RIP Mueller

foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/federal-judge-accuses-muellers-team-lying-trying-to-target-trump-cmon-man.html

I only posted brief highlights. The entire article is full of goodies. Even CNN is reporting on this. This is literally the beginning of the end for Mueller. He could even be brought up on malicious prosecution or witness tampering charges.

This is big.

Attached: 20180504_130944.jpg (1080x1664, 499.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-04/judge-mulls-dismissal-manafort-charges-concerned-mueller-overreach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._S._Ellis_III#Franklin,_Rosen,_and_Weissman
foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/federal-judge-accuses-muellers-team-lying-trying-to-target-trump-cmon-man.html
archive.li/YJ4lm
youtube.com/watch?v=i3_dqzhomoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the judge who pushed Mueller's shit in today. It cant be further overstated that THIS is a clear example of why we need non-jewish, white male judges only. Every single other judge that has allowed Mueller to do as he pleases has been either a woman, nigger or kike. The moment he stands in front of a white, male judge, he gets rebuked for perverting the Constitution.

Take a look a this man. He is the last of a dying breed and there wont be very many of him left in ten years time.

Attached: 1525453342000.jpg (612x344, 21.68K)

Because white men are the only ones that seek truth and justice.

Wow, that's TWO judges who have told Mueller off today.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-04/judge-mulls-dismissal-manafort-charges-concerned-mueller-overreach

Like this fucking matters. Why was it brought up?

Are they bringing up Obama-appointed judge every time some asshole judge breaks the law?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the article you linked is about the same judge in OP's article. Was there another judge that your article doesn't list?

Wow, that is weird. They must have identified the wrong judge and have updated the article.

Too bad. Would like to see this snowball.

Yes. T.S. Elliot is the judge. This is the same case. user, you might be confusing this with Manafort's case dismissal last week. Manafort took Mueller and Rosenstein to civil court to sue them for violating his rights. The jewish female judge dismissed his case without even fully examining it. But this is the criminal case judge, so it's much more significant.

Friendly reminder: Mueller is notorious for having perfectly good cases thrown out for being too aggressive. His top prosecutor is one of the only ones in recent history to have had his case BTFO'd by the Supreme Court 9-0.
He also had 4 innocent people thrown in jail for alleged gang murders, 2 of which died in prison. The city of Boston had to pay over 100 million dollars in damages for his mistake.
He was also involved in the Anthrax and Uranium One cases.

roped?

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Ellis said.

Attached: 1525453342000.jpg.png (192x343, 88.59K)

A very troublesome observation. Did you know that in the UK, they actually campaign to have more BAME judges. What is a BAME judge, is the B for BASED? No, Black and Minority English.

Hopefully the judge won't get mossad' in his sleep, die of a spontaneous heart attack, uzi'd by a drive-by-rabbi, get his windpipe crushed at the gym while lifting weights, or contort himself into a gym bag while locking it from the outside and kill himself.

Godspeed Thomas Selby Ellis the Third. Put an end to the jewish trickery.

Attached: Pepe Alchemy.png (463x425, 17.86K)

Attached: I'll be the judge of that_Judge TS Ellis.png (384x718, 504.64K)

Are you literate, you goddamn retard?

The post you were responding to wasn't sarcastic.

Truly warms my heart to finally see one judge who stands for justice in the US.

Yes they are.
If you're non white what are you even doing here?
ban this faggot

It was a (1) off and probably was sarcastic.
Both of you shut the fuck up.

FUCK OFF KIKE

I meant my post to be in agreement of "yes only white men seek truth and justice" to the other user I quoted because white men are the only fucking ones that will stand up for truth and justice and fight for it.
I was AGREEING with the other user that white judges are the only good fucking judges.

This board is for white people with above-room-temperature IQs. Go back to Reddit.

Shills don't know what to do anymore.
THIS IS THE BEGINNING IF THE ENE FOR MUELLER

Trips confirm, KIKE is now gassed by the digit gods.

I'd like to be a judge, just so I can say that line in certain instances.

…..oh, and try and stop zog, and overturn all these other kike judges rulings.

Bust mostly the first thing.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-4 RIP Mueller.png (370x256, 103.52K)

Oh shit, now you're confused to. Not good folks.

Why would that happen?

Attached: syria bombing 4.jpg (600x450, 156.69K)

*too. I'm out of this thread!

Well fuck, Google has already fucking blacked him…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (577x331, 50.46K)

Durr Mueller is coming retards btfo.

The hell does that mean?

C,mon, man.

Heh, I see what Google did. The black is U.S. congressman William J. Jefferson, and Ellis was the judge presiding over his trial, as referenced by many news articles. Their image matching algorithm made the wrong association.

The LA congressman in the ghost district that got brought up on embezzlement and congress fuckery charges?
He kinda slipped off into the night.

WE WUZ TS ELLIOT

N SHEEET

All it is going to take is this judge saying, "Fuck you. No More." If when that happens voila Mueller is castrated and the fun can then REALLY begin. Mueller's history has always shown he puts pressure on those surrounding the issue to make them sing. He was known for it when Director of FBI. Take away his opportunity to flip a witness the cocksucker has nothing. Cohen's raid is next. That shit-show will probably go to the Supreme CourtI hope Trump is smart enough to delay delay delay delay delay delayhe is

I think we need to start criticizing Trump for allowing this waste of taxpayer money to continue and demand he fire Mueller. I'm tired of this pussyfooting. Imagine of all the money wasted on this investigation was spent on repairing roads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._S._Ellis_III#Franklin,_Rosen,_and_Weissman

Impressive, seems to be our guy… but also exhibits a pattern of softening/caving. Perhaps this is him bouncing back?

>foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/federal-judge-accuses-muellers-team-lying-trying-to-target-trump-cmon-man.html

>foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/federal-judge-accuses-muellers-team-lying-trying-to-target-trump-cmon-man.html

How much has the investigation cost by now? More than the Zelikow commission spent on investigating 911?

THIS is why Americans on this site need to get into law school and become judges

archive.li/YJ4lm

He truly does not have enough Congressional support to pull the trigger on Mueller right now. The Congressional kikes are just salivating right now, hoping Trump fires him. He would be impeached in record time.

That's why this midterms are important and we're already starting to see the Republican candidates campaigning on firing Mueller as part of their platform. I feel pretty good about the midterms honestly. Dems just cant win important elections outside of their coastal strongholds. But as November nears, we really need to start putting some meme effort into certain candidates. There is an actual Zig Forumslack polling neck-and-neck with Feinstein in California.

Attached: 20180504_154649.jpg (1080x1299 126.93 KB, 338.02K)

I don't know what it means, sorry. I don't follow the subtleties of jewgle kikery.

Imagine if all the man power spent investigating a 1980's hooker was spent gassing the kikes

Why aren't all (((dual citizens))) charged with that?

Why would firing him mean impeachment for Trump?

Rabbi come on, you know this.
Literally true.
Literally been shown.
Literally been proven.

There's still a lot of RINOs in congress who would vastly prefer pence over trump. They're just waiting for the right signal from their (((masters))) to act.

The same reason he cant get RAISE passed. There are just enough traitorous Republicans in the Senate right now to give Dems their impeachment.

Yeah. It's actually not uncommon for them to mention who appointed what judge when talking about major federal court rulings.

thats the nigger congressman who hid his bribe jibs in his freezer

Most people don't perceive how vulnerable the kikes really are.

The midterms's first priority isn't beating the democrats - that's second - it's getting cuckservative "RINOs" out. This is way more easier a subject for normalfag republicans to digest now. They want Trump over anti-trump republicans.

Someone better inform all those pro-palestinean lefties they're Neo-Nazis now.

Indeed. These fucking kikes need to pay for their crimes against the United States. Everyone obstructing for the Rothschilds is a traitor to this country and should be executed. I have lived my whole life under their bullshit rule just like everyone else here.

It is time for that rule to end.

Attached: Winter Is Trumping.webm (640x360, 6.92M)

check'd veritas user

trips of truth. kike btfo'd

Big if Little.

Then why the fuck are you using it yids? Fucking kikes.

Well, they are the only ones with the inherent need, desire, and ability to do so.

Attached: 20fao5[1].jpg (526x400, 44.33K)

>(((accidents)))
So you left the falling onto several bullets at the bottom of an elevator shaft on the table? Damn it user, take care when attempting to tug at quantum strings.

Attached: Selten Pepe.jpg (500x589, 168.59K)

Little if true!

Are you defending ex-CIA Barack Obama and implying Ronald Reagan was no better?

Funny, we called them "guilty."

It's really true, all non-whites and half of white women hate white males so much that they're willing to do anything to destroy them.

Stop giving your money to kikes, brown people, and anybody who donates to the DNC. It's easy to look up the business owners in your community and figure out if they donated to the DNC. If they did, boycott.

Tell your friends and family who aren't libtards, but don't tell these business owners why you're boycotting. It has to be a silent boycott.

Please stop being retarded like this.

I'll die happy if I get to see the day we uproot the soros and rothschild family trees

Attached: 300 Making America Great Again.webm (480x200, 7.9M)

youtube.com/watch?v=i3_dqzhomoQ
Sorry! We’re gonna keep winning! We’re gonna win win win!
WWG1WGA!!

It's funny because I bet if you asked any jew they'd probably support that claim.

Jews play both sides, you have the Marxist one-worlder commie Jews and the Israeli Jews who want their own sovereign nation. They have agreed to meet in the middle in the future.

why is he the "last of a dying breed" …. this is the problem

we need "non-jewish white male judges" … but who will be that judge

white males are fucking around , playing video games and do shit all with their lives. No one is going to be that judge for you , do something.

We cant wish this world to be the way we want it to.

We got lazy and we are getting what we deserve

RIP Honorable T.S. Ellis III, you tried.

F

Attached: PUNY FED.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

(((dual citizens))) cannot be charged by goy laws. Everything a goyim has (((they))) are rightful owners.

you wont die happy

I sense no sarcasm in this post. Either retards or buttblasted derailing shills.

Reminder that all female judges are members of a secret sodomy society and any judgement rendered by them is materially fraudulent.

Attached: oes.jpg (480x360, 24.27K)

How about we end all racial, ethnic, and religious consideration from all hiring and admissions and go solely by test scores and grades?

Bigot :^)

Faggot.

I get the differences in averages, but a straight numbers based system would not be fully advantageous to whites. East Asians and Jews would glide effortlessly into high positions, while lower intelligence whites would be fighting Mexicans and blacks for positions.

Asian and Jewish IQ are myths, user. Israel's IQ is Brazil-tier and Chinese cheat.

White IQ is a myth hear me out
Just like crime stats: white IQ includes spics and shit.

Nice bait, this isn't reddit, we know jewish intelligence is a myth.

Sorry Schlomo, your country has an average IQ of 95.

All of you are filthy niggers.

The judge also threw out a case in 2006 involving a German citizen who alleged he was taken and beaten by the CIA. Ellis rejected the suit, not necessarily because of the validity of the allegations, but because of national security.

“In times of war, our country, chiefly through the executive branch, must often take exceptional steps to thwart the enemy,” Ellis said.

EVEN CNN IS LYING ABOUT THIS
ftfy

Attached: bryn-dc-19.jpg (2000x3000, 1.54M)

My thought as well, but I suppose it could be taken either way.

Retarded tor fag. Read the thread. Google fucked up the algorithm. As far as a tanned German getting beaten by the CIA, he was probably plotting some truck of peace attack.

Found the nigger.

Attached: 5f10ef5608f209c8bc13ef7cb8cf3644f56e47456126ed481e559d8d05786b05.png (634x652, 258.82K)

Mueller has nothing

Attached: Capture _2018-02-05-01-45-23.png (480x476, 367.6K)

>For once, a federal judge wasn't a (((federal judge)))

Attached: judge.jpg (255x219, 14.19K)

Checked but white man.

Sweeter words.

Mueller and his goons need to get fucked in the ass

Oy vey..