Based Malaysia PM wins election

cnn.com/2018/05/10/asia/malaysia-election-mahathir-victory-intl/index.html

Best part of the interview in Twitter link
twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/747174223756550144?lang=en

Good man - got the kvetching going.

You anti-semite!! HALOCAUUSST!

Good, now it's soap picking time for Najib.

Twitter comments seems good

We're breaking the conditioning.

Has there ever fucking once been an interview where someone accusing of being an "anti-semite" actually gets to answer the accusation without being shouted over as soon as they begin their rebuttal? It's so god damn annoying.

Attached: (Perhaps the Least Rare Pepe).jpg (306x306, 18.7K)

Ahahaha, that's just too good. That retarded sandnigger defending the kikes, and the smug tanned chink smashing him to pieces.

Webm of the twitter video

Attached: Mehdi Hasan - On @ajupfront, I challenged ex-Malaysian PM Mahathir on his history of anti-Semitic remarks...but he doubled down --747174223756550144.webm (1280x720, 14.94M)

This is exactly the reason why Aljazeera is constantly fucked with. They gave him a chance to defend his statements.

Good. Start your anti-kike websites in Malaysia and use their payment processor… Literally iPay88

What a dumb sandnigger, the motherfucker refuses the obvious, and labels it all (like all Jews do as well) as anti-semitism, the truth is antisemitic to them. So disgusting…

Bump for Mahatir

ANTI-SEMITE

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker is so based xD wtf i love Religion of Cuck™ now

If Al Jazeera is truly "anti-Zionist" then why would they defend the kikes and the Holohoax as if saying "not all Jews are X"? Why would Al Jazeera ever defend the rapefugees and "progressivism"? Zionism is just one of the Jew's most successful creations, the second one being academic Marxism, which is actually at odds with Zionism. Why would Jews create two things that are ideologically against each other? These are questions maybe only an actual kike can explain. Really activates the cashews tbh fam.

Attached: I Wonder.png (680x680, 59.44K)

Al Jazeera is a mouthpiece for the Qatari government, and the Qatari government has been opening itself to (((Western Influence))) in order to normalize relations with Israel and counterbalance Iran. Israel responded to Qatar's friendly overtures by supporting the Saudi blockade of Qatar, in a move which should surprise no one who knows never to relax around the Nose. By forcing the Qataris into such desperation, the Israelis have used Saudi Arabia to turn Qatar into an Israeli protectorate.

Attached: moses supposes.png (899x763, 51.49K)

I never knew Jews were this divided. I guess not even other Jews like Jews.

but your very refrence to the jews is anti semitic

They aren't actually opposed. It's the same thing as decrying racism and claiming whites are naturally bad. Never take claims made by large interest groups at face value. Look at what they do, not what they say.

qatar got bankrupt a few years ago
whoever bailed them out owns them

That's why you'll only see this news clip on Zig Forums. They have fuck ups like this which only the chosen few have the willpower to acknowledge.

(((Human Rights)))

They disagree, but they're not opposed groups. Both agree on the advancing of Jewry against all gentile races; they only differ in strategy. It is a conflict between Zionist jews and Globalists jews over how to preserve jewish supremacy - much as how in Hitler's days, there was an identical conflict between Zionist jews and Bolshevik jews. The anti-zionist jews oppose Israel not because they oppose jewish supremacy, they oppose Israel because they believe cosmopolitanism and diversity better achieves the protection of jews against goyim

FUCK AL-JAZEERA
QATAR SUPPORTS ISREAL