Charlottesville verdict on Goodwin

Goodwin found guilty in Carlottesville for 'malicious wounding'

Man in Charlottesville found guilty for 'maliciously wounding' $160,000 recipient DeAndre Harris when going to another man's defense.

Currently waiting for sentencing up to 20 years.

/requesting/ footage of incident.

>washingtonpost.com/local/white-supremacist-is-guilty-in-charlottesville-parking-garage-beating-of-black-man/2018/05/01/033396b4-4af9-11e8-8b5a-3b1697adcc2a_story.html
>archive.is/ldBrS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x500, 210.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZDbErYXuNM
youtube.com/watch?v=QTRasJCbbEM
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
newsplex.com/content/news/Deandre-Harris-faces-new-charges-468843933.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dp9zitn_I2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8WnFXzDXd7U
christophercantwell.com/2018/05/02/radical-agenda-s03e060-travesty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll pour a cold one out for him even though he's probably some kind of alt-righter. It should be a right for the white man to defend other whites against niggers no matter their political leanings.

Pretty sure it is.

Funny thing is, if he would have shot the nog he probably could have claimed self defense.

Obviously he didn't get a fair trial, hopefully he will appeal.

i was watching kiked alaska's stream when that fight in the garage went down, which im fairly certain is the case theyre talking about here, and it was totally justified. judicial activism should be met with the death penalty, no exceptions.

The footage shown on news is a clusterfuck that doesn't show DeAndre doing his attacks, or provide the context. Where is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZDbErYXuNM

Here's the video of the fight that happened in the parking garage in slow motion.

At first, one of the niggers (the one with the pink shirt) tried grabbing a dudes confederate flag (off camera), somebody who was with him pepper sprayed the pink shirt nigger, but after Dre Harris had struck the man holding the confederate flag with a maglight (he was carrying it just in case the sun went out, y'know), pink shirt nigger falls back, knocking Dre Harris out to the floor along with him, so that's 2 in 1. Turqoise shirt nigger then charges at a random frail guy in a white helmet, who initially started running from him, tackling him violently to the floor, knocking white helmet dude out (see second pic related). Then a chubby dude wearing a black t-shirt with League of the South insignia on it tries to intervene, he gets into a fight and gets knocked down, then three other people try to jump in and help the man on the floor and to run turqoise shirt nigger away. There is a guy in a blue striped long sleeved dress shirt holding a stick who seems to get him under control, until a guy wearing riot armor falls over him, and stick dude sends him running off, but turqoise shirt nigger manages to knock a smaller guy over on his way out.

During the midst of this, Deandre Harris starts to try to get up, until a different dude wearing riot armor wielding a riot shield starts pushing him with his shield and kicking him until he falls again (note that the dude wearing the riot gear is the same person being talked about in this article; he was later identified as Jacob Scott Goodwin) and then a different guy, wearing a boonie hat and a black t-shirt bearing league of the south insignia hits him in the head with what appears to be either a wooden truncheon or a piece of some wooden flagstaff that was brought with them to the rally (this guy was later identified and arrested as well; his name is Tyler Watkins Davis), and as he falls between the middle of the row inside the parking garage, all five of them begin beating the shit out of him. However, the beating only lasts for 10 seconds before he gets up with his face all bloodied and runs off.

Pic related. This is what immediately preceded the parking garage fight.

Also, here is a clearer view of the beating that happened to Deandre.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTRasJCbbEM

Attached: 5g1a3184.jpg (1600x900 145.97 KB, 252K)

who the fuck cares

Just a correction, I just reviewed the first picture, and pink shirt nigger wasn't the one grabbing the flag. It was shirtless nigger. Pink shirt nigger is wielding a stick/club and appears to be trying to attack the marchers with it until he gets pepper sprayed.

In the second clip, Goodwin is the guy in white shirt that jumps over to keep Andre from getting up?

Anyone with any sense.

Charlotesville was basically the TOO SOON meme

Instead of waiting and participating into the upcoming elections and getting a seat, you went into a trap and got in jail. So much for the master race. But maybe it was better this way, this was eugenics.

USA is ready for civic nationalism, not for white nationalism yet.

Fuck off literal BURGER posting, throwing away men like they're pieces of trash with no loyalty. Yeah, you're going to hang with the rest, FAGGOT

burger posting?

The System is your friend. The System likes you. The System will welcome your ideas. The System if fair. The System is just. The System will allow you to take part in it. The System is friendly. The System will change itself because of your co-operation. The System welcomes slow change. The System is yours, not theirs. The System is your friend :)

And also, here's the full video.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c

It starts at 1:05 when you can see the permitted nationalist demonstrators begin to leave the park as they're followed by the crowd of violent black bloc counter-demonstrators who can visibly be seen taunting the marchers as they're told by the police to leave the area as the permitted rally was deemed an "unlawful assembly" after a state of emergency was declared for the area due to heavy rioting and clashes that previously took place earlier.
One old grey haired nigger can be seen waving a stick as the chants of communist rhetoric continue.

At 3:21 and 3:27 you can hear and see one of the niggers break the dude in riot gears wooden stick and also at 3:27 you can see a guy in a white shirt and cap with long blonde hair spray pepper spray at pink shirt nigger (it appears it got him, but he doesn't seem affected by it) and afterwards somebody in the crowd throws something at them (I think it was a stick as somebody goes to pick one up, or perhaps they knocked another dudes stick out).

At 3:57 shirtless nigger gives a black power salute while saying "the fuck you lookin at hoe?" Clearly as he was trying to intimidate them. Which is funny because he later ran off and left his buddies in the parking garage fight that happens later.

At 4:02 you can see a nigger wearing a baseball bat cap waving a truncheon and from 4:10 and onwards, the threats of physical violence continue.

And until about 5:25, the permitted marchers reach the parking garage but are blocked off at the entrance until the camera turns around and shows the fight that happens in the other parking garage.

If democrats can pretend they want equality while they're in reality communists, so you can pretend that you want equality while in reality being a fascist.

Not while you own fuck all for propaganda to make such 'nuanced' positions you dumb shit. The extreme accusations they make are the only advantage you have.

The less white usa gets, the less white the jury will be. Less white jury, more injustice and preference for non-white criminals. Whoever made this type of justice system guess never imagined usa becoming nonwhite.

No, he's wearing riot gear and wielding a riot shield. See the first clip.

I think I noticed him after looking, he is pushing Andre further into the garage, right? Still trying to find where Andre sneaked attack, any timestamp?

he got a paid lawyer or what?

looking again*

I don't think he sneak attacked anyone who had beat him, however I could be wrong. But even still, they should be released on force majeure still applies here. Why would any of the marchers welcome themselves to being manhandled by a crowd 40 times their size?

And also, the bias in the prosecution is disgusting. They are gonna lose the key on a guy who lightly swung a stick on Dre one time and probably didn't even hit him but would acquit Dre harris, who hit a dude in the head with a flashlight (which was CAUGHT ON VIDEO, btw) just because it didn't cause the injury that the people who went to the magistrate to file the warrant claimed?

And also, Harris was later arrested for being found with weed and an assault rifle in his car, but for some reason, the police dropped the drug charges, so they could make it a misdemeanor. Because in the state of Virginia, if you're caught with both drugs and a firearm, it becomes a felony. That's why they did it, they want this dangerous person out on the streets, because that fucking monkey Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy the Zulu warrior doesn't want to arrest one of his own.

Here's the source:
newsplex.com/content/news/Deandre-Harris-faces-new-charges-468843933.html

Where's the evidence of that? I see more white-rights than blacks in these videos.

These aren't trained professionals, so yeah, I think if you see people fighting who you care about, thinking they're in trouble, your first instinct is to get in there and fight until the threat is neutralized. When everyone is already on edge, and the people they're associated with are throwing their fists in the air for 'black power' and goading you, you take them as enemy combatants and not 'innocent protesters'.

And I don't see Harris getting from one side of the garage entrance to the other or what took place there to justify Goodwin's encounter except that it was a clusterfuck and he may have seen him with 'the enemy' combatants.

In this video, from 9:41 to 9:47, what is Harris doing? How did he go from the other side of the entrance to on the ground on the opposite side? Set to .25 speed and it's unaccounted for
youtube.com/watch?v=dp9zitn_I2E

is this it?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WnFXzDXd7U

in that video, you can see the guy in the white helmet hit deandre and then run away, after which the torquise nig chases him at 9:38

Reminder that this nig used his gofundme gibs to buy new Air Jordans, a Mercedes, and film a rap video. He acted like the niggest nog he could be once he got money and the judge couldn't believe this guy might have started a fight.

Was the judge Jewish?

This is what happens when you allow jews to control the 'opposition'.
Jew controlled democrat voting antifa fighting jew controlled fashy based neocon jew supporting Republikikes, meanwhile the jew laughs and continues to gaslight the goy on TRS/DS and chanboards which they too run

The silence on this is that there's no -clear- indication that Goodwin has good cause to engage, nor that vindicates Harris. The only thing on video is Harris attacking someone else in the same area and then getting knocked over and Goodwin ends up keeping him down while the brawl takes place. Did Harris, in those 7 seconds between him getting up and falling again a couple feet away, attempt to go after anyone else? Either was trying to run away, or after being hit by the guy in the white helmet, he attempted to engage with the brawl.

Jury likely saw video and interpreted the old man with the flag as they wanted to (assumed that he attacked them or provoked them and got his flag stuck instead of his being a victim of the niggers). At the least (for what they want to justify to themselves), they probably saw it as Harris defending someone - or that was the excuse used.

There's a couple seconds missing between the Harris attack against the flag guy and Harris being knocked over. There's also a couple seconds (~7) missing between Harris being knocked over and his moving positions and getting knocked down by Goodwin.

The white helmet guy maybe (but no confirming evidence available) went to defend the old man from Harris and when Harris was knocked over by the pink shirt nig, he attacked him. After the attack, grey shirt nig appears to go to respond and white helmet runs, torquose nig appears to see the attack by white helmet on Harris and joins in with grey shirt nig, chasing white helmet.

Now, if Goodwin saw white helmet guy out of context getting beat on by other nigs, he might have seen those nigs as a group earlier, especially after their underhanded sneak attacks, presumed they're in combative mode and had to suppress Harris while others recovered themselves.

Robert Downer doesn't sound Jewish to me, but you can bet he's kosher.

9 out of 12 jurors were women so you know they saw Deandre as a gud boi who was juss defendin his frenz from nazeez.

If anything is to be learned from this it's
1: Don't go to rallies organized by controlled opposition
2: Make sure you're filming yourself at all times for your own sake.

This is likely what happened, and the Jury took everything autistically and myopically out of context in order to fit their narrative of culpability.

(and yes i know im samefagging, I just reviewed the footage again and torquise nig is still fighting while Harris gets pushed down)

the key thing he is not "guilty beyond all reasonable doubt", but women can't reason

of course, this is presuming that there's not other evidence like eye witnesses which get more in depth than this. but, considering Zig Forums found an ISIS base with sheer autism and got russia to nuke it, i somehow doubt there was the level of analysis performed here, within that court room.

Might as well be Judge Buzzkill.

where can i get the court records?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1367x171 43.48 KB, 12.94K)

Not gonna fly in Super Max, he's gonna have to shave that thing off otherwise the COs will and you don't 5 COs in your cell trying cut your facial hair
sage for off topic

He will be sent to the prison as an edgy alt-righter but he will emerge as a hardcore NatSoc.

Attached: 1024x1024_2_.jpg (745x493, 83.47K)

Juries in criminal cases are selected by the court. They often contain civilian employees of the courthouse or police department. Don't think you'll get a fair trial just because there is a jury. I wouldn't be surprised if there were antifa on the jury.

sounds like the worst possible jury, since the whole place is filled with anti-trump commies and word would get around that an employee is on that specific trial.. if they left the trial without saying 'guilty', how would they be treated by coworkers?

Under marxists and kikes, there are no human rights.

They were already claiming that the GOP, a former group of Trotskyites, were racist. You think they're going to be softer on Civic Nationalism? Really?

At your best, you'll only bleed slower than White Nationalism. The reason why they aren't cracking down on you now is because WN is currently the "worst" right-wing movement that exists so far. Once we fade from the picture, they'll target you next. Not to mention that Civic Nationalism can't be argued for. There's nothing preventing the left from saying that illegals, jews, and terrorists can be "patriots" too.

There were jurors wearing ARA pins in court from what I remember.

?..

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (207x23, 642)

Can some user look for/get PACER information on this?

Yeah, it's an official organization. Yet, they weren't kicked out.

It's worse than that. The people who don't try to get out of being on a jury are typically people with nothing better to do. The kind of retards who watch TV all day. They are completely inundated with jewish propaganda. They don't understand that the court would bring a case against someone that's not 100% guilty and can't imagine that a father could be a better parent than the mother.

They are the same kind of gullible retards who will never understand that gun control increases crime and think cops can do no wrong unless they are murdering defenseless niggers. There was some sitcom where a nigger was talking about how great jury duty is. "You get to sit in an air conditioned room, get free food and get to judge people." So it's retards or someone with an agenda. It should come as no surprise most courts have a 98+% conviction rate.

Not surprising. The prosecuter's job performance is based on conviction rate and they'll never be punished save for the most blatantly illegal shit. I don't know if judges have to keep the conviction rate up too, but they're always sympathetic to the prosecution. They typically only reject the most outrageous requests of prosecutors.

I'll give a few real world examples.

Charge is assaulting a police officer.
Defense: The police conducted and illegal search and the arrest of the defendant was illegal.
Judge: So? … ok the police can't introduce any evidence they found from the illegal search, but they can still testify.

Prosecutor: The fact that the police beat the defendant to the point of hospitalization isn't relevant to the case.
Judge: Agreed. Injuries revived by the defendant during the arrest are inadmissible.

Not true, if you try to get out of jury they send it back 6 months later then 3 months and they will continue to spam your home. Most just give up and just go to court.

Attached: 0043 - XGL7Ex6.png (338x339, 8.86K)

Here if you simply don't respond to the summons they never contact you again.

christophercantwell.com/2018/05/02/radical-agenda-s03e060-travesty/

So the niggers who jumped the white guy did not get charged, correct?

I feel sorry for the guy, but he should have known Charlottesville was a semitic set-up based on the speakers alone.

There was only one way for him to know: have the time to shitpost on Zig Forums enough to be warned.. How many have that?

One of them did but the charges were dropped.

All you say is how you don't believe in the court system.
Or GTKRWN.
Whatever.

Appeals are costly, take years (while he is in prison), and are ultimately useless because the courts are saturated with Jew judges.

I agree with your sentiment, but be realistic. Stop depending on government institutions to do the right thing - they've pretty much all been Kiked.

Neither is the answer. Charlottesville was obvious controlled opposition organized by 2 alleged kikes - Kessler and Kline.

Oy vey! You dirty racists! Once they run away they are no longer the aggressors and you have to leave them alone!

Remember, punch a jew in the nose then cower in fear and scream for the police.

Friendly reminder that the law is whatever the kike world order wants it to be, and that you will never be handled fairly in a Jewish court. Literally 100% of non-kosher defendants are eternally guilty of criminal existence, while the Jews and their pet niggers are heroes for putting up with your presence in their country.

Courts, politics, and the media are the enemy. You fall into any of their hands, you're guilty and looking at decades in prison. Fuck what's fair, you will be annihilated if they figure out which side you're on.
Justice is a European concept, not a Semitic one.

Daily reminder that law is an Akkadian concept, and justice is a Sumerian one.

Guess which are we descended from, and which the Jews are descended from?

Attached: slavery.jpg (1000x645 88.79 KB, 234.86K)

When you show up to a rally or engage in physical resistance to white genocide, you better be prepared for your life to spontaneously end at any moment. It can happen any number of ways, were fighting for survival, its serious stuff and the enemy wont be playing fair with us.

He's going to enjoy getting raped in the clink. Let this be a lesson to everybody - never ever join a group.

kill activist judges and policy makers

You first, make sure to yell out something we'll recognize when you go out in a blaze of glory.

You think we don't notice how you speak?

False, he won't be that lucky. While on appeal you spend time in jail. Which relatively speaking, is significantly worse than prison. I've spent nights in the former, never the latter.

His defense attorney is the same guy representing Christopher Cantwell.

I'm trying but it says invalid case number

Remember when those ghetto nigletts kidnapped and tortured that mentally challenged boy and all charges where dropped?

Attached: 1525209182338.jpg (802x757, 76.06K)

What's the sentence for homicide?

The judicial precedent now set, is that if you ever have to defend yourself, the best course of action is to only do it when you're so heavily armed that once you start shooting, you keep shooting until everyone who opposes you is dead.
I'm sure the kikes are only (((cohencidentally))) using this case to further destabilize society.

Less if you're a nigger. I think they usually get out in 8-10 max. Kikes keep trying to push a race war. Anons would do well to memorize the home addresses of local (((judges))) in case they ever suffer a home invasion.

Yep. The judges are working as hard as possibly to destabilize society. None of the rules matter, so if you have to start shooting, you keep shooting until they're all dead.

25-life
Read the news and niggers get 5 years probation constantly.

Maybe first degree, manslaughter can get you 2.

let me ask sgt 4chan what the battle cry is then i will get back to you

==activist journalists== too
Keep an close eye on the hangouts of kelly weill

Hello mister federal agent.

Shit, if the punishment is 10 years you might as well go full moon man

Attached: 5aea7d58e8b1b[1].jpeg (678x381, 50.55K)

I would never make this ruling. The entirety of this shitshow is political theater for kikes and they're making a joke of our profession.

They let the Nigger who hit the old white man with a flash light scott free. Stop talking about percentages of whites becoming a minority in 20 years. Our own race is against us.

Not only did he get off, he got a gofundme with 100k to make a rap video

Boys that picture. The boers in South Africa, Europe being raped, white people starting to fight back all over the world. Open black hatred of whites increasing rapidly.

The RaHoWa is officially going above ground isn't it?

It would be great if I turned on the news tomorrow and this judge was executed by some random person. The older I get the more I realize that’s what needs to happen for the traitors to the constitution in order for real America to be back

(1)
Hello FBI.

Activist politicians, journalists, and lawyers are your enemies. Complaining about them isn't going to make them stop, making them run away from you does.

Do it as a lone wolf as opposed to planning it with a group. Those activists are extroverted people who hang out in public. You might think, "I'm going to lose my future from being imprisoned forever", but the fact of the matter is that you'll never have a future under those subversive kikes. Don't target civilians, only those with power.

Someone needs to put a stop to this. Harris must fear for his life.

he'll forget he was under threat after the next shiny rims he sees

These people are basically you, but they leave the basement and participate in street activism.

I will never understand cuck posts like this. The reality is they all need to hang.

(1)
Hi FBI.

He's definitely hard-right. He was affiliated with the late TradWorker Party and Billy Roper's ShieldWall Network.

Attached: goodwin and roper.jpg (307x207, 12.23K)

The AB are drug fiend/dealing wiggers who don't give a fuck about anything except money, I think Aryan Nations is more ideology oriented.

They also are the contract killers for the Mexican Mafia and Aryan Brotherhood is known to answer to them.

I like Billy Roper, but he should have had this fucker lose the neckbeard.