Quick, please: Timmermans

youtube.com/watch?v=6VWAJuq-3-k

Is there any instance (with source) in that Timmermans advocates mass migration instead of just being the nice, realistic guy reacting to it in a humane way?

For example: does he, at any occasion, advertise the Kallergi-Plan or something?

Trying to argue with a potential powerfull ally here.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/08/25/intv-amanpour-trevor-phillips-timmermans-migrants.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you mad? Timmermans gets the rope ahead of most kikes.

See, i hate him too.
My problem is as follows:
I was drunk and dropped some red pills (big mistake, i know) about mass migration as an elite project.
One of them seems to have been a quote of Timmermans:
"Europa sei immer schon ein Kontinent von Migranten gewesen und europäische Werte bedeuteten, dass man multikulturelle Vielfalt zu akzeptieren habe, sonst stelle man den Frieden in Europa in Frage."
Transl.:"Europe always has been a continent of migrants and european values dictate, that one has to accept multicultural diversity or would question peace inside Europe."

My quote was answered by a (little) research, in which the vid in OP was found.
In that, at least in the eyes of my potential ally, this doesn't sound like Kallergi but more like an option, Something like: we can't undo it so just make the best of it.

I really need some quotes where he openly admits to wanting it this way.

Like Sutherland or sth.

I could find another angle, but this would really break some ice.
And i am talking really BIG influence here (its Germany, btw.).

Any quotes proving Kallergi real are welcome at this point, tho.

I never asked you anything. Just sowing some red pills here and there now and then.

See pic related? I love it because it is so true. You just can't use it everywhere because there is no sauce to it.
Until you find some user with the original book they can always prove this quote false.

I need some kike-shit on Timmermans.

Attached: schweitzer.jpg (800x460, 102.5K)

Are you playing the fool? I am honestly asking.

No, i am not. In the contrary.
Honest answer.

How do you interpret the "our values" in his statements in any other way than "we want it"?

All right then, first of all, answer because as far as I am concerned, European values in regard to hostile outsiders always featured some sort of slaughter and lots of fire. "Our values" is just that, the values of Timmermans, EU and their ilk. It has nothing to do with Europe.
This faggot saying "it is inevitable" means "it is inevitable because we say so".
Read his "Practical Idealism".

You misunderstand.
And you are asking the single question that needs to be asked.

I do very much understand what "they" mean, when talking about "values".
Sheeples don't.
Having something on Tiimmermans, that comes along with the lines of Sutherlands "undermining the homogeneous …" would just help me to get that point along exactly.

Right now, i am talking to someone who actually believes, Timmermans is passive and reasonable, not working on actively flooding our countrys with the scum of the world.

Instead of questioning my motives, why not throw me something?
I would have to try the other angle mentioned before instead, and that is something i really would like to avoid.

Attached: starr1.jpg (543x585, 136.12K)

Name one historical instance of a European country aiding and abetting hostile invaders without treason being involved in some shape.

I am historical illiterate.
At least at that amount of knowledge.

But wouldn't the religious wars and the following migrations be an example? Huguenots for example?
They wouldn't be exemplary for what is going on right now, though.
Those migrations just would be the one and only point to Timmermans laments about "migrations that always took place", when he tried to not adress that the only time before, a migration like today took place was full blown war and invasion from fucking arabs.

Attached: 1522537781682.jpg (768x1048, 320.88K)

Yep. A Moor invasion of Spain, then an Ottoman invasion of Austria. Kikes opened the gates to Moors in nearly all Spanish cities, and kikes told the Ottomans where to tunnel under the walls of Vienna.
Not once in its entire history did Europeans extend help to invading hostiles, out of compassion or for any other reason. There are no values in any of the European countries regarding that. "Values" that this shithead Timmermans speaks about are cultural Marxist garbage invented by shabbos goy and mongrel Kalergi.

He threatened Europe with war if the member states refuse to take in more rapefugees.

Source for that?

It's pretty recent, i'll see if i can find it.

Nevermind, it's already posted in the thread. First post.

Seems recently people in The Netherlands have been bringing it up again.

So, this is it. Him sounding like an idiot.
I have nothing to nail him as an advocator?

The fact that he positions an easily preventable problem as an inevitable force of nature is more than enough to nail him ten times over.

He is right there though, be honest. The numbers are present. It is just how we will react to this that splits opinions.
Don't get me wrong: I know the numbers and i want to live in a white ethno state and i just don't give a fuck how many black babbys have to starve to death because of this.

He there never advocates migration there, like Sutherland did.

It's hard to put him up in the ranks like that without changing the subject, And i really, really would like to avoid that.

That's taking a whole lot for granted.
Keep in mind, not every single sceptic out there fathoms (de facto) genocide a viable option.
It should be at least an option to talk sensible nonsense, especially to a minister of state.

Attached: efb807f225368900a5cf80036f5cab6d98ac44b7bfc96ce94252d3664dc5b417.png (576x1007, 501.94K)

Close the borders, torpedo the boats, build a couple of walls. Maybe put a couple of missiles into wharfs in Lybia. That's it, problem solved forever.

He does threaten with war though. Have you seen the vid?

edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/08/25/intv-amanpour-trevor-phillips-timmermans-migrants.cnn

6:30 He says we will "need" Africans.

Be realistic.
That IS taking a whole lot for granted.

I have.
He doesn't.

Attached: imagine theres no niggers.webm (640x480, 2.49M)

It is true though, that Timmermans tries to avoid committing to anything other than vague notions like "rule of law", "democracy" and "human rights".

He seems to be primarily concerned with centralizing power, by repeatedly stating that we need "international solutions" and "solidarity". His idea of solidarity is weird, since it is clearly not voluntary.

Not really, just a bunch of traitors and kikes with bullets in their throats.

He doesn't.
But i guess i'll have to go with that.

Academics for real capitalistic countrys and gypsies for Europe.
It is really exactly like that.

Thank you for stating it.
I'd really like to have him pinned down.

Yes he does, he says Europe will not remain a place of peace (among other things) if we do not submit to his 'diversity'.

Also if you want more info on the EU executing the Kalergi plan you should look into Viktor Orbán (President from Hungary). Did you also know that the EU hands out Kalergi awards? Merkel received at least one. Lately they've been putting it off, probably because people are starting to wisen up to it.

I-I don't think you follow the conversation.

Thank you for trying, though.

Attached: 1488471672175.png (700x900, 281.55K)

"[…] people we will need in the future, given our demographics, but they should not abuse asylum system"
ie. we will need to admit people who currently immigrate illegally to replace our missing births with foreigners.

If you think i don't follow then please explain why you think so.

Going with that angle right now.
brb

Alright, looks like you are new here, so let me give you a run down:

1. The EU has the goal of recreating Babylon - The Brussels parliament is literally built like the tower of Babel

2. Most people in Brussels are either Jews and/or Freemason, some of the servants in the Parliament even wear masonic accessories, their ideology makes them want to recreate Babylon/Egyptian empire with completely mixed people to promote trade, divide and conquer etc

3. The EU Jews try to recreate what they have done in the US, with Jews at the top, Black and White freemasons in the middle and normal whites at the bottom, because this system is the best to ensure (jewish) minority rule.

4. There is currently a large remigration of Jews to Europe, they try to duplicate what they have done in the US to stay safe
Polish remigration flyer: https ://ibb. co/ grmSES

5. German development
- The Maccabi games in Berlin 2 or 3 years ago have been a test
- CSU and AfD politicians doing trips to Israel like the Republicucks in the US
- Politician start to push "judeo-christian" legacy bullshit, this term is completely new to germany
- Antifa 2018: Anti-zionism == Anti-semitism
- Media in hyperdrive to push "solidarity with jews"
- The former Berlin American Jewish Comittee (AJC) leader Kroemer/Kraemer has become the head of the Constitution protection agency of the state of Thuringia!!!
- The current government (Maas, Beer,…) is the most jewish ever
- VOLKSWAGON:
starting 2015 the most important management positions got replaced with Jews:
– Labor union
– Design
– CEO

Pay close attention, VW will now start to relocate production and design to Israel and the US, like Intel did after their chief scientists had a "plane accident"

- TENGELMANN: Billionaire germanic Merchant "disappeared" recently on a trip in the Alps

Lots of my jewish colleagues in the US, progressive and republican, have started visiting european countries from 2016 on - most never had a passport before.

THE PARASITE IS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOST, all those nationalist groups are either jewish creations or they are getting subverted (AfD) to control the narrative!

This is WAR - GI, EDL etc have been created to keep you busy and to prevent that you realise that Jews are currently taking over Europe and that they are recreating Khazaria!!

The only reason why Poland, Czech republic etc are allowed to have no refugees is because the US uses those countries to separate Germany and Russia, and to have a stable environment for the planned US liquified natural gas pipeline . Check utube: Friedmann + Stratfor + Chicago and check the date of the speech

There are two realities in Germany / Europe - the fake one for the peasants, that hides what is really going on, and then the actual reality created in brussels

Alright, looks like you are new here, so let me give you a run down:

1. The EU has the goal of recreating Babylon - The Brussels parliament is literally built like the tower of Babel

2. Most people in Brussels are either Jews and/or Freemason, some of the servants in the Parliament even wear masonic accessories, their ideology makes them want to recreate Babylon/Egyptian empire with completely mixed people to promote trade, divide and conquer etc

3. The EU Jews try to recreate what they have done in the US, with Jews at the top, Black and White freemasons in the middle and normal whites at the bottom, because this system is the best to ensure (jewish) minority rule.

4. There is currently a large remigration of Jews to Europe, they try to duplicate what they have done in the US to stay safe
Polish remigration flyer: https ://ibb. co/ grmSES

5. German development
- The Maccabi games in Berlin 2 or 3 years ago have been a test
- CSU and AfD politicians doing trips to Israel like the Republicucks in the US
- Politician start to push "judeo-christian" legacy bullshit, this term is completely new to germany
- Antifa 2018: Anti-zionism == Anti-semitism
- Media in hyperdrive to push "solidarity with jews"
- The former Berlin American Jewish Comittee (AJC) leader Kroemer/Kraemer has become the head of the Constitution protection agency of the state of Thuringia!!!
- The current government (Maas, Beer,…) is the most jewish ever
- VOLKSWAGON:
starting 2015 the most important management positions got replaced with Jews:
– Labor union
– Design
– CEO

Pay close attention, VW will now start to relocate production and design to Israel and the US, like Intel did after their chief scientists had a "plane accident".
- TENGELMANN: Billionaire germanic Merchant "disappeared" recently on a trip in the Alps

(((Fukushima))) wasn't an accident either - check what company is cleaning up the spill. Merkels reaction afterwards wasn't because of muhh nature, she most likely knew what really happened and that's why a lot of politicians
are (((bending over))).

Lots of my jewish colleagues in the US, progressive and republican, have started visiting european countries from 2016 on - most never had a passport before.

This is WAR - GI, EDL etc have been created to keep you busy and to prevent that you realise that Jews are currently taking over Europe and that they are recreating Khazaria!!

The only reason why Poland, Czech republic etc are allowed to have no refugees is because the US uses those countries to separate Germany and Russia, and to have a stable environment for the planned US liquefied natural gas pipeline . Check utube: Friedmann + Stratfor + Chicago and check the date of the speech

There are two realities in Germany / Europe - the fake one for the peasants, controlled by the jewish media that hides what is really going on, and then the actual reality created in Brussels

mention this every single time someone doubts white genocide

Good post, all very true.