(((Spencer))) shut down

No thread on this?

Guess the (((alt-right))) ran out of funding, on to phase three…(e-celeb cancer)

Attached: 1525387287609.jpg (1440x1989, 772.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawyerscommittee.org/staff/kristen-clarke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah phase three, 4cuck is next, then us.

>trusting (((GoDaddy))) after what happened to Anglin

Here is the nigger bitche's profile I found on this lawyer website.
Muh immigrant rights
Muh tranny rights
Muh hate crimes
Muh school to prison pipeline
It's like the jews built this sheboon in a lab:
lawyerscommittee.org/staff/kristen-clarke/

Are you seriously implying that this is a good thing? Just because Dicky is a fag? They could just as easily do the same thing to Zig Forums- we don't want ostensibly pro-white websites to get shut down, that does not help us.

I was right, jews did literally build this sheboon. She went to (((Columbia))) Law School.

Attached: law monkey.PNG (740x381, 148.16K)

~OP

This sheboon and her (((organization))) are the same ones that shut down stormfront

Attached: law monkey tweet.PNG (574x387, 144.88K)

Attached: 02937497139048.jpg (600x338, 27.3K)

A risky moment for us. It is a matter of time before they set their sights on this site. The fact that we don't have a central figurehead garnering a huge amount of attention is working towards our favor, but I wonder for how long.

No one here cares about Richard "Black girl in my closet" Spencer. This is a terrible precedent though, it it emphasizes the need for a decentralized DNS (Or at least one run by our people).

Are you really assmad that controlled opposition got taken down by a nigger who probably thinks it's real? That's just funny. Dicky will have his website back soon anyway after a quick phone call to the CIA. Also, remember the alt-kike is a strawman designed to be attacked. Whether the nigger realizes it or not this is all just part of the script.

Some kind of blockchain based chanboard? Decentralized chan shitposting. Is such a thing even feasible?

people touting this as a good thing are beyond retarded

Most certainly that is possible.

imagine being this delusional

Aside from being good for a sensible chuckle it's fucking nothing.

makes sense(Astroturf)

No, it's an escalation of the weaponization of the DNS. If you don't understand why normalization of this is you're either incredibly stupid and short-sighted or a shill.(Astroturf)

Please kill yourself.(Astroturf)

What escalation? This isn't new. The precedent was set a long time ago. GoDaddy is fucking notorious for shutting down sites at the slightest complaint whether or not said complaints have any basis in reality. If you think this is any kind of new territory then you are the newest of fags.

>(((astroturf)))

I don't like him, but censorship is an issue. How come you're so eager to (((shut it down)))?

Attached: mods.jpg (815x777, 380.49K)

And push us out to shitpost irl?
Ha ok , talk about a spectacular future backfire

Did anyone ever find out who the black bitch in Spencer's bedroom closet was?

Gotta love how the kike möds have to add their annotations. "Unapproved opinion! Disregard this goy!" These fags aren't much different to the fags/Jews who think that Mein Kampf can't be read in Germany without (((explanatory footnotes))). Here all people are saying is this is bad for free speech, regardless of whether or not you like Spencer or not, and they can't even allow that because it tow the "alt-right=CIA" line. Really showing their colors

That was a nigger male.

The fact no one killed the coon after Stormfront shows what a bunch of weinies those guys were. Americans are cucked as fuck. Bitch makes herself and her actions known and nothing happens. So yeah, it will continue. Expected as it costs nothing (just an email) and there's no blowback. Best you can do is go with what appears to be a good dns host. That means they haven't fucked with any sites for any reason. Same goes for register and host. That's three things to cover. Next is backups ready to go. Alternate domains and providers and probably a hidden tor server. If you want to be serious its' a must.

unironically this. as freedoms dry up we will be forced into showing our true power levels irl. I've felt it for awhile now. it's coming anons. soon we will shut their normie mouths forever.

(((Civil Rights))).

Are you surprised? Zig Forums is owned by a CIA / Pentagon intelligence asset (Jim Watkins).

It already exists: bitboard on bitmessage.