UK

UK
Why are warplanes flying back and forth past Essex?
Also seen in Manningtree.
Where are they going an where are they from?

Attached: DSC_0008.JPG (4096x2304, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5691739/RAF-jets-scrambled-intercept-Russian-Coot-spy-plane-Black-Sea.html
britishairshows.com/british-uk-airshows-2018-calendar-dates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-125829.png (720x1280, 556.49K)

Passed 6 times today

Attached: DSC_0009.JPG (4096x2304, 1.4M)

OP is faggot but on the possibility this turns into a happening, have a juden free prime scribe.

Attached: TheGloriousTaleOfBayeuxjudenvoidprimescribefirstpost.png (800x1296 1.14 MB, 47.91K)

Are they military transport plains?

Attached: received_610136029331872.jpeg (2256x4032, 1.56M)

Ten passes now

Attached: DSC_0010.JPG (4096x2304 2.5 MB, 1.38M)

left nellis some time in the past 2 days. you'll see alot of f-18s and a few raptors coming that way in the next few days. Well , you'll see a bit more than usual.

We've been getting that a lot in New Orleans. Military jet flyovers. According to "sources", they're "training" pilots how to fly over urban areas.

Thanks anons

Preparing to attack Damascus like good little goys, maybe?

It doesn't look like anything the RAF uses.
And there's no RAF camps hosting USAF forces in Essex.
The ones in the other image don't look like anything the RAF uses either.
Thought for a moment they might be Hawks but thats impossible as all Hawks worldwide are grounded right now.

Ah the good go- I mean boys are training to prepare to defend her country and countrymen from those pesky little ratty goy- I mean terrorists from taking back our country!

I don't know about the UK, but over here it's fucking annoying. I'm just waiting for that one junior pilot to fuck up and crash into a busy shopping mall or some shit. Technically, in the US, we can't use the military on US soil … but they call it "training" and it suddenly becomes okie dokie.

For about the last 3-4 weeks we've also been getting military choppers at night for "night time training". Those fuckers are loud.

quite abit of activity past few months near liverpool. the most regular are the tornados doing passes in the night.

Well they have to learn to fly somehow and keep their skills current.

Hopefully practicing for unloading bombs on London again.

Attached: uncle.png (228x171, 39.13K)

Looks a bit like some variant of the Lockheed Martin KC-130, used for refueling/ground support and overwatch. But the UK doesn't have any of them, though Canada and the Us marines though.
The UK does have about 20 Lockheed C-130J Hercules, used for transport and refueling, but those aircraft pictured look more like the Marine variant.

These things are much bigger. We don't have them here unless the Clacton-on-Sea air show is happening.

Ahhh that'll explain those pods.

the poofter kingdom, gay orgies on c130s.

I know that there's some joint forces training around there.

I had entire group of six gunships go over my House here in Socal a couple weeks ago.

That was ICE.

I think that anyone who wants war should be locked in the Thunderdome together to fight it out and leave the rest of us in peace.

RAF jets are scrambled to intercept Russian 'Coot' spy plane after it approaches NATO airspace over the Black Sea
Typhoon fighters were dispatched from Romania's Mihail Kogalniceanu Air Base
Sent to intercept a Russian IL-20 'Coot' close to NATO airspace over Black Sea
Crew were airborne 'within minutes' of being alerted to the incident, RAF says

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5691739/RAF-jets-scrambled-intercept-Russian-Coot-spy-plane-Black-Sea.html

Attached: 367A3D2900000578-0-image-a-4_1525444630139.jpg (634x422 20.02 KB, 23.15K)

With the "royal" wedding coming up later this month, my biggest concern would be a sacrifice to satan disguised as a "terror attack". They'd even have the nerve to use a cheeky line like,
I'll go >>>/x/ now.

You're more than welcome here

Actually, Colonel, that's a C-130, the most commonly seen materiel-transport plane for the past 70 years or so.

Attached: C-130 Hercules silhouette.jpg (1024x683, 246.51K)

Yah I was confused by the second set of pods on the wings. Subsequent comparison has resolved this.

Yeah, I think you are right, looks like this

Attached: 2efe9a2c82645eb2b8d043c942b0802a.jpg (235x257, 5.26K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-181307.png (720x1280, 185.45K)

Not only is he right there are also bound to be a variety of airshows this holiday weekend; so their appearance in the sky really isn't a cue to activate/increase the happening scale (necessarily).

so, it's been decided, by Zig Forums, that this is the pre positioning of equipment for the upcoming war with Russia?

I think what we will see is the NATO countries of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Poland & Germany closing Russia access to the Baltic Sea. Look to Latvia, and Estonia to soon be engaged in massive missile attacks. Minsk may fire their missiles directly at defenses located in the Malmo straights as Russia moves it's fleet out of the White Sea..

they also use c-130s to drop the MOAB since it won't fit mounted on anything else, the just push it out the back. hopefully london gets hit with one of those.

Attached: moab3.jpg (1200x628 43.29 KB, 87.62K)

This says no UK shows for two days. These flew past my home ten times today, back and forth.
britishairshows.com/british-uk-airshows-2018-calendar-dates.html

pack up a couple sandwiches boys, you're not going to be eating for the next several months. I am at the Bellevue Park Hotel Riga, and it's insane here, somethings up.

I wish.

they're going to hit and hit hard.

What happening?

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-191308.png (720x1280, 470.71K)

Where you are is the direction they are flying towards and back from.

If only ICE did this.

Attached: California dreamin.webm (320x240, 4.81M)

Kill yourself and link the livestream back on cuckchan.

This faggot should make a thread.