Battle Of The Nations 2018

Come watch a sport where there are absolutely no niggers!

From 1v1 Sword fights to 20 vs 20 mixed battles, you get to watch all types of white nations beat the hell out of each other in a healthy, time period competition!

May 3rd-6th

Live now its the Frogs vs the Britbongs

Pathetic larping. Needs more nogs on the ends of swords.

Reported

it would be more fun to watch matches of traditonal european 1 on 1's martial arts matches than this mess

I thought saracens or muslims would be more appropriate

It's just more bread and circus. White countries are slipping from grip, and these pretend warriors are pretend fighting each other in a mock up of ancient wars.

I see the importance of keeping heritage in memory, but at a time like this I just hate the circus.

Atleast it isn't (((SCA))) and (((HEMA))) Hema in Echoes because it is undermined by Fighters against Racism and one prominent restaurator and "scholar" of old treatises changes the translation to include nignogs and all genders.

this thing is genuinely making me happy for some reason
i hear some east europe countries have actual professional teams for this, government sponsored and financed groups of middle aged men who beat each other with metal sticks for fun

it also has a quintessentially european feel to it

It's about to get
VOLKISCH

Attached: VOLK.png (561x721, 695.51K)

Oh shit, is it really that time of year again?

Attached: VOLK.png (597x533, 289.55K)

kek

It is very enjoyable isn't it?
Though realistically, it is still bread and circuses. Now if they were to clear the EU like this that would be both enjoyable and productive.

From a HEMAfags perspective this is no more than giving children weapons and armour then telling them to have fun.
It's as martially sound as any competitive sport, meaning not at all.

Attached: sadoni.jpg (640x443, 24.17K)

WE GET TO WATCH JEWS BEING BEATEN WITH STICKS
THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

Lead the way my dude.

France fucked their shit up last year.

Go slice water bottles in your backyard hombre

u wot.

Nothing that isn't the real thing will ever be the real thing. That's just the way it is.

How about you just fucking kill yourself?