Major earthquake about to hit the west coast

Recently, the fault line has been experiencing a lot of movement, and we have measured an exponential increase of radon concentrations being detected despite it being very rare yet an indicator of a big earthquake coming in the near future.

LA is fucked right now. San Francisco is also going to get a bit of a hit. The fault line doesn't really run into the ocean so no major Tsunamis or anything, regardless this is going to be the big one, there will be billions of dollars in infrastructure damage as well as a lot of people dead and injured and missing.

We've know about this for a while now but our team hasn't been given the proper clearance to inform the public.

We're also still getting a lot of data out of Hawaii and bigger things may be coming in the next few days over there, we've also got some measurements in Alaska too. The entire Pacific plate is extremely unstable at the moment. In the next few days, possibly today in the next few hours, something big will occur, and it won't end in California. People will die. There will be massive destruction.

Attached: 180504034247-bt106-hawaii-volcano-05042018-exlarge-169.jpg (696x404 90.33 KB, 530.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceagenow.info/astrophysicist-mini-ice-age-accelerating-new-maunder-minimum-has-started/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good i hope cali goes into full anarchy

Can it wait a little bit longer? I don't have enough ammo yet.

Include me in the screencap. :3

the Hayward fault line is the real one to worry about because Oakland and Berkeley sit right on top of it; there will be hundreds of thousands of people dying mostly due to the inevitably collapse of gas and power lines, when the Big One comes. once california goes under, the rest of the world shall follow. for sure it shall mark the beginning of the end

Don't kid yourself. Losing California at this point will be like shaking off a piece of crap stuck to your ass.

If there is anything that I have learned on Zig Forums is that god hates commies.

Real worst case scenario is an earthquake causes Yellowstone to blow.
Earthquake alone wouldn't cause too much of a problem for the rest of the US, even if there is massive tidal waves, cali could do with a clean up anyway

Butterfly in Japan; volcano in Hawaii.

yawn

There's pretty much no chance of yellow stone happening. For right now, let's just sit comfy and see what happens in California.

I mean for

a landers earthquake is the one to worry about

GOOD LUCK, EARTHQUAKE-CHAN!

Attached: 1514028133816.png (825x908, 113.03K)

please wipe out the entire silicon valley

Literally nothing of worth in the entire West Coast besides some very specific areas of RURAL Washington.
The entire place needs to be purged by the wrath of nature.

Hawaii is over a hot spot, not on a plate margin, and activity there has little to do with earthquakes elsewhere. As comfy as your story is, I can't help but think you are full of shit.

Fuck off.

Oh yes, it is always the happening. Nigger, what are you sliding with your garbage, content-less thread? This is perfect timing to fuck California. If only God knew.

Larp more.

But there's pictures. PICTURES!

Oh look, another LARPING slide thread.

When you are at it, wipe out cali please

…If it is going faster..
I'd claim that literally nothing is gonna happen.
If it went slower, then it would be something else

but the West Coast is too quiet
accumulated energy will be released all at once

Attached: Seismic Monitor.png (851x454, 175.13K)

fall into the ocean, please.

It is almost as if some esoteric weaving board has been adding the destruction of LA into the weft and warp of time.

Attached: header.png (750x500 697.39 KB, 144.77K)

Always report slide threads.

If digits, prepare for sinko de mayo.

33, the number of Jesus Christ corrupted by the masonic satanists. Oh shit, i think commiefornia is about to be judged.

San Fran is the most likely to become its own Arizona Bay, with the Hayward line

This, Ranier as well

Attached: REACTION_MGS_CampbellHARIKARI.jpg (480x360, 71.56K)

So the plates are moving fast? It is when they stop moving fast. That is what causes earthquakes of magnitude. Think of tectonic plate edges akin to teeth on a saw, where the teeth can break off. When the plate edges break an earthquake occurs. Wait for the movement to stop.

Can confirm i watch dutchsinse too.

Every one is going to be "the big one," and it never is.

As I look into my crystal ball, I see an Earth quake in California. I can't tell when, but I see it shaking…

OP is a faggot and should kill himself immediately.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x450, 242.17K)

cliffhangers, I hate those

Will it actually deliver this time?

Attached: learn to swim.webm (959x540, 6.67M)

Good
I hope the shitskins starve then drown then get washed to sea

How will they blame whites for geological catastrophes?

If a massive earthquake hits Cali, I'm jumping in my car and heading west to stop them from swimming back to shore.

Attached: 1476888471006.jpg (385x569, 87.66K)

Attached: Message_Maker_48274.mp4 (1280x720, 1.64M)

Praying for hundreds of thousands of dead californians (that includes you too anons, sorry).

Attached: 394701_10150920849926925_1141769689_n.jpg (500x374, 32.79K)

Most Cali anons are on Zig Forums, so fuck them anyway.

>There will be more wild temperature changes, more hail events, more earthquakes, more extreme volcano events, more snow in winters, lousy summers, late springs, short autumns, and more and more crop failures.
iceagenow.info/astrophysicist-mini-ice-age-accelerating-new-maunder-minimum-has-started/

Kike first post.

Just like the Fukushima radiation hitting the West Coast and contaminating the food supply. The government criminally withholds the information and does nothing about a solution.

That song never ceases to be good. Let's hope Maynard's words come to life, I'd love to see the festering pit that is Cali get washed away.

But why pollute the sea user

I am in Silicon Valley and I am voting for the asteroid.
We need a good cleansing.

Attached: commies.jpg (349x350, 19.41K)

you mean: "rolling for" millions of dead californians

the warp is overtaking cali

It is this line of thought that shows it is near. We are too quick to judge one another and even using our intelligence to justify it. There is a greater force at play and it has been since before I was even born.

Well, they poisoned themselves along for the ride. Their minds are just as numbed as those they claim to serve, coughrulecough.

Their memory spans are probably poor in general or they simply don't care because they assume other people don't care. You think with all the engineering, cunning, and advanced mathematics they could use it to solve problems, but instead they chose to continually use it for their own personal gain. They refused to freely give despite being given. So this is the end result. Corruption must be stopped because it is like a malignant tumor. It takes an entire village to raise a child. There are no more villages in the modern world. Only empty ideals and reasoning in an environment of men and women on islands. Therefore, assume your role. and seek to uplift yourself in a manner that is uplifting to others, otherwise, it's only going to get worse. The occultists are right, we make our own reality. If you purposefully let a parasite eat away at you, it will keep eating until there is nothing left.

classic Zig Forums thread