if it weren't in Germany.

Frankfurt is Germany's financial center and one of the most Jew-infested places along with Berlin and Hamburg

Attached: germany-jewish-menorah-hanukkah-1596x900.jpg (1000x670 294.69 KB, 333.75K)

Exactly backwards according to the Readers Digest secret german experiments on how to burn jews.
old>young
women>men
fat>skinny
Old fat women on the bottom insures a complete burn.
t. read the article when I was a kid.

I don't think the yarmulkes are going to do the trick. Some more intensive mark may be called for.

Attached: Jewish_Sheriff.jpg (1500x1200, 950.36K)

SAUL ALINSKY #4 MAKE THEM LIVE UP TO THEIR OWN RULES

IT IS THE IMPERATIVE OF EVERY GERMAN TO GO OUT AND GET 3-4 OF THESE THINGS, AND GET THEIR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME

IF THEY HAND OUT FREE SHIT GO OUT AND BREAK THE BANK

Disgusting kikes but the Berlinanons will make sure to remember the names and faces of the kikes, for later.
Making reverse-Schindler's aside, I don't think anyone outside of total faggots both the sexual of political kind are going to even pay attention to this or care enough to bear the markings of the jew.

Came to say this. You beat me. I salute you.

Dubs checked.

Even though I'm Bavarian as all get-out, I'm going to grow out a beard, dye all my hair brown and wear a yaMUCKa, and then go around harrasing people in my best kike voice.
(I'm good at impressions)

This is one of the six million cracks in the holocaust narrative. It doesn't matter which order you stack them or how much fat they have. Human bodies are 80% water. They don't burn without one million BTUs of input heat energy.

Also no non-kike is going to wear a kippah after the demonstration. next week the Jews will be a target again.

You know what's sad? Most of the German shitlibs joining in this demonstration probably think the attacks were from white Nhatsees.

This is why Chinese ovens are better at gasing