Race Mixing?

Hello all. What are your thoughts on a blonde haired, blue eyed, tall Swedish guy marrying a short, brunette, brown eyed, olive skinned girl from Spain (Seville).

Is this considered race mixing? Is this unfair to the children to be a mix and to grow up looking like a mix and not purebred even though both parents are clearly Europeans?

Thank you fellas

Attached: photo_2018-05-09_10-48-38.jpg (1080x1092, 168.06K)

That chick might be from Spain, but she isn't Spanish. I've known Spanish people. They don't look like that. Mestizos look like that, and mestizos are not European, ergo, not White. Anyway this is obviously b8 so reported.

We are all children of La Europa. This is very, very high quality D&C. 8/10 I replied.

She's a Spanish model ethnically from Spain. But that isn't the point. Forget the picture. Non-Europeans don't answer because I don't want your opinions on this anyway.

She look like somalian
And you are not even blonde..You dyed your hair

She is European, but not Aryan. You can be Aryan without having to be European too. She looks Moorish, aka non-white.

Race =/= Ethnicity

I don't mind North and South Euros mixing to an extent, but obvious not to the point where either ceases to exist as they currently are.

She's had a work done. She didn't always look so off, but yes, you're right, she does have some non-white in her as evident by her slightly prognathic jaw, which is probably what drive her to plastic surgery.

Polite sage.

It is ok if they do it with full awareness of the consequences. We must allow everyone to peacefully separate.

Why does this homosexual need a beard now?

Global report.

That specific girl looks like a mud. Regardless of this specific example, it's not "race mixing" to the extent that it would be if a European mixed with a non-white, but in the context of Europe it is still bad because every European ethnic group should procreate with their own kind. It doesn't do any good for preserving Swedes for them to marry Spaniards, and vice versa. In America, it wouldn't really matter, because an English-speaking White American is an English-speaking White American.

do you know what a global report is, you idiot? that's only for reporting posts that break the law, which in practice means CP. Just use regular report for posts that don't break the law

two freaks looks like

She looks like a mestizo so unless that's a result of surgery and tanning beds and other modification, sounds like a bad idea.

Thank you brother.

Your descendants will be squat brown retards who can't even produce million mile engine blocks. Enjoy your downfall.

>>>/reddit/
Global report.

Take a wild fucking guess.

Global report.

Don't give a damn
sage and report for shitty and completely pointless 'hey guys, I don't want to D&C but what do you think about euros inter racemixing' thread

It isn't racial mixing, but ethnic mixing.Small amounts are okay, but too much will ethnically change a people. It shouldn't be promoted in Europe.

D&C?

Lurk for two years before posting.

lel
My captcha to report this thread.
Even computers know this is a zionist D&C thread.

Attached: ziongf.png (200x80, 6.3K)

You're paranoid but I laughed

You were raised badly

What on your thoughts on sucking cock? I hear you're an expert.

Attached: OP.jpg (200x329, 53.69K)

Put simply, racemixing is detrimental for child's health. It greatly increases risk for a whole plethora of genetic diseases. Additionally, racemixing with someone dumber than you will inevitably result in dumber children.

Took a closer look at her. She looks like a deep South Spaniard wh has heavy mototrish mixture.

*Moorish. Fix your shit kamphy

Do you want me to find all those threads you've been spamming in, newfag?

Reported. Fuck off.

Get the fuck out.

Checked, euros mixing with euros doesn't matter, but anything else, any other race, is disgusting and results in fucked up children.

Op, you're an obvious shill, but I know there are naive anons right here who could fall for your bullshit and believe that every native european that does not have germanic ancestry is not white because their skin is not as fair as the germanic migrators.
Iberians, Italians and other mediterranean people have lived there for millenias before the migration of germanic tribes south and east to either looking for protection against the hordes of the pontic steppes (slavs, magyars, huns) as well as looking for fertile land for agriculture.
If you ever been to a mediterranean city, you would immediatelly understand why people living in there have a tanned appearance, you would also understand why the germanic tribes settled there instead of staying in their homelands.

Not blonde man, looks spanish
Not spanish woman, looks like a nigger

Oops forgot to say, these two animals can do whatever they like, just don't pollute any REAL Aryan genes.