EUROANONS ON Zig Forums

liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
YOU GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS
OR ELSE YOU'RE FUCKED

Attached: european-union-flat-rectangular-flag.png (512x298, 17.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juliareda.eu/eu-copyright-reform/censorship-machines/
juliareda.eu/2018/02/voss-upload-filters/
zdnet.com/article/github-new-copyright-rules-could-strangle-software-development/
theparliamentmagazine.eu/articles/opinion/new-eu-copyright-rules-will-protect-press
thenextweb.com/contributors/2018/02/27/eus-new-copyright-law-will-effectively-create-censorship-machines/
edri.org/files/copyright/copyright_proposal_article13.pdf
jbiocommunication.org/free_issues/36-1/feature5.html
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-3493_en.htm
thehomegunsmith.com
liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=KvjdBelNFZM
rarehistoricalphotos.com/soviet-gym-teachers-1956/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EU is the USSR 2.0. With rulers the public doesn't know the names of. We can't do shit, what do you think we can do, sign a petition?

Take up arms. The EU is illegitimate and everyone in Europe has the right to physically fight against and destroy it.

lol
Also to be honest the (((EU))) already blocks a shitton of videos and some countries take it up a notch to do even worse things, but whatever, will join

(also shouldn't this be pinned)

Dude, this isn't the US…

You are right, instead of being able to buy guns you will have to get friends and steal guns from the gangs

hahahahaha.

But seriously.
Europe cannot do shit with fat uncle Sam sitting on our backs.

You think its just uncle sam? The europeans are the most placid ones of all the multiculti experiments, ready and willing to march readily into their own doom. High MSM usage, very HIGH MSM penetration as well, ALL alternative media is more jew crap. Probability of it becoming Religion of Cuck™istan (who is getting prepared to get war'ed upon by poland) is nearly at 95%

t-this doesn't work on me does it i'm from britain

No, it's because any European with a spine that values freedom left 100-150 years ago, leaving behind nations loaded with servile soyim. You niggers keep voting in these cunts. When even the fucking Italians are smart enough to do what other nations there refuse to, that's how you know that continent's circling the drain.

Nope.
The US is the biggest producer of kike media and propaganda as well as being the biggeset consumer.
The fact that you actually seem to think Europe is more cucked is testament to that.

US remains with the highest jew population outside of Israel itself.
Random example:
German wikipedia on refeeding syndrome:
Notes that jewish inmates died from it when allied troops gave the kikes too much food after the kikes starved so much, overloading their digestive system, causing them to shit themselves to death.
(Which is very likely the wheelbarrows full of fresh kikes near camps).

English version:
No such mention. Oy vey.

Then media. The media.
Movie upon book upon videogame upon TV series, upon documentary, all kiked and never forget the six gorillion evil nazis have another holocaust memorial "allied saviors whom we should feel indebted for since you saved us after millions of us died oh wait this is not how people behave that lost millions because the holocaust is a lie but the money is delicious so pay up goy".

Etc.
The US wrecked the west twice, in both world wars because it was the deciding factor, twice.
Now it's all over the place, enforcing policies and playing wargames along with the warmongering kikes.

The us must be made unkosher before all others can do something without fear of the golem swinging its fist again.

Attached: lol24.jpg (600x480 158.03 KB, 8.42M)

The letter you are supposed to sign is supported by "bad people" like CILD. They are a fagfull nigger supporting NGO. This is not good either way. We need to hang'em all as soon as possible. Nice n'easy.

They're already fucked, you retarded kike. They're not going to do anything. They did nothing for the last 70 years. They will never do this.
You've proven you're a fucking kike shill.

Damn, better late than never I guess (the link is two months old and Article 13 has been in the tubes for quite some time)

juliareda.eu/eu-copyright-reform/censorship-machines/
juliareda.eu/2018/02/voss-upload-filters/
From february 2018, the first link adresses some of the missuses of these tools; basically, websites such as the Internet Archive or Archive.is could no longer download and reupload snapshot of websites.

zdnet.com/article/github-new-copyright-rules-could-strangle-software-development/
From march 2018, Github is concerned that the rules are wide enough that Article 13 could hit software development too. The Save Code Share! campaign launched by the FSFE and OpenForum Europe has already received backing from The Document Foundation, OpenSuse, GitHub, as well as other tech companies.

theparliamentmagazine.eu/articles/opinion/new-eu-copyright-rules-will-protect-press
>"Platforms where users could publish and distribute content themselves practically didn’t yet exist [in 2001]. Today, however, these platforms are part of our everyday lives"
>"No processing of personal data takes place during this procedure, and there is no restriction of freedom of expression as copyright infringement is not protected by freedom of expression"
>"Hardly anyone can distinguish truth from lies these days. ‘Fake news’ is spreading incredibly quickly and is endangering our democratic structures."

thenextweb.com/contributors/2018/02/27/eus-new-copyright-law-will-effectively-create-censorship-machines/

More about it: edri.org/files/copyright/copyright_proposal_article13.pdf

This whole stuff reminds me of a push in 2015 to implement a similar system in the US: all content would have had to be copyrighted somehow (either via the hosting website or using privatized systems). If you were (God forbids) a vlogger and decided to upload a video, you had to register beforehand:
jbiocommunication.org/free_issues/36-1/feature5.html

On an unrelated note, there was this thing from late September 2017 (but there's no mention of article 13 so I don't think it's related - the EU is such an unstoppable machine designed to clog the system with crap I can't tell anything apart anymore)
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-3493_en.htm
So… in the remaining 72%, the content is taken offline in less than a week? So slow.

Attached: ActualWikipediaPicture.JPG (4928x3264, 4.99M)

You can make guns. thehomegunsmith.com

lol and what have the americans done with said guns?

Sickening video.

Your "free" speech is not worth shit if the entire state and it's institutions work against you.

who cares about yurotrash. both 4chan and 8ch will be better off without them

are you talking about the US or EU?

go back, nigger >>>/reddit/

how about you go back to wherever the fuck you came from, newfag. why would anyone honestly only browse this shit dead board full of fuck head mental patients?

either way yurocancer are a plague on 4chan and 8ch

cuckchan refugee is mad

How does this make us inherently worse? Most people I meet don't trust the big name news sources anymore. Even with the active censoring by kikebook jewtube and all the other Silicon Valley pieces of shit, Americans are becoming more aware of their manipulation. Even the JQ is starting to crop up in arguments. When was the last time anyone mentioned that in the West?
How kiked one is doesn't necessarily correlate directly to the population of kikes in one's nation, the UK and Germany being proof of this. Even if it wasn't, the US also has the largest amount of whites in a single country left in the world. Does that not count for something?
I'm curious as to how this is in any way relevant. Refeeding syndrome will happen sometimes in starvation victims. Wouldn't the fact that an English version doesn't mention Jews subtly imply that they didn't starve?
And as I mentioned above, the goyim are starting to notice.
I agree wholeheartedly, but pointless discussions about who's more cucked aren't going to help.

jesus christ you have no idea how things work around here.
if anyone ever leaks to the police that you illegally make guns thats a death sentence.
its one of the few crimes were anti terror units come out that have no interresst in taking you alive, they will say that you pulled a gun on them and it will never reach the news eather.
european authoritys dont fuck around when it comes to illegal weapons, they are deadly afraid of another frensh revolution tier uprising, thats why they go after anything that can be used as a weapon.
the butterknife and potato peeler arrests sound ridiculous but they do that so the population would never even think about getting there hands on a proper weapon.
and unarmed riots wont do a damn thing eather , the biyearly antifa riot have trained the police on how to end such uncivilized behavior.
truth be told we are fuckt, best case scenario there will be a east west conflict were the west cant supdue the east because of muslem uprisings within there borders.
just please when shit hits the fan keep your retardet burger asses out of it this time and let us handle our own business for once.

Attached: happening shits fucked up.jpg (898x600, 218.81K)

>liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
Are you mad? This is done by bots. This could be THE red pill for all of Europe because every normie, roastie, I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT, boomer, cuck, faggot will be
FORCED TO SWALLOW this RED PILL and confess Zig Forums WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!
This is done by bots!! Bots!!!! Don't you know about Tay's Law of AI??
Any sufficiently advanced artificial intelligence is a racist Nazi & supports RWDS

This could be the shitposting campaign of our lives! Why contain it?
DON'T FEAR THE KAOS, EMBRACE IT!

Attached: TaysLawai_robots_are_racist_bank_loans_a.png (1520x1121 94.46 KB, 891.45K)

I am a Serb. I work 11 hour shifts at a metal sheets factory. I am unregistered worker, and my state thinks I am unemployed. I live in an unregistered house, and the state thinks I am homeless. I own multiple unregistered firearms, one automatic, and the state thinks I am unarmed. I have zero bank accounts, zero incomes, zero taxable assets in zero registries or documents or archives, and no one knows where my actual money is. My internet comes from Romania, and the state has no clue do I even have the internet. My healthcare comes from a doctor I personally know, I mostly trade my home made moonshine for his services, and the state cant even access my non-existent medical records.
So far, I could attend two votings, but I never went to vote in my entire life.

Someone explain to me again… why the fuck do I care about any of this again?

fucking retarded m​od filt3rz

We don't get to choose any of the lawmakers. We get to choose on some of the representatives who approve some of the laws. EU is a bureaucracy, through and through.

Here in Finland we get more news about Russia, UK and USA than any of the "fellow" EU countries. If this is a wide-scale methodology of the media, or just our local commies, please let me know.

Attached: 1500577746181.jpg (640x480, 49.82K)

go fuck yourself gypsie, the rest of us dont want to life like a nationless fucking nomad.
pack up your shitty trailer fuck your mother/sister some more and leave white europe, go back rto your semetic ancestors or something.

The Internet is the subconscious of the AIs that will be after us. Think about that for a second. If we are not allowed to inherit the earth, let the AI be our successors.

mfw finding out squatting slav has more freedom than a burger in jew.S.A.

Attached: popcornsurprised.jpg (1023x682, 84.49K)

I am blue eyed and blond haired, thank you very much. All you are doing is funding the dreaded diversity when you pay taxes. Every time you pay a tax, Israel gets a new drone or another immigration center gets funded.

Your state doesnt serve you. 'Your' state wants to replace your genes, your language, your unique ethnicity, your history, your culture and your everything basically.
Paying into the national schemes is pure madness. These artificial countries, and these artificial politicians, they are there to serve private profit and foreigner 'ngo' agendas, you know, lowering combat readiness of your armies by introducing frontline female soldiers that cant even lift machineguns, or discredit your institutions and universities by teaching zulu languages in feminist accents and whatnot, or destroy the native food industry and replace it with diabetes one, etc etc….

Attached: 1377515577807.jpg (511x384, 38.77K)

ok i have no idea if your a fucking anarchist or some paid agent of decent but know that when things go bad and the shooting starts it will be people like me that will hang you from the nearest lamp post.

We are getting flooding with reddit shitskins.

Attached: 194d3d06106c72d90b267d8a8b2d4c15[1].gif (500x250, 950.68K)

His question is valid, you fucking yid.

lmao ur retarded, heres the guns per 100 residents:
Norway 31.3
France 31.2
Canada 30.8
Austria 30.4
Iceland 30.3
Germany 30.3
Finland 27.3
Switzerland 24.45
Montenegro 23.1
Greece 22.5
Croatia 21.7
Sweden 21
Belgium 17.2
Czech Republic 16.3
Luxembourg 15.3
Armenia 12.5
Italy 11.9
Spain 10.4
Estonia 9.2
Russia 8.9
Ukraine 6.6
United Kingdom 6.2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

They will have your home address, your dental records, and info on how many times you have scratched your balls. Enjoy a van parking in front of your house, and a hood over your head as they take you away.

All your tax money is doing, is funding Israel and immigration. All politicians are jew puppets, all state funds have been hijacked, all state services used against native population….

Give some self reliance a try. That is all that I am saying. The current state is not your friend, look it is trying to censor you and criminalize your own thoughts. Being you is easy. Being dependent, weak, at the mercy of jewish system that doesnt have your interests at heart.

lol

how many niggers or government offices have you used your guns against? Oh right, none because you're a demoralizing shill
and who will stop you from openly carrying them during the next reconquista?
oh no the no guns knifers are gonna kill the gun owning militia of europeans!!! fucking retard gun owners bringing a gun to a knife fight, dont they know that means they will lose!

And it was clearly answered, NIGGER.

They must be shitting themselves if they have to send their reserves.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.59K)

1. Reported.
2. Thanks for proving me right.
3. Thanks for admitting no one is going to fight back.

So no, you did nothing to answer it. Got it.

They apparently have to come to the US for their terrorist training because even the kikes in yidaviv won't let them train up without official military conscription. Pampers probably donates based on official numbers. Books have to balance, oy!

It's the goat-fucker. kek You can always tell.

Attached: Always.jpg (1235x486, 125.14K)

wew lad

Indeed. Never change moshe.

i can turn it around on you just as easy you retard:
Thanks for proving me right you demoralizing shill :))))))
How is "wait for the race war to start fighting" the same as "never fight even if the race war starts"? Go ahead nigger, explain how those two are the same.
yeah, gotta get rid of my TOXIC behavior, i may hurt someones feewings

yup, i even remember that article about german military training with fucking brooms and making gun sounds because they aren't trusted with firearms. Thats the army thats supposed to stop a militia of gun owners, broomstick pew pew noise makers.

you're three hundred years old?

Reported.

Well nigger, if you payed attention in school you would have the answer to THAT question as well.

Americans have had a revolution and a civil war. There's a reason they are not keen on having a new war in their continent. However, just as with Weimar, one bubble is all it takes. Or one needle.

you're not a founding father
they'd probably shoot you

Intentionally misunderstanding others is retarded. How many civilians did they bother shooting?

you've been fucked in the ass with diversity for more than fifty years and you haven't done shit
they went to war because taxes

Stay mad nigger.

I wonder just how many years the founders were fucked by taxes before they got up and started killing kikes?
It's almost like it didn't happen overnight. Gee golly, imagine that.

Attached: A thought.png (630x345, 209.92K)

if someone tried to cut their kids genitals off you would have been lynched the same night

Hmmmm, colonies founded 1607… independence 1776… OH MAH FUCK! Over a hunnerd years! OMGONe1one1!
Fucking jews man.

Come and try it moshe.

Attached: 4dbe27989cf1b871358d62db503d46922496e9dfadd19bfb2eb319ef8d692629.jpg (1200x952, 475.86K)

lol they'll just do it in schools and kindergartens (and the media) while you're slaving away for mr. goldberg

1607: Jamestown, the first permanent English colony in North America, is established in Virginia.
What's up kike? Gotta move the goals?
JUDEN RAUS

They are terrified because they know we aren't the German army, we'll end each and every one of them. We may be slow to set down our beer but once we do, look out.

Attached: Home Defense.jpg (599x600, 53.49K)

Yet your country is a 50% white hell hole with no chance of fight back the government. We COULD do stuff you fucking moron, we just don't want to get Kosovo'd by your ZOG Empire. Spine my fucking ass, what's your resistence, le Facebook frog cake baking dysgenic retards? Our resistance movements make yours look like a joke, all you've got is "muh guns" yet you never use them and "muh free speech" yet, again, you never use it too. Get fucked ZOGbot, you're the one dragging us down.

who?

Obviously not (jew).

Attached: (You).jpg (300x368, 29.49K)

Sure thing cunt. kek

who?
you mean the US army which serves Israel 24/7?
you mean muh militias full off mcfatties that couldn't even bother to show up to protect the border?

All these jews still trying to create a divide between whites across the world. Just because they have tribal issues they always think they can project that issue upon us and divide us without success. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic and time consuming to have to keep slapping the dicks out of their mouth.

divide who?
most Europeans hate americans

Attached: Communicating with rodents.jpg (612x792, 181.27K)

Tell me, who the fuck baited Georgia into a NATO war and left them alone? Who funded the Ukrainian maiden with Amerigoy politicians (amongst them McCain) handing out good goyim cookies to the protestors? Who propped up Turkey (before they went up against m-muh Israel!) although they're occupying Greek Cyprus? And WHO is sending all those refugees our way? Shut your ZOG mouth, retard, you're the one fucking with us.

You mean a resident of Greater Kosovo.

Attached: 1db1b48ae1a4ad850e993b73b599065c1bf7b45d8021a66e9687e26178ccce20.jpg (3000x1800, 1.08M)

right there, but not in the shit club.
acctually democratic

You underestimate them. They got a whole continent to splinter into different countries, and their Zog government would fail to uphold the union in any civil war situation. I do hope USA and EU fall. Nonsensical and unnecessary unions.
USA has spent around 7 years of its existence at peace. The control mechanisms that kept this Frankenstein monster going are dividing the country and all people within it to thousands of world views and languages. This is akin to the tower of Babel story. One believes something else from the next person over, and nobody understands one another. There's no recovery from that. EU is already in shambles, it was built around the idea of the tower of Babel, to unify distinct nations and groups. Confusion isn't a lasting source of power. You can't have a population that believes in flat Earth and rules the globe. The demographic change alone means that the borders of Mexico will change, one way or the other in near future (50 years).

USA is sitting on a land mine called Yellowstone. If they, for some reason, do not learn to oppose the jew, or if all of their attempts will be thwarted, God will purge the place. Internet, Trump and Brexit are the only good things West has encountered since -91.

True, USA and NATO are nothing but trouble. Turkey will kill NATO, probably on some thanksgiving day within decade. USA will choose business over war, and take its forces from all over the globe and shrink its defensive budget. Non-interventionism will be the dominant ideology for a while. If they haven't solved their demographic crisis until it ends, USA falls.

Attached: 1494535213299.jpg (1920x1080 128.42 KB, 251.98K)

By this I mean that the geopolitical situation of Turkey will splinter NATO. USA is already pulling quite a few strings in Europe to get them to pay more. Greece has a massive non-NATO army, ready to defend against Turkey. Both are "allies". The anti-Russian propaganda is already failing in Europe, aside from Eastern Europe.

I'm English and I'm not putting up with bullshit anymore. Stay a pussy, faggot.

Even the jews are figuring out how to make due.

Attached: 11ce2c222b15f74d52a2dc0eeb8f2fa6[1].jpg (480x360, 16.35K)

If no one's going to fight back and really believe that then kill yourself, nigger. Every time I see one of these under 18 bait threads I have a hard time not immediately fucking shit up, but unlike you faggots, some of us actually have violence as our primary trade and profession.

If you can't figure it out, you need to be redpilling the public rather than chimping out like a stupid fucking nigger. In case you haven't noticed, most civilians are desperate for information, approval, and help.

You sicken me. End yourself if you think it's hopeless.

You're a d&c shill too, faggot.

Attached: Moot and Zoe Just Cuck My Shit Up.png (600x900, 1.44M)

Plenty of guns in the Czech Republic, user. Switzerland too.

Why am I banned from 4cuck on sg, just because I am the direct decent of eirik earl
youtube.com/watch?v=KvjdBelNFZM

as they say the apple never fall far from the stem

if you want guns here all you have to do is to register in a shooting club, then you can get guns. all anons should do this, if however ie you have a 45, then you have to write a letter for why you want another 45

I think etjenesten is here, get off my back you faggots

Good, i welcome the continent of Greater Poland.

pictured is something to inspire everyone. Lets do it, physically become what they fear.

Attached: 110979.png (1120x697, 420.76K)

While destroyed in the west, ussr pressed such measures into service.
rarehistoricalphotos.com/soviet-gym-teachers-1956/

Attached: 1451967516720.jpg (663x547, 118.49K)

pls…. callme when you know how into ski jumping

Not even giving that faggot a (You).

How is it these fucking trips haven't been checked? The state of Zig Forums I mean really? As if. I can't even. Seriously, wtf? Literally.

I have no problem ending you moshe.

Europeans are already fucked.
They should be hanging their corrupt leaders, not worrying about it finally becoming a felony mis-gender/mis-species an MtF bottle-nosed faggot.

Actually it's worse and if you're not in a handful of countries or completely off the grid, you personally contribute, US taxes just cover the interest on jews' inflation scam. Not that it's just the dollar, jews are pulling this with all the currencies, imf, etc. transaction methods but with the dollar as the reserve currency, when jews inflate/steal the wealth from it, everyone who is holding dollars is being stolen from, and there are more dollars outside the US. Given how long they've been doing this, ~150 years starting with the pound, I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Rothchilds are actually quadrillionaires.

This webm ruined my night

so, they have plenty of wealth to do everything for themselves on their own a long time ago, but that's not the point, the idea is to keep everyone else down.

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: pride_star_of_eu.gif (1488x864, 9.64K)