ISRAEL THREATENS TO KILL ASSAD

Israel will 'eliminate' Assad if he continues to let Iran operate from Syria, minister warns
archive.fo/AuKkO
>Steinitz later clarified his comments reflect his personal opinions
OY VEY!

Attached: bat assad.jpg (172x200, 11.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/993677517285359616
twitter.com/Presidency_Sy/status/993528342392573954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free first post.

For the sake of everyone keeping their guns holstered, Assad better not suddenly even get a stomach ache.

Assad - 1
Israeli Secret Intelligence Service - 0

I doubt it. Iran doesn't need to go to shoot Israel when Israel keeps sending aircraft targets to trespass in Syria. All Iran needs to do is fly swat.

Iran shouldnt even be there

Hey Assad, if it isn't all for show, go fucking HARD and drop everything you have. Wipe these vermin from the planet. Don't wait, do it FAST and do it HARD.

Right. But Israel, the US, France, the UK, Germany, Saudi Arabia, turkey and ISIS should.
Circus freak tier retardation.

Assad actually cares about his country, which is why he isn't starting any wars.
Really he should take one for the team, and wipe out Israel though.
Pretty sure if he starts and makes a dent, the others in that region will join in, even (((saudi))) will attack if they smell blood.

I like where you're headed with that user

Attached: oh_no_terry.jpg (640x360, 25.71K)

Where is all this anti-Iran kikery coming from?

Attached: ae8393246d05268817eadc3d05abc6d429e23fcb.jpg (917x633, 542.04K)

Hahahahhahaa hahhaha hahaha hahab

You must be pissing in your pants

Attached: memri 30 shoes.jpg (525x384, 38.78K)

fuck off kike

Everyone else, enjoy some fresh OC (pic2)

Attached: memri neets.png (520x395 3.15 MB, 30.26K)

Again?

Attached: 200582[1].png (567x492, 303.66K)

Jews don't deserve trips now.

Attached: 1522877362323.png (800x800, 271.21K)

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
Good luck Lion of Damascus!

Meh. If some semites want to go to war with each other, whatever tbh. Just don't drag the US into it. Beside, these kikes can't seem to understand that Assad cannot be Mossad'd.

Yes, it should be in Israel.

Now? Unless you're shoving them down some stairs they don't even deserve dubs.

kek

Attached: NEETS Shape the Universe.jpg (1134x850, 125.95K)

Oh stop it you.

But it is true. They weaponized the post-war fatherless angst into revolutionary atheism against the father.

[Klezmer in the background]
OY GEVALT DAH GOYIM DIDNT BUY DA CHEMICAL FALSE FLAGS WE DID, LETS JUST LIE THAT IRAN IS BUILDIN UP A BASE IN SYRIA SO NOW WE CAN USE DAT TO ATTACK SYRIA, GREAT PLAN MENACHEM!

It's absolutely disgusting. When I think they can sink no lower they find new lows. How long will Americans wander in a daze? Can nothing break this hypnotism? If Israel started grinding up Palestinians to make male enhancement pills and selling them to Americans would the Christfaggots in this country STILL support that shithole? It surely can't go on forever; a jenga tower can't stand when all of the bottom pieces have been pulled, can it?

They wouldn't need to be if Israel wouldn't try to depose stable governments, Shia, Baathist, Secularist, etc. Logical conclusion is to turn Israel and Sunni countries to glass.

Oy vey! We attacked Iran and now they might attack us back
''DEFEND US! WE ARE YOUR GREATEST ALLY AMERICA. SEND YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS!

Attached: Israel Iran.PNG (724x530 659.98 KB, 686.35K)

Saudis are best friends with Israel so good luck with that

British Foreign Secretary is meeting with Trump to ask him not to scrap the Iran nuclear deal

>(((we))) choose your alliances, goyim
Hoping they nuke or slime Israel

pic related

If dubs nuked by 2020

Attached: ca0555718545be81d24208e51b5314b780752fcdd713cded99cdedb02cf1e2b9.jpg (819x865, 287.35K)

You mean by 2019.

can't argue with that.

checked

Attached: 1522962878766.png (698x720, 760.46K)

The Saudis refer to themselves as brothers and cousins of the Jews. mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker came from a clan of Israelite Arabs. The Saudis will not attack Israel.

Stay angry Shlomo.

Attached: pleased.png (894x894, 93.89K)

KIKE KIKE WEASEL LIKE
SCHEMING SINCE A HOOK-NOSED TYKE

COUNTS HIS PENNIES DAY AND NIGHT
SQUEALS IF ONE ROLLS OUT OF SIGHT

PROMOTES A THOUSAND SOCIAL ILLS
FOR WHICH YOU'LL HAVE TO FOOT THE BILLS

EVENTUALLY IN LOVE HE FALLS
AND WEDS A SHREW WHO WIPES HIS BALLS

SOON THIS PAIR OF WHINING SCUM
WILL BEAT THEIR BREASTS JUST LIKE A DRUM

AND LIE ABOUT THE LOVED ONES LOST
==IN A MYTH THE CALL (((THE HOLOCAUST)))

COARSE AND PUSHY
GREEDY AND TRITE
BEWARE THE JEWISH PARASITE!

NOBODY WANTS
NOBODY LIKES
KIKES
KIKES
KIKES

Attached: can't Mossad the Assad.mp4 (768x480, 2.16M)

Holy fuck can we rid the planet of these kikes yet? Start with sanctions. Starve them out.

That would only cause them to export themselves to zog locations. We need to start on the outside so they all flee to their hive before starving or glassing them over.

One of their own teachers mentioned something about throwing stones. The first self-aware jew that realized talk shit, get hit I believe. Throw a pebble and expect to be buried by boulders.
These fuckers are literally the bratty "siblings" that fuck with the older one then go screaming to mommy when they get knocked the fuck out for being assholes.
Why is he hitting me

Attached: giphy[1].gif (400x225, 3.18M)

I guess we'll see if the kikes can get the job done on their own. They aren't getting the US in this shit.

Attached: YAKUZA 0 - Bacchus' hex - YouTube [360p].mp4 (640x360, 11.88M)

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Attached: jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg.jpg (1024x576, 302.71K)

As long as the US remains dominated by christian Zionism, then they will always fight for Israel. Ironically, Marxism is actually at odds with Zionism, so creeping Marxism is creeping anti-zionism. It's like a lose-lose scenario unless played absolutely perfectly. Use the Marxists to break the counter-semitism taboo and normalize it, then crush the Marxists. The problem is that something needs to replace the Zionist and Marxist sects of Christianity, and only the ancestral European religion is in position to take that place. Hail Woden.

Attached: tw12233.jpg (662x712, 54.3K)

That's got to be the most retarded thing I've heard all month…

Attached: FireHeart.jpg (371x300, 20.27K)

S

Attached: IMG_20180503_111442_587.jpg (1080x1080, 160.95K)

Shlomo from Herzliya no doubt…

Woden is from the English pantheon. All of Europe had the same gods but with different names. There is only one ancestral European religion.

Good luck getting a christkike to read. They just repeat what their kiked pastors tell them to. Interesting to note that you are implying that kikes promoted christianity in the 20th century. Doesn't that say it all?

Glad to live in a time where Rothschilds will be killed mercilessly for their financial shenanigans and nigger fetish.

Attached: statue.png (580x682, 426.8K)

Guess how I figured you out kike?

Their screeching just keep getting louder the longer they keep losing.

Don't glorify Putin, the for-jews gangster

Attached: Putin's son in law is Kiril Shamalov, a jewish banker.jpg (5907x3939 568.35 KB, 4.32M)

wew

Attached: In your face goy.PNG (772x509, 66.24K)

twitter.com/JBWolfsthal/status/993677517285359616

It seems his only defence would be to kill the illegally created cancer on the world, pissrael, first.

checked
This is why they are trying to turn borders into open rat holes.

he got more shit done than your country

If only Jews could into human being.

Attached: syria presidency twitter google translate peace science.png (584x455, 280.69K)

You're alleging that all of pre-Christian Europe was syncretist. Color me skeptical.

Question for you. I found that tweet. The text of it in Arabic is:

# .. .. .. .. #___.. 14 2004.. # (

But Translate strips it of the 2004 and 14 entirely. Are we sure that the text in the image is a reliable translation?

Oh weird… Apparently the site strips out the Arabic… Anyway, link to the tweet. twitter.com/Presidency_Sy/status/993528342392573954

That's not fair, Obama got a lot done. It was all fucking bad though.

We aren't sand-niggers that read dune runes, moshe. It's close enough.

There's bound to be some Iraq/Afghan war vets here that can read and speak the language.

Wanting to double check that Google wasn't putting words in Assad's mouth when I spot an obvious inconsistency makes me a kike? Interesting logic you've got there.

All of European culture came from one source. Ever heard of the Aryans? After the Ice Age ended, the European population boomed spread their culture throughout Europe. As groups became isolated, a diversity of dialects (languages) arose and different dialects of the religion arose. There is only one European ancestral tongue, proto-Indo European (PIE). One language means one culture and one religion. Woden (English spelling) or Ođin (Norse spelling) is the Great Ancestor of all Europeans, so every European knows him within, and every culture has a word for him. The proto-Germanic name is Wōdanaz. We have a fucking day of the week dedicated to him, Wednesday (Woden's Day), yet you still don't know him. Why do you hate your culture so?

(wew lad)
Nukes fly by 4th of July.

And the Kikes shouldn't be in the Golan Heights.
Your point?
Syria is a sovereign nation and has the right to allow whoever it wants within its borders.
(((You))) are not invited!

Attached: IsraelGolanHeightsDrilling.png (643x1397, 783.25K)

Chaim, hit me, hit me with your best shot. Here come the robots. Oh no, the sand is running out, Chaim.

Bump so newfags see this

Attached: CANT_MOSSAD_THE_ASSAD.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

Hope they have fun doing it alone.
Maybe they'll somehow rope the EU into it but the US aint doing shit but bombing empty parking lots.
We're not going to get your desert hitler, Kikes. Deal with it yourselves.

Gets even better. Theres a new player on the board again: Iraq. They just elected Moqtada al- Sadr who led the war against the US and judging by Pompeos list of demands:
proves how hard these kikes are shitting their pants. All the kikes have accomplished is forcing all neighboring counties to get organized and experienced fighting a war.
Iran + Syria + Hezz + Iraq + Yemen + Turkey + Russian equipment/training vs BetaKikes + SA + US
Edge goes to muzzie coalition.

I wish someone would taint isreals water supply.

Checked, they should be in Tel Aviv, rounding you up into the ghetto.

Try as they might, they can't…

MOSSAD THE ASSAD

It is not. It only appears that way, but it's nothing but theatrics for the goyim. See (((Moses Hess))).

ISHIGGYDIGGY

I've had better luck redpilling Catholic shitskins on the jew, I think you're underestimating the extent of the brainwashing whites have undergone, especially Christian Zionists.

FREE PALESTINE

Attached: palestine under attack.jpg (1920x1080 89.15 KB, 67.44K)

bump

Attached: we-are-watching.jpg (960x960, 34.8K)

The whyte christian thinks the people in the bible are his ancestors. Then he wonders why people do not take him seriously when he demands a place for him and his insanity in a white ethnostate.

bump

Iranian revenge attack FOR WHAT?
What are the kikes planning?

To quote Tesla "never trust a Jew, Mr. Assad.

oy vey!

Iran only expanded into Syria and Iraq because Jews destabilized Syria and Iraq.

Kikes literally shot themselves in the foot and are now threatening to shoot it again if it doesn't stop hurting.

Attached: Shooting-Yourself-in-the-Foot-X-Ray--41904.jpg (800x527, 76.15K)

Attached: 1468894071986-1.jpg (718x628, 66.49K)

sneaky kikes may start to face karma, shocker

Just wait for international Jewry to collapse on itself and the inevitable race war. But do not go out and selectively assassinate top Jews in your local community, especially rabbis, or some of the big shots like Soros, that would be murder and bad :^((((((

I would keep the bestiality thing a secret.

Just shoot them and be done with it.

you cant join the SAA. but you can join one of the defense companies like the desert hawks used to be. if you dont have any military training tho youll be cannonfodder.
if youre serious about joining go to the /sg/ thread, people there can explain a bit more