Clive Palmer names the Jew

Former Australian Politician and Billionaire Names The Jew
10/5/18

Clive Palmer, who entered politics a few years back after creating his own party, has just named the Jew on his facebook account. He has been attempting to take advantage of meme magic to push himself back into parliament after falling from grace after his business, Queensland Nickel, went into receivership.

Undoubtedly, it's not actually Clive Palmer who creates the memes, but if we push this hard enough we can force the media to pick it up and amplify this meme.

Spread this on social media as much as possible. This needs to be on the mainstream media in the morning

facebook.com/CliveFrederickPalmer/photos/a.841434132542792.1073741828.807722379247301/1892846580734870/?type=3&theater

archive.is/NbFDe

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-10 00:16:09.png (1366x716, 406.57K)

They are going to suicide him.

I don't mind really, dude posted some big pro-feminism rant a while back. He's a useful tool, that's all.

I just forwarded it to the anti defamation commission. Hopefully they'll start a shitshow tomorrow.

He's lowballing

Attached: 359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS.png (928x8800, 1004.96K)

Looks more like he’s calling out muh conspiracy theory more than anything, which is to say he’s defending Jews and calling people like Mel Gibson an idiot. OP is probably an autist who can’t into sarcasm.

Oh I see. That worked really well for John Carpenter.

Attached: 152904182.jpg (877x391, 49.86K)

Reported.

Correct, Palmer confirmed jewmason.
Why anyone expects to have a choice other than between jews and politicians controlled by jews at this stage is beyond me.
They are ALL wronguns and they aren't going to let go of power without a fight.

Best Anime crossovers 2018.

That is what they will get too.

glad to see it's updated to include guatemala.

Attached: ebs.png (541x540, 346.75K)

they live is such an eye-opening movie. I hope more of our world sees everything for its true nature

Guys. THIS IS MASSIVE!

MMMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GO AMERRICCAAA

With kikes you gotta lowball. Otherwise they'll jew you on the details.

The fire rises.

Attached: Bane_victory_has_defeated_you.gif (245x281, 1.26M)

Attached: The Truth.gif (500x270, 1.02M)

Didn't that happen years ago?

Attached: Buuuudy.jpg (960x720, 67.9K)

Oy you dirty anti-semite!

Which is great, because if they dare to make a stink of it, people can debate it's far worse. Kek.
Red pill either way they slice it.

The first 5 are fake (((Bible))) history. Jews have no historical record pre-350BC. Now I can't save if you fucking Christkike, or I have to renumber it because you're supporting Jewish meme magic by calling them ancients. They're a nomadic meme religion.

Attached: 1436409842820-1.jpg (399x720, 47.6K)

Like the debate on the holohoax you mean?

Sure they do. They just don't like what the author's wrote.

Attached: 1200px-Al-Yahudu_Tablets3_(cropped)[1].jpg (1200x1188, 338.45K)

Someone shoot that apostrophe then me.

You would have thought after the second time he's have realized that expelling them doesn't work.

Isn't the oldest confirmed set of tables a set of angry letters sent from hundreds of different customers to a merchant that was selling vastly inferior copper?

Emperor Maximilian should have just exterminated the lot, would have saved us the head ache.

God i wish the Holocaust was real.

They touch him I'll cut their fucking kike heads off

They won't touch him. He's not a threat.

I'm not seeing a denial of "Jewish control of the world" in that top comment. If you were to use kike legalese, you could say that he's only stating that the assertion that 'They Live is about Jewish control of the world' is slander and a lie, not that 'Jewish control of the world' itself is a lie.

If he was in the states trolls would be calling him a fed/cia/controlled opposition like they do Patrick Little.

The point is to get them to kvetch about it and have it blow up in the media, you stupid faggot.