Handling the Alt-Right AFTERMATH

Rise Above Movement continues it tour into Europe, competing in MMA tournaments in Germany, Ukraine, and Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI

From what they've posted, they've managed to work with White-Rex's founder Denis Nikitin, as well as Pride France and other MMA groups in Europe.

Why are they the only Americans to do this? Probably because they want to salvage what reputation is left on the far-right after the Jewish media.

All i'm saying is, these guys handled this storm incredibly well. Must have good PR advisors on their team.

Attached: DcHXGR-WAAADZ9I.jpg (1200x900 29.38 KB, 197.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI
archive.org/details/Siege-by-James-Mason-1980-1986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man doesn't attract lazy ideas guys/controlled plants like Sellner or Southern, so…

*MMA

That's a good point

Do they have a doctrine available?

>youtube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI

I know they have a mission statement

Attached: DY-uRrMVAAAKWAC.jpg (900x1200, 208.24K)

Mainly because learned from the mistakes of the right, likely read Siege. Do you know why they chose "Rise Above Movement" as opposed to "Right-wing party", "alt-right", "NatSoc Party"? The name was likely chosen to reduce infighting so that there wouldn't be debates about how "right-wing" a person is. See pic related.

Any right-wing leader who hasn't read Siege is wasting their time by reinventing the wheel. It's not a pipebomb making manual, it's a set of articles that constructive criticize right-wing movements. Listen to the commentary by Alex Linder here:
archive.org/details/Siege-by-James-Mason-1980-1986

Attached: SIEGE- what movement whose movement.png (1175x689, 54.3K)

No celebs in the far right lol

Except the ones you're trying to cultivate.

Shilling is shilling. You're here to shill for this group what is any different than you or any other shill.

I'm definitley a fan, and funny enough when i wrote this post, sure enough someone else made a R.A.M. thread, so you'll have to see that they got more fans on here than you think

"Lots of fans" you mean the 4 people who keep posting in this and the other TRS 2.0 thread?

Right, so fuck off with your celebs.

What is this, a boy band?

Attached: op sucks dick.jpg (553x405, 58.38K)

what is trs 2.0?

The 600th thread on this board attacking TRS.

You probably forgot about it because you filtered it the moment you saw it.

Boy's Club for useful idiots doing (((activism))).

The Jews have placed all bets that they can get the retarded readers within Zig Forums back in the spotlight for humilation and demoralization. It doesn't matter how it starts, what the PR looks like, it's (((activism))) and if they mds weren't kikes it would be banned.

Redpilling is the only thing that's worked in 2000yrs. But stop redpilling and start joining your little white wing summer camp because you have no social development of your own.

Attached: false flag jew.jpg (600x750, 103.62K)

Also your faggy (((activism))) isn't going to change shit against a world wide power of military, media, drugs, prostitution, political, religous, and banking control.

Think about that for a minute. You're going to do activities and fight with ANTIFA to stop all of the above and you think you're not a useful idiot? Because Hitler, South Africans, and General Patton, JFK, Malcom X, all of these people couldn't stop it through direct protest but you little MMA faggots can, you're not being used? Read Siege and unite with people who are opposed to your values for more voting?

THE ONLY PROTEST IN THE TECHNOLOGICAL AGE IS REDPILLING – WAKE UP THE NORMIES —- STOP REFUSING YOUR MISSIONS TO PLAY BABY GAMES AND JOIN TEAMS IRL!

Attached: jews south africa.jpg (450x389, 155.48K)

MMA is going to save the White race

Fucking this all we need to do is post vote maga and post some more. None of this larpy fascist workout nonsense

Yup Red pilling is only for the big kids

Attached: 1EaxqJI.png (1920x1080, 195.85K)

sage

I don't know how many pullups David Irving has done, but I don't think any would have benefited the world more than what he chose to do instead.

Attached: david irving.jpg (1000x728, 255.34K)

Imagine how much more impact he would have if he was shredded and could kick ass though.

Attached: 1525215460006.jpg (792x1018, 394.7K)

Been right-wing a very long time and the only thing you got right was food review brah. That kid I love with all my heart and the fishoils.

Again, competing in an MMA tournament proves without a shadow of a doubt that they cannot be controlled opposition, right?

Hitler said everything you cited there, and he said it better than the sperg Mason.

That sounds like something the fucking Proud Boys would write tbh.

Very SA.

He probably was shredded when he was young. He was a steelworker in Germany. He's also mean looking. I wouldn't fuck with him.

I have such incredible respect for a man like Irving. It ironic though how a British man is able to put down the truth in such a good way each and every time.