Lebanon is Hizbollah

Sweeping Victory for Hezbollah, Amal in Lebanon’s Southern Districts

"Hezbollah and Amal candidates gain all seats in south Lebanon’s two districts during Sunday’s general parliamentary elections.

The electoral machine of Hezbollah and Amal electoral lists, officially named as “Hope and Loyalty” lists, announced sweeping victory in South Lebanon District 2 and 3, according to preliminary statistics.

“Hope and Loyalty” lists gained all 18 seats in the two districts, the electoral machine of the two allies said on Sunday.

Upon announcing these results, celebrations began in the southern towns among supporters of Hezbollah and Amal Movement."

Lebanon voted against Israel, will they also be targeted in the Israel-Iran war?

english.almanar.com.lb/500216
archive.is/KTfqN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (470x245, 157.61K)

Its still just ramping up but damn is it starting to accelerate globally.

Golden Dawn is the Hezbollah of Greece. Elections are coming up next year. Here's hoping they win big time

If you don't understand that all the countries that attacked Israel during the 6 day war will be enslaved by jewish governments and finance or destroyed; you don't understand jews and their lust for revenge.

The fire rises. Just as Israel is being cornered in the middle east, it's time to corner the international jew in the rest of the world.

They can try. They will fail.

noice

Attached: 011e470a95fd5544cbc06dc76f1259d987cb4843a75358399462dba94cbb321c.jpg (300x300, 35.7K)

It's going to suck for (((them))) though, they usually rely on airstrikes to retaliate but it'll be tougher with the additional scrutiny and the fact that western democracies are publicly hypocritical (despite the fact we're ruled by oligarchies, the natural evolution of democracy) every time they invalidate democratically elected people for our greatest ally.

Kikes window is closing since its obvious no one gives a fuck about iran and their missle program anymore.

Hope the IDF bought extra diapers.

Attached: Idf5.jpg (2048x1105, 244.76K)

Thanks reddit, lurk more.

This isn't surprising at all. Lebanons Southern Districts are where all the Shi'a live and Amal and Hezbollah are the only two Shi'a political parties in the country, who else would they vote for? Take this advice

This is great. I support Hezbollah in their struggle against the Jews.

Warms my heart to learn there are entire countries filled with millions of Nassims.

I don't think Nassim was shia though, she was either zoroastrian or bahaii.

Hezbollah? not even fearing the eternal finn. this song this is galder they will get you with their fin magic, is the women singing this. scares the shit out of me

is a love song too, they will get you
run

and now the samis are here too
the swan bends his neck and dives it just means one thing

Halp they are all after me, hot womyn everywhere, fucking 17 year olds. I just want to go buy beer and go home and shut the curtains but they all seem to know my name

What do Finnish women have to do with this thread exactly?

Hezbollah are just east ZOG, HAMAS are the real /ourguys/

they know magic, do not underestimate them, if they want you they will fucking get you. that's what this song is about they use ebin tricks on you

This

Attached: 1459897337935.gif (430x227, 1.03M)

unholy tricks they know how to get you and they utilize it, like that song

Not everyone knows this though, there is no reason not to post this.

Why bury this exactly?

this song makes me crazy
Just let me be woman, don't use your finn magic on me. HALP

Attached: c3d6b85cdec17f5a23fa42a793dc456ad4ea83331969eab76c86789184d3f66d.jpg (323x301, 28.77K)

Attached: 1522365464980.png (300x315, 126.84K)

they have stones, they put sacrifices on

Why not both?

You sound like a certain pajeet shitposter I know that makes help me get a gf threads.

this is the internet, it is ment for white men, not you. go back

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-12-21 20-04-59.png (240x250 158.49 KB, 13.45K)

I am still convinced they have me under a spell th ough

that's ok, that's what nukes are for.

Bahaii, she was.

I don't get them at all. why include jewry in acceptable beliefs?

How does she do it?
She's calling me, I am defenseless against this
I guess in the long run of things, they win

how do they do this?
I am not a cow

I heard in the olden days doctors would use a hammer to make a hole in the skull of people who have had a devil spell put on them so that the devil can come out from inside their head, maybe try it on yourself and see if it works?

Its a ridiculously pacifistic religion propogated during times when kikes and their european puppets were trying to weaken asian countries from within so I suspect kikes might have something to do with it.

that's superstition, if you had a bad tooth you had to go the smith and he would knock you out because they didn't have the medicines we do today

btw devil is actually not a christian concept, called djövull here and there is not but many of them and yes they are always up to no good. that's loki's game. He is the one behind all the ebin shit you need to realize this before he gets us all

Attached: be2122d344aab728db6f992161df52af58142e8a5704904d566b1d705aa61134.jpg (1280x720 141.41 KB, 2.22M)

God will come though Odin always shows up when it's serious as in loki is around

Attached: HeCures.webm (500x375, 2.49M)

its ok user, loki died in the new avengers movie, he's gone and can''t hurt us anymore.

that's just a jewish movie that's not real

The jews are the ones that killed him, they don't want anyone evil to exist but themselves.

If you are scared of gengangers you carve a valsknot in your door frame, but it won't protect you against loki's trickery though it will just keep the evil spirits at bay. The real loki is very dangerous, it's not a movie user

Attached: 1fc072c34628bb2b75b0a17c163e5f45e035aed9a33f521b9ef12c74a64a5644.jpg (1280x736 97.64 KB, 80.13K)

he is most certainly not dead, but he would like you to think so. you are thinking about baldur, loki got him killed, but he will return after ragnarok then he will be god. Don't listen to that son of a bitch

I have to go outside now, there is no protection there. fuck you loki if you show up, I am just going to go buy beer… don't do it, you son of a bitch, I just need to go buy more beer

The top right one is most common, it was never stopped, you can use a ruler to make it. put it in your door frame and they can't enter. All old farms here have this intheir doorframe, the circular one because you could make it with a ruler. Urd, Verdandi, Skuld. The three main norns

Attached: valknut_by_xxx515xxx-d4heark.png (236x251 28.29 KB, 15.58K)

is daylight and is dry land where I go so they can't get me

whos banks and media in europe and america does hezbollah run exactly?

hey homo, take your mongoloid oggabooga and go back to >>>/x/

Attached: 40k.png (626x862, 672.71K)

5spooky7me Gregorian style hypnotic chants from nordic succubi is more impressive than expected

gg no re Zig Forums

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (560x351, 161.95K)

Shit done got real lad. Ima need a fresh box of kleenex in a minute
hnnnnggghh

Shills are going all out for the tension of the Iran deal. This thread is prime example.

So Religion of Cuck™ really is the best and truest religion.

Attached: 691174.png (687x663, 344.73K)

No, it's more a case of "the enemy of my enemies is still my enemy but this is gonna be good". A self correcting problem. Damn man, if the kikes & muds square off and totally annihilate each other beers are on me.

Attached: 39359e210fe77848da24c7f0b01b6abf60484618df7f2e4e7c718a0b7cfaaf40-caos.jpeg (750x820, 385.06K)

No its the only Muslims are allowed to swing at kikes and as this your wet dream you will end chanting Allah yourself. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Getting whites to turn on muslims is easy as shit compared to getting the to turn on jews.

you forgot sweden, the canary in the coal mine. if it implodes in upon itsel,f shit is going to happen real fast.

Fixed

It's clever derailment.

There's a few types of shill in this thread right now.
Primarily
Jews pretending to be pagans to derail
Jews accusing people of being pro Iceslam.
People who are willing to work for Jews doing both of the above.

A fine example of a hebrew goblin trying to communicate in English.

Attached: 1327812739184.jpg (500x734, 99.71K)

Hezbollah are Shia, a product of Iran.

Shia Muslims are based, Hezbollah protects Christians and other minorities from the savage Sunni Wahhabi headchoppers.

Hezbollah kicked Israel's ass in 2006 despite the Jews having more firepower and a bigger army. Israel got so humiliated they resorted to shelling civilian infrastructure.

And now Hezbollah is arguably Syria's best ally in the fight against the Saudi-US-Qatari-backed Sunni slime.

Russia
Syria
Iran
Hezbollah
China(?)

The West, their central bankers, intelligence agencies (MI6, CIA, Mossad) and terrorist stooges (AQ, ISIS, etc).

RIGHT WING SHARIAH

complete this rhyme:
Take a hike, K___

Attached: thejewcriesinpainashestrikesyou.jpg (960x720, 113.85K)

Piss off jew

Attached: 65436.jpg (907x1521, 467.29K)