Girlfriend? I need a girlfriend?

Solution to find a girlfriend in a easy way.

I will stop posting once you given good advice and I will go out :)

Attached: images (87)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/ndJzbn
ibb.co/eEvTK7
ibb.co/jKcQz7
ibb.co/d4UG6n
ibb.co/iWZoK7
ibb.co/nATXe7
ibb.co/hMWURn
ibb.co/bzjusS
ibb.co/daLCe7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In 16/04/2018 I was in street.
I also thinking stalking beautiful and also beautiful taller westernised Indian woman in street but couldn't stalk them because I could get caught.
You won't even fucking able to guess which city I live?
ibb.co/ndJzbn
This pics captured from building. It is beautiful.
———————————————————-
ibb.co/eEvTK7
ibb.co/jKcQz7
ibb.co/d4UG6n
ibb.co/iWZoK7
ibb.co/nATXe7
ibb.co/hMWURn
ibb.co/bzjusS
ibb.co/daLCe7

Information

Attached: socialnetworkingsucks.jpg (674x286 152.75 KB, 76.75K)

Most Indian mothers (sometime dad can be an included in case of both) should be in concentration camp because they are defective, conservative and orthodox

They are also tend to be more superstitious.

My mother always think I am kid even though I am 18 years old.

My mom except a kiss to her from me. I don't like that. If I don't kiss her she will get angry when I said it is her last kiss she will get fucking an angry.

I wanna kiss woman not my mom

I don't like go with my parents.

I wanna go with woman only only
You don't understand me.

Attached: mostindianmomaredefective.jpg (1024x720 247.84 KB, 145.41K)

Can we just fucking rangeban India? holy shit

First crush is from liberal family.

She is lucky to have boyfriend.

Will keep stalking her on FB.

Her new two private photo uploaded on FB.

Thanks to some of her friend to accept my fake fb account request without checking

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-113417.jpg (647x516 67.8 KB, 86.08K)

Second crush.
Also stalking her.
I just heard she is most sensitive about her privacy on internet. Keep violating it.
Some of her fb friend accept my fake account request without checking it so I can stalk her

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-225216.jpg (720x824 26.35 KB, 70.08K)

Third Crush

I even masturbate her sometime.

Some of all my crush friend accept my fake fb request so I can watch them

Idk why most people and most woman hates stalking woman.

Stalking woman is good even in public as long woman didn't get killed.

STALKING woman is my second favourite hobby.

Law also stupid the person stalking a woman why he should be in sex offender even it didn't harm her????

Stalking woman is good in my opinion

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-212618.jpg (614x523 59.28 KB, 50.17K)

They won't and also my IP is dynamic

4th crush.

Some of her friends on fb accept my fake request without checking my profile.

So I can spy on her in FB.

When I was in school. She used to flirt me when I was 10-11 and flirting stop because of two reason first is that school start to segregate sex and in that school if teachers and principal see that that opposite sex talking to each other then both would be punished and she left that school and 2 years older than me and I was so shy to talk to her.

Attached: FB_IMG5.jpg (454x413 33.9 KB, 18.27K)

She is my 5th crush.
When I was in new school before quitting it too in 2013.
She used to flirt me but I was fucking shy talk to her.
She doesn't like me anymore
In every night I visited her facebook profile and kiss every her photo on my smartphone.
Some of her foolish friend accepted my friend request so I can spy on her.
She is 19 years old.
I did something too her on internet because she start to dislike me when I quit school in 2013 which not gonna fucking disclose.

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-232103.jpg (720x752 56.21 KB, 42.17K)

6th crush.
Almost Same story as 5th crush.
She most hottest.
I wanna fuck her.

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-224139.jpg (403x478 48.18 KB, 17.32K)

7th crush.

She is so hot. Now is in university.
Her age is 22

Thanks to some of her friend accept my fake facebook friend request.

I love to stalk her.

Even I able get her phone number with different method which I not gonna disclose it(She don't even know it)

She don't even know me and I getting know about her by stalking her.

I can stalk her whatsapp profile pics.

My stalking woman hobby is increasing. Nobody gonna know it. It is a confidential.

One more thing about my smartphone and computer is

I don't let anyone to use my phone because it contain lot of fucking privacy stuff. Good thing I created an user account in my phone so when someone use my phone I put phone in another user mode.

Even my gf or any friends including male will not have access to my private stuff.

I will stalk my gf because if she cheats

When my dad and anyone wanna use my phone for calling someone. I switch the phone to an another user account. I won't caught
My phone have 2 user account with password and third one is for someone to use my phone.
I switch my phone to 3rd user account while giving someone for example my parents and someone else so they won't find out

My computers have two user account.

One is personal account with private stuff.

Another one is for everyone who want to use my PC with standard user

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-200535.jpg (720x738 79.1 KB, 54.48K)

7th crush new photo.

Her private photo but privacy her photo on FB Is friend and friends of friend (mutual friends) can see it

Thanks to some of her FB friend accept my fake request

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-212920.jpg (720x835 63.35 KB, 53.1K)

Just Bee your self.

However in india difficult to get girlfriend dumbass

I need girlfriend

Girlfriend

Not proper advice'

get in here fellow pajeet >>>Zig Forums2510668

Fuck you impersonator

dress better, work out regularly, improve your diet, learn how women work and get more confidence in everything you do.

Hahahaha you didnt sage properly. You fooooooool. But anyway I tell people a bit about my self. I need hot sexy gf right now.

I have many crush and love interest. I live in India (No I am not pajeet) and in India hard to get gf. Most Indian woman too conservative. Fuck conservative. I need hot sexy gf who will fast show me bob and venergea.

In India (No I am not pajeet) very hard to get gf. So I start to stalk young girl from local high school. Every day I go to high school. I get binocular and see in window. School near me is good for stalk because girl changing room is next to street. I dont know why. In India (NO I AM NOT PAJEET) is not common to girl changing room next to streeeeet. I am lucky. I am very lucky.

I buy small binocular to spy in girl. Girl is in changing room. I sit in building on opposite of girl changing room. Then I spy into changing room. This way I can see broogbs and if I very lucky I may see veruygena of girl. I enjoy see this very much. My pene become big and huge. Also my sperm count is bigger.

But now I want fuck. But I cant get into school to fuck girl because security guard will arrest me. In India (NO i am not PAJEEEEEEET i told U already) security guard very serious. Security guard very strict. So I want to get hot sexy gf from high school. I wait until girl leave from school and then I try fuck girl. But they dont go near me so I cant grab bobs or tits easy. Also police station nearby. In India (No I am not pajeeeeet) police dont let you go. They drag me to jail. I dont want to take risk. So I dont do anything.

That why I need hot sexy gf. I need hot sexy gf right fucking now. I need to burst sperm into hot sexy gf. Prefer high school hot sexy gf. I dont care if black indian aryan whatever. But she must be taller. She must dominate me but not too much. Maybe like a in the picture gf.

Tell me how to fucking get hot sexy gf right now. I need hot sexy gf.

Attached: wheat fields.jpg (1080x791, 84.75K)

Impersonator say almost true. However I won't support rape but don't listen to the impersonator

"In India (No I am not pajeet) very hard to get gf. So I start to stalk young girl from local high school. Every day I go to high school. I get binocular and see in window. School near me is good for stalk because girl changing room is next to street. I dont know why. In India (NO I AM NOT PAJEET) is not common to girl changing room next to streeeeet. I am lucky. I am very lucky.

I buy small binocular to spy in girl. Girl is in changing room. I sit in building on opposite of girl changing room. Then I spy into changing room. This way I can see broogbs and if I very lucky I may see veruygena of girl. I enjoy see this very much. My pene become big and huge. Also my sperm count is bigger"
Wrong
Right now I stalk woman only on Internet

No I am not impersonator. Fuck you. You deleted /Leftypol thread. Now I have no thread.

Yes I will do but give proper advice

You are impersonator

Why dont you support rape. If you rape properly girl will love you and wont call police. Then you dont need take risk. And you can get hot sexy gf.

What I said before
"One more thing about me.

I love to be get molested by beautiful woman too. I really hope one day I get molested by beautiful woman too.
I think there is nothing wrong about molestation.
But I won't support rape."

No you foooooooool. I am not impersonator. You are impersonator. You make me look retard. You dont support rape. Rape is only way to get hot sexy gf properly.

Rape and molest is similar. So rape ok. I support rape. No I am not impersonator.

No I am not fucking impersonator. You are impersonator. Fuck you.

Not proper advice.
Rape is not proper.

Molestation is okay but not proper advice to get gf

Me lik blak diksies

Continue story. I buy small binocular to spy on girl. But binocular is an advance technology. In India (No I am not pajeet) advance technology very not cheeap. It is expensive. So I steal money because I really need stalk in hot sexy gf. I stole bit of money from mom bit of money from daddy. Once i saw a girl school bag and stole 2500 rupee. I very excited and my dick long brown and hard. Girl money helping me to spy on bob and veruagea.

After steal money to buy binocular I watch girl school bag. Then school girl came. I think she is was exchanged student. She beautuful aryan long hair big bob. I think that why she left 2500 rupee lot of money in school bag because she dont understand india. (NO I am not pajeet).

She gave me money for stalk her. So she must want a sexy with me. I follow her to hotel but I dont want her to go to hotel. Too many guard and police. So I take hand and drag her to basement in my hut. She scream and I know she like me because I am beautiful man.

I drag her to basement. She shaking very much because she waiting for huge long swelling cock inside. So I fuck her very much. Unfortunate 9 month later she became really fat and big stomach. I dont like fat girl so I threw her away to side of street. Next time I shouldnt give a food to girl. Sperm enough for grow huge stomach so no need a food and water.

I will go out.
Will back in 5 mins
I only stalk woman in FB

Fuck you. You are impersonator. You foooooool.

DIE IN A HOLE YOU BROWNSKIN STREET SHITTING CURRYNIGGER

You foooooool. You should upgrade to rape. You must stalk in real life. Upgrade your life pajeet.

He's a pussy. He just sits in is room and masturbates.

Fuck you. You damage quality of /Pol.

How do I open cloth to see vageen?

shut up jew
sage

Here's a picture of OP i have obtained

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 7.36K)

Here's a solution for you, Pajeet.

Attached: noose_instructions.jpg (725x1080, 76.63K)

No. I am not pajeet. Fuck you.

No. You foooool. I am not pajeet. Fuck you. Tell me how to get hot sexy gf right now in easy fast simple way.

Also you foooool. You forgot to sage. You degrade te quality of /POL board.

Fellate a shotgun.

I didnt say that. Fooool impostor said that. I am not impersonator. I AM NOT FUCKING PAJEET.
I AM NOT PAJEET YOU FOOOOOL.

NO I AM NOT PAJEET
I AM NOT PAJEET.
I AM NOT IMPERSONATOR
FUCK YOU.
TELL ME HOW TO GET HOT SEXY GF IN EASY FAST WAY.

I am back dont listen to the IMPERSONATOR.
Dumbass.
I need girlfriend

I am not jew. Fuck you. Also I am not pajeet. Just tell me how to get hot sexy gf.

Fuck you. You are impersonator. Tell me how to get hot sexy gf.

I am not pajeet however don't listen to the IMPERSONATOR.
I am beautiful olive Indians

Continue story. I buy small binocular to spy on girl. But binocular is an advance technology. In India (No I am not pajeet) advance technology very not cheeap. It is expensive. So I steal money because I really need stalk in hot sexy gf. I stole bit of money from mom bit of money from daddy. Once i saw a girl school bag and stole 2500 rupee. I very excited and my dick long brown and hard. Girl money helping me to spy on bob and veruagea.
After steal money to buy binocular I watch girl school bag. Then school girl came. I think she is was exchanged student. She beautuful aryan long hair big bob. I think that why she left 2500 rupee lot of money in school bag because she dont understand india. (NO I am not pajeet).
She gave me money for stalk her. So she must want a sexy with me. I follow her to hotel but I dont want her to go to hotel. Too many guard and police. So I take hand and drag her to basement in my hut. She scream and I know she like me because I am beautiful man.
I drag her to basement. She shaking very much because she waiting for huge long swelling cock inside. So I fuck her very much. Unfortunate 9 month later she became really fat and big stomach. I dont like fat girl so I threw her away to side of street. Next time I shouldnt give a food to girl. Sperm enough for grow huge stomach so no need a food and water.

No. Fuck you. You are pajeet. I am not pajeet. You are impersonator. So tell me how to get hot sexy gf right now.

I only stalk woman on internet
Dumbass.
I wish I stalk woman in public but couldn't do so because of afraid getting caught

You are jew , you liar!
sage

sage

No I am not jew. I dont know what the fuck is jew. Why do people in /POL talk about jew so much. I dont like /Pol and /Leftypol.

Why you say that. Its fucking nothing. Fuck you. Tell me how to get hot sexy gf.

I found picture of your family eating dinner
sage

Attached: chimp.jpg (1028x675, 171.17K)

You foooooool. I am not gorilla. I am not pajeet. Tell me how to get hot sexy gf right now.

It is a chimp.
All humans ancestor including white colour people are from Africa.

I am not jew.
I am an atheist therefore an Ex Hindu since 2014.
Don't listen to the impersonator I am back

You are a jewish chimp!
This is you!
sage

Attached: jewishchimp.jpg (507x507, 149.56K)

Chimp and all animals (except humans) doesn't have any religion.
Solution to find a girlfriend in a easy way.

I will stop posting once you given good advice and I will go out :)

What is a good advice. Continue story. I buy small binocular to spy on girl. But binocular is an advance technology. In India (No I am not pajeet) advance technology very not cheeap. It is expensive. So I steal money because I really need stalk in hot sexy gf. I stole bit of money from mom bit of money from daddy. Once i saw a girl school bag and stole 2500 rupee. I very excited and my dick long brown and hard. Girl money helping me to spy on bob and veruagea.

Not a proper advice.
Same story you fooool

You are pajeet.
I am not pajeet.

I am beautiful olive Indian. You are impersonator pretending to be Indian.
I am not pajeet too

I need girlfriend

I WILL RAPE A WOMAN SOON IF NO ONE HELPS ME GET A GF

SEXY
T
A
L
L
E
R
GIRLFRIEND

I Pajeet
I need gf
I shit in street
I shower daily with goat feces

Fuck you another IMPERSONATOR
What I said before
"
I love to be get molested by beautiful woman too. I really hope one day I get molested by beautiful woman too.
I think there is nothing wrong about molestation.
But I won't support rape.
I am beautiful olive Indian
I do bath daily at every morning with branded soap, hair oil shampoo and body oil."

Molesating woman from age 18 is coooooool

Rape is good way. It is effective. I buy small binocular to spy on girl. But binocular is an advance technology. In India (No I am not pajeet) advance technology very not cheeap. It is expensive. So I steal money because I really need stalk in hot sexy gf. I stole bit of money from mom bit of money from daddy. Once i saw a girl school bag and stole 2500 rupee. I very excited and my dick long brown and hard. Girl money helping me to spy on bob and veruagea.

Impersonator

Telling the same shit impersonator.

HEY SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE™!!! THIS IS YOUR TRUE HOME!!! SAGE, GLOBAL REPORT AND WHINE TO KIKEFY'S SUCCESSORS HERE TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!!!

You foooooooooooooool. I need hot sexy hairy gf

Dont listen to the fuck impersonator.

Human are one

I really need that

Impersonator

Just find me an hot gf with a large penis

I hate transgender.
They should be gassed and wiped.
I prefer put penis into vagina

Your skin is shit brown like a indian, you will never get laid ever

I am olive and my motorola couldn't capture it probably

Well if that olive was marinated in shit, sure.
No white woman will touch a subhuman pajeet like you.

Have you tried negotiating to have her kiss you on the cheek or forehead instead of having her use her tongue?

My girlfriend can be white,black,asian and Indian.

However she must meet requirements see this reply photo

Attached: ineedagf.jpg (674x286, 76.75K)

My mom only kiss me in forehead you foooooooooooooool

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS FEEDING HIM?!

MODS!

You fooooooooool. Just help me get a gf that is an bigger, fatter, and stronger.

Don't listen to the impersonator.
I really need girlfriend she should be beautiful, taller and sexy.

She shouldn't be fat.
I will keep posting even it didn't got replies until I got a girlfriend

I need girlfriend. Please advice

Girlfriend Give me an advice.
I need it

always ask to show bobs and vegana. That';s my pro tip