Right Wing Fight Clubs

Right Wing MMA.

Posting a prominent Russian organization White Rex Pro .

Post Right Wing fighters, movements that promote 14/88
bloodyelbow.com/2017/10/12/16350612/white-rex-fascist-neo-nazi-groups-thrive-mma-promotions-clothing-brands-karim-zidan-mma-feature
archive.is/cz03i

m.spiegel.de/sport/sonst/kampf-der-nibelungen-wie-hooligans-den-kampfsport-erobern-a-1170558.html

bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/24/16923482/fighting-fascism-gym-owner-behind-greeces-anti-fascist-fight-club
Antifa is training, why shouldn't we

Archives coming providing this doesn't get deleted

Attached: 4f519c5aa01c98bbb4e444c33607159b31d1adb3.jpg (400x400 66.46 KB, 33.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cz03i
archive.is/6pFcs
stormfront.org/forum/t1005900/
hooktube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI
antifa.cz/content/what-white-rex
archive.is/kyHAr
hooktube.com/watch?v=CxQGPQp3Wbo
hooktube.com/watch?v=rF1mtJCqrNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/cz03i
Sorry archive gives error

They recently organized a MMA in Ostritz for Hitler's birthday
archive.is/6pFcs

stormfront.org/forum/t1005900/

mma is for sport fighting. in real life punching a person in the face can break your hand and your most powerful weapon (tool usage, and the versatility of the hand) is destroyed. train yourself in using knives, clubs, and firearms.

Just going to leave this here:
White Rex.Pro the birth of a Nation

(I believe this has something to do with a book on fascism?)

That quote in the third pic is grammatically broken, and this is thread #4 today. Go away.

hooktube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI

(Guys also present at international Hitler birthday MMA tournament)

I can't say grammar will win the race war.
Request denied.

Einfach Jugend -CSKA

They train at a gym.
I train at a range.

I train at both.

I think it's fine if people are into MMA, but I don't consider it the ideal form of "training" since I don't anticipate getting in many fist fights if SHTF. Plus, I'm not really looking to get kicked in the head as a form of exercise. But strength and endurance training are always good for you so I'm not against it per se.

Europe is nofunz.

How did they range fair at Berkeley?

I understand this board ownership is against white people organizing and becoming strong. I profoundly apologize for my mistake.

Go away.

MMA teaches the fundamentals of combat, though. The Greeks for instance would train Wrestling and Boxing and breaking a hand was a bigger concern in those days than now. I think they called it Pankrase or something, which is also the name of that 90s MMA organization that made Bas Rutten famous.

White Rex is great! Recently the founder, Denis Nikitin, has been working with the rise above movement out of California.

Here is the picture

Attached: IMG_20180502_164743.jpg (603x426, 40.86K)

Wrestling is still good though.
Also if you need to strike then you'll want to go with the hammer fist, less likely to damage anything that way.

You're thinking of pankration which was the sport in question.
It was a greek olympic sport. A kind of submission fighting with few real rules since the surviving accounts and depictions show/describe everything from wrestling to kicking.

whites are fucking savage fighting isn't a problem.
We need grammar to take control of ZOG armies. are you gonna punch US military into submission?

WR is an established, feared movement.
They work with nationalists across the continent. They even trained UK nationalists if I'm not mistaken
They scare the living daylights of antifa
antifa.cz/content/what-white-rex
archive.is/kyHAr

Shoo shoo we only need guns, one hour of practice is all I need. No need for physical training when I am going to kill with one hand pulling the trigger and the other hand eating a cheesy burger.

To conclude if they not only recognised, but invited these American nationalists as their guests of honor, it speaks masses about their work and credibility.

An outstanding connect.

10/10

Attached: CAtNHiqWoAEo4Ro.jpg (1280x1024 136.98 KB, 156.6K)

I welcome this.
Time to put things in their Right place

Exciting to see team USA doing so great!

Look into both gym. MMA. Special forces training and ultra.street sweeptactics.

Attached: videoplayback (4).webm (640x360, 7.26M)

Not respecting the board is offensive to everyone that posts here regularly. Spamming multiple threads, evading bans, and ignoring protocols makes you look like a nigger. Perhaps if you contained yourself to a single thread, respected the rules of the board, and avoided overtly shilling your merchandise the attitudes might be different. SAGED

These combined will have you terrify the shit out of your local communist pantifa junkie squad.

We are no longer afraid. Time to put things RIGHT

hooktube.com/watch?v=CxQGPQp3Wbo

Fuck off back to half.

GET FUCKING FIT!!!

racewar ain't gonna fight itself

Exactly.
i need not emphasize the commies are training so if you don't you're betraying the white race
No,
You need to be able to immobilize 5 wild commies with your bare hands

massed random shit with no tactics. brilliant.

Stupid as fuck. No white man wants to increase the amount of times he's hit in the head. Brain damaged retards. Lift instead.

I agree with this sentiment, it's retarded to go into a full contact sport for fitness training when you can do just that, fitness training.
Even bodyweight training for maximum functional strength is great, you dont need to hulk it to 300 pounds to shoot a 10 pound rifle.

Such a. eat shit and die waste of numbers

hooktube.com/watch?v=rF1mtJCqrNU

Shout out to the West.Coast!

Its almost like you don't like pitting yourself against your fellow man just to see who would win. Losers don't like competition, are you a loser?

Attached: 6e9d6e1d7a91c00cffbfd9b2bc8f40e8482a32017b9fb7bd6811427b5d5a79fe.png (1078x794, 38.02K)

You can also plant daisies.

Attached: maxresdefault (15)

Or do gardening if that's your perogative.
Faggot