Israel-Iran 2018 War thread

Netanyahu: Better to confront Iran now than later
Prime Minister Netanyahu warns that Iran is supplying Syria with advanced weapons 'to attack us both on the battlefield and on the home front,' noting Israel is 'determined to block Iran’s aggression against us, even if this means a struggle.'
Yishai Porat, Shahar Hay, AP|Published: 05.06.18 , 13:33

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Sunday that Iran is supplying advanced weapons to Syria that pose a danger to Israel, asserting that it’s better to confront Tehran sooner rather than later.

“We are determined to block Iran’s aggression against us, even if this means a struggle. Better now than later,” Netanyahu said at the start of the weekly Cabinet meeting. “We do not want escalation but we are ready for any scenario.”

In recent months, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards have "transferred advanced weaponry to Syria in order to attack us both on the battlefield and on the home front, including weaponized UAVs, ground-to-ground missiles and Iranian anti-aircraft batteries that would threaten air force jets," the prime minister added.

Israel has repeatedly warned it will not tolerate a permanent Iranian military presence in neighboring Syria. Iran is a key ally of Syrian President Bashar Assad, and has provided crucial military aid to his forces.

Netanyahu is scheduled to meet on Wednesday with Russian President Vladimir Putin, another ally of Assad, to "discuss regional developments."

"Meetings with the Russian President are always important for the security of Israel and the coordination between the IDF and the Russian military. Israel maintains full freedom of action to defend itself. All of our meetings are important, but this week's meeting is especially important in light of Iran's increasing efforts to establish a military presence in Syria against Israel," he said.

Putin also invited Netanyahu to join him for the annual march marking the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany, after which they will convene in the Kremlin.

The meeting was confirmed following a phone conversation between the two this past Monday, in which they had agreed to meet as soon as possible.

This will mark the two leaders' eighth meeting in the past two years. During the period, they spoke at least 12 times on the phone.

Israel is concerned of the possible sale of the Russian-made S-300 aerial defense system to Syria. A Russian diplomat said two weeks ago that Israel contacted Russia asking for the system to not be provided to Assad's army.

Russian daily Kommersant quoted experts that said Israel may respond negatively to such a decision, going so far as to bomb the area in which they are stationed.

Before arriving in Russia, Netanyahu will embark for Cyprus Tuesday, for a tripartite meeting with Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades and Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.

Netanyahu said he plan to discuss "a series of issues, first and foremost the feasibility of laying a joint Israeli-Cypriot-Greek gas pipeline to Italy. The export of Israeli gas to Western Europe could make a very significant contribution to the Israeli economy."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5252748,00.html
archive.is/3DdJf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x360 379.88 KB, 248.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/american-soldiers-will-die-for-israel-says-us-army-general-richard-clark/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/993562242124865536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike free first post.
Fuck these kikes.

Bump for potential happening

Attached: yggiugiu.jpg (640x480, 25.58K)

Risky move for BIBI.

Although he has the US Congress by the balls with blackmail and corruption, the goyim have awoken and can see what is going on.

I can guarantee if the Bibi is successful in dragging the US into another war, many goyims will be redpilled like never before in the history of the earth.

Reminder this is most likely the Golan Heights oil, which is part of Syrian clay.

He is trying to financially anchor other nations to the oil, so they are bound to support any conflict that risks the flow of that oil. They are basically trying to play an economic war game with Russia, providing Europe alternative oil to Russia's, which will probably be another way they attack Russia and instigate further conflict.

I feel like the old-guard like Bibi are getting old and are disappointed they haven't achieved their Greater plan yet.

However at the same time they've made so many blunders like 9/11 and USS Liberty which are eternal liabilities on the internet forever now.

Father time and the internet are Bibi's biggest enemies now. People waking up :)

If he try this then he is killing his own nation and he can't rely on USA military because it's pretty much effed up now and is struggling to recruit more people into USA military.

It is so fatiguing to be on the edge of war. If only we could start it now and finish them.

the jew cries out in pain as it strikes you

what's with the Reddit tier pacing? Lurk 2 moar years before posting.

Have fun with your war, kike. We're not gonna help you.

So what is king kike up to this time another (((chemical attack))) wouldn't put it past them.

The modern Left loves to larp the 60s and 70s. If Trump engages in an Iran war he'll be memed into Nixon and they'll suddenly be heroically against war again.

Attached: education nixon hippie killer.jpeg (1500x1114, 360.95K)

Predictive programming?

Cuck beards = 70s

Attached: th.jpg (474x669, 53.88K)

You kikes are going to burn.

i know this is a bit off topic, but can anyone please explain to me what US military is doing by training jordanians? i remember seeing something saying that they were being trained to fight alongside the US coalition.

in what parallel universe would jordanians ever fight on the side of israel? is anyone else confused by this?

While I served in Afghanistan several years ago, there was a Jordanian unit assigned to our base. They are a joke. They got lost less than a kilometer from the base and had to have aviation assets pull off mission to find them. No muzzle control at all, watched one soldier point a mounted .50cal directly at another one of their soldiers while trying to fix a jam.
I don't know what purpose there possibly is for that training deal. I would assume the US gets military access through Jordan and the taxpayers get to pay to arm the most incompetent fighting force with brand new uniforms, trucks, and rifles. Seriously they are untrainable.

kek.
thanks for the response.
i can only imagine how incompetent these guys are. all the best "fighters" go join hamas (whos only valid tactic is to blow themselves up, or arm palestinian children with rocks).

i still think that its very strange that jordanians would fight alongside israel, against syrians. it just seems so brutally backasswards.

do you know if they ever fought directly alongside one another in afghanistan/iraq? i can imagine that the only way to get them to play nice together, would be to keep all operations completely seperate between the two parties. i thought jordanians fucking HATED israelis?

I would rather die in the embrace of my motherland fighting for my folk, than in a sandbox as a pawn of the kikes.

Vietnam was the last time they could use the draft card. The masses would sooner revolt then let that happen again

as it always does

I had a run-in with a guy that was training these jokers. He was drunk at the bar and rambling on about how shitty and worthless they were as soldiers, and how on every maneuver he would retreat with his fellow American trainers to ensure that they didn't get blown the fuck up by one of these idiots. I met that guy about 5 years ago.

Attached: israelamericaisadog.jpg (720x960, 86.13K)

Evengelicucks and Cuckservatives will jump at the opportunity to sacrifice their lives for "G-d's chosen" Christ-killers. They'll see getting drafted into Shlomo's holy crusade as the greatest honor.

No, the only groups they interacted with were limited western training advisors and the ANA/ANP (Afghan National Army/Police). I suspect the Jordanians sent them because of how shitty they were, like they were just there to fill an obligation and why send your best? Now of course as far as Israelis or even Jews, I hardly ever saw one and if I did I may not have noticed back then. Certainly not any uniformed ones.
I highly doubt they would fight alongside Israel but if they do, let them, they are bound to take out a few Israelis on accident and give away their position.
Fuck sometimes I miss that shithole. At least it was interesting.

Attached: DSCN0116.JPG (3008x2000 66.22 KB, 1.26M)

ok irrelevant what you think

newobserveronline.com/american-soldiers-will-die-for-israel-says-us-army-general-richard-clark/

that's pretty fucking pathetic, someone needs to redpill these recruits.

Attached: 976cd2a7a4961ca6e997844c47776e6e25faff6fda87d8b7761d362af54ef087.jpg (640x553, 320.91K)

Remember, you fuckers asked for it.

they will fail

Attached: la abominacion de las americas.jpg (2200x2912, 2.59M)

Probably. But I don't think they'll do the draft because everything they've been doing would set up women to also be eligible for the draft. The roastie panic would be fucking immense when they realized they have to do something and 40+ years of anti-draft rhetoric fed to the public

You must not be American. Men have to sign up for the draft at 18, women don't.

A draft would cause enough civil unrest to spark off some real shit, I believe.

Found the newfag. Sage for pointless post.

It'd be funny as shit to see footage lefty gen Z fags who've never held gun crying while autist like myself continue to fight on the cyber ends via shitposts tho.

Attached: 682deebb106355b994baeb8f90f104e5ac9c75f0dd005c71b54484267c136922.png (707x1225, 1.22M)

well do it or dont fucking kike, yeesh. Im tired of this shit.

"iran is le ebil and we going to do it for real this time"

do it faggot, launch the nukes

In america they still force young boys to sign up for selective services in case ultra super ww3 happens. And if you dont sign it the banks will refuse to give you a loan or financial aid for college.

USA pozraelisa dog, yet Germany is not. Russia based? Yeh, Putin elected as prezik too many times in a row. You Americans think he is based ass fuck, but you are too far away to know shit. Putin wants to restore CCCP, communist fucking empire, as far as he is defending based Assad, he's just probably doing it for oil or he'll nuke Syria in late game and then invade Eastern EU when EUCCP collapses.
You, US citizens dont care very much about us Europeans, but Kremlin was always a threat to our sovereignity. Russian people are fucking awesome, but not Kremlin. Think Mossad, CIA or whatever kikenigger ABC soup, Russia is a temporary ally, which will stab in the back as soon as we get comfy. Well, he will stab us, prapably later - you.
Get rid of kikes, meanwhile prepare for memewar with vodkies.

For every one zogbot, how many fremen are there?
How many zogbots can a single fremen kill?
How many zogbots can a single fremen turn?

General Richard Clark is the real president.

Boot camp is 3 months for a reason.

I actually remember feeling proud the day I signed mine.

the underlined text below headline uses the pronoun "us" twice, meaning Israelis - but at the end it's credited to Associate Press.

Since when does AP include us with Israel?

Attached: merchant bafflegab.jpg (873x439, 149.54K)

You know what they say, a jew bad owners doesn't make a breed. We'll end you without hesitation given the chance, yids.

Attached: American Turning on its (((master)

Fuck off yid.

Surprised they didn't attack that as unequal and remove the reqs for the upcoming soyboys just to remove meme potential.

If I were (((him))), I would make it look like Assad shot chemical weapons into Israel. Could you imagine how quickly the goyim would act to stop this literal holocaust? We all know that some sort of "attack" is coming on the United States or Israel, but the question is who, where, and when. It would be amazing if they tried pulling another 9/11, but America is so apathetic due to all the gun false-flags that they don't care at all.

I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose in order to play psychological games on unsuspecting plebs, but their fall-back excuse would probably be that they're just quoting Netanyahu
lol very nice pic btw, saved

At this point they are going to have to have a lottery to decide who gets to gas them first.

>If I were (((him))), I would make it look like Assad shot chemical weapons into Israel
The 'Gas Yourself' meme enters its final form, as Israel literally gasses itself to start a war. Meme magic in Israel, meme magic is real.

Does the average conservative even want another iraq war? What's next after Iran? The Russians are going to nuke Israel?

Well maybe if you weren't trying to overthrow the Syrian government with jihadists then maybe Iran wouldn't be digging in there, huh you stupid fucking kikes?

Attached: bypass.png (256x144 68 B, 8.47M)

The average conservative never wanted either of the wars, it was always the President coming to the people and saying we need to do this to keep you safe and we said okay. A very relevant thing to understand is there was no fear of being counter attacked, no fear of losing. The only people concerned were families of people serving, the average American saw it on tv as something that was calculated and destined for only one thing: Victory. And all real Americans love to win.

Either they will or we will. There is no other outcome for pissrael. We're tired of this shit.

Yup. That's why the kikes need to cut Russia in on the deal, and the cut needs to be lucrative enough to pay back what Russia has spent in defense of Syria and to make up for any energy revenue losses. I think the situation is a win-win for us though. If Vlad takes the deal we can show people that it was used to payoff Russia in exchange for throwing Assad and Iran under the kike bus, and at the same time we can show people that the conflict between Syria and Israel was over the oil that belong to the Syrian people. If Vlad doesn't take the deal the proxy war continues and we can continue showing the world the results. The kikes lose on this in both the long term and the short term. They're getting desperate.

I know what he wants.

Attached: whats a jews favorite hymn.jpg (650x542, 85.16K)

Are we talking about Iran or Israel here I can't tell anymore with all this jewing.

Then do it you fucking yid, just don't involve the rest of us.

Attached: white mercs - Copy.PNG (506x243 143.3 KB, 143.3K)

Israeli knows best, whos readys to fight for our greatest ally?

Attached: pooland.jpeg (1600x1000 462.72 KB, 114.73K)

Calling it now anons.

Bibi will initiate the war as follows:

1. Dress up low-IQ arab ISIS/Al-Nusra/AlQaeda in Syrian/Iranian military garments in Syria.
2. Have them fire a barrage of missiles into Isrel
3. Have photos of the operation given to the (((Fake News)))
4. Irrefutable evidence of Iranian attack is circulated by (((Fake News)))
5. Bibi finally launches the war under the pretense of "self-defense"

Check the front page of jpost right now… they are pushing a narrative very similar to this.

Are we 48 hours away from war?

Tick-tock bibi

Nice. Similar prediction here. He needs a casus belli which nobody can refute.

You spelled USA wrong. Since these cowardly yids can't win against anyone that isn't
A:) badly equipped
B.) badly led
C.) badly disciplined
Daily reminder that Pissrael lost against fucking Hezbollah. Now go against a nation of 81 million with unlimited oil wealth.

Paranoid much, kike?

why would putin hill his own people?

So it's okay to kill Iranian troops in Syria, but how dare they fire back

Attached: gibson jews.jpg (592x600 51.67 KB, 40.22K)

Kek
People forget Iran has the worlds biggest reserve/militia, around 20 million people.
They could ant swarm ISISrael if they wanted.

Attached: CHECKEDmahmoud-ahmadinejad.jpg (800x505, 77.72K)

Better now for Netanyahu, not for israel. Netanfaggot is desperate to go down in history as the one who defeated iran but given the current path he'll never get that chance. If hes dumb enough to start it kikeland will be wiped off the face of the planet.

Maybe but I don't think they want to sacrifice theirs or their son's. My dad is one of those people but when I signed for Selective Service he screamed NOT MY SON luckily I'm past 25 now. They want others to die for Pissrael

Attached: 1436652088821-0.jpg (723x657, 82.51K)

They did post 911 but with each new bullshit war and the truth all over the net the sign up levels are at an alltime low. Shabbos Trumps bombing of Syria is the final nail in the mils coffin.
At most you'll see whites signing up for flying drones, etc while letting nogs and spics do the dirty work. Just like the last days of the roman empire.

Translation: You goys better do our dirty work for us.

Around jews? Yes. I'd just as soon put you in the ground then let you walk around white people anywhere in the world.

It's really fucked up how many people actually believe attacking pissrael is attacking the US. You have legitimate believers and nests of jews all making stupid commentary on twitter about the situation with Israel and it always leads back to jews saying no one will do shit to them because no one wants to do shit to us.
When you tell them to go fuck themselves and let the middle east handle the middle east you're somehow an anti-semite even though you are giving them agency and support their efforts to handle their own problems with their own two (or one) capable hand(s). It really twits their yarmukles when you mention you appreciate semites, you just hate jews. kek

friendly reminder that jewtin is zog

Attached: jewtin-1.jpg (799x2495, 385.64K)

I for one am looking forward to the 2018 Israel-Iran war.
It would redpill so many normies. We already reaching 1930's levels of (((antisemtism)))

Us military is likely to lose another war anyway so whoever join in US military are useful welfare idiots or just wanted military training. I think they need the veterans to teain them so they don't have to join in just for military training.

Can these fuckers just give us a break for 1 day is that all that hard to ask.

what do you mean ? it's breaking news every day, jews don't lie

What do you mean? They take shabbat off you ungrateful goy. kek

And how much of the right, including the supposedly anti-war aut-kike will support another jewish war of survival because of all the "shitlib salt"?

Moshe, please. We'll let Iran fuck you before they touch another goat.

What? Of course both sides are completely kiked, and just like with Iraq, the anti-war left will remain silent about whose behalf the war is being fought over.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/993562242124865536

Kike's blind obsession is going to gas themselves.

I wonder if he's waiting purposefully to make his announcement only after Lebanons National Election results have been decided. If the election results come out as balanced between the pro-Iran and pro-West parties, the significance of Lebanon to Israels security will remain as it always has. If it comes out as leaning more towards the pro-West, that will give them a good reason to strike now while they have an advantage… if it comes out as leaning more towards the pro-Iran side, that gives them an even greater reason to strike now for fear of their safety.

I don't know if this has been discussed here before, but Israeli rabbi's have been releasing some papers warning the politicians that it has been 70 years since Israel was formed in 1948… this is significant because 70 years also marks the fall of the Second (or was it the first?) Temple after it was built. In Jew talk, that means they're warning Israel that it could be dangerous to strike now, and they should wait later instead.

why is jewtin helping Assad?
Have I heard wrong?

You must be a newfag, women are now apart of selective service, for a few years now.

It's another shill.
>if anyone ever meets a jew ever, they are a kike/working for zog. When faggots use ''zog' instead of kikes, you know they are shills.

Wasn't Trump originally going to make the decision about the Iranian deal on the 12th? Then it was revealed that Netanyahu was going to meet Putin on the 9th for the victory parade. Now, Trump has pushed the date to the 8th - one day before Netanyahu meets Putin.

May 12th was the deadline for a decision.

Yep. Afrimerica's military will start falling apart soon. Better expend all ammo on Iran now.

Attached: going bankrupt soon.png (439x158, 50.11K)

Lurk moar. If both the US/West and USSR were ZOG, what was the point of the Cold War? Russia is an oligocracy, and most oligarchs are kikes, with the remainder being crypto-kikes or honorary/puppet-kikes. Russia already said that if Iran takes any steps in actually attacking Israel it will either stop supporting it or more likely go against it. Why is the Middle East now so far along the path of becoming so neatly-divided in terms of Shi'a and Sunni power? Could it be possible that the top overlords are just taking their time in destroying the Middle East, piece by piece, in such a way that eventually what remains will crumble itself? Most importantly, why do Zig Forumsacks still put their faith in governments and politicians?

Just asking nig
Chill out

I'm well aware of this and have been following the Syrian war since it started and even knew a merc who was there to kick it off.
Problem is you are focusing on the media fluff and superficial shit, rather than the actions on the ground. Russia is doing everythign in Syria that is 100% against ISISrael policy and aims. Greater ISISrael is dead in the water, thanks to Russia, Hezbollah, Syria and Iraq, with Turkey dipping their crusty dick in the fray too. Hardly serving the kikes now, is it?
Of course Russia doesn't want Iran going to war with ISISrael, because then it fucks up all their hard earned gains in Syria and pipeline efforts.
Middle east Sunni/Shia is not divided in Syria.. they fight together and at start of the war, 80% of the damn SAA was Sunni!

Of course if things change then that's thrown out but I think Russia is definitely not helping the kikes when you look at what they have done. They do want some stability there though, hence the restraint upon Iran (and getting some good goy points at same time).

Wasn't having a go at you, user. Just pointing out they are very likely a shill.

heil'd

Lol I totally misread your response, nvm my bad

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm a long-time /sg/ follower too and am very pleased that, thanks to the Russian decision to help Syria out, things have gotten much better for the country, and God bless the souls of all those who fought to defend it. Just consider this. Russia went into Syria for its own benefit… I can't post the related image through Tor, but its out of a conflict in terms of oil pipelines, US favors one pipeline and Russia favors another. Sure, Russia hasn't been fairly treated by the US and the rest of the West, being subject to a lot of hypocritical pressure in terms of what they can do militarily and so on, but its not like the decision to help Syria out is just sympathetic human benevolence on the part of the Russian government, I don't think so anyway. For the rest of my argument, please keep in mind I am of the opinion that the Israeli Jew is underneath the International Jew in terms of hierarchy, they are not equal in ranking. What you said about 80% of the SAA being Sunni is correct, and they deserve praise for defending their country and all, but you know what I mean, the Middle East is moving towards becoming equal in power between the Iranian side and the Salafi Arabia Gulf side. Like you mentioned, Iraq has played a big role in helping Syria, largely through fighting ISIS but more importantly being a route between Iran and Syria, but don't you remember Iraq only (relatively) recently having been conquered by the US after the fall of Saddam? While they were there Iran wasn't as big a threat as now, but hell, if they could get away with invading Iraq based on the justifications they gave to the sheep they could have just continued along into post-Iran/Iraq-war Iran, taken down their anti-zionist government, and been done with it. But they didn't, they didn't even stop Iraq from becoming the help to Iran it is today. So what I'm saying is this… think in the long-run. How many millions have died in problems in the Middle East started by foreign ZOG powers. what has the once great Muslim Empire been reduced to? Sure, Syria has stabilized itself once more, but at what cost, so much of their country and people have been destroyed. And this Russia thing might just be to bring back the West vs Soviet rhetoric to start another world war if need be. Don't put faith in the 1% friend, or you'll find that your hope is unrealized.

The thing that makes me start killing, that's what.

Agreed, definitely not saying Russia ain't in it for themselves. I just don't think they are helping the kikes in any obvious way. They gave the Syrians S300s recently which is why the kikes attacked them, as they knew it would be last chance to do so with any hope of a troublefree mission, the Syrians will actually use the S300s while the Russians prefer to keep them for if SHTF. Now they have newer systems it's not so much of an issue.

Interesting that you state its equal in power between the saudiniggers and Iran. I only see saudiniggers in cahoots with the kikes, whos' power is waning each day. They even threw Qatar under the bus. No one respects the Saudis and even Turkey has abandoned them. Iran has the upper hand with the Syrian 'coalition' as such, I don't see Iran being the 'leader' though, they all seem pretty mutually useful to each other, as you said, Iraq letting Iran ground resupply Hezb since border opened etc etc.
Catch you around user ^_^

Given his past decisions on "nail biters" lasting for several months before a decision happens, I fully expect another "cucking" out, so be ready to dig deeper than a surface level inspection. But I know Zig Forums will already do that.