FRANCE NO

Last French kid resists against the army of blacks scums in school.
He truly is filled with the spirit of the 33rd Waffen SS Division Charlemagne.

People like this mean hope for Europe.
mobile.twitter.com/JRochedy/status/993423049167966208

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JRochedy/status/993423049167966208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like 2 hwhite french kids duking it out. Don't see any nig getting beaten up.

This.

Attached: 238450394850982.PNG (374x365, 312.54K)

Muslims are not niggers now?

nice

Ok, not a newfag, but can someone clue me in on WTF hwhite means? I apparently missed that thread.

Sage for video of a sandwich.

Sand niggers hate french food.

It's not even on a baguette.

Sage.

JVPITER ASCENDING
HE'S MERELY STUDYING THE ROTSCHILD BANKS Zig Forums…
HIS WRATH BEGINS NOW
HIS HIGHNESS KNOWN NO MERCY

Attached: eTYbYbn.jpg (732x763, 62.89K)

Its a joke on how American Southerns pronounce white. Go away pissy pants fag.

Weird, in my neck of the woods, it would be wiiiite. Don't mess with Texas. Did you mean South Americans? American Southerns sounds like natives of Dixieland.

It's a meme started by White supremacist Jordan Peterson. Lurk 23 more months faggot

Attached: peterson1.jpg (403x500, 65.12K)

Reminder that niggers are cowards and that sand niggers are inbred and weak.

Filtered

Niggers deep down fear even the scrawniest 100 pound jap-body white man. Niggers are only >adequate at sucker punching idiots who relax around blacks. When fighting a nigger don't try to be civilized, treat that fight like it's a fight for you life. Hold nothing back, be a wild beast. Kick him in his little black baby balls, gouge out his weed-red eyes, and always wash your hands afterwards with soap and warm water. Also, I think just appearing "sketch", like having a bowlcut and that shark eye look, is almost as good as being 6' 10" with arms as wide as a coffee can for discouraging niggers from fucking with you

Attached: what.jpg (236x255, 13.03K)

So long as there are a GROWING number of Europeans ready to face these invaders and their enablers, there is hope.

Europe is all that matters. European diaspora only serve as surplus soldiers to liberate the land of Europe.

>mobile.twitter.com/JRochedy/status/993423049167966208

"The only blond in college, forced to fight like a lion almost every week"

Def a dune coon.

kek

The one married to a Jew? Seems they all are these days actually.

Aww, now my feeewings are hurt.

Carry a pistol and show no fear. Nogs, like animals, can smell fear.

JP is cointelpro style controlled opposition. A pressure release valve. It's barely important whether the organization signing his paycheques is CSIS, CIA, or Mossad.

It's just a fun meme to give him the Ben Garrison treatment. And hey, if he's just a useful idiot rather than a knowing disinformation agent, maybe he'll eventually snap and support the truth. In the meantime, white supremacist Jordan Peterson can be memed into something more useful, like a white supremacist. So always be sure to mention how white supremacist Jordan Peterson is a white supremacist because white supremacist Jordan Peterson supports white supremacism.