Antifa doxx

This guy tried to get some guy fired for having a celtic cross tattoo at taco bell. Zig Forums doxxed him hard enough it never kicked off. We found this Instagram until he privatized it, on there he posts pics of shit he steals which is easy bait for an arrest.

He was expecting us to hit him right then but now that i have waited he wont expect it. he probally has already committed more crimes and publicized them.

Attached: 1502054697181.jpg (1318x1278 125.77 KB, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thatsyouth/
mfbforthewin.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCy3ZLT22F8y_XSOGRc5rnsQ
archive.fo/YUQsi
instagram.com/p/BdoT1TYFz0l/?hl=en&taken-by=_cupcakemeg
instagram.com/p/BKr0jSejC6G/?taken-by=myheadhurtsandineedabeer
instagram.com/p/BV32cv9AXfZ/?taken-by=myheadhurtsandineedabeer
instagram.com/p/BVbmKacgGYK/?taken-by=myheadhurtsandineedabeer
facebook.com/meagan.trevizo
facebook.com/Julian.Trevizo?hc_ref=ARTywQvfNIw-ar0IaFoHSswcPiKC64x7jP8Yij4OF1jVHI1Lv10obghhzNj6EyL-3Uw
github.com/althonos/InstaLooter
seattleu.edu/artsci/undergraduate-degrees/philosophy/faculty-and-staff/yancy-hughes-dominick-phd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are his adresses/possible adresses.

Attached: Hispossibleadress.png (1751x1082 2.37 MB, 1.23M)

"From an archive post from pol"

instagram.com/thatsyouth/

His shit tier bandcamp

mfbforthewin.bandcamp.com/

Abandoned youtube account
youtube.com/channel/UCy3ZLT22F8y_XSOGRc5rnsQ

Sister providing evidence of the house
archive.fo/YUQsi

Attached: Pic of the faggot.png (1563x937, 1.01M)

I'm betting a 100 shekels that he didn't say a word to taco bro.

OP why don't you report his instagram to his local police with your screenshots of him talking about committing thefts

Fyi i just checked, most of his social media is inactive or he delted/renamed his accounts.

I am going to keep digging he lives in the bay area

Went to her instagram found a new picture

instagram.com/p/BdoT1TYFz0l/?hl=en&taken-by=_cupcakemeg

picture of the guy wearing a mexican flag shirt.

This will end well.

INSTAGRAM LOCATED

gogogogogog

he also uses "coded" antifa hashtags which link all of there stolen materials on instagram together.

Attached: aed7b5791a6bf996dcfe5d085996fbe2.jpg (1240x861, 420.37K)

All picture revealing he steals shit.

instagram.com/p/BKr0jSejC6G/?taken-by=myheadhurtsandineedabeer

instagram.com/p/BV32cv9AXfZ/?taken-by=myheadhurtsandineedabeer

instagram.com/p/BVbmKacgGYK/?taken-by=myheadhurtsandineedabeer (3RD) image

His sister is hot. I'd fuck her missionary style and even let him watch if he keeps his faggot mouth shut.

If someone could report this to the police that would be great. since i'm not from the U.S. as i mentioned he is from the bay area (San leandro to be exact). Someone just submit the evidence to the police and get the fucker arrested. there was a video of him getting arrested but i think that is lost

Just look and laugh at how big of faggots antifags actually are.

Attached: IMG_6906.PNG (750x1291 183.27 KB, 247.9K)

what a fag!
Can't find any photos of his dad. Who am I kidding, we know he hasn't got one and his mother has probably gone as far as giving him his first blowjob.

Attached: Oedipus.jpg (597x598, 99K)

May God be with you Zig Forums.

I tried to archive but it didn't work. How do you archive instagram?

Good luck getting those commie cops to get off of their asses and do anything about it. I'm pretty sure petty theft is a non-jailable offense in that shit hole.

Moms facebook

facebook.com/meagan.trevizo

If you'll catch this pansy, give him one more boot in the face from me, right?

jfc he has a dad. how could you live with yourself knowing such a huge attention whore started its existance in your own nutsack.

lulz another antifa faggot.

Attached: db0bad48eaa18a1e106f4e2c49aada6cf6b8d8b187ca13bc20470941db8fab78.png (1088x4168 867.58 KB, 759.46K)

Sick sick people, very sad.

Attached: c5d606e05f10624a4687984375356920356b1632ef3ab5a9a8740c773a87a7b1.jpg (565x871, 60.28K)

When I first looked at the first pic related and scrolled down to see that yu-gi-oh shit that he has on his arm, I
thought he was holding a Blood Drop Cross or wearing one on his shirt at first. Lmao, my bad.

He should join the US military. It's filled with faggots like himself. But instead of doing it in the name of your wive's black boyfriend, you'd be doing it for Israel and get to kill civilian children and be considered a hero.

degenerate

This faggot uses plural pronouns for his singular self.

Attached: kek.gif (377x372, 3.45M)

How did that pronoun faggotry spread so quickly?

Attached: degenerate fag indoctrination song.mp4 (1280x720, 12.1M)

Why are they always sexually confused?
Can a comfortably straight man never exist in Antifa?

Attached: 6d1102f1f0acab9cd21daf170620b335210da984663d439364de6e10fca2d9b0.jpg (480x602, 46.08K)

I saw enough.
This repugnant degenerate must be culled.

That video was so gay it gave me aids.

Attached: 1461498451801-1.jpg (600x600 179.63 KB, 188.43K)

NYPA . No victimbux for you kike.

Because the FBI's project manchild was set up to feminize and infantilize an entire generation to prevent us from noticing or fighting back. No, you literally cannot be a man and hold these infantile beliefs. It requires stagnation of the mind. The crimes committed against us are unspeakable.

Misery loves company forgive me

Attached: NY_Library_Brings_Drag_Queens_to_Kids_Story_Hour_.webm (640x360, 14.24M)

Bumping for someone to submit a tip to the police

Bump someone should call the police. I'm not American either

>facebook.com/meagan.trevizo
His fb: facebook.com/Julian.Trevizo?hc_ref=ARTywQvfNIw-ar0IaFoHSswcPiKC64x7jP8Yij4OF1jVHI1Lv10obghhzNj6EyL-3Uw

This kid is embarassing me with those outfits and i am not easiky embarrassed.

And the eyeliner

Interesting digits. I would also say it has a lot to do with pic related. Anti-christians [which by default makes them a tool of Lucifer] are nearly always homosexual.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-6 Antifa doxx .png (334x217, 152.54K)

Checking the trips of truth. Pic related, I would bend this chick over and wreck her asshole just to see her brothers feminine reaction.

Attached: Dbr_MUkVMAAAQtI.jpeg (400x400, 22.08K)

Whoops, meant to link to

Committing sudoku brb

You should. If you don't know by now that when a woman publishes pictures like this on the internet it is to get as many messages offering sex. They then choose (a few)from the hundreds, fuck them, catch and spread disease. Rinse and repeat.

No shit, faggot. Why else would women post damn near naked pictures of themselves online for the world to see, other than the fact they're attention whores and need approval? It's not to show off her lingerieā€¦

So why would you want to have intercourse with her anus and make her gay brother watch. You're going to catch nasties, and have to perform with her brother wildy masturbating and scream me next, me next.
I think you need to consider the possibility that it may be you who deserves the faggot moniker.

To watch this antifa faggot squirm in disgust. Being a man who doesn't wear eye liner or dresses, I'd love to reduce his little cock whore of a sister completely into a sack of warm fuckable meat. What are condoms, Mr. trebek? You don't fuck sluts bareback.

So you want a gay guy to see your erect penis? And you believe he would squirm with disgust as he watched you penetrating an anus with this penis? My friend you have issues. And obviously even the sluttiest slut will still expect you to kiss and probably do other things, but I've never seen a tongue condom.

Yes. It's worth letting him see my cock plowing his sister's asshole. If I were fucking some random faggy antifa soy boy I'd imagine he'd be delighted. But who'd want to watch their sister be made into the little whore that she is? And you're telling me you wouldn't fuck a hot slutty bitch to piss off an antifaggot? By your replies, I'll assume not.

The woman giving the interview at ~1:05 looks like someone's pointing a gun at her. It's like she so close to figuring out how fucked up this is all is but she's just floundering in confusion.

Picture reads:
I am a lezzie butch pervert girlfriend bulldigger sister dyke AND PROUD!
This is exactly the kind of person you would want to have access to children.
Well it is if you are the jewish women interviewed. Zig Forums is always right.

No it isn't worth it in the long run. And not in front of her gay brother, that's just weird.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-6 Antifa doxx (1)

Tell me you niggers archived them? Or you really are niggers.
NYPA but this may remind you of something: github.com/althonos/InstaLooter t./baph/

ABSOLUTELY FOOKIN DISGUSTING!

Attached: fuck your vibes bro.jpg (326x226, 21.94K)

They weren't beaten enough as children.

Faggots and their subhuman niggers should be put under the ground.

Why is it always these rich middle and upper class cunts. Go live in the fucking hood next to subhuman vermin for a few years, those experiences certainly re-shape your mind, but no, probably went to some private school as icing on the cake where they had 1 or 2 pet nigger friends and that experience shapes their mind. Can't wait to sedate this fucker and throw him out of a helicopter.

More curious why we call kikes anything other than kikes?

Funny thing is I bet she gets wet when looking at masculine white men

It's almost as if they're exclusively playthings for kikes or something

Zig Forums should join antifa. be a sleeper agent. you already know enough about them to probably get influence within their chapters

I'm actually going to do this. For the keks and for eternal glory. I've been planning it for a couple years. I've recently deleted all my social media accounts, already have no friends and generate my own income. I'm going to work my way into their administrative personnel and find catastrophic weaknesses to covertly exploit while gathering intel that will publicly link them to the zionist agenda.
I won't be coming back until I see this thing through.
Deep cover begins now.
Hail Europe, brothers, and
Sieg heil.
Out.

Okay, you're really admitting you wouldn't fuck this chick especially if it meant pissing off her faggy brother who is as feminine as she is? You guys are literal faggots. Dominating both a antifag by proxy and xer sister with the most masculine act you can submit a slut to, and you'd pass on that opportunity? ? She's most definitely a whore but I'm not going to say she isn't banging, because she is.

Bay Area is full of them. better to have the entire city nuked than deal with this any longer.

bump

(checking two twos = teeth)

Attached: that tooth though.jpg (492x656, 108.63K)

He POZitively must live in the Bay Area. Looks like an AIDS ridden twink slut.

I swear, antifa looks like a shitty casting director's idea of what antifa would look like.

Some neoNazi will cut his fucking nose off to get that nose-ring, to wear it on his swastika necklace like a trophy.

I can't imagine anything going well for the brave in this scenario.

Looks like a shitskin of some kind

Brave?
Bravest guy in this scenario was the guy with the tattoo, not hiding his tattoo.

Are you a nigger? I'm purposefully ignoring the obvious something about the post I'm replying to now. Because you clearly ignored the context. Here I'll plot it out in case you are actually a nigger:

to
to

Yea, I get it, but unless you're using the word "brave" sarcastically, it doesn't really work.

Stupid does not = brave.

Being brave doesn't preclude the possibility of also being stupid. Nigger.

We're talking about a specific individual here, and he's stupid. And I guarantee if he were feeling actually threatened, he's cry like a pussy.

And your mom's a jew (pic related).

Attached: Straps.jpg (400x546, 41.93K)

Jesus fucking Christ. When I was 19 I was working in a dirty stinking factory welding my ass off to feed myself and pay for my shit.
How can anyone take this seriously or accept this shit.

WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE FOLKS

Attached: 100% pure cohen.jpg (1360x768 25.79 KB, 92.77K)

Why would you intentionally join an organization based on the progressive stack when you're comfortably on the bottom of it? Half of these weirdos are 100% vanilla, but are so desperate for acceptance that they'll do say and anything to artificially climb a few social rungs.

Where do you even get a non-outsourced(to an illegal) welding job these days?

Catch this fuck

bumps

Attached: bumps.jpg (500x343, 61.38K)

people are fucking stupid
especially young people brought up by fucking stupid people

How do you make money?

With yer mum

Antifa will fuck you up!
BASH THE FASH

Attached: 462.png (640x640, 75.87K)

Why was pajeet no gf doxing thread deleted? Global mods we are watching. Pajeet no gf is an enemy of pol and we need to finish our operations against him.

Because they would otherwise be called "incels," had they right-wing beliefs.

He was the least offensive of all of Imkampfy crews gaslighting on Zig Forums

Are you gonna tell us "smiley" was the 2nd most greatest threat to Zig Forumsā€¦ after Kampfy and his kike posse of neocon jew promoting wankers themselves

You guys realizd slogans are something for middle school children right?

bump

Attached: pepe_tree.png (901x667, 287.33K)

bump

No point in bumping this thread guys

unless someone is willing to do something

t.creator of thread

I love his moral consistency. It's not like he irrationally dislikes heterosexuality or anything, just an all around respectful guy. Good stuff.

Whatever you say, sweetie.

Attached: EmpireToday.webm (480x360, 804.59K)

Attached: 1424083619572.png (510x525, 282.01K)

Attached: fac.jpg (567x824, 232.93K)

lol why

Attached: 25bc7b75395348ab690a51f2fc073e1a934f534ff78cede3a4e3f06b471c76ab.jpg (680x1020, 65.54K)

Somehow I knew this little fag would be wearing a dress at some point.

Here's another one brothers.

seattleu.edu/artsci/undergraduate-degrees/philosophy/faculty-and-staff/yancy-hughes-dominick-phd.html