Far-right mayor hails success of Hungary-Serbia border fence

Far-right mayor hails success of Hungary-Serbia border fence
He was one of the loudest voices in a campaign that convinced Hungary’s government to build two parallel 10-foot-high razor-wire electric fences at the border, which also doubles as a frontier for the European Union.

The result is a modern-day iron curtain that stretches for 100 miles and is monitored by soldiers, dogs, thermal cameras and 3,000 newly recruited border police officers.

Hungarian authorities say it has effectively shut off the main migrant route from the Middle East to Western Europe; police arrested only five undocumented immigrants last month, compared with 3,528 before the fence existed in March 2016.

nbcnews.com/news/world/far-right-mayor-hails-success-hungary-serbia-border-fence-n868676
archive.is/vyWTl

Attached: 180425-hungary-border-mc-8323_9828f17ca2e25fe6a3a939134c1b364f.fit-860w.JPG (860x574, 155.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/far-right-mayor-hails-success-hungary-serbia-border-fence-n868676
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
brunel.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/articles/Muscular-men-less-likely-to-support-social-and-economic-equality-study-suggests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am not sure what the poin of this thread is, since you did not give a single name, but if you mean Laszlo Toroczkai (he is on the picture), he might easily become the front man of Jobbik, with Duro Dora on his side.
May that be the case, hails!

Attached: toroczkai180409_01.jpg (652x652, 72.7K)

it's a huge article

His arms, fucking hell.
Dude is based.

Also shows, oddly enough, that walls work.

yeah but building them is racist and you have the one in Israel to pay for

Have some nice graph.

Attached: Illegal immigration Hungary.png (1920x806, 65.55K)

Jews fear the fence and wall.

Now if only they would stem the tide of oogaboogas from italy.

But only when Europeans do it.

Attached: Illegal immigration Israel.jpg (599x399, 107.81K)

Worst part is my country has a natural wall but we are retarded enough to let people in.

Ever notice how leftists never are shown loving animals? At most they're shown treating their pets as a phone to carry in their purse.

Its because they see them as tools for them to use. I think is why even fucking furries have decided to turn right wing.

What living thing doesn't the left just see as a tool to use?

Themselves I guess?

No they believe that themselves are just vessels to use. These are a people who have severed their spirit from their bodies that is why they hate life and natural things so much.

That explains why they are such vermin. but then why are they scared of dying?

I just assume they function on the same logic as slaaneshi cultist they only live for pleasure and most of them are atheistic so they think after they die it's the end of the line.

That explain's there cult like behaviour.

It's like Hungary 1456 all over again! Thank you, Hungarians, for having the balls to do what the rest of Europe doesn't dare do.

Must feel good.

Criminal invaders*

I think they say what ever gives them the most virtue signal points.

W. South African here . What is the best way to attain citizenship? Would they accept me? Can't speak the language but am skilled. Would I be able to bring my entire family over? Say, if I were to have lived in the country, been productive and proved to be an upstanding citizen, would it be possible to bring in senior family members if I were able to support them? Would they, as senior citizens be able to assist in earning an income? Or would we, as a greater family be able to form a small business(es). I'm no businessman, but the skills are there. It's not a trade. More in the digital line of things.

Fuckit, I wouldn't mind patrolling that fence based on the idea alone. Good for you guys.

Attached: IMG_4079.JPG (490x497, 43.57K)

What happened to my 88 year ban, kike mod?
What happened to my 88 year ban, kike mod?

Bless you Hung-Aryan Chads

There's a hard-right faction of furries, believe it or not. The fags and trannies who make up a plurality of the fandom are of course never going to vote anything but far left Democrat and Communist.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

brunel.ac.uk/news-and-events/news/articles/Muscular-men-less-likely-to-support-social-and-economic-equality-study-suggests

It's all true.

Are they successful with a chain linked fence because they shoot the illegals?

muslims are cowards
they run at the first sign of resistance

Węgry

Attached: 1523381633257.png (1024x717, 267.27K)

curious what impact it will have from an ecological perspective

100 mile fence is not trivial when it comes to wild life and the like

it's stopping an extremely harmful organisms from spreading

Considering how much shit skins litter I'd say a net positive.

not beating up migrants, not denying them human rights, not treating them as second class citizens, denying a rabble of people who could be from anywhere and could be doiing anything and carrying any kind of disease is now "far,far right". fucking get real.

If you are able to run in a circle for 10 minutes you are fit for our border police work.

t.slovenian

Now its too late.

Attached: 1404764490777.jpg (600x488, 65.85K)

WALLS DON'T WORK SILLY GOYIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello South African. My friends and I enjoy sailing and are Christians, some with missionary experience. What do you think about a hypothetical situation where we sail to South Africa, pick up some people and sail back to the US? I showed them the racial tension in South Africa and they say they'd like to save lives. Do you think anyone would want to leave and come with us?

Larger image for those who want this based guy on their desktop.

Attached: 180425-hungary-border-mc-8323_9828f17ca2e25fe6a3a939134c1b364f.JPG (2500x1667, 2.95M)

The Virgin Imaginary Trump Wall

Vs

The Chad Real Hung Aryan Fence

See how easy it is to stop the flow if you make it hard for people? Which is just more proof that the whole thing was one of greed and opportunity, not desperation.

Aren't you guys forgetting that Hungary isn't the goal of those illegals and they can just go around last I checked? The barrier of the kikes works pretty well, though.
I just fucking hope US-Mex border wall works as well.

I guess wildlife from multicultural countries can no longer escape without a passport.

Why do you weak minded faggots even use the marxist left memewords?
He's conservative. And he's doing what every normal conservative should do.
Naturally he's far right to commies but that doesn't mean you have to stain your tongue with their shit.

Attached: Putin-Stare-Down.png (299x320, 200.31K)

I'll do 2,4 km on that, sign me up. You have a beautiful country. So do we, don't let animals ruin it. Stay proud and never ever give up.

Hello. I don't even think that's a question, it's a lifeline for some. For others, well they'll live and die and fight it out. I know some of you guys are fellow Zig Forumsommandos and we aren't very fond of US citizens, except for the insane respect we have for the US Vietnam vets who got ostracised by the USA and then came over to Rhodesia, and then to us to assist us in the war against the jews and communism. I've met some lovely folks from your side of the world but have never left this place. Siener van Rensburg was a profit through and through and i'm cringing for that day because with great victory, will come great sacrifice. However, if it were posited to me and there was some kind of indemnity, i'd opt in to make a better life for myself and i'm sure there'd be hundreds of thousands more deserving. Of-course, as long as it's not Chiraq or Detroit (I watch talmud vision and the shitty reality shows, reminds me of home - lel). Going from Joburg to Joburg won't make sense. Besides, would that not make us illegal immigrants? Especially illegal due to being white and all. I already posted this vid but this shit's happening more and more each day. Go onto yidtube to read the comments, they even shared a police car to do the attack. FUCK THE JEWS.

and the sub-human trash in said vid. Can't speak wrongthink these days because VPN's are shit.

Mods shadowbanning?

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING ANGERS ME THE MOST? IS THAT THE FUCKING POES OF A SAPS DIDNT SAY JACK SHIT ABOUT A FUCKING POLICE CAR INVOLVED EXCEPT THAT THEY CLONED IT AND THAT 4 OF THESE FUCKING APEFRICANS ARE STILL OUT AND ABOUT. NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING WORD ABOUT CASUALTIES OR DEATHS. NOT FUCKING ONE.

NOT FUCKING ONE

You know what they tell us on the radios and on the traffic updates? "AN INCIDENT TOOK PLACE" meaning somebody is gone.

THIS IS WHY EUROPE MUST REMAIN EUROPE AT ALL COSTS. SAVE YOURSELVES FROM AN INVASION. YOU DO NOT WANT THIS

Except for Sweden, Sweden can get fucked. They deserve all their shit for supplying clothing and food to the terrs that helped kill this country. Fuck you guys for causing this shit in the first place. Sweden, you motherfuckers! Fucking Pussies! You guys started this shit in the 60's and before that, it was the British against the Afrikaner. But that is lost in the sands of time, Sweden however, you fucking fucks, along with Denmark are part of the reason we're in this shit in the first place. Thanks Human Rights.

Good for them.