GIVE UP! YOU ALREADY LOST

With time we probably will almost abolish private property in favor of rent property, live in small cubicles and work all day long with a salary that will make imposible sustain more than one life, this is the most free and easy system for (((high financial elites))) to plunder us and make us their slaves. We will not have the personal resources to sustain a child, nor the time to have a serious marital relationship, nor national identity, nor racial characteristics, nor religion, nor anything outside work and sleep, nor any way to even see our children outside the public brainwashing machine. The question is not why we should have childrens in this situation, but how to enjoy the decline

Global report.

Global report.

With time we probably will almost abolish private property in favor of rent property, live in small cubicles and work all day long with a salary that will make imposible sustain more than one life

Global report.

Oh god, you really do believe in saving the white race by spamming sage, global report and crying to Darlings who wouldn't give a damn if you one day just died from the diabetes you've inevitably gotten from weak genetics from both of your parents' side or deep vein thrombosis from your being a massive lard-ass.

Just kill yourself, you won't ever achieve anything more than shitposts on imageboards, a legacy that will be erased when global thermonuclear war inevitably happens

…I think I'm starting to see the reasoning of why torpedos should be banned from all imageboards.

Global report.

Attached: kinnaret 2.gif (480x360 45.81 KB, 43.58K)

good

Attached: il-38n submariner.png (480x320 367.05 KB, 71.5K)

Global report.

Attached: kill jews transparent.png (1029x917 464.41 KB, 1.16M)

lel burgers and europoors now praising Quebec.

Remember lads, Quebec is 89% white and we have our own culture and traditions. Only the big cities have leftism, and minorities. Which we only have "2 big cities". Quebec will be the last stronghold of the white man.

Norway and Iceland only compare to uniqueness of culture and self awareness. However, these two countries are closest to to mainland Europe, where as we have the entire ocean of defense.

You will find as white population dwindles, more and more will be moving to the north as 'white flight' is not just a meme.

Attached: dead kike.jpg (805x453 1.24 MB, 70.98K)

Global report.

Wash down your blackpill with a cyanide pill, kike.

Attached: jews and sissies.jpg (1020x721 25.65 KB, 167.99K)

not an argument

Global report.

Attached: trotskyassassinated.png (580x553 234.42 KB, 276.17K)

Attached: israel flag.png (460x651 133.84 KB, 185.8K)

POISON THE KINNERET
KILL ALL JEWS

kys

OP is irritable and itchy from taking "navy showers".

DIE SLOWLY IN THE RUBBLE THAT WAS ONCE YOUR HOME AS ASSAD'S MISSILES RAIN DOWN AROUND YOU

Global report.

DIE KIKE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
YOU BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH
BITCH

we are ~1 billion… until we are less than a million, there is no need to give up

You're totally retarded.

All your women will be raped by niggers. The white race is dead.

Global report.

Uh-oh looks like THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE™ is going blue on blue! Is his mind starting too crack from the near-realization that nothing he's ever done amounted to anything? Or that he's already started to OD on Tylenol? Find out next after these commercial messages on Zig Forums! The Last Bastion of White Purity!

LOL you think niggers are a threat when we go to war

Thanks OP I always love laughing at a good bugman. Your degenerate nihilism makes me chuckle. I especially love the tinge of sollipsistic sophistry - very authentic to how speak.

And reported, too.

Oh gee, like I can only have ONE opinion and position on every single thing since my human brain can't possibly have the proper chemistry and neural activity compared to you, SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE™ and your encephalitic, prion-deformed brain from all the hours wasted copy-pasting and sageboming every shill and cuckchan thread ever on the Last Bastion of White Purity.

Global report.

No, YOU'RE Global Reported. Not that it'll matter since Darlings are Cuxxx.

Airdrop nuclear waste into Lake Kinneret.

Do you feel in charge?

Global report.

Attached: 5hoursinpaint.jpg (900x900, 259.45K)

What would your parents think of you now? No grandchildren, no future and living off of PWD welfare like the niggers you hate.

>With time (((they))) almost abolish private property in favor of rent property. Goys live in small cubicles and work all day long with a salary that will make it imposible to sustain more than goyself.
tbh already happened fam

Global report.

Breaking news: Local user's board owner cannot stop sucking benis.

yes

Global report.

kike

Global report.

Yeah, that's what calm people who are totally not insecure about their situation say.