"Nazi grandma" (Ursula Haverbeck) arrested after failing to report to prison

cbsnews.com/news/germany-nazi-grandma-ursula-haverbeck-holocaust-denier-skips-prison-verden/

archive.today/k1vcs

BERLIN – German authorities say they've apprehended a notorious elderly neo-Nazi and taken her to prison to begin serving her sentence for holohoax exposure. Police and prosecutors told the dpa news agency Monday that Ursula Haverbeck, 89, was picked up at her home in the town of Vlotho in central Germany.

Haverbeck, dubbed "Nazi-Oma" (Nazi grandma) by German media, was convicted of incitement last year in Verden state court and sentenced to two years in prison for denying the Holocaust, a crime in Germany.

She was supposed to report to prison last week but vanished, prompting a search for her. It was not immediately clear when she returned home.

GERMANY-TRIAL-CRIME-AUSCHWITZ
Ursula Haverbeck (2nd R), repeatedly condemned holohoax exposer, is taken away by the police after she tried to attend a trial that started against a former Auschwitz guard on February 11, 2016 in Detmold, western Germany. GETTY
Haverbeck was a chairwoman of a far-right training center that was shut down in 2008 for spreading Nazi propaganda. In a 2015 trial, she said Auschwitz was "not historically proven" to be a death camp, the Agence France-Presse reports. She also appeared on television and said the Holocaust "is the biggest and most sustainable lie in history."

An estimated 1.1 million people were murdered at the Auschwitz camp between 1940 and 1945 before the Soviet army intervened, freeing the remaining 7,000 prisoners.

© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Attached: ursula-haverbeck-nazi-grandma-861864516.jpg (620x350, 25.83K)

NMR granny is her friend, they both lived in germany at the time. All Nazi-Uma have done though is to just question the narrative as it doesn't make sense to her (which it does not).
She was arrested shortly after NMR granny were there and gave out pamphlets and talked about good old times. I do not remember the details of her arrest.

Attached: 1513060635944.jpg (1717x874 84.62 KB, 1.18M)

What kind of nation arrest this old of a person a great granny, how cruel and evil are you to do such a thing? Their lives are already a prison at this point, they do not got much time left and it's very limited to what they can do
The jewish parasite knows no mercy

Attached: 1513061523828.png (1014x508 1.16 MB, 527.33K)

Why do you have a picture of Adolph Hitler in your bedroom granny?
He makes me feel so safe
F

Attached: 1514840706537.jpg (1287x725 39.51 KB, 874.24K)

Mercy requires empathy which kikes do not possess.

Again? So keep beating on the old people because you kike fucks can't handle the fires rising which you started?

I don't even have to read more, I know some pissy kike wrote that.

F :(

how does that even make sense? 7,000 prisoners to 70,000 to 700,000 to 1.1 million….. the ashes would create a mountain FFS

(checked)
OP faggot free day
The tide is turning lads when an old granny says fuck you to showing up for prison based on what I said.
I wanna send her cookies but I am sure she can make better ones so dont wanna dissapoint

Remember all cases like this. One German Holohoax Exposer got his legs broken in prison too, I forgot his name.
Nonetheless, although I can kill any animal and feel and a great deal of sorrow, for the kikes. there will be none. They are cthonic beings, below creation.

Joder is Spanish for "fuck".
What do the subtitles mean?

Do you have the documentary? I remember watching it on youtube but it's gone now.
polite sage

Look up Horst Mahler. They're gonna try to let her die like an animal which they unsuccessfully tried with Mahler too. I can already see the bolshevik scum informing her relatives a few days late with a grin on their face.

I don't live in germany but if she does pass in prison I would send flowers to the family.

Kikes are filth. I would normally not approve of torture, but I would make an exception for ZOG.

Heil Oma
F

If it makes you feel any better, the prison would probably not let her have them in fear they'd been poisoned.

I wonder if German prisons have canteen accounts, and if so, how a non-German could deposit money in it.

Elderly woman questions narrative = country jails her
Old woman commits treason and imports invaders = country allow her to run it for a 4th term

let-it-all-burn.jpg

since the beginning of time

Attached: 1525732008803.jpg (1242x1239, 206.54K)

Well now Germans can rest soundly, knowing this notorious criminal is off the streets.

Never Forget

. . . what you're witnessing here. The Jews have a maniacal devotion to their kike fantasies, and they are utterly shameless when forcing it on the rest of us. They don't give a rat's ass how evil it looks – they will hound an 89-year-old woman into prison, penury, and a suicide's grave for defying them. They know that they're evil, and it drives them insane when one of us can see it too. If you want to understand the heeb civilization you were born in, watch They Live about a million times. It is an exact, one-for-one model of the Kosher Empire.

Attached: Kike_Faggots.jpg (748x421, 53.13K)

That is the single most Jewish thing I have read all day.

Sorry to shit in your punch bowl but Haverbeck is almost certainly working for (((them))).
She has been giving interviews to the MSM for years, the most obvious propaganda reason to run such an operation would seem to memetically taint nationalism and "right-wing" politics as something of the past, something outdated, an old idea which only old people subscribe to. The jew media will keep giving her air time, the govt will keep publicly slapping her on the wrist, and each time the young people of Germany will increasingly think "poor old lady, she is stuck in the past, but such regressive beliefs must be punished, even if lightly."
She's a reality TV version of Archie Bunker or Alf Garnet, if she isn't then explain why kike documentaries, kike tv and kike e-celebs keep giving her air time. When unsure of a person's true stance, always remember this core belief of the jews and the left.
If they are giving a platform to the right yes, even "critically", then that person isn't of the right.

Religion of Cuck™IC CHILD RAPISTS GET LESS TIME THAN SOMEONE QUESTIONING THE VALIDITY OF THE (((HOLOCAUST))) NOW THATS FREEDOM

SERIOUSLY. GRANDMAS GOING TO PRISON FOR WORDS THAT HURT (((SOMEBODY'S))) FEE FEES

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

and since Muh EUROPEAN BROS CAN'T SAY IT I'LL SAY IT FOR YOU
FUCK THE JEWS THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE

I didn't read what you just wrote on this platform you waste of space. fuck you

In no way does this woman help (((Them))). She eloquently explains the reality of the NatSoc Germany she grew up in, and disputes the nonsense of the Holohoax. Her persecution is another own goal by the Kikes, like the Dankula case and many other things recently, they're exposing their hidden hands of power and their desperation to silence anyone that speaks the truth of history.

Kek

What's her mailing address in prison? Does she have one yet? We need details and we need to send her a bunch of letters for the good work she's done, and to let her know that her sacrifices are not yet in vain. Maybe, just maybe, we can give an old woman some peace of mind. Imagine if hundreds or even thousands of letters of support showed up to her cell.

You have to be such an evil spiteful person to think this is anything other than a complete shitshow of immorality. Giving her home detention I could understand or ordering her to cease doing it. But prison? It just shows what contempt they have for the goyim that they think nothing will come of it

This is the authoritarian globalist regime enforcing its laws and policies against "ilegal thoughts".

F

The BRD regime needs to go. It's a completely illegitimate government when it devotes resources to persecuting elderly women who dare to question certain aspects of history, but allow mass rapists free reign.

Obviously, but who is going to stop them?
We cannot remove them by voting, because voting is designed to keep them in power no matter who "wins".

The only way to remove them is by force. But how?

There exists, at this time, no checkmate. Actually, there's also no check. There are, however, strategic moves. The main move we have right now is "redpill Gen Z."

So was Sylvia Stolz, so was Monika Schaefer (who is also being persecuted by the BRD authorities), hell even Hitler himself, along with the top brass of the NSDAP. It's because these folks become popular enough that the (((media))) can no longer ignore them.

Its very hard to massively redpill since (((they))) control the means of how information flows and who it reaches.

Military coup by disgruntled higher ups in the Bundeswehr? There has to be some German patriots in the military that are completely disgusted by what's happening. Though, some German anons here have told me that the Bundeswehr is kind of weak right now, and the EU relies more on French military for any kind of real force.

Not enough. Other countries would intervene if Germany couldn't control the coup. It would be WW2 all over again.

Honestly, its much easier to just reset humanity with nukes.

:^)

the audacity

I imagine that the state of things would have to get much, much weaker for something like that to be successfully pulled off. You could go the Varg Vikernes route in the meantime, but Germany doesn't allow you to homeschool, forcing your kids to undergo the brainwash.

< sexual liberation!!11
< we will be free!!111
< no more religion!!!111

Earth needs a reset.

I don't disagree, but not with a nuclear war. That's what (((they))) want.

I want everyone to die, and about 1000 humans that weren't brainwashed to survive and repopulate earth.

There are but they weed many out in basic.
If you even say something like 'oh I really wish I could use the guns that grandaddy used in the war' they will v& you. They are so paranoid that it's an easy way to get out of mandatory service ;)

(((Communists))) want you to agree to your own imprisonment. It's much better if you admit you are guilty an turn yourself in. It's much better if you ask for the boot to be put on your throat. Otherwise they have to come after you and then they look like bad guys :^)

The Third Reich is the official legal government of Germany proper, period. But then again what do laws n shit matter to the Jews and their cohorts anyways other than to make a mockery out of the very concepts of "Law and Order".

I don't know where you're at but in the US we also allow convicted criminals to report into prison, it gives them time to prepare for incarceration without the distractions and impediments of doing so while in jail. It isn't given to everyone of course and it looks good as you are essentially given the choice to go on the run but acknowledge you already feel guilty for your crime and will take the punishment which will probably get you rotated out sooner.

Really? So if I wanted to use a K98 Mauser, just for the hell of it, I could be reprimanded for it? For fuck's sake.

E tjenesten, fuck off, I just want to drink beer and kek, stop it. I see you fools

I don't want to do this, please, stop, stop right now

you are not penetrating anything, just stop it, right now, there is nothing here

fuck off I can rekt that fucking pi too, you do realize we have your tools right? just stop… just stop we don't want to get this embarrased

Absolutely. Reinstatement when?

Do they?

I don't speak German, but how hard would it be to single out major Jews in power under the current regime a la that CNN infographic. Maybe we could dig into interlocking directorates of German-based corporations and finance to determine just what extent Jews control the system there. For that matter, did Hitler point out specific kikes in the Weimar Republic or no? How is it possible to name the Jew in abstract without identifying specific Jews that run the show? Just thinking aloud…

No it's more if you were in the mandatory service and showing slight enthusiasm or admiration for anything Reich related, they would kick you out of the force.

What kind of disgusting person must you be to arrest a nice old lady for asking questions.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER FAMILY.

*ahem* Angela Merkel is jewish.. *ahem*

When you gonna demand freedom of speech Europoors? Not being an asshole just… damn… fuck this prison shit for thinking. I love you faggots, END THIS SHIT!

Attached: NazCap.png (804x608, 406.52K)

It's Norwegian and it says "Why are they always doing these things? Jews!"

Where is this from? I can see it's NRK, but which program?

Says quite a bit when they've kept shut for fear of their families and own lives all this time and now as things are nearing their end they can't help but speak up. The urge is too strong. The truth will set you free.
HH

Oy you anti-semite, maths are not conducive to reality!

I want to kill the fucker that slaps his grammy.

I've seen this several times yet her face after the laughing starts always gets to me. If she's still alive, I can't imagine how she must feel seeing the world decline.

Attached: 1470978950150.jpg (680x1020, 67.45K)

OMA DID NOTHING WRONG

This is projection of the current problem which the jews are faced with - "how do we counteract the inevitable death of the primary sources we've relied upon for the last 60 years to shill for us". Especially true when they know the often gaping holes in their narrative, and that they know how many young people are angry and seeking to deconstruct their "unquestionable" narrative which has long since lost its reverence in the forcibly-educated, guilt-stricken West.

All of their old spokesjews are dying, so they want to ensure we don't end up with a bunch of old people ready to pick up the microphone.

But if someone kills my grandma, I'm not forgetting it. I'm going to kill the fucker.

Hahahaa schlomo had too much to drink.

Do we actually care about freedom of speech, fundamentally, or do we care more that, at this point in time we need it to combat the kikes?

Fuck off jew.

fuck off, cuckchan. There was no right to speech in the Reich. Obviously they'd have let off a bit after winning the war, but it's a legitimate question.

Fuck off kike.

filtered
anyone who isn't a mindless paranoid fuck want to answer the question?

No one in the Reich prevented you from speaking the truth. Period.
Self censure if because you kike fucks know you're wrong.

Filtering the truth won't prevent your incineration.

The kikes are relentless in punishing any who question their six gorillion holohoax fairtyale. Never forget that if you're white, you are not safe from their wrath.
This is an elderly old lady who IMO would make the best grandma ever.
The Nuremberg witch hunt never ended. They're still trying to prosecute 'Nazis' to this day.
These kikes will get what they deserve. This is sad though, Nazi grandma did nothing wrong.

Why am I getting this?
it's from sg on cuckchan

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-08 08-56-14.png (1812x928, 236.16K)

yes yes I go on cuckchan for sg….

Is it possible to send them care packages?

Attached: black sun rises.png (515x438, 883.14K)

Anyone have the YouTube video of that French animation speaking against holohoax censorship?

Attached: smug_french_animu_grill.png (1024x1024, 205.31K)

Got an address in yid aviv? kek

wat

The question you should ask your selves is,
why doesn't anyone stand up for Uma

© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Made my day, user.
Any odds this story might redpill some llamas?

F
I wish I could visit her, I live in Germany but I doupt they would let a stranger visit.

Tell them you're Jewish.

I do have a big nose that curves down a bit.

Attached: 3ebf7dd3735207ba98aa58dde191fc6ff054bd90a8754c4ad6c227c3a6b478d7.jpg (842x1024, 60.54K)

It depends

you have autism and is f5ing to to much
that triggers a anti bot filter

Yeah, that's how the kikes do it. Just doubting something about the holocaust will make you an evil natzee.

I dunno, but Australian Brendon O'Connell got his legs broken in prison for exposing the kikes.

even the russians say in their WW2 documentaries that germans took most of the prisoners with them while retreating, leaving only the uncappable of being evacuated

i thought it was just his arm, he got beat up pretty bad and it was organized by the police too, the law enforcement in australia is really bad, even the chief of police was afraid of his own men