2nd N.J. teachers union prez suspended after undercover video

2nd N.J. teachers union prez suspended after undercover video
The Union City teachers union chief is under fire after the release of an undercover video that shows her denigrating some of the city's public-school students, suggesting a teacher not report that he hurt a student and referring to a Union City teacher who had sex with a child but was not charged criminally.
Conservative group Project Veritas, which has been slammed by the statewide teachers union for "using dishonest and illegal tactics to fabricate false stories," released the 15-minute video on Wednesday morning, one day following the release of a similar video that resulted in the suspension of a teachers union president in Hamilton Township. Kathleen Valencia, president of the Union City Education Association, is identified as the woman in the newest sting.
Asked to comment, a statement from the school district says Valencia has been suspended.
"The board finds the comments that were made deeply disturbing and inappropriate because they in no way reflect the views, and core beliefs and values, of our school district, or of the professionalism of our educators, and other employees," the statement says. "We have no governing control over the UCEA, its policies or procedures — we are separate and distinct entities. The UCEA does not speak for our school district."

nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/05/second_teachers_union_president_target_of_new_vide.html
archive.is/E7Ksz

"I know dirt bags. I have taught the dirt bags. They have a whole dirt bag class at the high school. I've taught the dirt bag class, OK?" Valencia says in the video. "It's the biggest f*ing pieces of s* I have worked with."
The woman from Project Veritas expresses fear that her brother will be criminally charged and asks Valencia for assurance that he won't be.
"People have done worse things than him and, like, been fine?" the woman says.
In response, Valencia points to a file on her desk.
"This file right here is from a teacher who had sex with a student, OK? You're not going to jail," Valencia says. "This file is about whether or not the teacher gets to keep his pension. Sex with a teenage girl. Is he going to jail? No. How come? Because the child's not pressing charges."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5688029/School-superintendent-revealed-high-schools-mystery-pooper.html
archive.is/PiOTu
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/education/sd-me-trump-mural-20180504-story.html
beenverified.com/people/sasha-andrade/
mylife.com/sasha-andrade/e31892201327328
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/3/illegal-immigration-233-pct-april-southwest-border/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

School superintendent is exposed as high school's mystery pooper after defecating on the football field every day in baffling campaign of terror
Kenilworth School Superintendent Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was arrested Monday
He was allegedly caught pooping at Holmdel High School's football field in NJ
Police arrested him around 5.50am after he was spotted on surveillance video
School staff were finding human feces near school's track and football field daily
His motive has not been determined, and it's unclear how long the acts occurred
Tramaglini was placed on paid leave from his $150,000 job as superintendent
He faces a charge of defecating in public, and charges for lewdness & littering

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5688029/School-superintendent-revealed-high-schools-mystery-pooper.html
archive.is/PiOTu

The case of the mystery pooper has been solved after New Jersey police arrested a school district's superintendent.
Thomas Tramaglini, 42, the Kenilworth school superintendent, was charged on Monday with defecating in public.
He was allegedly caught taking an early morning poop at the Holmdel High School football field by surveillance cameras.

Attached: 4BD08FF900000578-0-image-a-93_1525366774515.jpg (306x413, 15.26K)

His stomach must have not liked the steamed hams.

Where is John Conner?

Attached: t-1000.jpg (189x255, 11.15K)

So Project Veritas is in the business of going after teachers in shitty inner city schools?

Sure, yeah, that's it. Going after those poor teachers.

What the shit? 150k a year at a cushy job and the dude is still pissed enough to drop multiple deuces on the field.

Spotted the kike. Oy vey, all he did was fuck an underage goy. Nothing wrong with that, right guys?

How much do you want to bet it was two nogs?

Yeah, I'm the kike.

End state indoctrination. Home school now.

Who shits every day?

Guess he did his coke a little early

Attached: Snapchat-1026834049.jpg (1080x1920, 460.45K)

Attached: 1471396724062.jpg (780x936, 102.01K)

Fuck off reddit.

Purge the school administrators. Break up the unions.

Our public school system is overburden with these fucking useless, highly overpaid administrators. Public school is a scam at this point. These are the same administrators who have been complicit in perverting our education system into a leftist indoctrination program.

He was making a statement about the nigger football players and the coalburning sluts. He should plead not guilty on free speech grounds.

It's safer to assume they're everywhere; Doorbell cams, trail cams, commercial security networks, $30 chinese IP cameras, ect…

I live in this hellhole of a state, and it's getting worse especially now since we have Phil Murphy as governor. He wants to make it so illegal aliens can get free college, and have them be able to breeze through and completely skip the process of getting a driver's license from the Motor Vehicle Commission. I expect road accidents to go up tremendously. This is also wonderful news, since I work a job where I have to be on the road constantly. I really want to pack up and move to somewhere like Utah or Idaho, but I can't afford it.

Just let this place, like California, be a warning to the rest of the country while it collapses into oblivion.

That's why parents have to get smart, and groups like PV need to go after people shitting up white areas. This looks like a diverse district, and I say let them collapse under their own filth. I'm not familiar with NJ though so it could be a white district (is there one?) that is in the process of being diversified and the woman is helping cover up the diversity problem. If that's the case then remove her.

The biggest problem with NJ is that it's right next to NY.

Try looking in the midwest. Indiana- 3-story, 4 bedroom house. $488 monthly. Right outside of the city. Plenty of jobs. Dont buy into (((media))) cliches about the midwest being boring and flyover. We have everything the coastal states have minus the illegals, homeless, and high taxes.

Union City is majority Hispanic/mestizo. I've traveled through there, it's not bad like going through Newark, Camden, or Jersey City (all majority black), but it's not exactly great either. Any all white districts would be in the southern part of the state, which is whiter and votes GOP. It's gets more diverse the closer you get towards the New York Metro area, naturally.

In the part I'm at, yes. But in South Jersey, you get the influence from PA, which is better, and more conservative, but not by too much.

>Dont buy into (((media))) cliches about the midwest being boring and flyover.
Honestly, I would welcome that. People here speed in their Honda Civics blaring nigger rap, silence, peace and quiet would be a great change of pace.

These inner city schools live off of white tax dollars. Public schools are federally funded up to 15%. And the rest of it is state funds. It's a literal scam. These administrators line their pockets with tax money that increases every year to "pay for dem programz"… these are the alleged "programz".

These fucking kikes have been emotionally blackmailing the tax payer using "poor minorities" as an excuse to raise their salaries. The money obviously never makes it to its alleged destination as public school performances get worse and worse every, single year.

Can vouch for this. In fact, I went to a high school that was at least 40% black (it's gotta be majority now) and it was hell. Barely learned anything, because the dindus would be more worried about what dude fucked what girl, WWF/WWE wrestling, a game called "hardeez" where if a kid said something stupid, or answered incorrectly, they would get a light tap on their head with a fist. Fights like you see commonly in MP4s and WebMs posted here, making cracks at each other because one paid much more for the same exactly tee shirt than the other, ect.

Even the white kids (even the non-wiggers) were somewhat dull and stupid, but much better behaved, and at least wanted to learn something, even if they didn't retain much of it afterwards. I must have been the only one in my classes that really wanted to learn about Prussia and the First World War straight from the textbook. But I've learned far more about it from just browsing YouTube and Wikipedia than I ever did from public school. I graduated in 2004, I'm 32 now and I'm still working on unfucking my mind from it all. If I ever have kids, they're never going to a public school. Putting a child through that kind of mind rape is abuse.

Same. I graduated in '06 and am still unlearning the bullshit. I also became a terrible student in high school because the school was so easy I didn't have to read a single book or even go to school everyday to pass. The majority of people were fucking vegetables. The best school experience I had was in middle school where the advanced students were separated from the zoo that was normal public school students. Occasionally a fight would work it's way up the stairs to our floor and we would all watch like we just caught two gorillas fucking at the zoo. Then it would end and we would feel contaminated and start learning how to code and take high school level science classes.

You're lucky. We didn't learn any kind of programming, just touch typing, and that was on PCs that were (at the time) only a few years old, which were the newest computers we had. Most of the computers around were ancient 68k and Old World beige PowerPC Macs. Science class was the most fun, though. The teacher demonstrated centripetal force using a bucket filled with water with a rope tied to the handle. She was a weird, eccentric lady, but those types tend to make the most fun teachers.

I am pleased to see good quality posts from the anons who went through the nigger schools. How do you managed to keep yourself alive throughout the nigger schools?

He is right, guy got destroyed.

Schools are funded via property taxes, and it's why the "better schools" excuse works when whites don't want to admit they're leaving because of the influx of niggers. The rest of the funding being grants and whatever else from the Department of Education, and right now we control the Department of Education. We need to ov vey shut it down.

Same club. Graduated in 2003. Remember fondly when I gave up on school. I was walking behind two white female teachers to lunch. I had been in both of their classes previously. They didn't know I was behind them. Some dumb nigger kicked open a door and started yelling in coon speak, and they just said "what can you do, the administration does nothing". I said "well that's great that you just give up because it makes a great place for people like me to come to everyday" and kept walking. They looked like I had scarred them for life. Lesson: White women don't belong teaching in schools unless the principle is a white man, a parent, and pro-white, and the students are white. Women have zero ability to be leaders. They cave too easily, and are afraid to lose their comforts.

Did I mention the principle was a nigger? Yeah he was a nigger.

Principal.

Odd enough, the niggers didn't really fuck around with me too much. I had one fight with one on one, though. He sucker punched me in the chest and left. Next time I saw him, I roughed him up pretty good. I've seen him outside of school since graduating and now he has respect for me and we're cool. Still wouldn't trust him, though. Most of the fights or near-fights I had were largely with other whites, and most of them were cowardly shits. Trying to be tough emulating the niggers.

The administration at my school were largely white, none had any top positions. There was a black woman who was vice principle and was incompetent as hell. Nobody liked her. They were all cucks, though. Often letting the blacks get away with things unless it was really serious. Had police come to the school with a couple black-and-white patrol cars a couple times. I think they drug-related.

He just needs to call it "Art" and he's home safe.

* I think they were drug-related

As much as it warms my heart that a public teacher's union officer is getting shitcanned, the way she takes every possible opportunity to say hard-r nigger makes me fond of her. She looks like your classic party aunt, type of girl give you a nice sloppy sportsbra blowjob on the couch while you're watching the knife channel.

Attached: biggest nut.jpg (878x658, 35.56K)

lol you're fucked, dude, but good point

soon that won't work here. that's the problem, too much liberal beauracracy. now I understand why school shooters exist.

not OP, but I'm in Ohio and Kasich sold us out to the kikes. can't wait until he's ousted. the female members of my family like him but that's expected. analytics are beyond female comprehension.

maybe blacks are just unteachable?

How so?

>denig -rating
if only

WE ARE DRUGGED THE FUCK OUT AS A NATION!!!!!!!!! AND IT ENDS TODAY!!!!

This is All CONNECTED!!!

Kanye is being hidden and ignored!!!

Well let me tell you and present you with an UNMONOTIZED raw data stream!!!!
the Mad Mardigan of the Infowarriors… Bellagio Sampler is guiding us by the hand through these dark times and Mass Happening events…
shows kanye's intentions
And Bellagio really gives a play by play Redpill by redpill Quick Rundown (((54 minutes)))

I highly reccomend these pills
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You wont be disappointed and if you Are KYS it was free Redpills and THE ONLY INFOWARRIOR WHO DOESNT SHEKKEL BEG or profit!!!

Attached: 1525468171341m.jpg (755x1024, 171.37K)

Stfu schizoid

Fuck off nigger.

The most maga film ever made.

Something tells me that's for a house located in a blighted wasteland just outside of Gary. Sure, the rent is cheap, but you have to factor in the costs that go along with defending yourself against the roaming packs of feral niggers. The Midwest is definitely the way to go, but it is important that you do your homework and be willing to pay a bit of a premium to live in a nice community, especially if you plan on raising kids.

Attached: Gary,_Indiana_(November_2012)_(8731981437).jpg (4242x2386, 3.83M)

You sound fucked up but I will agree that for America Kanye is an excellent tool to shatter their ideologues.

Looks like a Team Fortress 2 map.

So what you’re saying is that you’re a rapist.

He sounds like a rape vic.

Literally all public schools are like this, at least the ones in >100k pop counties. The more this gets exposed the better.

Healthy people

Everyone: please consider giving the following shitskin spic artist feedback on her work:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/education/sd-me-trump-mural-20180504-story.html

Contact information for the "artist," Sasha Andrade, is below. This information is a-guess. Nothing in this post shall be construed by anyone as recommending, condoning, or encouraging any form of illegal conduct whatsoever.

Sasha Andrade's current address appears to be:

1025 Georgia St, Imperial Beach, CA

or

3737 Sunset Ln Apt 4, San Ysidro, CA

Phone: 619-690-3083

Email: sexys*@hotmail.com (unclear if there is a digit/additional letter there–need confirmation)

beenverified.com/people/sasha-andrade/

mylife.com/sasha-andrade/e31892201327328

Some additional research on this spic is called for.

Nothing in this post shall be construed by anyone as recommending, condoning, or encouraging any form of illegal conduct whatsoever.

Middlesex county NJ user reporting in. I graduated not to long ago from my high school and shit like this went on all the time. The scumbag kids that this bitch is referring to was the crowd I was associated with. In reality these kinda teachers are deathly afraid of the 'scumbag kids' because they were always the ones to speak up against what ever left wing garbage was being shoved on everyone during the day. My school was loaded with pajeets and they would always suck up to what ever the teachers told them to do while the coal burners and nigs would cause chaos. meanwhile the 'scumbag' kids would argue with the teacher wondering when we were going to learn anything useful.

I would love to see Veritas do a video on middlesex county schools especially my town just cause its so corrupt.

This is a reminder that Zig Forums wastes our fucking time with spam garbage clutter threads that are irrelevant while this country is completely burning down in all respects.

Trump signed the omnibus that directly broke his election promises. The omnibus is a suicide bill for whites.

Among other things, the omnibus limited the number of beds for illegal alien detainees. As a direct result of Trump signing the omnibus limiting the number of beds for illegals and causing catch and release, illegal crossings were UP BY 233% last month.

That's right. Remember how the nigger Darlings started suppressing all criticism of Trump after he signed the omnibus? Well, we are now seeing the results of Trump signing that suicide bill.

Again, crossings are up approximately 230% directly due to catch and release which is directly due to the omnibus strictly limiting the quantity of beds available for illegal detainees.

Fuck this site for suppressing criticism of Trump after he signed a death warrant for whites in this country in the omnibus (not to mention imposing massive, unpayable debt just to help other countries like israel). All this spam bullshit clutters Zig Forums while whites in the US are about to be destroyed forever.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/3/illegal-immigration-233-pct-april-southwest-border/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

This isn't believable.

Go back to plebbit and begone forever, you useless fucking waste of oxygen

I can only imagine the tyranny the school attempted to enforce on the students to catch this guy.

On the other hand anyone with an IQ over 120 at that school just got seriously redpilled on educational institutions.

Believe it or not there was a small pocket of troubled white kids who would speak up at my school when they saw bullshit. Im not saying they were full 14/88 tier but they would speak there mind even if it meant causing trouble with faculty.

Math hurts, doesn't it? Trump signed the omnibus and spic immigration is up 233%. You can't fight the facts you fucking piece of shit.

Fuckheads like you trying to hide the truth are what have destroyed pol and turned into a Trump cheerleading circle jerk. He fucked his base hard. Anybody living in the city or states filled with shitskin immigrants knows this. Fuck you. This is directly ruining our country and way of life and Trump just fucked us and Zig Forums is hiding it.

FUCK YOU

Absolute fucking nonsense. Yeah, I'm sure the Chads in your grade were fighting the status quo instead of soaking up all the pussy they could get. Kill yourself, Rabbi.

again see

Also my high school didn't really have Chads just faggot wannabes. It was made up of nigs, pajeets, troubled whites and the jews from Jew Brunswick.

God I love Project Veritas.

You need a touch more fiber in your diet man.

The Fallsburg school district in upstate New York is filled with Jew pedophiles also.

He is, isn't he? If he could only stop whining about the "Illuminati" and start making some sense. But they did have him drugged up and put in a mental asylum. If we are to support him or make him our tool, we need memes of Kanye making sense, or his quotes and story of his harrasment. We could paint it as a revenge of old jewish men for his success and desire to break free from the record owners. I've found that normalfags are easily led to the redpill by linking the money to jews, they are soaked in materialism and think that the world runs solely on money. We should have no trouble of linking the money to jews.

Nigga calm down, your brighter than static shock.
Faggit.

Attached: 1517370347868.jpg (848x484, 107.22K)

Attached: 1522776275673.gif (320x320, 239.87K)

I do

Attached: 1525478526963.gif (280x280, 395.78K)

I went to school in that county, that spic bitch Valencia is right about one thing, that the students all over town in their shithole houses are scumbags. Lowest spic scum from all corners of South America and Cuba make up about 90% of the county. There's not even Mexicans there, it's all Hondurans, Dominicans, etc. etc. utter fucking scum. We regularly had sex scandals all throughout high school, NYC news cameras would be waiting outside the school every few weeks.

I laughed harder than I should have at this. Thanks user.

Hahaha you kike, you even saged the thread.

You're going to get the rope some day.

its more addictive than cocaine

Fun Fact: I was accepted to Rutgers Law, but declined to attend because Camden is 80% nigger and at the time the murder capital of America

So he was the Pooping bandit all along!

They also spread their legs too easily.

Attached: what the fug.jpg (680x793, 38.14K)

Save Thomas!

#ourPoopsShallNotBeInfringed

Yes, what's your question?

If the whole white people withdraw their children from the area that fund the schools for non-white people then they will lose the tax money.

Criminally underrated

The real terror is how high school niggers smear shit on the bathroom stalls and leave the toliets unflushed

It's one of the worst pits of hell on the face of the earth. Say it's not worse than Newark is like saying El Salvador isn't as bad as Congo, they're both hell. The entire area is overrun with spic gangs, spic rap, and drugs.

t. from the area

Its It's illegal to not send your kid to school. And you can only enroll in schools within your district so ur fucked

pick one and only one

HA someone should make a video on how to hypothetically get away with murdering her. Dox her house, do statistics on law enforcement response times to her house… oceans 11 shit… make escape root graphics. And make sure to repeat as long as there are no witnesses it never happened over and over.

Kasich is pretty pro-gun, is he not? That alone makes him better than the fat fuck Christie who still supported (((gun control))) here which is already strict as fuck. On his last day before leaving office, he had bump stocks banned.

What about the private schools?

It's not illegal to homeschool your kid here, as bad as New Jersey is with regulating stuff.

The moment teachers unionized spelled the end for the education system along with the establishment of the DOE. Test scores haven't gone up since.

Exactly. Can't have a majority of smart, intelligent, goyim that can eventually figure things out and put 2 + 2 together. Got to keep them dumb and content for life.

Is an acronym for Niggers Everywhere Walking Around Robbing & Killing

Lmao, that's a new one. I'll be sure to use that in conversations regarding racial matters in the future, thanks user.

I think one of the scariest things is that if a teacher deserves reprimands for retarded or perverted behavior they usually just wind up getting transferred. It is notoriously difficult to fire these "people".

While my grandfather was dying of colon cancer, one of the last things my grandfather told my mom on his deathbed was to poop every day. You definitely should eat more, and take more fiber in. I recommend some dietary supplements.

lmfao do you get blowjobs from your aunt? Was getting caught part of your plan?

California is the exception to this. It is mostly funded through the state and federal governments. Prop 13 was meant to cut down property taxes, but once that happened it gave nigger and beaner neighborhoods the ability to live beyond their means.
It's basically why blacks and mexes get more money per student than white people do: they're so bad with their money that they need to be subsidized by industrious whites.

I mostly post on /v/ but thats essentially what weve done for years. What about the school situation makes it different? There has to be more to it than "they're niggers". I mean it probably still is the reason, but there has to be an underlying cause of it

I worded that incorrectly, user. They would make fun of and mock the kid who PAID LESS for the same exact plain white tee shirt that they would all wear. In their eyes, paying more to get the exact same thing was considered a good thing, rather than saving more money.

Basically it just implies that you're poor if you have to do that, where as being able to burn disposable money in a wanton fashion makes you cool and like a rich person, who are, and which is (obviously) cool

Attached: gond1.png (200x200, 1.94K)

Pretty much, I can sort of see the logic behind that, but at the same time, that kind of mentality has them buy useless gaudy shit like spinning rims. Obviously, they're encouraged to do this so Shlomo Shekelstein can make a few shekels. Biology plays into this as well, but the (((propaganda))) makes it even worse.