‘Black Panther’ and the anti-black racism of Egyptians

kangz BTFO

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/

web.archive.org/save/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/

archive.is is shitting itself

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1484x1068, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/unYTO
web.archive.org/web/20180507105143/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/?utm_term=.96858fab7b9f
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/unYTO

web.archive.org/web/20180507105143/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/03/16/black-panther-and-the-anti-black-racism-of-egyptians/?utm_term=.96858fab7b9f

Me and the wife tried to watch black panther last night on a streaming site and it was just horribly boring. We agreed to turn it off just over halfway through.
I guess it is similar to Obama’s presidency…people thought it was good because it was mostly black. But I really expected more from it

That comment section is pure cancer. 98% WE WUZ KANGS

I was sitting watching it with my wife too, then my grandson parked his car on the drive and let himself in with the spare key.
When he saw what we were watching, he started to laugh, but then restrained himself.
"I didn't know you liked superheros" he exclaimed.
Then we turned off the film and had some tea and biscuits.

That's because niggers are 98% retarded. :^)

Retarded is a politically insensitive word to use. My grandson's first child was retarded, with an iq or only 85.
The preferred term is 98% chimpanzee.

I wonder that the nigger are the chimpanzee's ancestor?

Research suggests that this is true.
The chimps having more advanced social behaviours such as remaining generally peaceful, working for food and so on.

Chimps are notorious in zoos because they form gangs and start attacking other apes without provocation.
Gang attacks have also been reported in the wildlife, hence why bigger apes arm themselves in the village to start jungle raids

What fuck fuck kind of people populate Zig Forums now? Go back to facebook, normiecon scum.

I love how the mudcunt says how edgyptian got their racism from fucking hollywood.
As if the sandniggers didn't know the true value of niggers from personal experience.

Attached: had_a_farm.png (701x621, 476.44K)

Color me unsurprised. I'd hate them too for trying to steal everything to do with my ancestry. Oh wait… they already are.

What the fuck is a normiecon? First I've heard of this term.

If you wanted a more authentic black experience you should of stuck to watching Space Chimps instead user.

Attached: niggers.jpg (300x401, 48.4K)

Preferred term is "nigger genius".

Just get the fuck out. God, this place has gone to shit.
It's not because he has children, it's because he allowed his wife to watch a Jewish movie about masturbating the egos of niggers… and was hoping for it to be a good experience.

where have you been?

my and my partner are watching because its a great way to get into discussions about genetics, nigger facial structure and the effects of caucasian blood on nigger behaviour

Attached: e83.jpg (680x870, 139.7K)

Attached: 271otq.jpg (976x489, 66.47K)

Attached: 1461102197137.png (572x591, 663.84K)

Attached: ez3gwi4x8itz.jpg (650x639, 51.1K)

Attached: We Wuz Astro-Nots.jpg (713x945, 248.3K)

And how does your jewish blood feel on his thick nigger cock, moshe?

Gods damned niggers. Jews don't create. They didn't make up these fucking stories, they stole them from existing events and histories of other cultures.

Attached: dr-muhammad-nubian-slaves[1].png (287x251 72.18 KB, 18.59K)

Don't use that Jewish newspeak here. If you're a man, you have a wife or a girlfriend. If you're a woman, you have a boyfriend or a husband.

Fuck off back to cuckchan, cunt. That is clearly a faggot.

They couldn't even think far enough ahead to get their "shit power" evenly spaced out. Fucking hell.

Definitely sounds like one.

I refuse to watch most hollywood or financially support this shit but I wanted to laugh so I pirated it for some keks.
The whole premise appears to be that you don't have to be an intelligent, industrious race of people you just have to get lucky and have a magic space rock in close proximity to your people. The script was juvenile, stilted and cringe worthy at best. Basically whites have magic glow rock (gold) and " dem stole it" and used "tricknology".

I never saw it, but it's just a testament to Obama's legacy on race relations. Blade basically single-handedly saved Marvel Studios from bankruptcy and no one gave a microfuck about Wesley Snipes being the movie's lead

Oh that's offensive? Sorry about your retarded grandson.

I like how in that picture the pharaohs eyes are correctly portrayed as blue

yet somehow, he "wuz kangz"

Attached: Ägyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016-03-29_Ka-aper_01.jpg (2848x4796, 11.96M)

While I've never watched the movie I do know a little bit about it and I found it incredibly hilarious that despite being so immensely advanced in their technology, having such a huge amount of resources and riches at their disposal, they still fight with spears and shields while shouting in their nigger language like a bunch of fucking tribesmen.

Attached: Nigger refueling.mp4 (400x400, 717.48K)

Still the best game of all time imo

Normiecons and boomers need to fuck right off this board and never come back.

And you let it live.

Attached: 1018-mckayla-maroney-getty-9.jpg (728x567, 67.49K)

Found the neetsoc autismo

Reported for being a refugee.

I also like that King Tut's nose is quite small, but as soon as it gets to the nigger it gets massive.

ooga booga moopty bop bix nood gibsmedat

kek

Attached: 4BF65CDD00000578-0-image-m-39_1525752008495.jpg (634x600, 51.55K)

Zig Forums has no idea how retarded this movie is
the fact that this movie made the most out of the entire lineup of marvel movies tells me that the entire world needs to be nuked ten times over

the only bonus is that this movie is literally telling niggers to chimp out and wants the race war to happen that much sooner

Attached: Niggers Gonna Nig.webm (1280x536 3.39 MB, 3.89M)

Exactly what i said in , it's fucking hilarious.

In raw revenue yes, but there's also pic related.

More like the fact that they're all so successful in the first place.

Attached: we wuz first place.png (836x951, 128.65K)

I did see infinity war, and I thought it was hilarious they were standing there with high tech spears and had energy shields like it was straight from clone wars.

I’ve been on pol since 2014. Are you expecting people on pol to like black panther, or is it that people on pol aren’t married? I see no issue with my post. Fuck off faggot

Sorry I commented on your above comment before seeing this.
I redpilled my wife slowly over the past four or so years so we don’t need to fear Jewish brainwashing as we see it as it is. The worst shows for women are the Netflix drama tv shows that always have a multicul cast with the typical nigger brainiacs and evil whiteys.
But on the other hand I won’t go extremely gay and refuse to watch a movie for free that supposedly was “amazing”.

It’s the nigger version of avatar

The amount of redditors in this thread is worrying, where the fuck did those creatures came from ?

Attached: HYPER GORE.mp4 (264x480, 2.2M)

No shit.

Also Bast being the goddess of what is blatantly Nubian people is a bunch of crap. Egyptians have every right to shit on the movie for getting its basic mythology wrong. Amesemi was the god of Kush.

We Wuz Kangs bullshit, The Egyptians hated Kush because even despite the land of Punt extending the hand, the Kushites slapped it back in their faces, forcing the Egyptians to subjugate Kush. The idea that Egyptian gods were Kushites like the movie suggests is beyond riddiclous.

Attached: slaves1.jpg (294x267, 28.12K)

Wakanda was the dumbest part of infinity war and ,just like niggers in real life, contributed nothing to the story at all. Which is an amazing feat in itself considering how shallow all marvel movies are in general.

Attached: 1512315957600.png (800x532, 339.91K)

(talking about Avengers) the movie was mediocre at best, with obvious jewish propaganda in it.
The Wakanda part is unbelievable, given that in real life, no african civilization (save for Egypt, which is in Africa but was not ruled by africans) was ever that prosperous.

Also, notice how Wakanda is a completely black homogeneous racial nation, yet Asgard is a multiracial one…

Of course everybody should watch 'Black Panther'.
It's a fascinating documentary about how advanced the Republic of the Congo was under Belgian colonial rule in 1950.
There is also a lesser known sequel, 'Empire of Dust'.

Kanye West's entire uncut TMZ interview HARD to find because it's so Redpilled

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

He will win 2024

Attached: 1525717971687.png (403x458, 312.84K)

The problem is that you fucking watched it to begin with. Who the hell watches capeshit? Especially capeshit created for the sole intention of race baiting.

Kanye isn't very articulate. Put through an interpreter not everything he said is retarded (although some of the interpreter's shit is as well), but I wouldn't call it redpilled. He wouldn't win anyway, his fans have objectively turned on him and his (((record producers))) are likely aiding in efforts to destroy his career to keep their other """""talent""""" in line. His fans are lemmings, though, and it seems as though the majority of them are actually following the media that made them think he's some kind of a genius (when he isn't) rather than Kanye himself.

Fixed that statement for you.

You're not even fucking TRYING. Reported.

Reminder that it only made money because niggers wanted to see it. Reminder that the money they spent to see it came out of your pocket. Reminder that the money they spent to see it came out of your pocket. Reminder that the money they spent to see it came out of your pocket.
Reminder that the money they spent to see it came out of your pocket.

She survived btw

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-497_1468929697-4_1468930014.jpg (1280x720 71.41 KB, 108.43K)

What even is that?

I thought niggers were retarded before but so many of them unironically because that they wuz kangz and sheeeit

That was literally at the top of your list of ways to spend your time? You need to examine your life. If you really want to do shit like that, do it in secret and don't tell anyone.

I sure hope that was a free streaming site. If you paid for that, then you would be a textbook example of basket-case.

Before I even got to the article, I am faced with:

Should I keep going?

Considering how fucked up she was in i'd say they did a really good job in putting her face back together.

spickebab

THIS
modern ""Egyptians"" are just LARPing as much as niggers, they are fucking ARAB scum that went to Egypt after the age of pharaohs, they didn't build the piramids and they had nothing to do with that civilization.
AT ALL.

They genocided the egyptians and replaced them
Maybe there is some rape breed mutt left among the copts.

What did the DNA studies say?

Well obviously you're no better as youre here posting gay comments instead of building atomic reactors or learning the laws of where you you live.
Like this:
Here's the definition:
from Latin baptizare, from Greek baptizein "immerse, dip in water," also figuratively, "be over one's head" (in debt, etc.), "to be soaked (in wine);" in Christian use, "baptize;" from baptein "to dip, steep, dye, color," perhaps from PIE root *gwabh- (1) "to dip, sink." Christian baptism originally was a full immersion
Now you can understand more deeply the mind set and conceptualization the scientists had when thinking of the results

Attached: Screenshot_20180519-170121_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 1.15M)

Me and my pet skinwalker tried to watch it too. He ended up eating me for making him watch a movie filled with niggers. True story just like yours.

Some moments where they pretend all races are the same in these movies are pretty funny. In Civil War there's a crying black mama over her son who died in Sokovia as an aspiring real estate developer. Yes it's very likely that a businessman willing to invest to help some impoverished Eastern European country no one's heard of would be a black yoof.

Your right

Lurk More

You want something humerous, nubians, the backest of blacks, were conquered by egyptians and made more civil than any out of africa nigger, and they help spread the fact jews were never slaves of egypt. nubians are literally the only niggers who actually get agriculture and not to rely on foreign gibs

Unless you were a fucking blueskin nubian you have nothing to do with egypt. At best you could say you were muslims and sheeit.

LOL NIGGERS ARE RACIST TOO