Las Vegas Orgy

This is some pedogate-tier satanic shit.
>lasvegasweekly.com/intersection/2018/may/03/worlds-biggest-orgy-to-be-attempted-in-las-vegas/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

This is just fucking disgusting!

Attached: orgy.png (522x581, 201.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rtxjl
archive.is/r7avf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They must be attempting to summon a daemon

Attached: D3356074-6434-473F-92A7-456854865BBB.png (500x1229, 374.16K)

Can they be hit with FOSTA act?

Hitler dubs demand something to be done about this.

Attached: 888888.png (1107x575, 983.36K)

Who the fuck isn't a sexual enthusiast? More like sexual degenerate.

Attached: 1w33or[1].jpg (608x477, 34.2K)

Just hire a Hooker for the day and attend and do some field reporting!

checked. but don't

dubs and the next incel shooting takes place here and purges at least 20 degenerate whores

Where is Paddock when you need him? That Boomer faggot should have waited a couple of months, and that way he would go out in a blaze of glory.

Attached: new vegas paddock.png (720x599, 499.24K)

Is this event going to be like eyes wide shut? Masquerades and shit? I cant imagine this event being a very private thing , cameras and iphones abound?

No single men? How sexist.

shoots with cummies

Forever shame the degenerate hotels as disgusting STD infested shitholes.

I suggest we set up a counterprotest outside the hotel.

This is precisely why fire exists

Attached: burn-the-heretics.jpg (624x350, 39.78K)

it's the current year

Checked and kekd

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?

A femanon should enter and crash it by protesting in the middle of it

That's what I suspect too. I've been here far too long to just accept things at face value: it's most likely not just a bunch of horny guys that wanted cummies. There is probably some ritualistic reason behind this orgy, and it needs to be exposed in daylight.

I wouldn't be surprised if another Paddock-tier event happened either - (((they))) need their blood sacrifices.

Just what I was thinking. Hopefully this can set some Muslim off though.

.>ritualistic reason
There probably isn't anything beyond the psychological here. That said, you could start looking into the significance of the date.
More importantly would be to stop this.
Spread the word!
Share the news with every faggot and tranny group you can find. Make it clear they are discriminating against trannies and faggots. This will get the event crashed and protested by the worst crowd, leaving no choices for the orgy that are good. They either let in the fags and trannies at the low price (or completely cuck and let them in for free) which leads to aids and all the straights who paid $200 to demand refunds… before they get AIDS when a shemale dicks them… OR they get stuck in a class action lawsuit.

It will be so if trips

fugggg :-DDDDD

That's discrimination. They should get sued for that.

I really really hope someone takes them to court over this and gets it shutdown or ruined because they have to allow it to be over run by single men. Someone should really really do that.

Dubs confirm hedonist massacre.

Attached: 1370274514369.gif (245x235, 483.11K)

This must be fat girl fetish weekend that I heard about.

BBWs if you're into that is one thing, but most landwhales are bitchy princesses, so for autists here that get ideas about fat chicks being "more eager to please" move on. They make a fuckton of money, then Duracell and Eveready get the business the rest of the year.

Pic related not recommended and illegal to wreak havoc.

Attached: rwss.jpg (199x254, 7.47K)

Yeah, the friend-of-a-friend whore offered to be a "ticket" for me once. No thanks,.

It's a meeting place. People strike up random, plusible deniable conversations. "I like yaoi! I stubbed my toe!" or "Where can I find some LOLIpops?"

Would be a great place for a fed to infiltrate too, of there are any who wish to volunteer.

A good old TERF war. I like your thinking.

But there are a lot of faggots ("bisexuals") in these crowds. I think the term is "pansexual" meaning both the goat dude and "every kind."

Attached: 2BrnM2s.gif (688x562, 21.52K)

Enough with the shitskin writing.

Degenerate women and cucked men and you have to pay for the fucking privilege, gee I fucking wonder who is behind it.

There WILL be SINGLE KIKE MEN there having their assholes eaten for free while their condoms (((accidentally))) break every time they bust a nut in a cunt.

How typically fucking jewish.

Attached: IMG_4144[1].jpg (2136x1424, 865.34K)

Huh throw my 2 cents maybe a automatic camera without a flash taking pictures of the guest that night. Be great if it was a smart device to upload the pics to the internet.

This has to be the case. The event starts one day before the Feast of the Visitation, and it ends on Corpus Christi—although Corpus Christi is truly on May 31st.

These degenerates are testing God. They know what days they're doing this on.

Here is to hoping the location is over a sinkhole.

You don't belong here.

Rolling for a truck of peace suprise

Kek

good plan

Imagine the smell in that room.

Attached: 1525751623166.jpg (608x758, 115.07K)

(heil'd)
Related

kek

Attached: reeee.webm (480x480, 372.59K)

Attached: 5c82a4f0fdf4f3eecaf945deeaa2d04b45a13a8ceb12267b14daed2ee5e42aed.png (663x783, 479.16K)

More like world's biggest sausage party

Attached: 1437900510470.jpg (448x514, 66.24K)

Jesus christ you autists are extra screechy about this one huh?
I didnt know 4chinz had invaded so hard.
Maybe I'm in the wrong place again.
One of my coolest friends took a job as a security that night just to watch.
Said he's gonna hold the world record for voyeurism or some retarded shit like that.
Cereal though i thought you guys would fap at night to a cool idea like this.
Soo screechy round here.

Yeah, maybe if you're Pete Burns. Gtfo.

Why would we be celebrating a cuck party? It's basically a swingers event.

let's pay attention to these dates and shit.

could be a sex/death ritual.
human sacrifice + more "ammo" to the gun grabbers in a false flag.
you know this could happen.

Attached: could be a sex and death ritual 11.05.2018.png (1093x516, 356.15K)

Gas yourself kike.

The idea is they are keeping the men out or limited, idiot. Only way men get in is if they bring women or if they are a kike going in the back door. This is just jews looking to spread their genes some more before their end.

Kill yourself.

This is what Paddock should have attacked. But he was a cucked boomer with suishi parasite brain. At least one of you in the area can call in a bomb threat from a payphone or burner phone.

WARNING: Incels will not survive, but is it really worth paying the STD toll?

I hear equal parts bleach an ammonia is great for removing semen stains.

Criminally underchecked and Heil'd!
Sorry to say it's not pedogate tier since its both public and adult only. It's just literally the epitome of fucking degeneracy. Plus side:
its just gonna be a homosexual inspired GRIDS giving party with muh satan theme to help sell tickets

The memes literally make themselves real guys. Pool's gonna be closed due to AIDS.

unlikely since its the 8th fucking anniversary, my bet is its a dumbass event run by kikes for profit and whores to fuck for free. Can anyone find out who's in charge of this shit?

The event is being hosted from a group called menage life. Degenerate site of course about celebreating swinging embracing open relationships

Attached: menagelife2.png (2578x1470 1.05 MB, 213.32K)

Isn't that part of the (((plan))) already?
BREAKING NEWS WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNIST RECENTLY RADICALIZED BY ANONYMOUS HACKERS KNOWN AS 4CHIN

The narrative will be that if you do not support open relationships, race-mixing, and mass degeneracy your an incel, alt-right, Nazi, Trump supporter.

Who's got the pic of the stories from the guy claiming to be part of a 'rich girl/wife retrieval service' with the orgy-related story? Fake ID's are a thing and they might not be going full forensics when checking them.

mfw

Attached: no hope2.jpg (1200x800, 183.44K)

Reached the game save point
Registration page for the event
archive.is/Rtxjl
Menage Life team Pearl Derriere, Bobbi Forrester, Tara Mccabe, Jerry Lipscomb on a radio show called The Joman show on kuhs
archive.is/r7avf

Attached: refreshing.jpg (1224x1632, 410.93K)

Eyes Wide Shut, of course, was intended as a disturbing movie about creepy, well heeled weirdos and how they interfere in the lives of ordinary people. It's weird that people would take it as a positive description of an event.

Lol group sex is verboten in Nazi Zig Forums. You guys need to rethink the NAP and ethical morality.

Orgies are degenerate due to the cucking and disease. Think about what happens. AIDS tests? STD tests?

Destroying normal nuclear white family and happy couples isnt part of the agenda. This is normalizing degenerate behavior and creating white women into whores. Only a kike would encourage this swinging shit.

when was the last time you thought about ethical morality?

Someday I'll wake up in the morning and it will be the start of the day when we'll finally bring a true shoah upon these fucking disgusting kikes.

We now have to sit tight and wait to see if it the dubs deliver, I guess.

Attached: why do we still need to do this.png (486x434 120 B, 39.49K)