Songbird McCancer

DOESN'T WANT TRUMP TO ATTEND FUNERAL
archive.fo/EJxb1
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/06/john-mccain-does-not-want-donald-trump-attend-funeral/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x850, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

devenjames.com/letters/S.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get well soon

Attached: 64beb2655ed83340316b03bfe6851bb31d09befb1c734875973d1a4c8dc435ed.jpg (484x359, 142.68K)

Like Trump wanted to attend McCancer's funeral, dummy did him a favor. It's good to see him go out like a bitter angry salty clown, like a fat kid who doesn't invite the cool kids to his bday party.

The dumb cuck doesn't realize that this gives Trump the perfect excuse to not attend an obvious assassination attempt while also doing nothing but making him look like a piece of shit in his most vulnerable moment. Remember to never believe anyone who tries to tell you congressmen are puppetmasters of any kind.

Democrats are so perverted. Hopefully this means he'll be dead soon.

Attached: inoperable.png (600x300 146.03 KB, 65.74K)

Like I said, it's the fat kid trying to exclude the cool kid by inviting his friends, that's how petty these losers are, they're behaving like school kids. It's a move Cartman would do on South Park.

Can you imagine these dummies cooking this up, I know, I won't invite him to my funeral! Round of applause from dummies surrounding McCancer not realizing how petty and retarded it is to go out like this in life. Jesus christ, this is hilarious.

He's a cuckservative, though given his voting history he might as well be full blown communist.

I shall place cat turds upon his grave at regular intervals.

Should he go to the funeral and start billing the beans such as what he did to the families who wanted to find answers to the missing POW, and how he aided ISIS?

A 'hero' who did fuck all, got captured and did jacks shit in civvie life.
I doubt anyone would miss you, you piece of shit

Attached: Best Wishes.png (700x400, 360.56K)

Soon…

devenjames.com/letters/S.svg

One of us should go to his grave and graffiti nothing of value was lost on it to make the point clear we don't care about his "unfortunate" passing.

After bladder relief you could write "The ghost of X pissed here" where X is any of his fellow servicemen traitor songbird got killed in Vietnam.

Attached: 3522484227db6ccc68db9c9d3d2f0d0c1b6e14fb49ae7f1fce224daf466fbf2e.jpg (624x531, 69.5K)

What more can you say? The guy has become pure cancer.

I think the best thing to do for McCain's funeral would be to rent some vehicle, outfit it with massive speakers, and blast Fortunate Son during the eulogies

Don't spend a penny on that cuck faggot. The best thing to do would be to remind everybody what a piece of shit he is.

Powerlevels are rising. Holy shit.

How much of this is to distract from the kerry shitshow? Convenient timing. Could say coincidental even. Because in the grand scheme, who the fuck cares who this asshole wants at his burial?

Like he would attend this faggot's funeral anyway.

Get well soon!

Attached: john mccancer's vacation of damnation.png (1200x850, 1.52M)

Nothing will come of the Kerry shitshow. If they can't even arrest Hillary Clinton what makes you think they'll arrest a bonesman?

wish he'd hurry up and die

Will his grave be accessible to the public? Or is he getting roasted?

Attached: 358877FB-818A-4C6A-89C5-6C7CBB6D41A1.jpeg (300x300, 13.56K)

NO
DIE
DIE
DIE

He's being cremated and his daughter is getting the urn so he'll still be in the room when she's getting fucked by Black men.

Traitors deserve worse. Far worse. He is getting off light.

Attached: mccain_northstar.gif (500x303, 160.2K)

saved!

Dubs he'll be dead in a week

This is nice. Do you have the vector?

If they do any sort of public viewing, you AZ anons better go shitpost it.

Omae wa mou shindeiruuuge!

Straight down.

Attached: Two Scoops.png (610x804, 690.17K)

It's worse than that. When he got appointed by kikes because they knew he was a weak cuck he ended the program looking for other POWs. All the good men who didn't rat their fellows died because of this piece of shit.

There was American POW held in Laos,McCain didn't want to declassify the information on what happened to them. When a woman pleaded for him to release the information, he went ballistic and stormed out of the room during a hearing.

John McCain had a whole other family before he met his current wife who convinced him to go into politics. He started fucking her, then took off on a wife and two children to go join the swamp. Never spoke to or acknowledged them agan.

From cradle to grave, he has consistently chosen a path of deceit, greed, and malintent.

that image gave me an idea. I still need to put some captions or something on it. Maybe something like "I'm not dead yet!", "You're not fooling anyone Jon"

Attached: Trump at McCains funeral.jpg (1024x679, 599.36K)

Geeze Louise, it's almost as if i'm watching the elections.

Attached: 1428966371768.jpg (422x600, 76.32K)

Attached: Give Em Wut Dey Want.gif (556x380, 3.15M)

He'll suck some toddlers dry and live for another 20 years

Attached: Trump at McCains funeral 2.jpg (1024x679, 594.44K)

I wish Pence would skip it and play golf instead.

Attached: VHaVXY3.png (610x457, 330.63K)

This asshole just doesn't know when to quit.

Attached: 36237ae0521704f5ccf97a12138ac0e4b0fa3ed8e9eb6dcb2b1cba08f76af173.jpg (864x653, 98.77K)

Can't hit the sand traps until he finishes cooking.

He's not a nigger, he knows. He just refuses because he's a greedy belligerent selfish cock-sucking goyim that thinks the whores in his family will be taken care of by the matzo rather than admitting he's selling them into slavery for a nice glass of yayin.

I can just see that conversation ..

McCain: I don't want you at my funeral.
Trump: Ok
McCain: B-b-but you're supposed to fight meeeee
Trump: Nah

S

His name is John, not Jon. Not bad overall, though

Anyone want to make a Mccain version of this classic meme?

Attached: trump bernie a quitter.jpeg (1024x768, 234.43K)

May I make a request anons, can we continue the saga?

Would be hilarious if the fiction of Russian piss prostitutes could be crowd funded to do that at his grave.

could Trump declassify info on the missing POW by himself?

He should do it at McCain's funeral, or announce that he would like to do it there.

Attached: DE2AA7F9-13E9-48B8-B853-7634F30F488B.jpeg (1500x1380 360.87 KB, 663.64K)

Have the piss prostitutes reenact McCain voting no in Congress after being discharged from the hospital after a surgery, except it involves pissing on his grave

Attached: mccain_crying.jpg (2095x2140, 340.4K)

Trump will probably have a rally during his funeral like he does the white house dinners.

Attached: trump greenday.jpg (631x767, 131.56K)

And OT, pic related I capped while back when he first was diagnosed.
See how it goes eh, anons!

Attached: mcain wont survive surgery.png (850x586, 1.43M)

Attached: 5237327088b48671963166c565bdb8eaa7041bf85b0761f2737a12d63fc28325 (2).jpg (2148x1907, 1.86M)

pathetic

(checked)
Daily Reminder to read,The International Jew by Henry Ford.

Attached: 5C23D067-6B6D-4AF2-AB6B-39B3784278AB.MP4 (204x360, 2.23M)

Do you know the path To kek eh leaf

>>>/qresearch/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

For someone who lies so much, you sure are bad at it.

Nice contribution to the thread, nigger faggot.

Why the fuck did boomers keep voting for this retard?

Attached: butthurt.jpeg (1448x1080, 255.05K)

Or we could tie a cinder block to your ankle and drop you in the Gulf of California. After a lifetime of treasonous self-seeking, what is the appropriate means of disposal, Zig Forums?

komatsu d575a
vermeer t1255

i'll let you figure out how they go together.

scaphism

He looks like shit. Does this mean we're finally going to be rid of him?

Impromptu Trump rally in AZ during McCain's funeral?

Attached: y7a-dpfm.jpg (1200x900, 407.87K)

hasn't he died yet?

Because his opposition is always much, much worse. Never underestimate how easy it is to convince someone something is good simply by lowering their standards.

I'm still not buying the whole cancer thing. He obtained treatment ad Johns Hopkins, which is deep state. I think this is all a ruse so he can get out of testifying. "I don't know anything, I have cancer!"

Why does John McCain think he gets to dictate who comes to his funeral let alone demanding that presidents speak? He's a traitor, a warmonger, a literal murderer, but setting all that aside: he's just some old ass faggot senator he's not royalty

Because he was the incumbent and it's next to impossible to vote a dirty incumbent congressman out of office. When a congressman really bends over for a company(ies), that company makes sure they stay in office. Look at Ted Kennedy.

Where is that nuclear cleansing already. Fuck. There's no other way to end this faggotry.

He is hoping he'll last FIVE years despite glioblastoma being a very aggressive cancer.

Will he admit to being a communist, I wonder…

Where is my shovel?

Are they gonna stuff him?

Hope someone will use a shovel.

"Oy veeeeey!"

ayy

What's wrong with keeping the piece of shit alive as long as possible user? The "hero" can serve forever.

Attached: world_eaters_chaos_dreadnought_by_unfriendlygiant-d52xyqa.jpg (179x189 232.66 KB, 47.29K)

What did you expect from punk rock fags? For them age really is just a number since they'll always be edgy teenagers.

Everyone on here should know about the fire he started on the Forrestal and all the sailors that died because of it.
The reason he was a POW was because he was flying wayyyyy to fucking low and was shot down by some pissant tier weapon.
Had he followed his mission protocol and flown at the prescribed altitude he could never have been shot down.
Just one stupid ass faggot son of an admiral his entire military career.

I'm pretty sure there were some things he did that the American people did not want. So, why doesn't he just shut up and die, so that somebody can set his turd of a corpse aflame and kick it down some trash heap.

Attached: terry_fucking_davis.png (509x414, 173.67K)

might as well be a Democrat.

legit laughed out loud.

k

y

s

lmfao I hope Trump goes