A gang of thieves broke into a Ram truck factory parking lot early Thursday morning and stole around 10 pickups that...

Kikes getting ready to unleash some domestic trucks of peace?

foxnews.com/auto/2018/05/04/convoy-new-pickups-stolen-from-ram-assembly-plant.html

archive.is/DjuZJ

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (931x524, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dk2qR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh… Detroit. Niggers gonna nig.

Likely an inside job, since how would they know if there was gas or even keys?

You're an idiot. They wouldn't need to do this in order to have carbombs or truck bombs in America.

inb4 they're used as tr_uck b_ombs

They would if it's for a political statement. Keep an eye on whether or not videos and VINs are turned over.

As I recall vehicles in factory lots are typically left with some fuel in them (for moving them around) and the keys in the vehicle.

My guess is nigs. You can rent a moving truck without hassle half an hour before you plan on enriching a shopping center so why risk getting caught stealing?

I guess if the drivers wouldn't use a valid ID if they plan on getting away afterwards but how many have managed that so far?

I really do love our president.

This. Why the fuck would they need to do something so elaborate.

No chain of ownership, perhaps?

No record of the thieves either. No credit card to trace, and no paper trail. Just missing vehicles.

They flew planes into buildings, for fuck's sake.

They don't even keep half a gallon in them for safety, transportation, and theft purposes. Stealerships do the same to make sure you can't just run off with the vehicle. They'll fill you up once you buy it.

They'll part them out and have to keep an eye out for engine numbers. Pick-ups aren't as good for peace offerings because they are a bit more visible. For that they should have gone with an SUV or van or even a regular old car.
A 1500 diesel runs about 4-6k on ebay while a Hemi will go for about 2.

Attached: anime leaf.jpg (413x570, 63.06K)

I really don't think this is any kind of buildup to a terror attack. It's too high profile. Ideally, wouldn't you want no attention until the attack itself takes place? My guess is a current, or former employee with ties to a gang decided to get his friends a matching set of new trucks.

Half a gallon will get you some distance though.
So question is have they found a couple of abandoned pick ups nearby?

Attached: 4CQJfQz[1].gif (700x292, 5.28M)

The fuck are you talking about?
Put an """incel""" behind the wheel and the likes get another Charlottesville to kvetch about for months

KIKES HACKING MY DEVICES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is what I get for allowing kikes wiggle room because they would kvetch if I mentioned you can move the fuckers with less than half a liter and they are nearly dry off the line.
POINT IS, they can't get far without bringing gas or stopping for fuel damn near immediately. They have enough gas to load them and park them, not to drive them around.

Fuck off.

Nigger footsoldiers for more sophisticated criminal organization. All will be dead or in prison within 5 years.

The Ram 1500 model isn't very big to be a Truck of Peace

they were clearly prepared
they must have parked somewhere close and each thief grabbed a 4 gallons can, either stored among trash in a parking lot or in another vehicle waiting for them
once each thief filled its own truck they throw the can in the back and leave, whole operation takes less than a minute
or they could even have had the cans with them on arrival and filled the trucks discreetely before leaving, but this would have required advanced knowledge of the terrain to know if entrance was manageable

If what they did was at all possible without inside help there would be robberies at every single vehicle factory in the nation.

they were well prepared, for niggers
but they were niggers, using the gps and not bringing fuel
archive.is/dk2qR

This… Is anyone actually questioning the insanity of the kikes and their obsession with detail?

..and they broke down about 3 miles down the road.

Did you even read the article before posting it?

There is literally 0.1 gallons in each brand new vehical. At least thats what mazdas had in them when i worked there. They put just enough gas in them to get them onto a truck to be shipped, and not a drop more. first place tehy would of had to gone is a fucking gas station. Maybe they brought gas with them, but niggs arent smart at all

Kinda itchin to go to the TDI buybacks in colorado. Take me some liardiesel super poluters.

bumping

Fuckin' Ziggy. Bet they went right to the docks.

Why in the ever-living fuck would you steal a fucking RAM? Resale values are shit and they can't stand up to ford, toyota, and chevy in the market.

Obviously some black ops false flag shit. This is America we're talking about.

Must be something very special about those trucks.

So they were faulty vehicles and this was insurance fraud.
Okay. Next.