White Woman Visits Thailand, Gets Redpilled on how Horrible Western Feminists Truly are

This is so nice to see. A blessed Whitepill for all of us. Because we live in Western society we are surrounded by Judeo-feminism and race mixing so its depressing. But to hear a White lady go to Thailand and see the tables turned there where White men are the ones with all the women it really makes them think about why White men would be doing this. The typical response is that those White men are pathetic losers who couldnt get a woman of their own race (how inspiring), but this lady looked past the jealous emotions and realized its as simple as Western women have been taught to become manly women while the Asian women are still feminine, normal women.

Anyway just wanted to post this because it made me happy.

Same reason some of us crossed the ocean and lived in Moscow in the '90s, fam. Experience of Russian women made the trip home really difficult, though it was nice to wake up and still own a watch.

Attached: Alena.jpg (600x900, 167.8K)

utterly ruined.

totally mind-fucked by countless years of communist propaganda, she had the reality-warping realization that maybe western men aren't attracted to rude, nasty women who aren't feminine. in reaction, she acknowledged that women have a feminine part in the same way a computer has a RAM part and started trying to rid herself of her deeply ingrained hate reflex that frenetically snapped at each man she saw on the street.

she doesn't even think the part is innate. she literally thinks being feminine is an act for pleasing men but that it's kind of good.

Calling you out, OP. How the fuck is that a white pill? Is this some kind of new shill thread?

Attached: Quotefancy-4834805-3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 2.23M)

kind of good*** because it can bring her attention and she sees asian women are starting to receive more interest.

s/communist/jew/

When I am done with the video and next video was about the adult toddler girl. I kid you not.

white roasties are insufferable whores.
this whore will fake being nice just long enough to bag some beta male into marriage before reverting to harpie status

A female writer for a local newspaper here wrote a piece about how this has actually become a business model for women nowadays. They don't even have to stick to one beta provider either.

I want to live in Thighland…

Asian women are for the Asian men so do not racemix.

NO RACEMIXING ALLOWED

OBEY THE RACIAL RULE.

This is great news

Where is "here"?

Extremely important point.
Feminism, as it is now being understood as the stereotype is the effort to make western women more like jewish women, who have all the power in kikedom.
jewish men are the weakest and most cowardly, childlike and degenerate of all the humanoids on this planet.

Feminism is the effort to make the west judaized.

(checking myself)
That said.

Is just as important.

It's not impossible that the video from the OP is a tool to fuel the notion of "go date asian women, goy", etc.
Usually its them leeching off their trophy whitey, and having children with them flushes the recessive white genes down the shitter.

No racemixing at all is paramount.

A backwater Swampgerman town.

Race mixing and probably pedophilia made OP 'happy'… Neck yourself faggot. The jew has fucked your mind more than Tryone has your mother's dirty asshole.

Older Thai women hate white men, they think you stink because all the whites sweat and smell due to the high temp.

Attached: 5ea701b35a157efcf406591f0038d8ecf1be5d8222de468d7e2fdf3f20e47ddb.jpg (326x456, 27.2K)

Japanese women are fine. The kike fears the samurai.

There's no lack of manliness in American men, outliers aside. Men aren't running around wearing dresses, wearing makeup, or talking with an affectedly effeminate voice, with the exception, obviously, of faggots.

There's no indication at all of non-manliness of men. It's just an excuse Western biches use for not getting married. The real reason is that, being biches, they are incapable of maintaining a relationship.

at last, a woman who understands the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

No racemixing rule appy to all races regardless of what reasons. Look at the unhappy racemixed people. They do not deserve this hard life so be thoughful toward the future procreations.

Yeah its mostly that women know they can have their cake and eat it. They can "have fun" and then settle down, no consequences to their reckless and selfish behaviour. They can even cheat on hubby with no repercussions as divorce courts can and do utterly ruin most men. Feminism degrades both men and women to primal urges but women's true nature is revealed with feminism.

racemixing is subhuman tier, not because women of other races, like japs, are inferior or anything but because it's an activity that completely ignores the future. racemixing is about scoring pussy now and worrying about the future later. the consequences of racemixing are mongrels who have identity problems and resent their parents, people who fit into neither their father's racial group nor their mother's, and less white people. when racemixing, you're essentially offloading a mentally ill mutt onto society at everyone else's expense just for a shot of dopamine. and that mutt can't even continue your people's legacy.

Holy shit, I know this girl! To see a video of her, here of all places is weird…
Not exactly the epitome of femininity herself, but at least she's 100% correct in this instance.

Yup, South America is a exellent example for the racemixing problem because they are unstable and can't into democracy.

Your implying democracy is something to strive towards. Here's a hint it isn't. Democracy will always end the civilization that uses it because when something that needs to be changed that supports A + B but not C. Then if we take democracy into consideration when a, b and c can vote to change the system. A + B would vote to keep the system because it supports them no matter how damaging it is to society while and C's vote is worthless because its always going to be outpowered by A + B because in democracy the mob rules and nothing changes that.

You tell me which pure race or mutts can into democracy for longer.

here is the biggest red pill

Wanna know what ruins women……….

WELFARE…yup…any country that has a social safety net
Will ultimately ruin women.

Now, i won't just spout something without logically backing my statement up.

Welfare ruins women because when a country has welfare. Women no longer need to depend on anyone for survival.
What is the worst case senario for a women. She gets pregnant the man leaves and she has no family.
Well, the government in that country will not only give her welfare money for food shelter and other necessities. But will pay her EXTRA for the child

Go to any 3rd world country that does not have welfare and a safety net. And you will find women more feminine. And the reasons are for the exact opposite. With no welfare, the worst case scenario for any woman is destitution. A child with no family and no support.
She will do anything to survive. This is why you see high prostitution in countries with no welfare.
A man means security in a non welfare country.

and it's really that simple folks

look at the 40's and 50's the last bastion of goodness. Welfare did not start until 1935
But the welfare we know today really didn't take root until after 1950s.

and that just happens to coincide when the decline of the US civilization started to occur. Coincidence. No, i don't think so.

L

women will shape shift their character and do whatever it takes no matter how fake and manipulative to get what they want.
In the past, when they were forced to rely on men, they would appear feminine, caring and subservient because that was the best way to get what they wanted, safety, security and social standing.
As the need to rely on men was lowered by the introduction of welfare, they no longer need to play the act of subservient good woman in order to survive, so you will only see that feminine, subservient behavior around extremely sexually attractive males or successful, rich men.
Also excessive hypergamy brought about by (((female empowerment))) is why so many females seem like bitches these days, they act completely differently if you have high sexual market value.

Ok so since I am white you have relegated me to fucking white roasties then? Neck yourself bro.

Attached: HibikiOtsuki003.jpg (673x455, 45.87K)

Or they were just brainwashed by the kike propaganda machine?

Fuck asian girls then, just don't have kids with them. Problem solved.

You're the one who needs to do that to prevent you from producing eliot rodgers.

It is not their true nature that is revealed, but rather a false nature that is imprinted upon them. Women in general will naturally imprint on a man early in their life, be it her father or her lover. Long periods of indoctrination in Marxist public schools and even worse college prior to such imprinting are what ruin them.

It needs to become the norm for women to get married by the 10th grade and mandatory that women can't attend college unless they are married or at least well out of their impressionable age. 28 years old old maids can get in if they want.

if your goal is to help whites but you plan on racemixing or you actually are, you've already failed. weakest get the scraps. if you can't get good, get better.

Attached: Without-Makeup.jpg (720x810, 75.26K)

Welfare isn't the issue, the source of it is. I have no issue with widows getting looked after if their husbands died for the nation. Ideally the welfare should come from the family/community before the state intervenes and subsidizes dysgenics.

it should be reserved for the elderly but only the elderly who have a track record of being good and productive people. no one else needs it. in a functional society, even the retarded can have jobs and families to assist them. if anyone starts talking about welfare for everyone or extending or expanding it to other groups, they're a commie.

Attached: f54288fbe57699078113fc8d342160ea.jpg (350x525, 37.58K)

you know, as cute as it looks, it still looks like a bug.

three more for countersignalling. nords never die.

Attached: norwegiangirl13.jpg (372x372 291.99 KB, 38.68K)

It's easy for an Eastern European girl like her to see how unfeminine her western counterparts are, as EE countries didn't go through the whole sexual revolution thing so women remained feminine and men remained masculine, and aren't interested in swapping roles or invading each other's spaces. A Western woman in Thailand instead would have simply said that all men are pigs and pedos and scared of "real" women, while stuffing her fat mouth with greasy street food.

What good is the nation state if it doesn't benefit it's people? I'm not saying let everyone become a NEET, that would be detrimental to the nation and the individual. I'm not saying show compassion to outsiders, either. I think there should be protections in place to safeguard against people starving to death or dying of exposure. Even if it's community flop-houses where you do public works for a roof over your head and a meal.

welfare doesn't benefit anyone. giving it to someone who can work is like giving a wheelchair to a man who can walk. it's only going to make his legs weaker, making him less efficient at walking. too long, he may lose his walking ability altogether. it's more negative than it is positive.

in addition, i don't believe in the state. a state is an artificial bureaucratic entity which does not belong to the nation. it is a leftwing construction. it is not a rightwing thing. i believe in the governing powers of aristocracy or monarchy, which are merely part of the nation itself.

i'm not trying to countersignal you here. but it is what it is.

He is 31, she is 20.
He fucks her 100%. No way he would put up with this shit otherwise (even though he is obviously a complete degenerate himself).

Most people expend the least amount of effort for the greatest possible reward. I get that. But why bother supporting the nation if the nation does not support you? A father should protect his children. A fatherland should protect it's people. Protect them, not indulge them or allow them to become soft and lazy. Those people should then be expected to reciprocate by contributing to the nation.

monarchy has a strong historical record of supporting people. when there is a serious future goal to work towards, things work quite well. i suggest reading up on monarchy and aristocracy.

If removing welfare would accelerate the transition to an authoritarian nation, I would support it. The proposed nation had better offer a reciprocal arrangement, otherwise I'll take my chances in zombieland.

i suggest you look up all the studies of the effects of welfare. if you want to make a nation shit, it's the way to go.

lowering the average iq, increasing crime, disease and poverty; increasing drug use, increasing pollution, and decreasing freedom and safety is just the start.

I agree. We will need a eugenic revolution either way. Even if we removed all non whites, the quality of the people would be way below the standard of lets say 1900.

Well hear me out. The women in the video is right about that - it is a spiritual thing. But what i found out is funny.
Its all about the looks. Every women you will encounter judges this first. Then the character. My advice be more manlier, start lifting and get back what is rightfully yours. I wont say that western women are made by weak western men but god damn this isnt a white pill. It is common sense.

Truth to be told: Who would want a ching chong or something other kind of grill? Why not blonde?

Attached: 1437545095764-10.jpg (712x720, 107.58K)

I saw this thumbnail (((featured))) on youtube's home page.

We can survive without eugenics but we won't survive in the future without them. for instance, china has been studying human genetic engineering since the 2000s. they may be able to successfully make custom humans in the future. imagine going to war with a one billion strong nations of 160 IQ people? sounds fun? not really. we could do it here too and better but our leaders and subverters are fixated keeping that in the not allowed box and on negroizing the west. every day, you wake up and it's all worse. you go out now, everywhere you here rap music. everyone plays it. we're turning into fucking brazil.

Attached: E19772F156E4D3BA421FE799516C7A7C15F1795212F1E489AE30431545A1BCE2_713x0.jpg (713x566, 62.66K)

go get a 90 IQ thai wife and drink beer. have mongrel kids. listen to arrogant niggers rap over stolen white music. turn your nation brown. be a fucking faggot.

god damn i get triggered anons
it's a nightmare i can't wake from

Because I like redheads better.

redheads are pretty fricken hot. my second pick after blonde.

Attached: IMG_9033_1024.jpg (320x399 142.96 KB, 22.5K)

Never forget the importance of beauty. And yes you dont have to be a chad.

Attached: 1453052522356.jpg (1280x1206 775.03 KB, 1.09M)

but welfare is the problem. We are not talking about widows

we are talking about females from 16 onwards
They are "empowered" and ride the cock carousel, Because they no longer need men.
Or men approval of what good behavior is

act bad, do what i want, the worst that can happen is I end up with a child and i am disowned by my family. So what. the government will pay for my upkeep.

I have been to many 3rd world countries and the behavior of women is the same.
Sub servant or women who are more feminine
is this a coincidence. No, it is not. The common factor in every 3rd world country is the government offers no safety net

So no women is going to ride the cock carousel until she's 40. And then try to marry. Because men won't have her and she will be destitute or have to work and rely on her own.

Women are really not programmed to rely on themselves. they can't even make a decision on their own without consulting 5 friends.

welfare. its' that simple

go to 3 3rd world countries
and you will see it for yourself. They will operate in the same manner

mine were dominican republic, cuba, jamaica, indonesia.
all exactly the same mind set from women. And the only commonality they had was, there was no welfare (safety net) for any of those women.

well isn't your revelation obvious?

would you want a 300 pound woman?

of course you would not.

neither do they. what makes you as a man void of the rules of attraction.?!

kill yourself twice, just to be sure

monarchy did not support the people

the support your talking about is orphanages and the like

they did not hand out free food or housing

are you retarded
have you not watched any movies were women were stressed because they lost their husband and have no were to turn so they had to go to the streets?

monarchy….fuck

kek

aesthetics war

Attached: www.GetBg.net_2017Girls___Beautyful_Girls_Beautiful_red-haired_girl_with_green_eyes_112886_.jpg (500x750 860.63 KB, 68.97K)

Muh spiritual solution, you stupid cunt, youre going to get entrails dragged through the streets before this bullshit youve created is solved. The family unit exists only due to being a hairs breadth away from the abyss and you think you can look to fucking spiritual solutions. Lead, fire, suffering. Only through suffering can this suffering be ended.

you expose women to real danger IE death and exposer

wanna bet the average marrying age is early 20's again.

also want to bed that the only women who are slutty are prostitutes?!

women who arent' able to lower themselves to that standard would have to get a mate. Or survive on their own.

With welfare there is no fear of survival. As i said earlier. Worst case senario. She gets knocked up, bf leaves, great. she has no job. Gov will give her all the money she needs to survive. And more when the baby arrives
that is not danger. that's a HUGE safety net. which means she can carry on being a huge slut, forever.
No need to get married or be responsible. Oh. pregnant again. I get more money weeeee.
understand?

just because it didn't act like a welfare state doesn't mean it didn't help people, retard.

have you not watched any movies were women were stressed because they lost their husband and have no were to turn so they had to go to the streets?

I'm almost pissing my pants laughing here! No joke. Is that serious. Appeal to emotion fallacy much?

You can be disregarded.

Nothing. Thats the point. I was in the crowd of OP and the others. I learned it the hard way. I want to spare people the experience.

Attached: 1434820853862.jpg (2000x2272, 785.37K)

tough. i raise you these.

Attached: 8e1acd68fb508beb66a6ebed47ae412c.jpg (1997x2493 135.07 KB, 4.52M)

He cant even get a real woman, he has to settle for a gook wife.

Attached: australia gook wife.webm (640x360, 8.41M)

my fucking sides

Well done, more! redheads > blondes

muscular dorks are so unsettling

This is actually important advice and something I tell all the young men I encounter. You simply must cross the physical threshold with women first before anything else happens. If you aren't attractive enough to cross that threshold with any given women, all your future pursuits of her will be a waste of time. It's not a joke that the NatSoc Chads are going to make or break the white race, go out there and start becoming one today

Also >le asian wife
fucking kek. I roast all my male family members if they even talk about dating an asian girl because as a white man it's a failure

'social security' and 'welfare' aren't really the same imo. if you are a productive member of society, when you reach old/retirement age or become medically disabled and unable to continue making a meaningful contribution to the workforce, the social safety net you have previously paid into can help support you in your time of need.

i suppose limited welfare in limited situations could be useful, but in reality i oppose welfare because there will be some nignog foodstamp fag who will abuse the shit out of it and ruin the system for people who legitimately require aid.

I had the great fortune to land a job working in the Middle East and Central Asia for about five years. Traveled extensively worldwide during that period. When I came back to the States I was stunned by the screeching, bitchy, scowling, greedy, unfeminine whores I had unknowingly put up with for years prior to going overseas.

The average Western woman is totally fucking worthless. They really don't realize just how fucked up they are. and no I didn't whore around with non-Whites

Lul'd. That bitch has it spot on, I like her outspokenness about it.

ok

Attached: rae.jpg (525x700 728.44 KB, 91.01K)

yeah, no

Man she really tore him the fuck up. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself or dumps the gook later on.

Attached: original.jpg (640x483 66.44 KB, 67.94K)

and the manner in which she did it all! the whole thing is a master roast. and to rub it in, she mockingly photographed him, just for later. must have taken him months to live that down.

Strayan shitposting is a world treasure.

Fucking hell. Where do you think you are, you redditspacing nigger?

If I suddenly gained immortality and had a slow-time and teleport ability and would never be discovered, I'd set forth on a crusade to deal with these abhorrent mentally defective monsters.
The shit that we have to tolerate in this fucking idiotic cancerous world is repugnant and beyond the boundaries of what is acceptable to exist.

Who the fuck needs immortality. Just sign up for
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

ikr? it needs to go back to its hugbox.

Attached: redhead-girl-blue-eyes-1.jpg (458x563 341.85 KB, 44.75K)

To live is to pass the torch down to the next generation.

Redheads are objectively patrician tier.

If you like blondes it's because you're ashually gay and you're told that blondes are TEH HOTTEST!!1!

Blondes are macaco tier tbh

This. Almost every western male with a gook girlfriend has been a fucking absolute failure of a man. Weak, pathetic, no personality, no spine, physical leftovers - an utter reject.
It isn't that the "real men" seek out a real woman, it is that it is fucking easy pickings, so much so that even the most socially awkward and repulsive retard can score what he thinks is a good catch.
In reality, having a gook is better than nothing. A warm body, the chance of some soulless mutant offspring, it is some kind of life. Beats an heroing. It isn't something to aspire to though, it is a last resort.
Think of it logically, they are people with cultures so different that you have almost nothing in common with them. A high percentage of them just want any western male, they don't know the difference between or care if you are a 1/10 50 year old fat sex tourist or a 25 year old with an IT job and nothing else.
It is life on easy mode, so keep that in mind.
Also, there are tons of stories of men being poisoned by their thai bride a year after the wedding. She takes the money and moves onto the next.
Black widowing is the main employment for thai women, the second is prostitution.

The torch is constantly having buckets of piss thrown on it by kike-led marxist freaks.

War is the other option for immortality.

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (1920x1200 4.49 MB, 431.91K)

That's why they can never be forgiven.

Stay away from anything that wears makeup.
Problem solved.

It is a pity that hand to hand combat has been supplanted by killing from a distance.

I'm tired of all the low quality rap.
Rap in the late 80s was a bit of fun. An outlier.
Rap now is bunches of kids hanging around acting like niggers and chanting insults that 3 year olds would be able to come up with.
The fucking african drumming being all over the place is disgusting too, hippies spread it.
Listen to it, it is tribal shit at an ape level.

There should be a purge, and a return to true musical ability, folk songs, classical dance and so on. Things that take skill, that represent the culture our countries, and that isn't a brown sludge made from the lowest common denominator.

prove it

prove that people had welfare in monarchy run countries before 1900's

Wrap it, tap it, see ya later bye.
niggers still not allowed to rut white women even with protection

visible freckles seem to indicate little makeup has been applied.

i believe people should breed with someone relative to their ethnic group. luckily, i'm scandinavian and broadly british so i can choose anything.

yes, they've been mostly losers imo. there were one or two good ones but they were beyond saving.

yes, modern war has is not recognizable when placed next to modern war. ancient war was a place where man could test himself, fight for something truly greater than himself, and attain immortality. modern war offers little in comparison. there is now little heroism involved. if one tries his best, he may be rewarded with a medal or ribbon. there is little greatness to be found in war today.

Attached: ttt.jpg (900x517 54.81 KB, 124.14K)