Rotary International

Anyone else researched into this?
If you ever see this sign in your city/country, you live in a kike controlled corrupt globalist puppet.
I've been researching them for a while ever since i couldn't go to any other city without finding this sign in specific locations.
I might be into something….
Countries in blue are countries with Rotary presence.
What a coincidence that the ones in grey are considered "enemies" of the west…
Notice anything about the list of famous members??
Both images are in spanish due to them not being present in the english page.
i wonder why…
Look at them in India, probably doing something similar as the clintons in Haiti..

Attached: ri1.png (1208x756 21.53 KB, 66.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robfordfacts.ca/2014/06/fact-27-doug-ford-bought-his-rotary.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every (((international organization))) is involved with disgusting shit. Not every member knows though.

I always felt something odd with it.

If you don't get the nod from the (((masons))) you join (((the rotary club))). Play stocks, talk shit, fuck kids, steal stuff. It's all good, goy.

Rotary is literal communism.

imageboards are the only "secret" club I enjoy.

You gotta admit that trying to do the secret handshake is pretty awkward though.

So I should join the rotary club to improve my personal station?

what?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (292x292, 13.14K)

They're basically Free Masons.

You can buy your way in too

robfordfacts.ca/2014/06/fact-27-doug-ford-bought-his-rotary.html

Attached: gay gay gay.PNG (1055x379, 238.85K)

rotary < masons for that purpose

also the rotarians are commies and masons take all types

lol, I knew that, but lol.
They're so fucking stupid and lame, it's ridiculous that they control anything. How the hell did our forefathers not stamp them out wherever they saw them?

Attached: 1525322164158.jpg (1280x720, 66.79K)

Greenland is an enemy of the West? Also, Saudi Arabia helps Israel and is in bed with the kikes. Most likely the Saudi Royal Family are crypto-Jews themselves. The Middle East is more (((subverted))) than I think most even realize.

gawdammit not Antartica too… Fuck. That was my favorite uninhabitable polar hellscape.

You halfchan niggers are going to burn with the jews.

They're quite openly agitating in my community, everything under the umbrella of charity - so normies know them as "benefactors" here. Almost every medium-sized company in small towns belongs to them, so it's nepotism at it's best. Like another user mentioned are most members unconscious about what they are commiting to I think - at least i know 3 people from this disgusting club and all of them seem pretty dumb in the sense that they have shut down their emotions to pay homage to just one fucking thing in their lives: unrighteous mammon. They seem pretty low level slave type of human beeings, even though they are in positions of wealth/power. I personally think these Clubs like Rotary or Lion's are some kind of selection tool, aspiring candidates will be introduced into the real cult. And of course perfect instruments of controlling local economy.