I used to be extremely bluepilled on the JQ; up until last year I insisted vehemently that anti-antisemitism was just a...

I used to be extremely bluepilled on the JQ; up until last year I insisted vehemently that anti-antisemitism was just a product of resentment, hyper-conspiratorial behaviour, and just the general result of Jews being particularly cliquey.

Then I started to encounter Jews.

And I find myself struck like Voltaire, who also turned against the Jews upon being exposed to them, in increasing resentment towards them. While there are certainly outliers, they do tend to be incredibly condescending, rude, insular, and bad-natured people who are more than willing to shaft you for the sake of their own motivations. When talent falls short, rather than most people, they self-aggrandize and promote relentlessly to promote the facsimile of competence necessary to get them that next step up the ladder. When they have to compete with someone else, the rules of decency and fair game drop out the bottom entirely and they go straight for the jugular with whatever dirty tricks are at hand. When they meet someone they disagree with, they scarcely address the actual points and mostly resort to insult, belittlement, and condescension.

Their talent seems second rate, with what comes first being their infinite self-confidence. They lack sympathy or compassion for anyone who opposes them, and are willing to humiliate or relentlessly insult their enemies.

Is this really a genetic trait, or is it just that Jewish culture is psychopathic?

Attached: punishedmike.jpg (854x479, 52.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/americanjewanex00timagoog)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jewish culture is the manifestation of their racial character.

Attached: The Biological Jew.png (675x2445 134.65 KB, 772.37K)

Culture is an expression of genetics. Id say yes to psychopathic, the lacking in empathy is very telling. They dont feel emphatic toward other creatures or humans outside of their tribe, thusly why they use the word goy to describe all of the non jews. They have also survived inside of another culture for so long that they have no connection to nature, the only connection with their surroundings is manipulation and leeching off of their hosts. Since there is no foundation in nature they believe the laws of nature dont apply to them, you can see this in all of the things they 'create'.

Attached: jews expelled history.png (928x8800, 700.38K)

Yup signatorial kike traits. They are inhumane, short tempered, very prone to anxiety, and lack empathy, and are born nation wreckers. Know exactly how to turn one demographic against another so their crimes remain hidden. Its their genetic wiring.

Just read pic related or heck, even Jesus's words regarding them being from the synagogue of satan. Martin Luther, Henry Ford, Hitler, Bobby Fisher were no insane people, they saw patterns which were clear as day.

Attached: on-the-jews-their-lies.jpg (353x565, 73.76K)

It's like asking fire why it's hot.

thousands of years of indoctrination from a book they wrote that says they are gods chosen people, and everyone else is cattle/slave to serve the jews. An entire "race" of "people" dedicated to everything evil.

They are psychopaths, that much is painfully obvious. They crave destruction.

It's important to note that this is why jews rely on white traitors to get their jewing done. Jews will seek out outliers who are as evil as them but far more competent. For a jew to operate in the open is to take a risk.

White traitors are how jews got this far, and even after a traitor has done his backstabbing, the jew only has more reason to keep saying how goyim serve them.

It's both, it is always both. Culture is a result of genetic expression. Whatever jews began as in ancient times, they passed on these traits and unfortunately they have persisted to this age of advanced living. I hesitate to use the word civilization in that context.

They have for millennia written tomes of how to get around the spirit of laws with the letter of laws. If a behaviour persists in a people despite restructuring of culture, climate, context, then of course its genetic.
Else one of their hundreds of expulsions would have taught them something.

Attached: e11706ec803f47f3a03ca5a6ae6dc36a919ce1f8bd2a145be9c76451eaadd776.jpg (285x349, 13.74K)

Lurk 2 years before posting.

Attached: hardtimescreatestrongmen.jpg (678x960, 149.53K)

Every crazy woman I dated had some jew in her.

Not being taught the visual signs ("facial identification is fake science, goy) was a huge part of this. Guess I tugged it too much to Blossom growing up.

Wasn't Fischer a redpilled jew?

Take your blogposting back to reddit. You know the answer, kike.

Being Jew pilled is correlated with high iq.

Attached: images (7).jpeg (2560x1600 11.61 KB, 2.45M)

Yes, he was a Jew. Another red pilled Jew is Otto Weininger. Adolf called him the most honourable Jew. Evola spoke highly of him. Otto eventually commited suicide because of his Jewish being.

Attached: images (8).jpeg (512x288, 11.42K)

You're right! It's a kike trying to suss out our worldview. It's probably someone from the NYT or something. Hi kikes, enjoy the world's finest gas chambers in < 10 years ^_^

A distinction without a difference as that's the reality of the rats. Who gives a fuck is they're fucked up genetically on as a herd of rottens? They need to die either way and that's all there is to it.

one of the things you have to know OP is that kikes in a nation start off in the Old-clo' business. Old clothes and other things like fencing stolen goods. And also buying decayed food and selling it as fresh to all that will buy and poisoning people with it, even children by simply treating it with ammonia so the stink is gone.
But there is a useful primer on their social behaviors I recommend from 1888, The American Jew by Telemachus Thomas Timayenis (archive.org/details/americanjewanex00timagoog) that has some fascinating stuff even I never heard of like how the kike's greatest fear apart from being found out is that someone is making too much profit off of his stay in a hotel and will try to get his money's worth by abusing the furniture and carpets and harrying the hosts customers..

Attached: The old-clo' buisness of jews-p_0031.jpg (1257x2006 340.28 KB, 325.32K)

First quote is Kikestein, not Tesla.

Attached: Anti Semitism is a NORMAL social reaction TO Obnoxious JEWISH BEHAVIOR Einstine Quote(1).jpg (530x541, 108.01K)

Thanks. Wasn't sure about that one. The other two are legit, however.

Red pilled Jew Weininger on the JQ.

Jews are a distinct genetic group.
Behaviour is a product of genetics.
Therefore, Jewish behaviour is a product of Jewish genetics.

Hope that satisfies you.

If you liked The American Jew, user, you should definitely read The Jew as Criminal by Keller and Andersen. It's an amazing read.

No user Fischer wasn't jew & he wrote to a jew organization telling them to stop spreading that non-sense. The letter is online I'm just lazy to post it

Fischer was Zig Forums