TRUMP RECOVERS NORTH KOREAN PRISONERS

FLIGHT PLAN FILED WITH THE AGENCY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/994194233111273472
archive.li/nDDDa
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/994192995737096192
archive.li/9mTKJ

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (594x468 60.95 KB, 87.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44056972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And maybe now you fucking idiots understand why diplomacy is often better than chimping out like a nigger with bombing threats

Uh, you don't get to bring gentlemen.

Attached: 1450935827379.png (646x152, 82.44K)

Attached: Trump_meme_dreams.gif (800x400, 4.56M)

What are the lefty faggots going to do when Trump is forever remembered in history books for being the president that ended a 65 year war and brought peace to the Korean peninsula.

Attached: Colbert.gif (333x396, 232.92K)

Reported. Fuck off.

I don't see how letting a communist shithole exists is somehow worth more than three nobodies that got themselves captured or imprisoned tourists.

NO PEACE UNTIL ALL PRISONERS BROUGHT HOME

Attached: USSPueblo.jpg (1400x787, 488.99K)

YOU GET TO BRING FRIENDS

Attached: The flight plan we all filed with the agency.png (1082x599, 588.66K)

Trump accomplished breakthrough diplomacy with Best Korean by specifically threatening to obliterate them, you absolute retard.

CNN wrote that all the glory goes to the sister of Little Kim

Kim Jong-Un's a big guy,

Attached: 766ae3d0f6a6a430428c3bf523855f918413ec8f3f7dc9bf184a2f753c66f8ba.jpg (1500x844, 232.02K)

Not really, no.
Is it so you can move a carrier group into the region to threaten a country the size of Ohio with a population the size of Florida to give you three guys, after repeatedly looking like a jackass for utterly failing to accomplish your stated goals when you aren't giving your enemies what they want?

All of us Jews should switch to Vegan because we always talk about how horrible the Holocaust was yet we do the same thing to animals every single day and way more than 6 million or even 6 billion animals have died. If we continue to live as Jews but not as Vegans, we are hypocrites to the greatest degree imaginable.

Hahahahaha, wait a second, holy shit, check this out:
>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44056972
They're a buncha slant-eyes!
This is what I'm supposed to be cheering about?
Its like you Trump shills REALLY don't fucking get it at all.

Oh, wait, nevermind - you DO get it!

This actually WILL appeal to the Christcuck'd base of pro-Zionist mongs that Trump seems to be courting at this point.

Pfft, they haven't even been in there very long.
Whatever.
Thanks for saving three slant-eyed proxy-Jews Trump! Now, how about that wall… Or defunding those sanctuary cities… Or opening those libel laws so we can sue the media… Or cutting off that flow of browns into the US… Anyday now…

Pretending to be retarded is more annoying than actual retardation

This is what an American looks like goy!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1284x795, 1.72M)

You can't speak softly (with respect), without carrying the big stick.

America isn't an ethno - state, wow breaking news. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

You're welcome faggot.

Theodore Roosevelt was a massive stooge for Jews.
Jews were the first US minority to successfully lobby for a US president to act on their behalf overseas, and guess who it was who did so?
Ol' Teddy, speaking up for the Jews in Russia.
He was also close with Jacob Schiff, Rothschild agent extraordinaire.

What's the matter? Not like being BTFO every day ?

ID: 4a7b27

Attached: 94d.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

Christianity is proxy-Judaism for the goyim, and I have exactly zero issue with Asians not wanting any part of it in their lands.

That said, I'm actually pointing and laughing at how you shill faggots were hoping to make this a thing, but how quickly it was revealed to be yet another sick joke.

Why are you so upset that there are White people who don't like Christianity because of its Jewish roots and the general state of its modern incarnation (which is exceedingly Jewish)? Is it because you're one of the proxy-Jews with a greater loyalty to a literal rabbi and his worshippers than to your racial in-group?

What's your opinion on Religion of Cuck™?

Attached: you.jpg (466x379, 79.1K)

The Abrahamic religions are all trash.

In order of awful:
Judaism > Religion of Cuck™ > Christianity

Judaism: "We are the Chosen by the one true divine! The rest of you are just livestock who exist only to serve us - you were born to be our slaves, and anything we do to you is justified, while any act against us demands your demise! A rabbi once defeated God in a debate! Basically you're a slave and we can do whatever we want to you."

Religion of Cuck™: "Ours is the true faith of the one true divine! The rest of you must convert! If you do not convert, you are infidels, and the prophet says its fine for us to kill infidels and take their stuff! We aren't completely heartless though - if you pay a tax, based upon the number of children you have, and which will steadily increase in cost per-child over time until such time as you can no longer pay, then we won't hurt you, but if you don't pay at any time we'll fucking kill you and take your stuff. The prophet fucked a 9 year old and that means I can too! Basically you're an infidel and we can do whatever we want to you."

Christianity: "Ours is the true faith of the one true divine! The rest of you are going to hell if you don't convert, where you'll be tortured forever and ever, but I don't hate anyone I just want you to convert and live forever with Jesus - a rabbi born to a 'virgin' jewess 2,000 years ago, who claimed he was the son of God and engaged in subversive action against the Jewish hegemony of the region, and was subsequently executed by his own people as a traitor, BUT THEN ROSE AGAIN FROM THE GRAVE AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN TO RULE FOREVER UNTIL HE RETURNS TO DESTROY THE SINNERS! - in Heaven! Being passive-aggressive is so much better than just being aggressive, that's what the rabbi Jesus Christ taught us! Turn the other cheek! What, how dare you claim Christians are a bunch of pussies!? Don't you remember the Crusades (that ended 700 years ago)!? Europeans were just like the niggers until Christianity arrived!"

IOW: All sandland religions are shit, to varying degrees.

I can already guess of what sort of hardship your parents have brought you up with

Don't be upset with me because I don't want to worship an immortal rabbi anymore than I want to convert to Talmudism or Wahabism my man.
Its not my fault your parents chose to raise you as a proxy-kike.

wew the memes

Attached: 3_of_you.jpg (828x430, 124.37K)

I'll give you this, you're a persistent little kike.

Attached: uiopafheoipahf.png (872x698 210.23 KB, 176.38K)

Fucking wew jew.

Attached: Christian Fantasies.jpg (864x2780, 698.94K)

Aaand they're gooks. They have to go back

But they're Christians! Doesn't that mean anything to you!?

Attached: Christianity - Quiet Down Jews.jpg (1068x1744, 487.06K)

Europeans made Christianity their own. Only the names are semitic.

Attached: b9bae1f6d7e76e5b01803c620dd9c0d6b62bdd3335edd6b288bc4138aaf62ecd.jpg (311x311, 49.96K)

How much is Soros paying you for this, rabbi? Can I join?

Attached: fiorjeopiasjfeiowarabbiioejwaf.jpg (640x553 10.49 KB, 79.67K)

Laughable.
Even more laughable.
Nah, Christianity made Europeans worship Jews and destroy their own culture/tradition.
I understand though, you were probably raised that way and now you struggle to find a way to justify worshipping a Jew to yourself while posting on Zig Forums.

Nothing and no, you cannot, Jew.

Attached: Hitler - Using Christianity.JPG (2608x3416, 1.95M)

F U C K I N G B A S E D
(for real this time)

>(((4a7b27))) loses his matzo in anger
Never changes.

The delusion of the rabbi worshipper.
I can't bring myself to think you actually believe that.
Kek.

>>(((11567161)))
Never said I was a christian, ingenuous nigger. Just one (you) for (((you))), since youve already koshered this thread up.

Heh, all 3 are named Kim

THREE PRISONERS

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 174.59K)

he just won second term
tired of winning yet?

no he hasn't, in 2 years voters will have memory holes about trump ending the korean war, the media will claim he had nothing to do with it and most idiots will trust them.

>all (((it))) can do is spout tired dnc
Amazing, couldnt even wait to switch ips before talking about the already funded and currently under construction wall

Guaranteed. Midterms are going to be a slaughter

Yid, if you applied yourself half as much as you kvetch we would actually be threatened by you cunts.

I have reserved confidence. Anything can happen in this timeline.

Attached: Mr Clean.jpg (700x700, 37.56K)

Attached: Two Scoops.png (610x804, 690.18K)

No, but Shareblue appears to be increasingly tired of losing

He is, while you're still a weak reddit faggot. Go home jew.

I cant wait to see how Clinton news try to spin this

CNN FACT CHECK
why releasing prisoners is actually a bad thing
by Scholmo Schnabel

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.2K)

It's increasingly obvious that "the talk" is going to be a peace treaty. We're getting to a moment where it's increasingly unlikely Trump can lose a reelection. Especially since he showed he's really good a running a campaign to basically btfo of anyone before they become a threat. They don't have anyone as powerful as Hillary to run against him this time around.

I remember how the democrats and Zig Forums literally sided with North-Korea during that twitter spat.

You sociopaths stand apart, is not that hard to spot you from a human.

NO DRUMPF NO, YOU CAN'T STAND UP TO KIM JONG UN WHEN HE THREATENS TO NUKE US ALL, THAT'S PROBLEMATIC

Attached: 200% estrogen.png (630x643, 503.67K)

They'll be heterosexual white men.

Drumpfy's spoiled bratitude knows no bounds! His gluttony spreads outside of his ice cream consumption and into real world politics with real world consequences! The great President Obama - peace be upon him - would have been content with just ONE prisoner, but Dusseldork over here has to risk NUKING the peace deal that was brought about by Kim Jong Oompf's sister.

Attached: THE_HOLY_CREAMERY.jpg (1075x1326, 173.96K)

Absolutely surreal. They'd jump off a cliff if they were told going the other direction would support Trump.

Well in a way I guess they are.

But the whole way down they are bitching about the lack of pillows at the bottom.

canaanites are semites you braindead idiot

It's the no true Israelite fallacy. No sense arguing against it.

Semite is a meme for inbreed germans or arabs.

based blumpf bringing gooks to America

Attached: MUH US CITIZEN HOSTAGES.png (619x357, 431.77K)

It sure did! After all, it helped make jews as powerful as they have ever been. You and your children are named after jews, but you will never be the jews you worship let alone join the ones that own you.

jew aren't even trying anymore Moshe.

Attached: Semitic-Languages[1].jpg (472x498 346.05 KB, 11.13K)

Trump is going to ass blast so many fags, that to liberals- Putin's kosher neo-conservitism is ten times better to them.

Attached: 27fed474141759a4c3f363433b28ef3da00af57a73da4ab58fead87549973d1c.jpg (544x788, 110.48K)

they woudln't have come to the negotiating table without Trump's threats, you fucking moron

Three friends & ex-hostages are joining Pompeo on the flight.
Pompeo is from the CIA
The flight plan was filed with the agency.
They seem to be in good health = doctor on board
THIS TIMELINE!
OC included

Attached: CIA_brings_3_friends.webm (1920x1080, 4.37M)

More like,

Giving the 3 back their FREEDOM

Attached: Trump_VS_Bane.webm (640x360, 1.05M)

Trump killed Zig Forums

Attached: 7238381810c81dcb48fbc3daf6832ef8bd4d7231fcbc539704c4216b50c0a191.jpg (640x519, 29.16K)

T_D killed it

Why didn't King Nigger do this?

Shit moderation is killing it. I'll see you faggots in a month.

Attached: ben garrison.jpg (140x163, 6.07K)

Attached: hcdotcom_hospice.PNG (804x367, 14.2K)

Some gapping mouthed faggot on twitter was saying king nigger saved 12 prisoners from NK. He said that obunghole never really talked about it because he is presidential.

Are they citizens of US? What's your point?

Were the kikes afraid that Trump would have pulled an NK with Iran?

true. pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180508-173403.png (1440x2560, 314.06K)

They really are a bunch of mudslimes. This got some certain user banned:

Funny, I was pretty sure that area was a part of the Roman Empire. Tired of this shit, it's been proven time and again this is D&C to drive a wedge between various religions on Zig Forums. So long as pork is on your menu, we have no problem, so lets not make one. These are the small, irrelevant bullshit that doesn't matter at this time. We can speak at length about details, once the main cleanup job is left. Otherwise, we might as well be Nero…

ARRIVAL IN 2 HOURS

a bit over the top

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (955x534, 576.56K)

checkd what waz the post? imkikey removed it

inb4 pallets video.

Where are the fireworks?

Attached: 1467923425729.jpg (422x273, 56.02K)

Someone get this hothead outta here!

Attached: Disco_Ferdinand.png (960x540, 490.65K)

The real fireworks are in our hearts, Hoganbear.

1 HOUR

what time are the North Koreans, I mean Americans due to arrive from Flavortown???

2AM

apparently delayed to 3AM

Attached: d4e037577283efbe9cc1e0d512a1fb8e8825ce8c577ca116665ac2e408064b5d.jpg (247x232, 21.76K)

What's the delay? How does a state department flight even get delayed?

Trump announced it would be at 2AM yesterday but reports from now say it's at 3AM.

Pence in helicopter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (592x408, 252.63K)

White House stream.