European culture/music appreciation thread

European culture/music appreciation thread.

Lets have a little light in this sea of negativity and pessimism. Remembering back to a time where the Jew had yet to corrupt the soul of the European peoples.
A reminder of many things we love and need to protect.

Handel is one of favorite composers. I think concerti grossi is a very underappreciated genre.

Keep sliding. Arrests are happening.

Corelli is also famous for his concerti grossi pieces. His music was key in the development of the modern genres of sonata and concerto, in establishing the preeminence of the violin, and as the first coalescing of modern tonality and functional harmony.

Your the shill friend. A shill wouldn't be cultured enough to know anything about classical music.

Some more Handel. This time an exert from his famous water music collection.
Written for the British royalty it's oozing with majesty, strength and confidence.

Attached: the-hungarian-parliament-building-32660-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 711.55K)

Attached: Blenheim-Palace.jpg (4320x1937, 2.33M)

Attached: neuschwanstein_castle_in_germany_winter-wallpaper-2560x1440.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

The cathedral complex, located in Piazza del Duomo, includes the Baptistery and Giotto's Campanile. These three buildings are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site covering the historic centre of Florence and are a major attraction to tourists visiting Tuscany. The basilica is one of Italy's largest churches, and until development of new structural materials in the modern era, the dome was the largest in the world. It remains the largest brick dome ever constructed.

Attached: albergo_firenze_-_florence.jpeg (1900x1425, 716.48K)

A classic. Good stuff OP.

Attached: mari dancer.webm (492x360, 6.91M)

My last contribution and one of my favorite pieces of architecture, Winchester cathedral.

Medevil cathedrals have an ambiance like no other. The vast vaulted ceilings and souring arches make this man made structure feel more like a marvel of nature than anything created by men.
The Gothic style was born in northern Europe and for me it reflects the respect and love of the natural form.
Unlike classical architecture which focuses more on formulas and straight lines.

For those that care about the future of our people you need to know about the culture. As well as the history that goes along with it.
Because culture is our identity.

We need to enlighten some of our less cultured american brethren.

Nice little vid user. Ashame I can't understand it.

Attached: winchester-cathedral-5.jpg (2500x1875, 1.33M)

Might as well post some more. Here's some wagner.

Mozarts Requiem, probably one of the most famous pieces of classical music ever written.

After Mozart was abandoned by his masonic patrons he had visions of visions of a cloaked figure who was coming for him.
As he writing the piece his health began to fall and in his paranoid unfit state locked himself up in his room.
While it was written for someone else it was really a Requiem for himself.

Beethovens emperor concerto

Inb4 turkaroach bumplocks this thread because white pills aren't allowed

"Silesian Jerusalem" in Poland.

Excellent. Beautiful.

My favourite place of Parliament. What's yours?

Britonic "gloomy" aesthetic is perfect.

Attached: 40755351.jpg (1024x723 141.67 KB, 203.73K)

St. Anne's Church in Vilnus, my favourite example of impeccable brick work.

Attached: 1510260920002.jpg (919x1024, 660.63K)

My favorite building would be the Hungarian parliament building as well. As a bong I do have a soft spot for the palace of Westminster.

Has an antoni gaudi vibe about it. I can see the Slavic influence in the arches.
One of my favorite red-brick buildings is st pancras station in London.

Attached: 42 Hampton Court, Richmond upon Thames, Surrey (c)

8ch is a holding pen where only news is discussed. No red-pill threads, no culture related threads. Only permission and nihilism is allowed.

Bruckner's 8th Symphony in C minor - I am a big fan of all his late work but this piece keeps me coming back. Those with a bit of time on their hands should stick around for the 4th movement which is especially grandiose.

To be in the presence of true greatness is to recognize the impossibility of any form of relativism. The absolute is real, there is a force behind the european spirit that has found in it the perfect artisan to express that which lesser races could never express. In each era the race-soul forced itself into our plane and found its optimal manifestation, and today it smolders expectantly

tfw you have a whole folder of cathedral pics and you never get to use them

Attached: Cathedral_Milan.jpg (800x600 91.38 KB, 149.7K)

Attached: Cathedral_Siena.jpg (330x450 133.37 KB, 28.96K)