TRUMP TO WITHDRAW FROM IRAN DEAL

US plans to withdraw from Iran nuke deal, reinstate sanctions
rt.com/usa/426165-us-leave-iran-deal-times/
archive.fo/mEGFA

Attached: 5af1c845fc7e93eb288b45c8.jpg (900x506, 76.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_O'Brien
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Elkann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mighty fucking based.

Attached: Shoelaces.png (500x487, 250.26K)

Israel first

user, I…
It will most probably happen but NYT and their sources mean jack shit.

Attached: 9bb7bc6c3e972c1f8f6cd7a2fcbf7730e28ffea0a5d65b81f02b598f60901a38.jpg (604x437, 23.29K)

DEE US VALD

Attached: 1482189278062.png (657x527, 167.89K)

CHESS
H
E
S
S

HIDE BLUMPF THEADS
IGNORE BLUMPF POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO BLUMPF POSTERS

Attached: 08be40433269a52f711eca70d1097511fc60105735fbd8a3637610a024b7a7f9.png (740x410, 702.68K)

Why bother attacking the source when we both know you will end up justifying the move as 4D chess when other outlets start reporting it?

ONE KIE LIES, THE OTHER KIES SWEARS TO IT, ANOTHER KIES SHOWS UP ASKING "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE"?

We won't really know until 2PM anyway just hold onto your dicks for 1.75 more hours.

You don't need to choose a side user. Let Israel and Iran have their war.

NO I CHOOSE IRAN FUCK ISRAEL DEATH TO THE JEWS VICTORY FOR IRAN HEIL KHAMENEI HAIL PERSIA

Well yeah only Israel gets 38 billion a year from the US you don't have choice pay those taxes goy

Trump has from the beginning talked shit about that deal, so this is a long time coming. Hopefully this is just a fuck you to Oboma and doesn't actually lead to anything bigger. His handling of Best Korea has been good, so I'm willing to see where this goes.

Not choosing a side is always the wrong play since it leads to those who choose their side strongly to gain more power and influence.

No I'll just say it's common sense you dumb yid.
Why prolong a deal that fucks you over while achieving nothing with the opposite side?

Attached: 1461810358197.jpg (218x255, 14.36K)

New sanctions, on top of the ones being reinstated from the deal? That's not a good sign.

I side with America. Fuck Iran. Every neo-con, libshit, globalist and kike is begging for the US to stay in this garbage. Fuck Iran and Israel both.

Worked for NK.

Assuming I'm not a Jew or don't have any beautiful Jewish grandchildren why is Iran having a nuclear program fuck me over?

There was a deal. Instead of war with NK, to no benefit for Israel, there will be war with Iran.

lrn2read
The deal fucks you over. Why prolong it?
Iran and Pissrael can nuke each other for what I care.
Get out of the deal, get out of ME and nuke both for a safe measure.

BY FORCING CAPITULATION? NO FUCK SOUTH KOREA THEY ARE RUN BY GOOD GOY SATANIST PEDOPHILES, HEIL KIM JONG UN HEIL JUCHE (GOOK NATSOC), LET THE ROCKETS FLY DEATH TO DEMOCRACY

IT'S BAD BECAUSE IRAN SHOULD HAVE NUKES SO THEY CAN NUKE ISRAEL AND DETER TURKEY

FUCK YOU IRAN RULES AS LONG AS THEY STAY THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE THEY ARE ALRIGHT BY ME SAME GOES WITH ALL SHIAS

WORLD WAR REEEEEE NOW EVERYONE AGAINST WESTERN GOVERNMENTS AND KIKES

Go sign up for the IRG then.

R/the_pol is just getting sad lol

That would go against the requirements of the deal you retarded mong which would ensure the US getting drug into yet another fucking war. Fuck Iran and fuck Israel both.

I don't know if is true, but I don't actually buy for a second that decades of NK aggression, the likes of which hit a peak this year, came down to some basic bitch economic pressure from Trump. From China maybe. In any case, Iran disarming is not the outcome to this that I'm looking for.

Remember how Ahmadinejad gave that speech at spook academy Columbia University? Weird how he also turns out to be a crypto-jew, eh?

Perhaps, conspiracy theory alert, what if the CIA didn't false flag just one revolution in Iran back in the 50s, but also false flagged the opposition's revolution in the 70a and have just been running the place as a puppet state boogeyman since?

Y'know, like North Korea and Cuba… theater for the stupid masses

Attached: 124135.png (659x774, 331.25K)

And the 38 billion we give Israel every year is just charity right?

Can we just be honest here? Most of us are desperate for a great happening, but ideally, a nuclear happening doesn't occur in our homelands. Therefore, I fully support any action which leads to the possibility of a nuclear strike involving people I do not care for. Preferably it occurs over Tel Aviv, but I'll settle for what I can get.

Fucking ZOGd chess

oh look shareblue

And it will never stop. Trump kissed the wall after all

ASSHOLES and ELBOWS.
Stop talking bout it and be about it already you grimey yid.

ANTI-IRAN IS A CODE WORD FOR ZIONIST

MODERN AMERICA CAN'T HANDLE WAR, PEOPLE SHIT THEIR PANTS OVER 5000 DEAD SOLDIERS IN IRAQ. WHAT IF IT WERE 10,000? 100,000? 1,000,000? FEMINIZED KIKE NATION CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT

THIS
WHY THE FUCK NOT? NUKES WOULD HIT URBAN AREAS WHICH ARE WHERE ALL THE NON-WHITES ARE, IF RUSSIA NUKES EVERY AMERICAN CITY THEN AMERICA BECOMES AT LEAST 80% WHITE OVERNIGHT AND ALL THE LIBERAL COFFEESHOP SOYIMS STARVE TO DEATH

NUCLEAR WAR = EUGENICS

PERSIANS ARE NOT SEMITES, THEY ARE MONGRELIZED PROTO-INDO-EUROPEANS, NOT WHITE BUT CERTAINLY NOT ARABS OR JEWS AND THEY ARE SHIA WHICH IS AGAINST SUNNI WHICH 90% OF MOSLEMS ARE. AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THE MIDDLE EAST THEY ARE OK HEIL ASSAD HEIL IRAN HEIL HEZBOLLAH

Attached: UH OH.jpg (640x360 62.25 KB, 79.08K)

Then I don't give a fuck about some mongrelized mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker worshiping goatfuckers in the desert.

Harry Truman was a kike and he nuked Japan twice

ONE LITTLE KIKE LIE
ONE KIKE LIE SURROUND US
ONE KIKE LIE WONT STOP THE DON

I'm specifically calling the Sampson option a fairy tale.

To be honest, with anthrax bombs and false flag warfare, I really doubt we're ever seeing a nuclear exchange

Axis of Evil.

>(((you)))

You're specifically retarded.

What if ultra-zionists just claim everything that stands in their way is the "CIA" or the "sheepstate"?

I wish you were this passionate about the US

You're using the wrong water fountain, darkie.

The only money they were given was money that already belonged to them, having been frozen and seized in the aftermath of the revolution.

As far as I know the US gave them money.

How did Zig Forums ever get this bad?
Fuck off you retarded rednecks

Attached: am I disabled.jpg (1280x720, 76.49K)

They did. And they insisted on cash.

The US literally filled a plane with cash and landed it in Iran. A country who fucking despiese the US.

Their previously illegitimately seized funds held in Western institutions was released to them.

No. They despise it being controlled by kikes, fuckwit. And they're not alone
Just piss off if you're going to retrad on here and lurkmoar. Go into geopolitics for a few years

Thanks for chiming in, Chaim.

Thye question is who did the Iranian government illegitimately sieze the funds from in the first place?

The CIA is the ultra-zionists. They're the folks who manipulate intelligence to keep the Federal Reserve system in place.

I meant despises.

It went down like this:

Literally no one on either side of this issue gives a flying fuck about reparation entitlements for Iran. If you want your money back you're going to be taking it from Israel, not us.

Sounds like a good opportunity for kikes and their shabbos to launder money.

Fuck you nigger. This deal was set by king nigger and Kerry has been working outside the Logan act to get it pushed through while every kike and globalist beg Trump to stay in. The deal is a fucking set up and I'll enjoy the sound of your gnashing teeth when Trump shreds that shit up.

Nuke em all user.

And? Why should the US give money to a country that shouts death to the US and supported an attack on an embassy? That is a declaration of war in civilized countries.
Again, nuke the whole ME. They are all worthless SoB.

What I was trying to say went right over your head.

Checked, only reason certain countries hate us isn't actually hating the US, but (((who))) controls the US, which I couldn't agree more with.

OObviously thhey seizxed thenm fromm yyour ffamily SShlomo afterr gazzssing aall 6 million off theem inn Auschwitzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Weird how we have a military base on Cuba, gained it as a colony in the 19th century, and somehow lost it to a bunch of communist spics (shouldn't communism be a jewish red flag? they don't just spontaneously happen).

Hell, same with China. Jewish narcotic dealers brought China to its knees in the 19th century… then it has a spontaneous communist revolution and now they're still our enemy?

Did you people even read 1984 hahahah it's a fucking scam. It's theater. Even Putin is a jew, or else the holocaust wouldn't be illegal to disseminate there. He also wouldn't be sucking circumcised Israel dick if he wasn't, durr.

Yeah, the whole world's a stage, and the wealth continues to be redistributed into their pockets. Deal with it. Play along for all I care, they seem to put enough effort into mocking up this whole puppet show, you might as well partake in the pantamime.

Attached: 34674017_p10.jpg (450x600, 141.05K)

Nice try Mossad, but the U.S. isn't going to go down with Israel.

Iran is fighting the zionists, so they have my support.

LET THERE BE NUKES

Attached: alone.jpg (800x559, 112.89K)

The US isn't giving Iran any money. It is ending its theft of Iran's money.
I shout death to the US. It's what good White men do.
I support attacks on American embassies. I'm White. The American government has spent the last 100 years trying to exterminate me. Listening to you yid faggots struggling to sell this bullshit is nauseating.

This
And the US isn't alone. People hate France the UK etc etc, even Russia for the kike influence. Sweden has been demolished by this parasite and they're trying to gain a foothold in many countries including innocent Iceland who got threatened by the ADL last month

Sign up for their army then. Otherwise your "support" is just as a Western cheerleader for muslims who'd slit your throat if they could. Just because kikes are kikes, doesn't mean we run into any muslim with open arms. Enjoy the conflict.

Go back to /sg/ Ahmed.

This. Even the Jews living in Iran fully support Iran. They probably suspect that Israel and the zionists in control are happy to completely sacrifice them in an all out war with Iran

You are a commie. Go to your playpen.
>>>Zig Forums

You obviously don't get enough fluoride in your water and GMO in your food.

I WISH THE US WERE WORTH BEING THIS PASSIONATE ABOUT

IT'S SO FUCKED, NATION OF BRAINDEAD GMO-EATING FLUORIDE-DRINKING WIFI-SOAKED DICK-CUTTING ZIONIST SOYIMS THAT LOVE DEMOCRACY AND FAGS. HOW CAN I BE PATRIOTIC WHEN MY COUNTRY IS ZOG CENTRAL, A BATTERING RAM AGAINST THE RACES OF EUROPE AND ANYBODY ON EARTH THAT DARES TO DEFY THE KIKES?

THEN LOOK AT RUSSIA, THEY ARE TRADITIONAL AND MASCULINE AND PATRIOTIC AND WHITE

AMERICANS HAVE BEEN LIVING IN SHELTERED DECADENCE FOR FAR TOO LONG, WE HAVE NOT FACED HARDSHIP OR DEATH ASIDE FROM RANDOM NEGROID RAPES AND MURDERS WHICH ARE COVERED UP BY THE JEW MEDIA. WE NEED A NATIONAL TRAGEDY SO PEOPLE ARE STARVING AND REALIZE WHAT REALLY MATTERS IN LIFE- FAMILY, NATION AND RACE NOT HIP HOP, RACE MIXING AND IMAGINARY GENDERS

AND IF WORLD WAR UTTERLY DESTROYS US THEN SO BE IT, THEN WE CAN'T HAVE HEGEMONY OVER EUROPE FORCING THEM TO GET WHITE GENOCIDED BY MOSLEMS AND NIGGERS

That's simple minded considering any governor with an IQ above retarded knows how to false flag their own opposition.

Attached: 775545.jpg (461x407, 49.88K)

It takes a really American sort of retardation to see communist enemies around the world, know the history of communism, and also the history of "revolution" and then think gee I believe the news, these backwater fucking nowhere places sure must be threats. yeah. right. China is literally a jewish factory. Africa and North Korea is a jewish rare earth mineral slave mine. It's pretty simple stuff.

Amazing lucidity and insight. An honor to read your posts, sir!

That's rich considering the Religion of Cuck™ic revolution and mullahs were backed by the USSR to out the shah.

I know the feeling user. It's hard to be patriotic when the country you live for is doing everything it can to destroy you.

Attached: d642f5c339908f58ae4beae808fb9dfbf1b8516d9ee5c2f9024f3c5b030eb6c0.png (671x1047, 284.46K)

The USSR was run by jewish trillionaire bankers and industrialists as a slave camp, the bolshevik revolution's history and funding isn't even that well scrubbed.

He'll shred it and the kikes will win
Don't forget you kikes always ALWAYS win as they finance both sides. The only way is the third way tbh
The whole of civilization is kikes fighting kikes using proxies to do so and therefore manipulate and maintain control. [ See the Romans and the Greeks ]

Redneck tbh. Lurk moar. If the US is giving Iran money it is just debt financed by the US taxpayer. It is not giving it any fucking money. (((It))) is after it's wealth
Think about this airhead. Iran and Turkey both pay 14% on long term bank deposits. What do you get? -5%? You display the logic skills of a woman
Show tits or GTFO as the old saying goes.

JIDF OUT IN FORCE TODAY

Attached: Shut It Down Merchant.png (499x583, 298.41K)

We get that 'real communism' has never been tried.
What we are complaining about is the system of government most commonly referred to as communism even though in your mind its not real communis because that has never been tried.

Kek youre buttanger is already music to my ears faggot.

Its also no cohencidence that its fucking commie marxists in the US and Europe pushing for muzzie mass migration.

I'm sorry, what? I'm not a communist, lol. I'm saying communists are jewish pawns. I'm saying the idea that communism vs. capitalism was a real ideological battle was a jewish psyop. I'm saying that jewish industrialists profited off faking a cold war, just like they profited off manufacturing the world wars, just like they profit off proxy wars and false flags now. Duh. Communism, lol, that's a joke.

I do believe in employee-owned companies of course and cooperative things like that, but uhh, I sort of like private property and families.

Reminder the kikes have plenty of slaves and proxies. Here's another fine example
Irish businessman Dennis O'Brien
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_O'Brien
Currently using his news vehicles to shill for continued Irish membership of that kike globalist machine caled the EU

Ah the old shilling tactic of "if you're not pro Israel, you must be pro muzzie". Very kosher. Which is ironic because the radical Religion of Cuck™ists are Israel's best friends against Iran and Assad.

On that note, I have no problems with muslims living in their own countries. I have a problem with jews subverting the west to do their bidding. My wishes remain with Iran, Assad, Russia. May they wreck the cabal into pieces. (Their) era is coming to an end, unfortunately for you.

Jews have been in the British isles for a thousand years, they have infiltrated many families that include highland clans to Saxon nobility, and of course, all the Normans. When the jewish financiers won out against the remnants of the European nobility at the close of the 19th century, many (gentile) families switched allegiances.

Sorry I meant to reply to this guy:

You drive an F150 and vote Israel EVERY FUCKING TIME. Sign up for the Muttrines with your best buddy Gonzalez O'Flaherty and go die in a war for Pissreal already meathead
Also you're filtered

Filter me faggot, I'll still see your laments as Trump sidesteps this obvious fucking entrapment for another war for Israel.

You said you support Iran in your own words.

They have been in Iran since biblical times.
At least 2700 years.

Exactly, so the idea that they don't control the place now, when they are at their most powerful, seems like a joke to me. If anything, they use that place to test out social engineering things. They had the place under their finger in the 50s, and they just managed to let it slip from them? "okay"

Of course, like I would support even a pack of aids infested niggers and an army of cockroaches if they took up arms against Israel. Jews are a menace to all.

They've fucked all of Europe like any parasite. """"""""American""""""""" Jew family the Elkann's now LARP as Italians after having infiltrated by marriage Italy's oldest car manufacturer FIAT - which also owns Chrysler - and taken it over

>Born in New York City, John Elkann is the first son of Alain Elkann, a journalist and writer of French Jewish and Italian Jewish background,[4] and his then wife Italian Margherita Agnelli. His parents divorced in 1981 and both have remarried.[5][6] Elkann's maternal grandparents were the industrialist Gianni Agnelli and the Italian socialite Marella Agnelli (born Donna Marella Caracciolo di Castagneto). His paternal great-grand-uncle was the banker Ettore Ovazza.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Elkann
>Elkann was baptized and raised Catholic.[1] Elkann married Lavinia Borromeo (born Lavinia Ida Borromeo-Arese on 10 March 1977 in Milan, Italy) a member of the prominent Italian aristocratic family the House of Borromeo.[27][28] They married in a Roman Catholic ceremony in the Cappella Bianca on Isola Madre, one of the Borromean Islands of Lake Maggiore.[29]

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE OUR ETERNAL 'INTERNATIONAL' ENEMY
THEY HIDE AMONGST US

You're the most retarded shill this month.

Reported for D&C.

Israel threatened Trump and basically begged him to dump this deal, basic bitch