Do Jews who add a lot to society deserve death? E.G. does Albert Einstein deserve being gassed...

Do Jews who add a lot to society deserve death? E.G. does Albert Einstein deserve being gassed? He added a lot to modern physics, which if you're reading this, you're using.

This isn't even bait, I'm pretty Natsoc, but I'm curious about most people's answer to this.

Attached: jewstein.jpg (2560x1600, 899.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_gravitational_physics_and_relativity
biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NHWDRTKLyek
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would probably discover a lot of things too if I worked at the patent office. Then I would discover nothing after getting tenure at Princeton.

No offense, but are you a physicist or at least a mathematician? The intricacies of relativity make it amazingly unintuitive

Einstein contributed nothing. He stole his findings from Jules Henri Poincare.

Same as it ever was with the tribe. SAGE.

Yes for every slide thread you create chaim, we will get rid of one of you.

By now you've pretty much exterminated everyone of your people and their possible posterity for centuries to come.

I can see where that opinion might come from, mind elaborating?

This isn't a slide thread, I'm asking a question

At minimum they should be deported.
Einstein is also mostly famous because he was a Jew and his Jewish buddies made him popular. Most of his "discoveries" where, off course, built upon previous work by gentiles.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_gravitational_physics_and_relativity
Not to mention, other gentile scientists are never celebrated in the (((education system))). Scientists such as Planck, Bernoulli, Edison, Tesla, J.D. Watson, Kelvin, Maxwell, etc.

Einstein didn't produce a thing. Nice try shlomo.

>Do Jews blah blah blah blah deserve death?
Yes.

Ignoring the implication I'm a kike, can you support your opinion?

Science is built upon the work of others, that really doesn't apply

I can agree with this

Who was Poincare? Who was Lorentz?

It seems you're Jew here

biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm

Attached: kinnaret 2.gif (1000x335, 211.48K)

Attached: kefka dances on kike grave.gif (805x453, 392.47K)

Cut file size in half.

Attached: kefka dances on kike grave 2.gif (805x453, 197.82K)

It's really not unintuitive. It honestly is a natural extension of electricity and magnetism taken to a generalization. Not only that, basically every major university was looking into what are know known as relativistic effects. Einstein was not the only one to notice the breaking of physics at high velocity extremum, he was just the first to put forth a somewhat coherent answer.

Attached: kefka vs idf.gif (480x360, 95.73K)

Uwee hee hee!

Attached: kefka s400.gif (628x480 367.05 KB, 174.27K)

>ITT newfag OP user still believes the (((albert einstein))) "theory"

QTDDTOT

If this thing's going to get bumped, I'm posting more Kefka.

Attached: israels_only_source_of_clean_water.png (460x651, 185.8K)

Albert Einstein brought the very nature of reality and truth into question. He deserves to be gassed more than most.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHWDRTKLyek

What did Einstein do anyway? Besides stealing patents. If the official story is to be believed in any capacity, his work lead to the development of nuclear weapons. Nuclear power plants, any one of which could destroy the world. Like the one in Fukushima that got knocked over by Israeli saboteurs. Fuck that guy and fuck you too.

Attached: syrian interceptor.gif (650x365, 74.03K)

nothing is worth the destruction of our culture/society. nothing jews can do would make up for the damage they've caused. i, like hitler dont wish for the destruction of any people, i only wish they were a nation of their own and stayed that way. i dont care that africa exists as long as they all stay in africa. during hitler's time there was no israel.

we've all seen what jews do with their own nation. they subvert others by pushing certain political views while holding themselves to a separate standard.
fool me onceā€¦

someone here post (((the letter))) that kike sent.
read that letter, then ask me if i think he deserves to live.

Wrong answer. Hitler's one crime was no holocausting the Jews. If you know your history, you know that they will continue to scheme and manipulate until they complete their goal of subverting the next great empire and conquering the world for themselves.

CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO ISRAELEM ESSE DELENDAM

I will add that they are memeing their own genocide into existence, so in a way by their own Talmudic kikery we are absolved of any sin for destroying their people jej

At this point, we would be doing the world an injustice by settling for anything less than genocide.

"Jews who add a lot to society". They don't add to our society. They take from ours and siphon resources to their own.
Successful Jews are even more dangerous than golem Jews.
Einstein stole all of his work, came to America to lobby for pissreal and anti-nationalism.

Yep.

Yes. He was a thief. He took credit for ideas from James Maxwell and Hendrik Lorentz. The media jews propped him up as coming up with these theories himself and then he proceeded to advertise communism and a one world government centralized in israel.

Am I wrong in assuming that we would have reverse-engineered relativism once we put satellites in space and noticed the timing wasn't adding up?

It just seems like "discovering relativity" was inevitable at some point. No?

I'm not a physicist and you seem like you know a bit about the topic.

You going to post this crap on every fucking board in the US?