(((TRS))) privatized their forum

After it was made public that the 504um would likely get subpoenaed because of Unite the Right, Kike Eunuch and Sven the Seventh Cuck on their Monday TDS talked about how nothing was going to happen and for nobody to worry. Now their forum, filled to the brim with autism and sodomy, has been made private again.

Screencaps completely unrelated.(Didn't need to be its own thread. Post in one of the existing (((TRS))) threads)

Attached: image.jpeg (341x171 138.39 KB, 21.72K)

By the grace of Almighty God, I have avoided these kikes and faggots. I always take a wait and see with any so called WN movement. Glad I waited.

wew

It might have something to do with this.

Attached: 1524696039795.jpg (1318x1636, 560K)

What a shame Ben "The Terror of Tel Aviv" wasn't listed as a defendant.

Amazing how many kikes and kike stooges are on the list of defendants. Really going hard to control the opposition.

Wait… there are retarded faggots out there that actually think Fuentes is a spic mongrel and not a white Spaniard descendant? Fuentes isn't even a spic jew surname. It's like pure European…

No wonder some of you dumbfucks keep giving that neanderkike forced may-may attention; you have no fucking clue what a white man is.(>implying Nick The Spic is anywhere even close to being a genuine Spaniard)

t. salty hispanic shitskin

Attached: Fuentes as a sephardic name.png (798x359, 29.83K)

Go back to cuckchan, faggot.

Attached: bud-spencer-terrence-laughing2.gif (479x360, 443.69K)

Yeah for example like that literal Filipino James Allsup you alt-semites all worship and even had as a guest at your latest "mania" event unironically talking about white nationalism.

Here's your (you) mods. I don't like nick fuentes and his desire to explain everything trump does as 4d chess but you're actually retarded if you think this is some sort of gremlin beaner.

Attached: (you) burger.gif (2048x1152 1.45 MB, 207.06K)

BASED Castizo, amirite?

Attached: image.png (1920x992, 2.17M)

That's gross, but still doesn't change the fact that he's not a goblin.

Attached: allcoons.jpeg (380x500, 63.08K)

If you think 80% white is white, eat a fucking bullet.

Attached: image.png (1081x810, 40.55K)

no u. How "white" is white bud? Where's the cut-off? And what do you have to back up your opinion? To me it looks like you're being retarded about nick 56uentes for nothing.

Attached: 4curl.jpg (800x1264, 192.18K)

TRSodomite spotted. Fuck off back to your gay forum

Just like one drop of piss in a glass of wine, one drop of mud and you're no longer white. Simple.

Attached: one drop.png (3190x2278, 411.67K)

I've been browsing h8chan since moot got cucked by the jewess. Can you say the same, (((user)))?

That's not how genetics works, unfortunately. Also even going off that, shit like (((23andme))) is going to put jew and black in your results, "just to fuck with you". And finally, are you suggesting that southern italians/slavs/spaniards aren't white? They have slight admixture from other regions which could be bred out through controlled eugenics. But to you their not white, right?

Neither of these are important in the slightest. Would your definition include the likes of Michael Jackson? The only thing that's important is blood and soil. Fuck off CivNat

>That's not how genetics works, unfortunately. Also even going off that, shit like (((23andme))) is going to put jew and black in your results, "just to fuck with you". And finally, are you suggesting that southern italians/slavs/spaniards aren't white? They have slight admixture from other regions which could be bred out through controlled eugenics. But to you their not white, right?
LOL nice diversion, Schlomo. You saw the above post about him having a Sephardic name, right?

Attached: image.jpeg (598x746, 39.29K)

Yes, I don't consider those pure "white", or pure "European". And before you call me a D&Cer, I don't care about their purity. I would fight with them to save Europe either way. But ultimately I'm a German, I only care about Germany's purity.

you know we have ids, right?
Michael Jackson doesn't act white, bud, and he doesn't look indo-european (what you would call white). Try again, bud.

Also, some sephardics might have the name Fuentes, but it literally means "Fountain" in spanish. Are you implying everyone with this name is a jew/descended from a jew? Because one jew posted that in 2001 on a geneology forum?

I can understand a lot of the hate for Nick over here. He's disingenuous. But so are you, faggot. I'm almost certain that since early 2016 there's been a concerted effort to fill up Zig Forums with shitty, low-effort D&C shit to divide the userbase and drive away the people trying to have a conversation. What happened to spaceelevator? You would probably call him a kike pushing jewish physics.

See that's a reasonable position to have. They aren't pure, they have admixture. That doesn't mean they have to be our enemy. I think that most of indo-europe needs to be reconquered and bleached, to put it bluntly. But shills don't get it.

It depends. In America it's different. If I were an American "White", I'd be for sterilization of the impure. I don't believe in what you call "bleaching". You'd have to have a very materialistic view of race to think that works. I believe in a racial soul. And I believe once that is lost in a family tree, it can never be regained.

Mcdonalds is nigger food and they tweet hashtags about pedo acceptance etc. Of course that kike loves it, it also has a ton of chemicals that make your dick soft if you eat it every day.

Attached: Nigger-food.PNG (639x789 732.98 KB, 43.42K)

It gives them plenty of room to craft whatever narrative they want. Im starting to question if this whole infighting thing is just shills fighting shills surrounded by more shills giving commentary.

They just moved in here.

Christian Identity is trash and so are the mongrels who promote it.

LMAO!

If you analyze population chromosome studies, no one has absolutely white DNA. No one. I register as 100% on tests but chromosome analysis shows east Asian contribution to several. Fuck off with your 80 IQ D&C and go back to cuckchan.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-28_04-28-13.png (670x384, 30.43K)

You go back, you gook.

Oldy but a goody, but it's about time you hung up that script.

Consumer DNA test ancestry is garbage, stick to traditional family tree geneology.

Attached: 23andMeBTFO.jpg (1064x947, 241.8K)