BASED POLAND ATTACKED AGAIN

To anybody living near New Jersey: Please come out on May 13th in support of the Katyn Monument.

For those who don't know, Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop wants to remove this historic memorial because he wants to build a park instead (now its coming out that he got a shit ton of donation money from developers to get rid of it, of course).

Problem is, he basically attacked one of our senators saying that he's "anti-semetic" and a "holohoax exposer". Refuses to talk with anyone about it. Knows nothing about the history of the statue. All around emmy-award winning faggot.

This isn't even about Poles. It's about preserving history. Lots of statues that speak the truth about communism are going down. Ya'll should be shooketh.

Read about everything here:

nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/05/should_jersey_citys_katyn_memorial_stay_put.html

newjerseyglobe.com/local/davis-jabs-fulop-over-katyn-memorial/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Please turn out.

Attached: 31890901_385885465261354_1710168720711614464_o (1).jpg (1904x1379, 386.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StevenFulop/status/992130974698934272
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Fulop
twitter.com/StevenFulop/status/992762417036890114
archive.fo/ut4ig
vho.org/tr/2004/3/Rudolf325-327.html
jewishcurrents.org/jewdayo-grid/december-20-the-secret-police/
archive.is/29so0
youtube.com/watch?v=SJVUSbpjISs&bpctr=1525752552
censoredlist.com/
bentoandstarchky.com/dec/nazijewmany.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes it is. ZOG has put out word they want to tap the Poles on the shoulder and let them know that all sorts of bits and pieces of Polish history are on the block if they don't get kosher quick. In two years, schoolchildren will be reading that the 18th-century partition was done to quash Polish antisemitism.

Attached: Youre_Wrong.jpg (640x500, 34.58K)

I read it a couple days ago and you guessed it, its because we pissed off some kike.

It's blackmail.

We're winning boys

Attached: 52333d0ff3f683bdbf928296c0bd172748a8d903a9bea2d1601cb3196d200d4e.jpg (1920x1080 36.75 KB, 268.21K)

it's just a meme filter for holo.hoax den.ier
test: holohoax exposer

It was the jews, wasn't it?

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 14.22K)

yes of course, thats why they want it gone

Yes. It's a statue reminding Poland that the Jews they protected in their country for centuries had stabbed them in the back.

Yup. 20k lawyers, doctors, writers, military officials shot in the back of the head by (((them))). (((They))) tried to cover it up and blame it on Germwny for 50 years until the truth came out and now they're blaming Soviets

Purging the host nation's best is a go to strategy once Jews take complete control of a host nation.

The kikes are basically saying: "Pay us reparations (300 billion dollars) or we'll keep humiliating you"

Good luck americanos, defend your statues, especially ones like this, as the juden will throw money at anything which will erase history and cement their power.

If you haven't noticed the international jewery has been campaigning for about 1-2 years that poland should give them money

Attached: pdc.jpg (597x843, 38.02K)

Not wrong, what you said is very clear to us Poles. I added that in order to convince people not of my background to turn out, because if we get erased, everybody else will too.

Central NJ user here. I'm german/italian but seems like a good day to be polish. zog will burn in Zig Forums fires*.

*figuratively

I really, really hate that faggot. Which senator was it? I must support him. Anyone who speaks out against the Jews is a friend in my book.

People posting some good redpills in the Twitter comments. twitter.com/StevenFulop/status/992130974698934272

Some of them are like "Oy voy! Some Jews died in Katyn too!" I guess kikes have to be a victim at all times somewhere, somehow.

I live in New Jersey. This is disgusting. Of course the mayor is a giga-Kike.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Fulop

Nice if you want to meet up pal let me know

Attached: Steven Fulop.JPG (657x970, 60.37K)

Interesting, I didn't know Fulop was a kike. I just thought he was a good goy for (((them))), and was some kind of fucking Italian. I guess my state is more kiked up than I previously thought. Explains a lot really.

The reason why he is doing it is actually political:
twitter.com/StevenFulop/status/992762417036890114
archive.fo/ut4ig

A simply tactic, then they can never be perpetrators

yes

we can meme it true
because it is true
i do think holocaust exposer is a good meme

vho.org/tr/2004/3/Rudolf325-327.html
Interesting, when I was looking for percentages I thought that jews would be a majority during the massacre.
But it looks like that Stalin de-jewified the USSR in the Purges.
So it was just commies commying.

Attached: jews_nkvd.jpg (1574x350, 516.96K)

From what I understand of the Zig Forumsish mindset, this only going to piss them off further.
The kikes are only adding fuel to a fire that will ultimately burn them to ashes.

I wouldn't.

Sounds like a false flag waiting to happen.

Snipers or bombs kill Poles, media blames Russia, etc, etc.

Nice try, kike.

jewishcurrents.org/jewdayo-grid/december-20-the-secret-police/
archive.is/29so0

Attached: Woke_Chuck.jpg (660x330, 48.85K)

Attached: drake_at_temple.jpg (323x323, 16.65K)

Also central Jersey user here. Im not surprised, This state is filled with brain dead cattle and left wing retards. And I guess there really is alot of NJ anons on here.

Attached: chris-christie-was-busted-enjoying-a-beach-he-clo-2-3903-1499186826-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 52.69K)

They still have statues in Nigga Jersey?

You know what do
'cant embed
youtube.com/watch?v=SJVUSbpjISs&bpctr=1525752552

why can't we fucking embed nordfront here? pure coincidence right? surely it is so

meansthey are not in operation gladio I guess, like aq and such

is the cia scared atm? operation gladio failed?

Attached: 1506707029079.png (250x160 39.05 KB, 5.04K)

VI ER FOLKET
we are the people
UT MED PAKKET
out with the garbage(immigrants)

I not though they go after Jimmy Åkeson, that is the leader of SD, they go … Jimmy Åkeson, peaploes traitor. I don't know what he has done

How Jew-controlled was the NKVD post-Yagoda, though? Stalin had him executed, after all. Stalin also suspected the Jews were trying to poison him not long before he died too.

He can't embed the video, because YouTube placed the video into (((limited state))). Also, remember to submit all limited state videos that you find to censoredlist.com/

History? More like kike-style victimehood points. Better having pride on pulling a Katyn on the (((enemy))) in the next war.

"Pure coincidence, goyim!"

"Feel shame! Feel shame for killing your enemies, goyim!"
No Polish death camps but there will be.

The entire operation was jew controlled, the entire "government".
When things got hot they changed names, they did the same in poland.

Helped the kikes, get paid by the kikes. The Holohoax Werbung finally bite you in the ass, heh. Shouldn't have been retarded animals 80 years ago.

I heard that some dudes were organizing a protest/rally for this statue. Anyone going?

Attached: whatif-greaterisrael.png (720x536, 1.01M)

I'm not one to support the removal of any memorials, but what's a Katyn memorial doing in… New Jersey?

Fuckin kikes want to remove any doubt that the communists were responsible for the deaths of Poles instead of Germans.
Kikes want to remove seeds that will lead any normie into thinking outside the holohoax narrative.

Attached: 78766785.gif (341x216, 1.99K)

Any memorial to commie atrocities is fine by me. We need more of them in public spaces.
There's apparently a large polack population in NJ.

Even if there were purges, the spirit of the NKVD was by and for the Judaic mind. A spirit of unbridled hatred for white Christian Russians still permeated the upper echelons, which was no doubt kept alive by the good goys left in power after the Yagoda purges.

Attached: www.jpg (3300x1863, 864.25K)

Zig Forums is a board of peace. Statue removers need to begin seeing the light.

No. Zig Forums is a board of niggers LARPing as White Nationalists.

at least you aren't a Trumpie

The Cheka and NKVD were lead by jews.

They wouldn't just kill people. They would humiliate, torture, gut, etc.

On several occasions, they tied the victims intestines to a tree and swung them around it. Photos can be found of this.

For anyone but a “DUMB POLOK” (as defendant was called by the hand picked fanatic detective Becker) the trial would [have] been ended immediately and the gangsterous gestapo like sadistic decade long persecution of this defendant would be investigated, especially if such persecution was inflicted upon any other lawyer.

The farce kangaroo court trial of defendant with “fixed judge and jury” and fixed selected County
employee “spectators” with roving, sneering Assistant District Attorneys seated near the trial
judge’s bench, was more than sufficient to made defendant cognizant of his status as the
innocent “Dumb Polok” scape goat to be made an example of in order to atone for hundreds of
established, gangsterous, felonious, ambulance chasing, fraudulent injury claim lawyers, who are
secretly reprimanded, without criminal prosecution through the near farce activities of the
Arkwright Committee investigating felonious lawyers.

Nazi Jewmany occupied Poland in 1939. Hitler JEW gang made Nazi JEW HANS
FRANK total governor of Poland with his JEW gangs, provinces rulers, high
Gestapo, military S.S. etc. Many of these Nazi Jews lived in the luxurious city site
JEW GHETTO of the capital city, Warsaw. ALL DURING WWII, AS ALWAYS, like ALL
European cities, Warsaw had a luxurious JEW GHETTO section, similar to JEW
CENTRAL $$$$ PARK SECTION in New York City, JerUSAlem. By 1943, Jewmany
was doomed. Kosher USSR offered secret treacherous TOTAL peace treaty to
Nazi Jewmany, giving Jewmany ALL 1941 borders, including the lands of USSR
SLAVE ALLY, Poland.

i just discovered Dec and wonder why this is not on the lvl of baneposting
this man was shitposting w/ a fucking typewriter and the mail man
to random houses
for decades

Attached: nazijewmanyrant.jpg (929x1201, 1.29M)

Looks as if I wrote this LMFAO

Attached: 46562ee0ecc0266a07d23c70fb73c689f12e801ac6bbc279c631d3487980b07c.jpg (708x826, 396.73K)

Yes he may have been insane but there are some lucid jems such ass
"The exactness, detail and demeanor of their boastings gave me good insight."

Katyn is one of Pierces best episodes. This memorial must not come down, the Jews see it as a threat to their holohoax lies.

bentoandstarchky.com/dec/nazijewmany.htm
he has a fan site
w/ some of his "rants" in audio
Zig ForumsASMR
when ever he says "Computer god" i just picture the gears and cogs of the old british east india company + 1950's IBM.

Attached: containmentpolicyrant.jpg (929x1218, 1.23M)

Its hard to tell youre just memeposting and arent a cunt yourself until I saw frankenstein. Funny because I was just thinking of this idiot yesterday.

Attached: bypass.jpg (640x480 339 B, 4.95M)

The exactness, detail and demeanor of their boastings gave me good insight.

Where is the worldwide news media, especially the Kommy Kosher “TRUTH” (USSR,
PRAWDA, newspaper) to expose these systematic horribly brutal deadly crimes against the
human race by the Nazi JEW JEWMANY, made possible soly as Frankenstein Radio Head
worse deadly gangster JEW ELECTRICAL DISEASE parroting puppets for the worldwide
deadly Gangster Computer God Over-All Plan, a worldwide JEW mulatto race.

this is meme gold in the mine
he just happened to be polish.
ill stop shitting this thread up
apologies

Attached: boastingjudges.jpg (1024x768, 232.04K)

You can tell he's Polish alright.

tried to post,
"File exists already"
probably the file that turned me on to him
he was insane, but he was not stupid
today he would have never been a lawyer
the guy reading the rant definitely makes him sound crazier

Attached: retard10.PNG (494x380, 274.93K)

now i see why this is not memeable
THE CRUSADER PRIEST…
with their Frankensteingangster
SKULL CAPPED HELMETS,
WITH INFRA RED NITE VISION PLASTIC LENSES built
into their face mask shields
of the helmets
won't allow it
without the slander
of the poles

thx

Under Marxist and Kikes, there are no human rights. James Mason was right

I argue that humans dont deserve rights, citizens do, and if you want to get all Starship Troopers, civilians.. but if youre a piece of shit, if youre hostile to everyone around you, we dont owe you fuck all. If youre neither a citizen or a civilian but a foreigner,we also dont owe you fuck all. Should have stayed in your own country. Citizens and civilian rights are not guaranteed to shirkers and traitors, rights come with obligations. If you dont follow your obligations you have no rights.
I was going to sage for off topic but its a thread people should see.

NJ user here. Fuck, I would have supported this had I known about this.

I'm surprised jewtube didn't shoah it yet.

BASED POOPLAND and the United States, first to fight for Jewry, getting mass raped and murdered by Jews. Really makes you think…

Attached: nazi_germany___family_shots_by_cainisnotmyenemy-d5lmlsq.png (500x500, 433.45K)

So what became of the statue?