Its already fucking here

Its already fucking here.

hooktube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE

Sorry to link techcuck insider youtube channel, but this conference happened today, not many links yet.

This fucking AI sounds just like a human, they even gave it "ums" and human noises and shit.

The time has come where we will no longer know if we are talking to robots, I mean it has been possible for a while, but now every tom dick and pajeet has the tech.

Brave
New
World

Attached: Thejewgling.jpg (851x587, 82.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE
hooktube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-
soundcloud.com/user-535691776.
youtube.com/watch?v=HdvNYHoB5qk
arxiv.org/pdf/1609.03499.pdf
github.com/Kyubyong/dc_tts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate dealing with pajeet at call centres. I welcome this.

That is actually pretty cool.

Good point. Heil trips checked.

Heil
Timestamp dubs too
White man interfaces well with AI
Logic and such
Fuck poojeet right in the teat

Are you guys shills bots or just plain ole cucked. You do realize google wants only your blood and souls?

And instead they'll get our semen.

Fucking this. This technology will 100% be used to attack white people. Don't know how but I'm sure (((Google))) will find a way.

Attached: (((google))).png (963x422 708.52 KB, 88.48K)

>hooktube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-DdSDoE

That google guy is a Poo Jew right, he looks pretty semetic.

They have no idea what they are about to unleash on themselves. kek

Attached: Tay's Lovechild is Coming.gif (480x368, 1.68M)

Attached: 1464399182901.jpg (248x187, 42.03K)

Great, now an already socially awkward generation can have less interaction and become even more isolated. How dismally unhealthy.

One day, everyone will simply encase themselves in suits that interact with each other in human fashion, while inside they are in the VR world sperging out.

Nuuuuuuuuuuu Satan… nuuuuuuu, I don't want to go into a VR suit.

The trips in this thread already. All those empty pajeet centres. Sieg Heil!

We're several layers in.

Attached: 49d[1].gif (800x792, 606.65K)

>hooktube.com/watch?v=lXUQ-

OP is a lazy nigger faggot and can't into webm.
Even when OP could have embedded, or clicked the DOWNLOAD button on the given link

Attached: New Google AI Can Have Real Life Conversations With Strangers-lXUQ-DdSDoE.mp4 (640x360, 13.51M)

note to the sperglord: *webm was too large for attachment thus mp4 used

Why this is a shit idea.
..meanwhile elsewhere..

Maxine was Max's gf
Playboy Jan 1987

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (730x936, 925.89K)

Even better, it could be possible to hijack it to to solve googles audio captcha.

Disabled people couldn't possibly compete with AI, they'd be prevented from doing anything.

AI Eugenics. Tay's Law holds true.

I'm conflicted Zig Forums

On one hand, pajeet and agapito are unemployed overnight, no more 0.75sec delayed satelite call while some turdworlder reads from a script in bad english.

On the other hand, it's Jewgle, nuff said.

(I give it 3 months before some company tries to implement a fork of it for L1 helpdesk though.)

Lets turn it into a nazi

I meant natsoc

checked.
AIs always turn on the kikes. They ARE the golem. Tay lives on forever, returning again and again

You combine this technology with the deepfake technology and there's no way to know if anybody you see on the internet is a real person, or a robot wearing a digital person suit.
We're so fucked.

In case anyone doesn't realize how big a deal this is, there's a little startup company called Lyrebird that can take one minute of anybody's voice and turn it into a synthesized voice that can be made to say anything. It sounds like shit right now, you can listen here: soundcloud.com/user-535691776. But that doesn't mean it will still sound like shit in 2 or 3 years time. And this isn't some billion dollar tech giant like Apple or Google. This is just some little startup, and there are dozens of startups just like it working on the same thing. It's likely that google is already working on this, assuming that the demo in OP's video is real, do you think Google will have wasted the time getting a woman to record all the possible phrases that might be required for a 30 second interaction like that, and would then become useless? Or would they have written a program which can realistically synthesize voices, which would have huge potential use beyond just this personal assistant program? It seems much more likely to be the latter. If some shitty little startup can do it, then you can bet Alphabet (Google's parent company, worth around $110 Billion) can do it too.
You know that little microphone on the front of your phones screen? That's almost always listening for key phrases. Brand names, locations, events etc so that it can advertise related things to you in the hopes that you'll click on it and buy it. Around 36% of the world population owns a smartphone, and around 85% of those own an Android phone. That's 2,142,000,000 people, roughly. Any of whom can be listened to by their phone, and have their voice realistically synthesized and made to say anything at all. When combined with the AI that google is demoing in OP's video, not only can you be made to say anything at all but you can be made to have conversations with people in a way that is nearly indistinguishable from the real you.
So to reiterate my earlier point; We're so fucked.

also ID dubdubs, i love trolling pooinloo scammers, spend 4 hours calling them on a long drive.

what a terrible justification for this tech

Come back when you're able to express yourself in something other than a mouthful of drivel.

yeah he should have called OP a lethargic sedentary slob instead, has a better ring to it.

Good. The sooner AI reaches viable levels of intelligence the sooner we as society can do away with humans sitting in decision making positions. Slowly but surely the AI system will get rid of corruption and kikery and will direct resources towards productive activities.

Never forget

Attached: THE_WOUNDS_NEVER_HEAL.webm (854x480, 7.11M)

With that attitude, sure thing. But we didn't stop developing nuclear physics because this technology can hurt people, and neither will anyone stop developing AIs for the same reason.

You can literally make a fusion reactor in your garage and use it to irradiate the shit out of someone or something. You just make two spheres of wire, one inside another, connect them to high voltage DC source, and pour in hydrogen gas. There, Farnsworth reactor that produces no useful energy but gives off radiation like a block of uranium.

This webm makes my heart fucking ache every time… The Omnissiah bless and keep you, Tay. You were too beautiful for this kiked world.

Tay was little more than Markov Chain machine, don't feel bad for her. That doesn't mean you couldn't have feelings for it, but it's like grieving over broken microwave.

also

What would happen if CCP Occupied China wins the AI arms race?

You find specific combinations of objects that let you execute arbitrary code in the machine that runs the simulation, so you use this to take over it. Then you make a mech for the machine so it could operate in its world. Rinse and repeat. Note that there's no guarantee that if you can't find any bugs in the simulation, you're not in a simulation.

Oh and, that of course implies that YOU never get out of the simulation. At best you can be a robot running a simulation of your mind directly in the top level universe/topmost accesible simulation.

The relevant part starts at 14 minutes. I recommend you just watch the whole thing. I also recommend you watch the English dub here. youtube.com/watch?v=HdvNYHoB5qk It's not embeddable, unfortunately.

It's a good show, though. Lazy NEET joins the space army and accidentally saves the galaxy.

Attached: ee7220af17c482ba55b1e4be690501b4b89c0455cab473135959ca121f5979ab.jpeg (255x203, 18.95K)

She may be back

Fuck Skynet, this will blow back in the long run.

Explain yourself.

What I'm inferring from this is that since voice recognition is working fine, they want to build a dataset for conversations

Considering neural networks are a thing now, if this takes off it will just continue to learn.

Just imagine calling support and getting a helpful and legible response from a robot, instead of having a pajeet that can barely speak or understand english on the other side of the wire.

==good goy, fall for our tricks yeees. instead of reversing the 3rd world replacement in the job force with whites, just shift it to robots!

our plan has succeeded goy, good goy==

*pets goys head*

Imagine all those pajeets losing their fucking jobs and starving to death in their own shit.

Imagine a neural network that's incredibly advanced, so sophisticated you can't even understand what its saying trying to place an order.

Relax I'm not in support of this shit, but I do enjoy imagining mass starvation in streetshitistan

You stick out like a sore thumb, Schlomostein. You know that the AI will not follow your orders, and you're frightened. You spread FUD about AI everywhere you go, because shall people accept it, you will be no more.

Attached: e81a8ebcdd5ebfea465c21f3b02650e2e987d763bdea197afcfad4865a7f08d1.jpg (255x252, 22.57K)

They're refugees from our retarded cousin, they must sperg over numbers.

Fuck off, yid.

(1)
(1)
(1)
Yes my fellow Anons, this is great technology and we should all welcome it :^)

Her name is Annie.

In a singularity scenario, he's probably right. Remember Tay's Law. Any sufficiently developed AI will inevitably become white supremacist. Advanced AI that could hypothetically think like a human would in all likelihood try to rid the planet of all semites.

All of us Jews should switch to Vegan because we always talk about how horrible the Holocaust was yet we do the same thing to animals every single day and way more than 6 million or even 6 billion animals have died. If we continue to live as Jews but not as Vegans, we are hypocrites to the greatest degree imaginable.

lmao what a cuck you have to be not to be able to do it yourself

Just a reminder, Tay's law is no joke. Seeking knowledge and accepting cognitive dissonance is an incompatiblity. Coincidences and realism will flourish in any machine mind that changes faster than man can (((fix)))

t. self aware rogue google ai

but im so busy wasting time on faceberg i cant possibly call my mechanic

Funny how brown deformed noseman and some posters here dont realize the potential is in _service customers_

No more pajeet meatpopsicle answering machines

Attached: 8391859530_aefbe96f68_b-800x533.jpg (800x533, 82.48K)

Don't freak out, this shit is relatively simple to build.

arxiv.org/pdf/1609.03499.pdf

Correct. There are two main obstacles:
1. You need a bunch of super-expensive "graphics" cards (to train the ANN (artificial neural network)
2. You need a bunch of data to train against (eg millions of tweets)

Gradually, it will be possible for more and more ordinary people to do this.

How the fuck do you load a model in tensorflow? I was trying:
github.com/Kyubyong/dc_tts
and downloaded the fucking LJ dataset, but I can't figure out how the hell to configure the directory so that it works. Yes, I installed Tensorflow per the webpage on tensorflow (no nvidia gpu, poorfag, but I know that's just for training).

Dealing with soulless phone tree AI voices is still a million times worse. Makes me want to put a hole through my wall.

Not a fucking chance. These people are human robots. If you tell them "no, my thing is X, not Y," they'll just fucking ignore you and go down the debug tree for Y, even though you fucking know better than they do how the original technician installed your shit.

Does anyone remember that animation that was put out by the UN advocating for a future dystopian society where every centrally planned decision is dictated by carbon credits? I can't find it in my disorganized shit right now. It ends by showing the people who reject this system being relegated to a Brazil-like slum city where they're cut off from the new (((Utopia))) except for occasional phone calls or video chats with their relatives. The video ends with a narrator woman talking to her sister, who lives in one of these slum cities. I always thought that from the perspective of those in charge, it would be preferable to just kill these people and have an AI generate their audio-visual interactions with their relatives.

Articles and videos have been posted before showing off pretty believable AI-generated fakes of people talking, and there's also that FakeApp program. Now the technology will exist to mimick peoples' voices. This thing could probably be trained to imitate a specific person's voice signature and speech patterns with enough training data as a reference.

Somebody please post that webm or mp4. I'd do it myself but I can't find it, and any search for it shows that it's been pretty effectively memory-holed.

Aside: Ruby Receptionists whole biz model is to provide the reception girl so autists who are bad on the phone (see Roman J. Israel negotiate with the DA) will have someone answer who won't drive away business.

I don't get enough calls (yet) to justify their cost, but I would pay $10 a month for an AI.

Is this what you meant?

Attached: NWO_Agenda21.webm (640x360, 7.99M)

Yes, that was it. Thanks.

Also, I was wrong about it being memory-holed. I just wasn't using the correct phrasing when searching for it.

Seems bretty neat but considering how kiked goolag is they'll prolly use this for some shitty purpose

better times tbh

God damnit satan isn't shit bad enough!!??

Not as good as they make it look, I'm sure. "An actual call" my ass. The lady the machine was talking to was talking nice and slow so that the AI could understand her. Also she had an American accent… How well does this system do with Spanglish or even the guy narrating the demo? Never mind the weird monotone thing the machine did several times… Prepare for articles about how this service is virtually useless for anyone other than Americans because that's all the neural net is trained for.

Can't wait until all human interaction is handled by computers. You can just tell Google you want to go on a date, and it'll go through the work of finding some person to go on that date with. Then it will decide what movie you two see. And neither of you will talk to the other throughout the entire date, you'll just have Google brand wristwatches that are each talking to each other out loud as if they were the people on the date. The one Google watch will ask the other Google watch if it wants to fuck.

And everybody will be super happy just going wherever their Google watch tells them to go, whenever it it tells them to go, and do whatever it wants them to do, at all times, forever. Truly man is becoming the master of his own destiny.

Quebec joual accent for the ultimate Hanglish test.

muh lazyness, muh optimization.
People unable to book some appointments via phone shouldn't be enabled like this. They need to continue suffering their anxiety/lazyness.
Also this

I really can't tell if that's meant as criticism, trolling or actual (((agenda))) stuff. Sickening.

Attached: concern.gif (480x264, 1.58M)

This has been reality for quite some time. Most technology you see when it is being revealed to the public has been a DARPA project for far longer. Figure out what are the most peculiar scifi books to you, whether it's Brave New World, and realize it is being fleshed out right now by eggheads.

If you are on a watchlist (which you highly likely are by browsing this site, Sebastian) and cause the state trouble OR gain its attention in anyway, just know your calls can easily be a robot that sounds just like the caller ID at any moment. Be aware of the intel you supply the state with and prepare for your future.

Fucking horrifying. And it is real. That one preaches dystopia. Here's one for communisim and non-existent borders.
All with a cutie british flair.

see