Ashkenazis are mutts

At least 3/4 to 4/5 of all Ashkenazi Jews are mamzers

According to a study performed in 2013, 2/3 to 4/5 of Ashkenazi Jews are maternally European. It can be said they're likely the result of victims of Muzzie Arabic blooded rape gangs and various forms of other retardation committed against European women.

Since they are bastard, not-even-Jewish, mamzer rape babies or the result of Christian laws against hooker abortion, they are spiritually sandnigger with the cleverness and socialite ability of European women. This is contrast to the stupidity of mutt Mexicans, but their spiritual integrity coming from European man's Y-chromosome.

source: nature.com/articles/ncomms3543(>Not jews. One drop.)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (946x756, 348.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
twitter.com/mbalter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut

mutt mexicans, fucked by spaniards, not kikes

That's why the entire 56 percent meme is a case of pure projection.

Attached: smelly dumb jewish scum.png (430x459, 178.04K)

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Like we didnt already know xDxDxDxD

Classic (((stratagem)))
Remember when some anons kvetched about isramutt maymay being a (((fabrication))) with d&c in mind?
I 'memba…

Yep. Just a sad mix of sand niggers and greek and roman slaves that has been inbreeding for 2,000 years

No shit. They're still jews.

That's how it began and it got turned on you fucking yids.

Aww man, so they're only Babylonian in craft, not genetics. That's dumb. Who wuz the real Babylonians n sheit?

Exactly what I was saying, it was a (((fabrication)))… obviously used to denigrate fellow whites n shit. It wasnt organic you know, it was a purposefully imposed meme, used to denigrate all north americans. It was the perfect strawman, attacking a cartoon from a whole race, used to disregard words from true and honest people.
btw im not a yid, im 100% italian and my huge convex nose can testify for me. Or u can fucking suck my huge convex fucking dick, you assuming faggot

It's effective to call ashkenaz kikes lesser kikes than the sephardic/orthodox and co, but you gotta still call em kikes.

Anything else LITERALLY runs off them like rain off a raincoat.
The jew HAS to be named.

INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS
INBRED MUTTS

This kills the chosen meme.

Isramutts btfo
(Checked)
(Checked)
You know, it unfortunately worked on 4/pol/. See the second and third images? I found those on a very short visit there once. It's obvious (((whoever))) propagated the isramutt images wanted us too busy flinging shit at each other to work on nationalist internationale.

Attached: anti brit dandc 2.png (640x560 295.83 KB, 295.83K)

I mean third and fourth images since I duplicated the first image somehow. Sorry. Important part is, make sure 4/pol/ knows what's going on so this situation doesn't escalate.

checks out

Wonderful, op.
THERE IS NO JEW DNA
You looked into it.
Though your graphic sucks tbh.

ashkenazi is a lie. "Jews" are actually Iranian / Turkish.
academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117

This might be the neanderkike schizo again trying to clean up his messaging.

They lie, about everything. In fact, they seem to be the physical manifestations of lies.

Persians are unironically Aryan, dumbo. Jews are just urbanite parasites and irrelevant inbred desert rats mishmashed together into one Judaic nightmare - as they always have been, as we can see clearly by reading what their historic neighbors had to say about them.

Yes there is schizo.

No, Jews are Iranian/Turkish. Learn to read you fucking retard. Persians were exterminated centuries ago by the arabs. Iranians are not Persian.

Just more facts supporting what has been obvious from circumstantial evidence and limited ancestry studies for decades.
The most famed made up "Jewish" group always pulled out as a positive reference for Jews, was always just European mutts that have dilluted their genes with some of the worst sandniggers around the block.

Yeh, it's safe to disregard everything you've said. Jews were around before the fall of Persia, as they were the ones that opened the gates for the invading Muslims - and all of that happened before Turkey's "Turks" were even a thing.

Are you trying to refer to the debunked "Khazar Theory, btw? If so, you're dead wrong - as we can look to history to show us exactly how depraved and Kikey the Heebs were long before Khazaria converted.

Obligatory.

Attached: Eduard Gans - Baptisim, nor even....jpg (672x382, 250.08K)

You can disregard whatever you want Schlomo, it won't make you white. Nothing in either of your posts is relevant to what I said, or what the person you replied to in the first place said. Jews predating a state does not mean they are not the same ethnic group as the people who now make up that state. You are all dune coons.

Jews are Urban rats, not desert dwellers naturally. And no, you're wrong because the majority of Persia is still White to this day. If they're not, then neither are Greeks or Serbs - and going down that path is D&C Kikery.

Persia does not exist. There are virtually no whites in Iran. Most of the people in Greece today are not white, they have interbred with arabs for centuries. And desert and urban are not opposites you brain dead heeb.

Hey dumbo, they didn't have to be opposites for me to be right.
Reported for D&C.

Report all you want Schlomo, being white isn't a crime here.

Attached: 8d6e229dbf4315c0b17ac52d24efe1c56b85bdcc6e84e791ea995fdfaaf1a78b.jpg (232x249, 9.51K)

Number of Times Someone Tried To Convince Everyone That Half-Kike Goat Rapers Who Worship a Dead Pedophile Are Humans: 9,008,770,433

Attached: khazaria.png (1433x4558, 1.25M)

This will trigger (((Robert Sepehr))) the premier alt-kike occult shill of Zig Forums

Attached: neanderthal jew 3443.jpg (621x286 50.61 KB, 69.22K)

Schizo user is back with a new IP.

Oh Schlomo, no matter how hard you try you will never be white.

Attached: 1432017156220-0.png (800x764, 426.71K)

(((Actually, ashkenazi kikes are European. Oy vey!)))

Fuck off. Ashkenazi kikes are non white essentially; nor are they Semitic; ashkenazi kikes are turkish mongoloid mixed race creatures. This is the concrete, objective, factual truth. Here is a pic from the early 20th century with Khazars at the north of the Caspian Sea. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Attached: E224548B-B64F-4575-9471-30EA09D14450.png (652x438, 264.83K)

(((Persia does not exist)))

Yes, it does:

This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Iran is not Persia you retard, it is Iran. Just because the dirt Persia used to be on hasn't disappeared into nothingness doesn't mean the nation of Persia still exists.

Yes, it does:

This is concrete, objective, factual information.

"Persia" is the Western name for the land that King Xerxes would have called Iran. Understand? Iran is still around, Hershel.

Yes, they were. Edomite jews are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids from Palestine, you filthy Turkic Donmeh jewish m0d Imkikefy.
Hotwhells is spinning in his chair. Stop destroying Zig Forums with your gatekeeper moderation, you filthy kike.
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

Hello again, Schizo. That's a swell author you have there:
twitter.com/mbalter

Take your meds. They will help.

You are in violation of two federal laws.
1. 18 U.S. Code § 1091 - Genocide
2. 18 U.S. Code § 1028 - Fraud and related activity

You have been reported to the FBI.
I have included a screencap and archive of your edit and associated moderation user account.

Nigger.
:^)

Well played, user.

Everyone is Schizo, (((Robert)))? Then no one is.

For record I am not user.
My understanding is that Neanderthal dna exists in Europoid and Asioid populations between 2-4% but not Africoid.
Which would make "smart jews" smart because they were/are genetically Slavic, Italic, or Germanic.

Just you. Who is Robert, and have you got your genetic test results back yet?

Yes, jews.

My test came back 100% Pure Cro-magnon. now bow down to me neaderkikes

How? Ethnically theyre europeans, not middle easterns. Theyre also not religious, so theyre not jews by religion. Whats left?. Nothing. Im starting to suspect theyre just the bestest goyim that are paid by Rothschilds to do their interests, by joining the "jew" identity.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Thats not how genetics works, you inherit half of genes from both parents. Whatever cucked jewish men imagined to feel better about themselves - its not true.

All it proves is that the bible really is prophetic about "those who say they are jews but not, they are the synagogue of satan.

Thats means most of the worlds jews are not real jews. No wonder the reformed jews changed the rules. They didnt want the ashkenazi to get kicked out of the jews only country club.

Is it just me or does anyone else see it?

Attached: 660aa671015e4a8ae345661ff760965f258da1add908f2f19177baea4d74f9e7.png (204x255, 47.82K)

Kek, holy shit.

Attached: le freaking merchant.jpg (542x666, 340.5K)

that's not what I said at all.
read the link I posted.

Persia is the name of a NATION. The dirt is not Persia, the people are. Persia was conquered and destroyed. A new country was created on that land called Iran. This kind of idiotic bullshit just to try to pretend you are white is retarded. It is like saying Gaul still exists because France does.

gas yourself you neanderthal baby dick gobbler
kikes have neanderthal and Semitic blood

Their "maternal" genes are the result of the white slave trade, which the Jews operated for more than a millennium..

There is an author, a German or Austrian I think, who has done an exhaustive study on the origin of the Ashkenazi ethnicity. (Clearly they look quite different than original brown Jews.) He musters evidence that the Ashkenazis diverged gradually from the browns as time passed while the slave trade was Jew tradition.

Attached: oy_vey.png (538x517, 135.63K)

Attached: ea5d50c0b745ce651695b6ab8aca4d14af665118d98c62f1ae8b66b6d02bf67a.png (640x400, 126.22K)

No fuckhead neo-Babylonian Levantine kikes moved into Europe and took native brides. Thus spawning the Yid