MS13 deportees get death squaded in El Salvador

MS13 deportees get death squaded in El Salvador

MS-13 has long been known as one of the deadliest street gangs in the world, but under the Trump administration, the fight against this criminal network of mostly Salvadoran young men, many of whom are immigrants, has ramped up dramatically.

Now, with the Trump administration vowing to eliminate the gang at all costs, VICE News gained rare access inside the MS-13 underworld in El Salvador as they are hunted by police and rival gangs. Members told VICE News that the rhetoric from the White House has struck a nerve and warned there will be deadly consequences to the crackdown.

So the El Salvador authorities are hunting and killing MS13 members but they don't vet everyone being deported back there.
Typical vice bullshit.

I like how they pretend like the scumbags are being targeted for no reason. Like these innocent gangsters were just minding their own business when some bored cops decided to make a game out of shooting them.

Those cops are probably raycis and hate mexicans.

Vice yids really pushing the "they poor boys they dindu nuffin they jus keeds" angle here

Poor bastards. I hear Europe and Australia are accepting refugees

They can roam free in Africa. No one there will care.

Who would complain about this?

El Salvadorians hated them and had serious issue with gangs so they needed the death squads to genocide them. Who would miss the MS13 if they are extinct?

The bleeding hearty people.

This is just getting fucking sad.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 35.01K)

(((VICE NEWS)))

VIOLENT GANG MEMBERS THAT HATE WHITE PEOPLE ALSO THEY HATE NIGGERS TO BASICALLY ANY ONE WHO ARE NOT PART OF THEIR GANG FLOOD THE STREETS WITH DRUGS OPERATE SEX TRAFFIC RINGS STEAL AND ROB PEOPLE SAVAGES THAT CHOP PEOPLE UP ON CAMERA MORE VIOLENT THAN ANY GOAT FUCKING TERRORIST AND (((VICE NEWS))) PUTS OUT A VIDEO THATS SUPPOSED TO TUG AT AMERICAS HEART STRINGS FOR THESE POOR SOULS THAT ARE GETTING WHATS COMING TO THEM AS THEY GET BACK TO THERE HOMELAND AMERICANS SHOULD BE KILLING THESE GANG MEMBERS SO THEY WILL QUIT COMING IN SO
FUCK VICE NEWS AND YOU'RE FEE FEE FILLED ANTI AMERICAN PROPAGANDA DIRTY COMMIES

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

the clue is in the name user
"vice" they glamorize the things (vices) that are destructive to a good and healthy society
and when I say "glamorize" I really mean it
"glamor" comes from celtic where it means a spell, a form of witchcraft, you put a glamor on someone to deceive or bewitch them
this is what the media use to hypnotize and brainwash the audience "glamor"

N-n-no those poor refugees.
Trump is a monster.

Attached: 1460508459241.png (350x390, 137.18K)

Attached: 81EB8DBD-B3E0-42C9-977F-0AC88DF4B60B.png (840x1129 139.55 KB, 136.41K)

You can smell the bias from miles away. I was recently watching this documentary about prison gangs in America, and all the "neo-Nazi" gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood were presented as literal Hitler. Even female gang-members were described as child-killing, God-hating degenerates. Meanwhile, all the Spic and Negro gangs, even the ultra-violent ones, like the MS-13, Bloods or Crips for example, were presented as poor boys who ended up in prison due systematic racism 'n shit. Need mo' money fo' dem programs. As always, it's your fault goyim.

Attached: revy1.png (440x434, 200.94K)

Things are looking up.

Seems people are fully aware of the bullshit even on jewtube.

I am genuinely wishing without one shred of sarcasm or irony, that every single member of this gang has a painful and violent death befitting a rat

Why limit it to just the gang members?

That included the leaders who are all kikes and their cronies. Everyone up to the (((funding parties))) deserves brutal death

Wait, am I understanding this correctly?
I…. what's the fucking logic here? The local people are doing the world a favor by hunting these shitheads down and killing them. Nothing of value is lost and the world is a better place because of it.
Are liberals really trying to peddle this as something to tug at your emotions over? So other liberal retards push to not deport these violent criminals so instead the violent criminals stay in the US and murder our children and get our children hooked on drugs?

I remember when vice used to do semi cool shit like get drunk and wander around Chernobyl, they keep sinking lower.

Nice spin, faggot. Jews are so brazen, they're willing to show bloods in good light, because they can easily get away with it.

Not so rare when they are your friends.

EL
SALVADORAN
DEATH
SQUADS

Now you see why kikes need to be sent back to Israel.

They take issue with people holding tiki torches, but not towards mongrels who sever the limbs of their victims. Under marxists and kikes, there are no human rights.

Under kikes, kikes are the only ones with any rights

For you.

Attached: big_guy.jpg (566x881, 131.59K)

All of us Jews should switch to Vegan because we always talk about how horrible the Holocaust was yet we do the same thing to animals every single day and way more than 6 million or even 6 billion animals have died. If we continue to live as Jews but not as Vegans, we are hypocrites to the greatest degree imaginable.

Fuck MS-13. I fully support extrajudicial death squads to snatch them and disappear them. Preferably into a vat of hydrochloric acid or machete'd into steaks and scattered around their family's lawns.

I took that photo just last week in Los Angeles. MS-13 are my new neighbors. Yay. So I emailed it the top cop of the LAPD Gang Division. He promptly replied back, and so did the chain of command on down to the boss of the district where I took that photo.

That grafitti was painted over within less than 24 hours of my reporting it. I was surprised at the speed of response. Blue Lives Matter fuck yeah. I only wish LAPD would huddle a few of its most trusted and vetted ex-Military commandos and emulate the death squads like the cops in el Salvador. MS-13 is a cancer that must not be permitted to metastasize in a Liberal dystopia that will surrender to anarchy. Everybody in the LA community hates MS-13 anyways, yet they're too affraid to go solo Death Wish style like Bruce Willis, but they would be happy to turn a blind eye if LAPD went a little off the books and put their boot on the necks of all the little pussy face-tattooed MS-13 cholo teen banger's necks. No arrests, no trials, no decades vacay at a Supermax at Joe Tax payer expense–just load up the LAPD jail van with any MS-13 caught slippin and drive them out to the Angeles National Forest 1 hour outside of LA and bury them.

Attached: IMG_6329.PNG (640x450, 85.68K)

That's what I hate about kikes. No matter how you spin it, groups like the Mexican drug cartels, Chinese Triads, and South American street gangs are not some oppressed people who yearn to be rescued from their life of crime. They are violent thugs who kill, maim, enslave and torture people for fun. Obviously, there are White criminal groups out there as well (the Italian Mafia, Irish mob, etc.), but such organization usually try to avoid unnecessary cruelty, and want to stay under the radar for as long as possible. In comparison those White gangs don't chop other people into tiny pieces because just they didn't pay them on time.

Attached: wp.jpg (2497x2034, 578.74K)

Fuck off you cunt. Let them die.

As user said, no HUMAN rights.

We'll gain a few BTUs from your corpse though.

They just butcher people to feed their keeds senor!

and they fail pretty hard at it

some thugs threatening the trump administration from their jungle mud huts with a 100 year old mattress while they smoke crack or w/e

I'm not sure going vegan will be the total solution that you're wanting.

Attached: Cunt.jpg (1200x630, 92.9K)

As long as it stays in Commifornia and few other select cities, I'd be okay with that.

Attached: 1366736945174.jpg (260x286, 39.61K)

B-but, I thought Drump was making them stronger?

You realize they people take orders from literal marxist Jews, right? Not only are a great deal of police in SoCal spics, but even the whites would gladly raid a property over “radical white supremacists” suspicion, “Hate speech”, or “prohibited firearms” when the state government decides to go that route within the next 30 years. They aren’t your friends, drop the civ-nat cucking, get the fuck out of that leftist hellhole, and start practicing better opsec.

I've owned pet rats, and would not wish a painful death on them. Rats are an industrious species and a vital part of many ecosystems, unlike these people.

Vice is (((CIA))), and, as with all of the CIA, their goal is to kill all white people. You can see this oh so plainly by how they promote the slaughter of white people, by saying, "oh, those poor libbul sweet sweet ms13 gang members, we can't let them out in the freezing cold of el salvador!"

checked

those poor indigenous and disenfranchised youths…

Attached: 1509229940485.jpg (341x341, 23.11K)

Remember that one spic they said was gonna kill Trump during the election? El Chapass or something? They acted like he was Pablo Escobar come again, it was fucking hilarious.

El Chapo.
He is technically more powerful and influential than Escobar.
DOD has been sending him arms and cash in exchange for influence and black budget supplies for decades.

Attached: Death Wish.jpg (700x414, 150.57K)