Met Gala

The coupling of Grimes (anti-cis male gender queer queen) and Elon Musk provides an opportunity to further split the Material Marxist Left from the Cultural Marxist Left.

Cultural Marxists are sympathetic to Grimes and love Elon.

Material Marxists hate Elon.

Pseudo-marxist memes which provide evidence that the cultural-marxist left does not care about the material left’s moral positions will annoy and break many men in the material-left and wedge them from their cultural allies.

Key themes:

* Elon Musk treats his workers badly
* Elon Musk is a Billionaire
* Grimes campaigned for Hillary (who Materialist Marxists hate)
* Grimes has been a strong advocate for Cultural Marxist issues (gender, male privilege, rape culture) and not Materialist issues (inequality, real communism)
* Grimes is dating a Billionaire cis man

Attached: Elon_Grimes.jpg (790x395, 84.89K)

I hate tattos already but that is one of the lowest quality one I have ever seen. Can't expect mmuch from an assaigned whore of a subsidized gov puppet.

The guy is a billionaire (subsidies aside). Why in the fuck is he not with a 10/10? There are plenty of women out there who take your breath away just being in their presence and you don't have to be a billionaire to land one. Musk is like "nah give me that alt-chick 3/10, shits hawt son"

It's always a good idea to take advantage of the fractious nature of the left. Might be a good idea to cruise any sort of Grimes fanboards and foster some division posing as Grimes superfans, or create some damp maymays

Eh sometimes the homely chicks try to make up for it in other ways, besides the obvious. Like they're less bitchy, money grubbing, demanding, less likely to try to change you. /Shrug

She is 15 years younger than Elon, its not a bad deal.

As I look back through my exes the best sex was almost always from the 6s and 7s, while the 8s and 9s were generally mediocre. Maybe it's crazy good with a 3.

Eh, not so much from my/my buddies youthful exploits. But it's a general ruling amongst us that the lower a girl's # the harder she'll try to make sex pleasurable, for herself as well as her partner.
The theory goes that girl's who know they aren't the most physically desirable will work to make up for it in other areas.
CHUBBY CHEEKS YES.

I think if you will watch their private sex tapes you would know why. "Fucks like a champ" it is about such girls.

This. Compensation, and if she can't do such sex she doesn't become figure visible to pubilc.

Attached: RickGrimes.jpg (1024x683, 446.82K)

This event is literally a pizza gate Jew mason show off. The kike/mason signaling is off the charts.

No one cares

This place can't even discuss niggers going off the plantation what makes you think it'll be able to discuss some sjw slag dating some autistic tech mogul?

Attached: enough thinking.png (771x686, 76.8K)

I unironically like Grimes. She's talented and has a work ethic.
Of course she signals all the common poz, but what non-amish woman doesn't.

She herself wants a high-status man that provides. Pretty normal female behavior. He could do a lot worse.

She looks terrible in this picture though. I hope she isn't losing her cuteness.

Thinly veiled celebrity gossip?

You might as well be speaking gook, OP. All I see is Madoff jr with some goblin type thing out and about for some degeneracy and faggotry. Why the fuck should we care? Tesla is the most shorted stock today. The guy's losing his marbles as his shit falls apart. Being out is some, 'brave face' bullshit some jew told him to do.

What gutter did he pull her out of?

Why did they let Poe get so close to him?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 13.40.45.png (864x565, 546.44K)

eceleb slide thread.

I'm not at all surprised he's having a mad spell and dating a trap.

Shills trying divert from the obvious anti-christian theme of the event?

Attached: grimes.jpg (258x196, 7.17K)

Women tend to behave better when they are being properly fucked by a suave gentleman.

All this gender confusion and feminist screaming dies down as soon as you spend some money on them and reassure them with your masculine calm.

No one gives a fuck about your bullshit, gawker.

Dubs and Musk could be memed into being full-blown 1488.

OK, it's celeb crap. Fuck off, op.

I think she's French (Quebec?)

Maybe the sex is on point

He used to be with a legit 10/10 I believe (Amber Heard). Apparently Heard is pretty nuts so maybe she made him nutty, too.

kys, jew

Did someone smack her face with a frying pan and superglue her ears up? The abysmal state of Western females when even a billionaire can't find a decent mate. All the autistic fuck has to do is walk down the street in Kiev or Piter and he will be up to his ears in Melania-tier hotties. Stupidity should be painful, so prepare your anus, Elon!

Attached: 84a82bbb41ce3ca6d3f62cd2591995d4e0903125b4686c38c4d06fb1f7228519.png (370x359, 154.29K)

Im always on the fence with Elon.
Sometimes i read about really redpill tier stuff he does or did like the last video circulating around where he talks about Western Demographics or those stories that he trolled niggers in his College days by saying he indentifies as a "White African American" since he was born in South Africa.
Im never sure what to think of him some say he is 100% /ourguy/ in deep cover some say he is a jew shill.
Now this SJW gf is weird.Dunno m8s i cant pinpoint the guy at all.

High IQ whites tend to go for females they see as "interesting" or have something special over a normie big titted social climber female.

Or they go for the complete mindless bimbo because they want to escape their mind prison.

Attached: Pratt.jpg (1280x1920 63.4 KB, 216.79K)

She's also a speed addict. She's going to age like milk.

He could do better than that without trying.

Maybe it's a subtle virtue-signal catering to the generally left-leaning people (his consumer base) who made him rich.

Stfu I hate Elon kusmk

Playing both sides off against one another all the while he builds an AI on the moon and takes over the world like Bob Page

DESPERATE

Attached: Aquinas.png (288x391, 244.73K)

She's actually a brilliant intellectual, just corrupted by the music industry and SJW rhetoric. Dating a straight billionaire capitalist genius who likes flamethrowers and fast cars will be the best thing to ever happen to her.

Elon is more centrist on the political spectrum then you think.

Fuck. That meme looks 10x more interesting than the MSM drivel you see in kiosks.

Article about the societal relevance of Thomas of Aquinas followed by debate about future internet limits/IoT? DOPE! Call it Crusaders of the Lost Chip.

smh user, go play Deus Ex asap.

Is it that good? It was the one game I missed out on…
Wanted to play it ever since but I am not sure if it aged so well.

Play it. Push yourself through the first level and see. You can get HD texture mods for it too (recommended).

Drop the e retard
fuck you've gotten so programmed you just post things without even thinking about what they mean

Not a bad idea.

You can definitely anger 4cuck/mu/ waifufags by posting some pictures with Elon Musk.

Do what the man said.