Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel; Iron Dome intercepts some

Iranian forces fire 20 rockets at Israel; Iron Dome intercepts some
Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces in southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, with some of the incoming missiles being intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system, the army said, amid sky high tensions on the northern border.
There were no reports of Israeli casualties in the attack. An army spokesperson said damage was caused to Israeli military bases, but that it was “limited.”
The Israeli army said the missile barrage was carried out by members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps’ Quds Forces. This appeared to be one of the few instances of a direct attack on Israel by Iran, which generally operates through proxies.

timesofisrael.com/sirens-sound-in-golan-heights-residents-urged-to-enter-shelters/
archive.is/5MGWV

Attached: Untitled.jpg (593x334, 26.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6249305/israel-air-raid-sirens-syria-golan-heights-strike-damascus/
archive.is/zKy7V
youtube.com/watch?v=ccFhv1sqyrw
cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/11/16/weldon.able.danger/index.html
warisboring.com/
archive.is/I06NV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SYRIA ATTACKS ISRAEL Syria bombards Israel with rockets and artillery after Damascus air strikes
The Israeli army claim '20 rockets' were fired by Iranian Quds Force at their defensive line in the Golan Heights near Syria's southern border

thesun.co.uk/news/6249305/israel-air-raid-sirens-syria-golan-heights-strike-damascus/
archive.is/zKy7V

Attached: 32414152352341.jpg (552x695, 32.75K)

I'm bugging out now

Attached: 1525907073094.gif (498x362, 800.78K)

Take some yoghurt or ice cream in a cooler. Thank me later.

BREAKING: Video of missles being launched from Syria toward Israeli targets moments ago

Like three fucking threads on this shit dumbass. They are reports of strikes going on right now and youre coming in with shit already on the board, fucking kill yourself.

Nigger you better not be yanking our chains about the moments ago thing because u make it sound like another salvo which is WW3 fuck I am hyped SIEG HEIL! FUCK THE NWO

just happened

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1092x767, 76.32K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1052x291, 74.12K)

Link the video.

Democrats want to protect the Iranian deal, which means we can't go to war with Iran if they want another deal eventually. Democrats literally are stuck defending trump's actions and say its bad, and then say going to war is good. No matter what, trump can always say "I told you so".

Also probably an agreement between Us, China, and russia not to get involved so they all die and disappear. Time to relax and drink tonight.

Attached: Crocodile frogs.jpg (600x433, 39.74K)

so unleash a hundred or so dummy rockets then REAL ONES '''' ??? could it work and how many sheckeles does each (((IRON DOME))) anti ROCKET ROCKET COST BET IT'S EXPENSIVE""" AND IS THE USA TAX PAYERS PAYING FOR THEM ROCKETS ? and Greater ISRAEL wew
SERIOUSLY
IT IS HAPPENING

EBOLA this shit South American food shortages 4 HORSEMEN

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFhv1sqyrw

Reminder for any interested iranian alligned parties. israel officials once panicked hard because the iron dome ran out of ammunition.
Reminder despite the iron dome supposedly being able to track and stop up to thousands of projectiles that 20 rockets made it through. Reminder that indeed a bunch of dummy rockets could easily negate the losses of the real deal.

Dammit.

If they want to cost the kikes money by setting off their defense systems, it's enough to just use a bunch of firecrackers.

I don't see any way of knowing the date of the recording.

War time propaganda, disregard literally everything you hear from official Israeli sources now

So false flag

Ah. These are the strikes. My apologies OP, dont kill yourself. Still a fag tho.

HOO BOY. So did Iran actually launch rockets at Pissrael, or did Pissrael commit yet another falseflag in hopes of sparking WWIII? I won't believe Iran did it unless they officially say "yes we did it". Either way this is going to get interesting.

lel

It looks like michigan and wisconsin aren't the only places that'll be a surprise red-flip, season 3 of current year biggest plot twist is gonna be a big one

Attached: 1525908693159.png (1439x1396, 1.48M)

And after Israel gave us all that money for Iron Dome. Pennies and pennies.

Nah it's a real attack. Local sandniggers were standing by and sharing about it.

It's 100% a real attack. Don't act fucking surprised. Bibi just exploded at Putin and Trump left negotiations entirely so Iran must be feeling either cushy and safe in their position of Russian vouched safety or angry and scared due to the growing alliance against them.

Mushroom clouds see double

Attached: 1525908456511.png (700x560, 593.79K)

another good one

ROLLING FOR DEAD KIKES
Singles = tens
Doubles = hundreds
Trips = thousands
Quads = 6 GORILLION

One more thing to remember. Iranians firied missiles at military targets located in Israeli occupied Golan Heights, which are a part of Syria to this very day.

trips

Of course there is more detail to it, but i hope it happens.

Praise Kek.
Sieg Heil.

Attached: 440f23d94aa45aa1e95444bd92363ea1b7c42d5d14d9089c586801857cbec07e.png (720x720, 574.81K)

Let's get this shit going so clown world can die, piss on the ashes and start anew, set the rules clearly this time.

rolling is cancer but so is Israel and I'm in a good mood so gas it!

There's no time like the present!

Attached: topmugi.jpg (500x546, 270.69K)

Rolling for dead kikes

Attached: Bert hate niggers.jpg (300x338, 28.53K)

1293871297327th dimensional chess, motherfuckers.

I am guessing this is from both sides.

rollin

Attached: impressive.webm (640x360, 254.83K)

chequed, however

*we can do better*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 244.65K)

Nah. I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that lying semitic ratmen legendary for their falseflags are suddenly telling the unvarnished truth about being attacked right after conducting several falseflags just last month. I need to hear it from Iran before I believe Iran actually did it.

Chek'd

I want to believe

Rollan

Attached: cc627685709910d5e3fdfb9977efaadff24a30518deb378b164c8187e4de1060.jpg (500x629, 629.42K)

The Holocaust did not happen, but it is about to.

Rolling.

Rolling.

Attached: The Hebrew Screams Tonight.webm (681x344 494.36 KB, 48.49K)

REMEMBER THE THOUZILLIONS

DEAD KIKES NOW!

Attached: A very angry frog.mp4 (1280x720, 4.73M)

Man, irl war is boring af. Imma go play some Cod. get back to me when something important happens.

Pure fanfic! He's /ourgoy/ g-ddammit!

Attached: kosher sweat.jpg (183x232, 15.26K)

Checking those trips

Attached: Kikes BTFO.png (480x764, 376.62K)

Fuck yeah. Time to boot stomp these vermin.

Attached: dank.jpg (798x555, 99.48K)

Rollin'… Rollin'… Rollin' on a river

Russia troops are marching on Megiddo?
What the hell does that even mean?

Don't forget Iraq and Lebanon vs. Israel as well, given recent events.

Attached: the world is a mess.mp4 (640x360, 650.04K)

That frog is a mad cunt

Rollin for 6 million more

This reeks of Mossad false flag to me, but maybe I've become too paranoid.

Rolling for the people firing the rockets from Syria getting captured by Syrian forces, and them being jews from israel.

Attached: antisemiticpropaganda.jpg (306x516, 27.11K)

Remember: the US must support Israel against the Mudslims, because America was attacked by Mudslims on 9/11!

Unrelated: remember former Congressman Curt Weldon once tried to have a military intelligence officer, Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, testify to Congress about how he informed the US government on multiple occasions about 9/11 but was ignored. Shaffer never got to testify to Congress after Congressman Weldon's daughter got arbitrarily raided, which meant Congressman Weldon lost his subsequent election and was out of office.

I guess Congress didn't really want to hear about it!

Anyway, never forget 9/11 and support Israel at all costs!

cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/11/16/weldon.able.danger/index.html

I just want peace but reading the Talmud made it clear to me the jews are the most evil creatures the universe could muster and it is humanity's destiny to overcome them

Didn't even think about this angle. Good play. lol fucking shills were talking about this deal being the end of the oded yinon plan lmfao

Attached: 1513302768643 (2).png (291x335, 147.45K)

Dude wut

Attached: 20171125_214518.jpg (169x193, 17.41K)

user, please take your medication before posting.

Attached: Rohypnol.jpg (1391x887, 67.81K)

lol here they come. Keep dreaming kike. I hope that dome comes down on your head.

warisboring.com/

Attached: giphy[1].gif (412x242, 4.31M)

Can you believe how much I am in heaven?

Attached: YES.mp4 (1280x720, 4.92M)

Nope. We can't do that. We're can't allow drumph to hurt this relationship any further, we must make a deal!

Attached: 19027492736457893.jpg (2000x1000, 282.11K)

this could very lead to a coup against Trump with Pence taking control.

Krav MAGA

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x278, 2.52M)

OY VEI, IRAN ATTACKED US FIRST. US MUST HELP OUT THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN MIDDLE EAST

Attached: fegfrhg.png (962x223, 23.41K)

Systema superior to kikemcgee

Attached: ji2JV[1].gif (500x281, 682.67K)

I always ask my self who benefits from this when I hear of explosives, and inevitably it's only a jew who could be the root cause and come out ahead.

Kikes put out this headline yesterday as they were shelling Syria. Crying out in pain as they strike.

Attached: cries out in pain.png (1772x648, 126.3K)

Systema is a meme. Russian Sambo is what you want. Believe me.

Attached: lede-fedor-emelianenko-trump-gty-1160.jpg (1160x629, 287.36K)

this

Attached: white-america.png (289x402 523.6 KB, 193.33K)

Attached: 1525909577991.png (933x893, 72.67K)

U wut mate?

Attached: d6d258ca34d69f0aaa3b5724718b614bbdbd7e9d824a4e6f1057394d2768b670.gif (634x769, 255.21K)

Yeah we're killing Muzzies AND Jews, not necessarily in that order

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x626, 31.44K)

I wish a glownigger would.

They aren't lying about being attacked but who is doing the behind the attacks. The SAA attacked them but of course kikes claim it was iran.

Attached: 1498005119660.png (1191x826 128.72 KB, 747.13K)

No shit. kike maga is simply being a jew. It is all about acting like a kike and blind-siding. Just wrap your hands around their throats and don't let go until they stop drawing air.

Attached: Thank you for explaining it.png (490x344, 165.67K)

p-portable gas chambers?

Israel blew their load too early with the "Iran Lied" farce, that really made this attack look suspicious. Although I think most of yall are just getting a bit too paranoid. I think is probably right. SAA/Iran jointly decided to test their defenses. Russia probably twiddled their thumbs and pretended nothing was happening until the last minute.

He's not wrong. Modern war outside of the infantry vs infantry level is an economic race of who can use the least money to shoot down the most money. An Iron Dome missile is probably one of the more complex missiles in the world, to be able to rapidly shoot down incoming projectiles. You could point a Katyusha loaded with rockets that have no warheads and force the kikes to lose tens of millions of shekels shooting down dummies. Then when they're reloading their interceptor batteries, you let the real missiles fly, which proceed to fuck up everything uninhibited. The dome becomes a liability, not an asset. It would absolutely be the right play.

Do you have any clue where you are?

Attached: Crouching Potato Hidden Turnip.jpg (278x261, 24.61K)

I dunno. If this is a quick strike beheading of Iran and stops the Jews from endlessly kvetching and warmongering against Iran, it might be the best thing if it doesn't escalate into ww3/4. That's just the best coping mechanism I can come up with.

I honestly thought you'd made it up. This timeline man…
archive.is/I06NV

Here comes the cyberforce

Attached: fegr.png (1024x551, 492.53K)

The problem is that Israel is operating with a nearly limitless budget. The USA will foot the bill, and then the Jews will have the nerve to tell Washington that it'd be "cheaper" in the long run to just do some pre-emptive bombing.

Yeah, Putin isn’t going to anything because Israel(which is explicitly Jewish) is taking the lead. He doesn’t get any political/popularity points from that. When he takes a hardline against the NATO/USA, he gets love from the peasants in Russia and the alt-right dupes in the west.

This could just be a tragic, but geopolitically insignificant waste of human life and money, but it could definitely explode, I say due to concrete, objective, factual observations:

>Kike Bibi has passed a law to go around the kike parliament (((Knesset))) of fake kike nation Israel to declare war recently

Whatever happens, I hope (not concrete, objective, factual) fake kike nation Israel is at least wiped out.

They are still shamelessly using 6 million jews?

I dunno. If this is a quick strike beheading of Iraq and stops the Sunnis from endlessly kvetching and warmongering against the Shia, it might be the best thing if it doesn't escalate into ww3/4. That's just the best coping mechanism I can come up with.

For the numberfags:
2018 = 70th anniversary of kikeland creation
70 AD = the year romans BTFO kikes for almost 2000 years

Most white syrians are descendants from that roman empire. God is channeling his disgust for Satans chosen through the syrians.

We need livestreams right fucking now

We should just start calling them NazBols.

Youtube has nothing.
Some Boomer and infowars are the only channels reporting this.