Judge allows to illegals to marry in a Boston Court

Judge allows two illegals to get married which allows them to apply for asylum.
Boston Herald reports U.S. District Court Chief Judge Patti B. Saris. Staff file photo by Angela Rowlings.

A federal judge allowed two illegal immigrants to get married in her courtroom yesterday — paving the way for a ceremony that could have an effect on their immigration status down the line.

Chief Judge Patti Saris permitted Jaime Antonio Alvarez Figueroa and Tatiana Chavez Vanegas to get married at Boston’s U.S. District Court. Figueroa is in ICE custody and Vanegas has ongoing removal proceedings and is planning to seek asylum, according to court documents.

“Mr. Alvarez Figueroa cannot be included in her application unless they are married,” wrote Figueroa’s attorney, Kerry Doyle. “It is important for his immigration case because he will be granted derivative asylum status should Ms. Chavez Vanegas be granted asylum and for the family to have any chance of being able to remain together in the future.”

Doyle wrote that Vanegas received a marriage license from Boston, and that Rischall Sanchez — a paralegal for Doyle’s law firm — was granted a one-day license to “conduct a brief marriage ceremony.”

The couple was slated to be married before Figueroa was arrested by ICE in April 2017, according to Doyle’s motion. Figueroa was in the process of requesting permission to marry at the Plymouth County House of Correction, where he is being held at the behest of ICE, and would not be able to have the ceremony until Sept. 18, according to the motion.

“Because prisoners have the right to marry … and a delay of almost five months is unreasonable, this Court ALLOWS Petitioner’s motion for meeting to permit marriage,” Saris wrote in her order allowing the ceremony.

Federal prosecutors opposed the motion. A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office confirmed that the ceremony occurred in Saris’ courtroom. Doyle did not respond to requests for comment.

In a separate ruling, Saris ordered ICE to transport Figueroa to all of his future hearings on pending criminal charges at Chelsea District Court. The Plymouth County sheriff was ordered to return Figueroa to ICE custody immediately at the conclusion of the hearings.

archive.is/2NpVb

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.
Penalties – The basic statutory maximum penalty for violating 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(i) and (v)(I) (alien smuggling and conspiracy) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both. With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years. In addition, significant enhanced penalties are provided for in violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1) involving serious bodily injury or placing life in jeopardy. Moreover, if the violation results in the death of any person, the defendant may be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years. The basic penalty for a violation of subsection 1324(a)(2) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(A). Enhanced penalties are provided for violations involving bringing in criminal aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i), offenses done for commercial advantage or private financial gain, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(ii), and violations where the alien is not presented to an immigration officer immediately upon arrival, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(iii). A mandatory minimum three year term of imprisonment applies to first or second violations of § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i) or (B)(ii). Further enhanced punishment is provided for third or subsequent offenses.

Attached: Patti_B._Saris_District_Judge.png (647x364 56.01 KB, 22.12K)

clown world

Hi I'm FBI someone actually shoot this cunt in her fucking face.

Wow! Look at that schnozz!

Well I always believed it should only be landowning white males that have the right to vote. Now I'm convinced it should be the same for serving in politics, the courts, and in public services.

This is why women shouldn’t be judges.

Attached: trump_disgust-690x460.jpg (690x460, 40.98K)

ON IT!

But seriously, this will be all the more sweeter when their asylum application gets a big red stamp:
DENIED

Yet the kikes don't respect a mexican divorce and judgement because it favors the men.

Attached: A thought.png (630x345, 209.84K)

I'm convinced the only reason she is doing this is because like any criminal she does not fear justice.
Illegals have NO RIGHTS except to leave the country.

Can't spell judge without jude

dubs checked for jewdar/10

MKUltra…
ACTIVATE!
Joke Post, Satire

Honestly? 1-1 loss ratio, her executed for one white man in prison/also executed? We could afford that trade.

That reminds me of this MKUltra meme

Attached: mkultralasvegasshootertriggerword.jpg (642x960, 54.72K)

It should be white men whom have served in the armed forces and are willing to defend their country. You should read Starship Troopers, friendo.

Explain this to me. Why do you Americans say 'Woman judge' or a 'woman president'? Why not female judge or female president? Doesn't that roll of the tongue more easily?

Not all women are female.

Attached: 35abf1801ad9e33c009fb0c307cea5da49c5cb7e0811c68ff4c3a519e089273e.jpg (228x218, 6.14K)

kek

Degenerates would have you beloeve some penises are though.

Add this one to the list. No pussyfooting games. Ropes and gasoline

love conquers all

what about white-owning landwhales?

Kek

Yeah, Moishe. Also be sure to call people (and those pretending to be people) black men, asian men and white males.

USA YES

So aristocracy? I heard you. American rebellion was mistake.

Attached: George III of the United Kingdom.jpg (2433x3801, 2.11M)

Commie feminist manifesto.

baruch hashem.

its not enough that shes a disgusting capitalist legal system pig, she's also a jew, and looks like a man.
If you're a liberal in america, you literally have ZERO moral stature. liberalism should almost be punished by death

Look at the fucking state of every other former British colony
we are far, far better off than them
Democracy is a joke but being associated with the British crown is a sentence to eternal cuckoldry
The British aristocracy (and most aristocracies) don't give a fuck about their people, they don't have to and have nothing obligating them to. Only a nationalist government founded on the principles of nationhood and representing their people can really save us. Could aristocrats or a king fit into such a system? Sure, but it would have to be drawn from the ancient tribal style of semi-meritocratic kingship, essentially a chieftain, being from good family representing the best of the tribe but also having to earn/keep his place by strength.
Being entrenched for centuries let relatively stable countries like Britain and French develop highly decadent noble classes who didn't give a fuck about the commoners or the nation as a whole, only their possessions within it.

Holy shit, what a perfect textbook example kike face on that cunt. That's a specimen that should be pinned to a glass case, not acting as a subversive, country-wrecking judge.