Millions of tweets spread anti-Semitic messages

Millions of tweets spread anti-Semitic messages
Millions of anti-Semitic messages on Twitter have spread negative stereotypes and conspiracy theories about Jews across the social media platform, according to a report Monday by the Anti-Defamation League.
ADL national director and CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said the data showed many used Twitter as a "megaphone to harass and intimidate Jews."
An earlier report from the Jewish civil rights group said anti-Semitic incidents in the U.S. last year had reached the highest tally it has counted in more than two decades. That increase appeared to be fueled by emboldened far-right extremists as well as the "divisive state of our national discourse," Greenblatt said in February.
In the new report, the group estimated approximately 3 million Twitter users posted or re-posted at least 4.2 million anti-Semitic tweets in English over a 12-month period ending Jan. 28. The finding is based on a reviewed sample of 55,000 tweets and had a 3 percent margin of error, the report said.
"Of course, 4.2 million tweets is a very small number out of the trillions of tweets sent on the platform each year," the report said. "But that does not negate the lived experience of Jews who have found Twitter to be a toxic environment."

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38126605/report-millions-of-tweets-spread-anti-semitic-messages
archive.is/Nhkgm

Attached: 16704043_G.jpg (714x414, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/07/polands-holocaust-law-triggers-tide-abuse-auschwitz-museum
archive.is/PxXVR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't say

Attached: tweet20180507-12-s96kk2.jpg (960x414, 111.55K)

No mention of the Holocaust? They must not care too much.

Even though they're the definition of toxic human beings, these faggots always have to have something to complain about, anything to victimize themselves. Fuckin kikes, fuck em all.

LMFAO kikes totally oblivious as to (((who))) caused the d&c

Imagine how many people saw those tweets and silently agreed with them.

it's like the run up to Trump being elected, everyone surveyed said publicly and privately they would not vote for him and yet he won.

Imagine how many of them are kike false flags. Imagine if greenkikes "anti-semitic incident" numbers included all the bomb threats to jewish community centers from his fellow tribesman in shitsreal.
Oy Vey!

Honestly how sick a group do you have to be to keep track of this. KEK!
Blame the muzzies.

Oy Vey! Remember the six million tweets goy!

they get grant money every year to combat it

Poland's Holocaust law triggers tide of abuse against Auschwitz museum
Officials at the Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial and museum have described how they were subjected to a wave of “hate, fake news and manipulations” as a result of the controversy surrounding a contentious Holocaust speech law passed by Poland’s ruling Law and Justice party earlier this year.
The campaign of disinformation and abuse at the hands of Polish nationalists has raised concerns about pressure being exerted on official guides at the site in southern Poland, after the home of one foreign guide was attacked and supporters of a convicted antisemite filmed themselves repeatedly hectoring their guide during a visit to the camp in March.
Conceived in part as a means to prevent facilities established by Poland’s German occupiers from being described as “Polish death camps”, the legislation, which criminalises the false attribution to the Polish state or nation of complicity in the crimes committed by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust, prompted and elsewhere amid concerns it could be used to restrict open discussion of Poland’s wartime history.
This in turn provoked an angry backlash from nationalist and pro-government media in Poland, many of whom accused the museum – which administers the site, conducts historical research, and trains and licenses official guides – of deliberately downplaying the fate of the approximately 74,000 non-Jewish Polish prisoners who perished in the camp, by focusing exclusively on its Jewish victims.

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/07/polands-holocaust-law-triggers-tide-abuse-auschwitz-museum
archive.is/PxXVR

The brother of the museum’s director published an emotional message on Facebook in March decrying the “50 days of incessant hatred” directed at his brother, Piotr Cywiński. “For 12 long years he’s worked in one of the most terrible places in the world, in an office with a view of gallows and a crematorium,” he wrote. “Dozens of articles on dodgy websites, hundreds of Twitter accounts, thousands of similar tweets, profanities, memes, threats, slanders, denunciations. It’s enough to make you sick.”
Paweł Sawicki, who runs the museum’s social media operation, said: “The collateral damage of the dispute is that Auschwitz became a target. We’ve had people saying they were not allowed to have a Polish flag here, or saying that the memory of Poles is not represented here, that the museum is anti-Polish – all of this is untrue, and we had to respond.”

Attached: 2048.jpg (620x372, 50.25K)

People are getting sick of the jews but are they redpilled?

Attached: cash-me-auschwitz-how-bow-dach-stylished-as-hitler-Vj1gg.jpg (640x443, 28.79K)

Of course it isnt Religion of Cuck™, you filthy goy racist, its all those millions of nazis in america, are you blind?

I got called an anti-semite because I supported another tribe of semites in the region. As soon as I told the kike that, all communications stopped. kek They really don't like having their noses rubbed in shit unless they are doing it themselves.

Oyyyy you mean the smoke stack thing they built in the 50s?

I'm sure we can push the numbers up to 6 million if we at least put in nigger-tiered effort.

Attached: The Prophet Speaks.jpg (850x446, 190.92K)

Amazing how long those wooden gallows have lasted in that shitty weather. Quality build.

Attached: adolf-hitler-joseph-goebbels[1].jpg (601x750, 83.1K)

OY VEY IST MIR CENSAH ALLUDA INTAWEBS CUZ MUH ANTISEMITISM!!!
YOU DIDNT FAHGET DAH 600 GORILLION NOW DID YA GOY?

Lmao I heil'd at the gate and took a pic, zero fucks given, everyone who saw me was literally too cucked and fluoridated to say anything to me haha

scratched "judea did 9/11" on the wooden doors of one of the cells and wrote 911 in roman numerals which represents the star of remphan/chiun/baal/moloch/saturn
like this
ⅨⅪ
OY GEVALT

If Poland had balls they'd level the place and turn it into an amusement park, and then I'd die of salt poisoning and it would be worth it.

Attached: 64440-11434113[1].jpg (2000x1330, 576.67K)

Nice work, user. The more that lie is defiled the less people will believe it. Heard of an user mention a guide at one of the camps recently, that was fully red pilled and didn't hide any facts from people, they even disputed these facts with the management who ignored them and tried to sweep it under the rug.

Something I have noticed: Jews and jew controlled news outlets very rarely outright call "anti-semitism" a lie, instead they say shit like in the OP, (((negative stereotypes))) and (((conspiracy theories)))

Pretty safe bet you can find all groups have negative tweets about them. Only the jews are using that fact to get gibs and power over twatter.

Oy vey! The goyim are waking up!

Generation Bright Eyes are no fucking joke.

If anyone has the infographic with how to set up twatter accts after you're banned, please post it. My attempts with vpns are failing lately.

CREMATORIUM

OY VEYYYY MORTIMER!!! GAS CHAMBER!!! GAS CHAMBER!!!!

what's the deal with the phrase "lived experience" in the opression industry?

Surprised when it goes both ways.

"As opposed to supported by evidence"

Fucking checked, based user. I need to do that too!

Attached: 2r.jpg (342x480, 21.79K)

heres to 6 million more tweets

Reminder "antisemitic" means whatever jews want it to mean. Not chopping off baby dicks is "antisemitic". Saying "Merry Christmas!" is "antisemitic". On the plus side there's probably a lot of tweets they missed.

Attached: Quick Sound Da Shofar.jpg (479x359 42.29 KB, 26.24K)

Good!

Oy vey!! 6 million antisemitic tweets, it's like another shoah!

I wonder who could have caused this division.
Thank you for again showing yourselves to be the puppet master of the SJWs.
The Jew himself creates a negative stereotype every time he opens his mouth.

Anti-semitism is a disease, you catch it from Jews.

Madman

threadsaved

Oy vey!!! Our slide of Zig Forums failed after just 5 pages!!

Whatever are those SPQRII madmen going to antislide next?