RWFF

Right Wing MMA.

Posting a prominent Russian organization White Rex Pro .

Post Right Wing fighters, movements that promote 14/88

bloodyelbow.com/2017/10/12/16350612/white-rex-fascist-neo-nazi-groups-thrive-mma-promotions-clothing-brands-karim-zidan-mma-feature

archive.is/cz03i

m.spiegel.de/sport/sonst/kampf-der-nibelungen-wie-hooligans-den-kampfsport-erobern-a-1170558.html

bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/24/16923482/fighting-fascism-gym-owner-behind-greeces-anti-fascist-fight-club

Antifa is training, why shouldn't we(This spam yet again)

Attached: 163492921.jpg (200x176, 5.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bans.html
stormfront.org/forum/t1005900/
white-rex.tumblr.com/page/30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To the mod.crew.

Forget it.

You are too far gone.

sage

Attached: astroturf-and-spam-infographic-jpg.jpeg (797x599, 354.74K)

You openly allow d&c against white people.

Fuck you Fuck this board and Fuck this site

how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

The fact that your threads keep getting deleted should tell you something.

Come on delete this you fucking antiwhite piece of shit,
I'd love to see the ban reason

8ch.net/bans.html

The board leadership is antiwhite.
Yea that's clear

Thanks for pointing this out. More people need to see this.

Do you know what it tells me?
It tells me you are anti-white

Stop being a nigger and selling merchandise and maybe they wouldn't delete. The board rules are lurk 2 years for a reason. Act White and you will be treated like you are.

Global report.

Likewise. I don't tolerate shills in whatever form they take.

With how eager they are to make some shekels I think they are of (((chosen))) stock.

I like MMA and /fit/ so I would like to see regular news but you are fucking it up.

Darlings you fucking.faggots.can you tell me why pro white threads get deleted while antiwhite shilling gets to stay up despite reports?

You would do well to fire up additional proxies. What you did to this board… blood will

Flow

You are no fucking darling of mine

You got any good photo's of these guys? I want LOTS of them. They are perfect for propaganda in various threads against anti white sentiments made by the jew. These truly are godsent dude. They destroy so much jew crap out there. Give us more albums of sorts.

I am.fucking it up?

Go die right now.

stormfront.org/forum/t1005900/

white-rex.tumblr.com/page/30

I dont think you are, the Darlings must be truly kikes if they want to remove you. The RAM guys came to Zig Forums and I helped to bump their thread. They were truly great, and I made an album, and once I made it I realized what kind of huge goldmine these guys are.

WE HAVE NOTHING THE LIKE FOR USAGE IN PROPAGANDA WARFARE. I USED IN IN VARIOUS THREADS. IT HAD HUGE FUCKING EFFECT AGAINST THE JEWS.

THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING DEAL FOR PRO WHITE MOTIVATIONAL CRAP. IT CAN PROBABLY REMOVE TONS OF DEPRESSION AND JEW PSYOP FROM THE WHITES MINDS

Attached: 1524402813484.jpg (1000x1000 404.56 KB, 191.38K)

Thank you, exactly what I needed, also give us some more. When the weekend comes I will fucking put it in ALL of the threads that just beg for cuck shit, and anti white psyops crap. I even went on /soc/ and there was one degenerate free hookup thread. Could have used a rarer picture album of sorts, of that of buff and huge dudes and their wives.

GO DELETE THIS YOU ANTIWHITE PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT

BAN ME!

to add to my post:

it was fucking great. This content is a psyops breaker against the kikes. They currently have no counter tactics against it.

Attached: 1523999926567.png (655x450, 440.67K)

TELL ME HOW ME POSTING PRO WHITE MOVEMENTS IS SHILLING YOU FUCKING TRAITOR PIECE OF SHIT!

Attached: videoplayback (4)

I will come to murder you. For what you have done to this board

Saged & Reported

Attached: Untitled.png (1182x404, 24.36K)

heh, well the Darlings may be shit, but there are still guys like me who really like your thing. So keep on posting everywhere. Its easy PR and at the same time you guys also fill a very niche need of propaganda for us which we sorely miss right now. Its the scissors against the jew's paper of anti white crap. Probably dont do it too much maybe, but definitely welcome here on the chans and on this whole spread out community of right wing things.