Baked Alaska is Jewish Confirmed

Baked Jew exposed for being Jewish
Baked Jew exposed
hooktube.com/watch?v=EebCHoI2DPU(e-celeb cancer)

Attached: JewExample.jpg (1280x720, 189.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

e-celebs aren't accepted for a reason. Back to half, faggot.

Oh no! I guess we shouldn't listen to him anymore…

Attached: 15d0d4a5b588a632d4ea4bbc0338aef384579f2eff9392ee38535740438610e9.jpg (227x222, 10.17K)

Did anyone ever listen to him?

He's totally T_D tier which is about as cringe as you can get.

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (600x857, 84.04K)

Attached: OP's_theme_song.webm (640x360, 7.88M)

This! It doesn't undermine his arguments for FUCKING BASED blacks and spics, or obedience to a foreign semitic deity! We shouldn't let this thread stop our support for Israel in their nationalist struggle! Do your part for the race, get acid thrown in your face! Baked!~ Baked!~

You're hopeless.

Now this guy's fucking based.

Both of you are BASED, fellow semitepedes

Attached: BASED_BLACK_AMERICAN.png (532x483, 17.98K)

Please tell me what to think Kanye.

And water is wet.

There goes that myth.

Are there any quick infographics debunking the high jew IQ meme? I know why it's untrue (the study that figure was taken from was based on a small sample of upper class jewish school children, and the author himself said the result was not applicable to jews on average), but it's nice to have something faster than my own brain and fingers on hand.

Baked needs to be baked then. How did he recover so fast from having acid thrown in his face? Does eating foreslins give him regeneration powers?

All public live streams matter.
Baked is stupid, sure.
But OyVEY shut him down?
I think it is more jewish to shut down the livestreamers tbh
Has he not got a dna test?

Attached: florida-spencer-Tyler.jpg (600x404, 76.68K)

No they don't. Read a book.
Said no one. Begone, kike.

< vote for Hillary
< it would be better
>>>/gaschambers/

Not to defend what is most likely a kike, but I have all of those features and I'm a potato-nigger OP

Attached: 1486692289915.jpg (454x640, 184.56K)

Have you done your 23andMe yet? 99.3% European here, 0% Ashkeniggy.

>shilling for (((20jewandme)))
fucking kill yourself

And, let me guess, the remaining 0.7% is nigger/abbo?

No man, that's just a way for Jews to collect DNA for bio-weapons and for inserting into their own gene pools for genetic variance.
They're planning to wipe out white people and usurp their culture and heritage (as they did with the original Jews), so they need a good amount of white people's DNA before they're all gone.
The genetic testing craze that came out of nowhere suddenly, is a cover for that.

Pray tell, who are the original jews user. Also, not to derail, but are you Christian?

The original Jews are long dead. And no, I'm not a Christian.

had to admit recently that they've been lying to people about their DNA tests, they hand waved it off as saying they were "just messing with racists". but when you pay for a product you expect to get accurate results. ( not to mention identical twins and triplets also get different results on their tests) if you want a decent DNA test you have to go to a "real DNA lab" and probably pay over grand.

23andMe, the company, is kike, yes. But the lab they use is a white lab. Of course it is. And you can download your raw data.

Now, you may say, "they might tinker with your results", but they won't, for this very simple reason: If they did, they'd go broke, and it would be easy to catch them doing that.

Now, their analysis may be flawed, in many areas.

But here's why to get the testing done: They are the best at testing for Ashkenazi. Therefore, getting a 100% non-Ashkenazi seal of approval should make any Aryan proud.

They're kind of pissed, by the way, at us doing this…

They don't need to collect white American DNA for bio-weapons. There's plenty freely available.

Also, be aware that it's very expensive to actually sequence the genome, for now - $1000 at minimum, for a human. 23andMe, and the other companies, just give you a snapshot, specifically something like 500,000 SNP, basically letter pairs that are of interest (interesting variations).

If you're just referring to the fact that modern jews have a good amount of European DNA due to mixing, sure. However, if you're claiming modern jews have no genetic connection to the "original jews," I'll have to call bs.
The reason I asked if you were Christian was because, if you don't believe the modern jew is at least related to the old jews, then who would the true jews be? Some Christian (Europeans) like to be believe they are). I don't know why one would want to be the crappy group continually fucks up in the OT and continually does wrong in the NT (and all throughout history from ~50 AD to present), but that's just me.

Basically, that's fake news. Technically, they may fudge the numbers a bit, but not by much (they can't - if they did and got caught they'd be destroyed overnight, and you know how kikes love them shekels).

< what's the truth, according to an uneducated idiot
Why ask? Who cares?

So, maybe you are. But I'm 0%, and so certified.

Not getting a DNA test, and you're way too obvious
Fuck off kike

Europeans definitely aren't the original Jews
The people who believe in that are ridiculous

There's a reason they call themselves Israelis and not Israelites. They're the descendants of the tribe of Judah, know as Judahites or the Yehudim. That's why modern Israel doesn't share the same geographic location as ancient Israel. You'd be right to assert that they're still Semites and still at least partially one of the tribes, but they're not chosen because they never received the blessing of Abraham's covenant. Maybe try lurking for another year, read a history book or two. Try knowing at least some basic info about your enemy.

You should have never listened to him. He was/os a wigger drug user. Fucker was a libtard 'rapping' before jumping aboard the Trump train.

He also lied about being blinded and does shit to other 'alt-right' people. Real greasy jew behaviours.

Hey OP, kill yourself. Baked is a degenerate virtue-signalling junkie. Nothing can ever redeem him, and him being jewish can't make him less appealing because he's already scum.

Attached: suicide 2.jpg (599x315, 28.93K)

breaking news
kike looking alt-kike is a kike
americans has 0 jewdar

Attached: baked-alaska-has-a-new-discord_1495669770-b.jpg (780x440, 63.13K)

Modern jews are converts from kahzaria
They have no bloodlines to the original palestinian death cult (if it ever existed in the first place)

If you look at (((activists))) from the 60's like Abbie Hoffmann etc the first thing you had to ask yourself is how any normal person just travel all over the country and engage in constant political activity in public without a visible means of income, without a job? Normal people work at jobs, pay taxes, do the laundry etc etc etc. Then there's all these (((activists))) going from Chicago to Berkeley to Jew York to San Francisco. They're flying and eating in restaurants and staying in hotels.

Somebody is paying for this shit.

Who?

best post in this thread

Except the Levites and the Kohanim; their bloodlines do indeed seem to go way back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron

Baked Alaska hates, toxic internet boards such as this one.