Israeli jets fired about 60 rockets in overnight strikes on Syria

rt.com/news/426328-israel-28-jets-syria/

Why isn't Trump talking about this on Twitter?
His kosher advisers didn't inform him of what's going on yet?

Attached: flags-israel-and-usa-stacked.jpg (262x246, 15.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-military-launches-new-wave-of-missiles-into-occupied-golan-heights/
archive.is/i1IyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek bless the Lion of Damascus Assad

Didn't you hear? BASED Trump just freed some ZOG servants formerly imprisoned in North Korea! We're winning!

Did you bother to check the catalog or did you post a duplicate thread so you can add an ebin anti-Trump spin on the event?

Attached: bUYwjDm.jpg (685x600, 106.52K)

Missed first post again, moshe.

Can’t figure him out but could be because he wants the end of Korean War / returning of prisoners to dominate the news cycle which gives him the most cred from all sides. No one on either side wants another Middle East war so he Probably wants to ignore it until he doesn’t have to anymore. We’ll see what happens tonight.

Dubs for more rockets
Trips for more missles
Quads for nuking Tel Aviv

Nice try, chaim

He's weak. Too scared to talk about this with the American people.

Sage intensifies

Attached: 94efb9909184911db329838d5b37d4f465fdd143a67ef02ab7f554b43ef45f38.png (1500x1000, 684.7K)

Not sold on that in the least.

(((OLIVER STONE)))

Israelihandrubbingintensifies.jpg

Attached: idf hand rub.jpg (786x479 460.3 KB, 59.41K)

Quick question. If Iran really wanted to destroy the Israeli observation points, why did they fire dumb unguided rockets instead of precision munitions?
Seems very very strange.

Could be because Trump is pretending yet another embarrassing attack where tax-payer funded missiles (that we're still paying interest on) missed most of the targets. Still, our greatest ally is attacking military bases of another country. He should be furious at Israel for putting American citizens in danger from more terrorist attacks.

Someone with a working Twitter account needs to fuck his shit up.

there is basically zero coverage of this on msm bump
death to Israel

Well, I wonder what Putin is going to do when Jew York is hit by some terrorists the FBI is probably watching right now but doing nothing to stop them.

Attached: Assad Interview.png (600x1361, 413.95K)

Daily reminder The Syrian Observatory For Human Rights is literally one kike in London.

Attached: 803BAA83-11CE-4FCA-B369-A793DC7A0504.jpeg (1280x720, 88.94K)

Still this fucking ass-blasted we aren't getting involved. Keep taunting us kike and we will just to rub your shitskin nose in it. Keep pissing us off, we hate you fucks too. Without the jew there is no use for you.

Second post, best post, Jew.

Because he would rather the goyim don't pay attention to it.
He knows all about it you mong, he just doesn't want the average normalfag on twitter to be aware of it.
Same reason he STFU about the spic convoy when it became clear he wouldn't do shit about it.

There will be soon

Attached: US bases.jpg (1200x918, 192.73K)

In all likelihood the US will be at war in the Middle East before the year is out, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.
Because you keep sucking Jew dick and just can't bring yourself to spit it out.

Will you go to war when they come to you?

What do you mean?

Guys we are hitting escape velocity! EVEN IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA OUR GUY LITTLE MAY END UP NEAR 30% IF NOT A DARK HORSE VICTORY AND HE AMA ON A CHAN!

A bunch of halfchan, and by proxy us, attack articles went up as the Council of Foreign Relations uses their media outlets to wage war on all the kingdoms of anonkind.

FORWARDS TO ETERNAL GLORY! SIG HEIL!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (609x515, 686.88K)

Breaking: Syrian military launches new wave of missiles into occupied Golan Heights
>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-military-launches-new-wave-of-missiles-into-occupied-golan-heights/
>archive.is/i1IyM
please be true

I AM LOSING MY MIND WITH SCHADENFREUDE RIGHT NOW! SUCK IT YIDS WE ARE COMING AND YOUR SHILLS DID NOTHING! BILLIONS OF WASTED DOLLARS DID NOTHING! NO I WILL NOT USE MY INDOOR VOICE CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL AND SO IS Zig Forums SIEG HEIL BLESS ALL AND PRAISE

Destroy them, Assad! Make the world a better place!

Attached: Destroyit.gif (500x200, 369.42K)

because nothing needs to be said his silence speaks for itself. his silence proves that his earlier comments about staying out of Syria are not true otherwise he'd be saying we're not going into Syria. and it's also very true that he's supporting Israel because he's not condemning them.

If America gets another 9/11, it will be Trump's fault. Him not speaking out against Israel's warmongering means he knows they are instigating a terrorist attack on America to give him an excuse for an invasion of Iran.

You should slit your throat. The White House's news website already released a press statement about Iran's counter attacks, and it was more shallow finger wagging. The silence is because no one except you yids gives a shit.

The reason the yids who control the media are silent is because they only report when Israel is the victim. They don't want American citizens to think, when they get attacked, that it would never have happened if Israel didn't fire those missiles at Syria.

Attached: 1464780857176.png (500x250, 67.08K)

Heil'd user, soon. One can hope for…Very soon

bump to counter obvious sliding

Why should we be religiously Pro-Trump? I voted for Trump because I thought he would do things that would benefit White Americans, but within a few months of him taking office, it became clear that he either has no intention or no ability to do so. Thus, I can't be assed to give a damn about him, because he's clearly worthless.

This "you're a kike because I disagree with you" thing is cancer, there is no civil discourse here any more. Of course we all hate the kikes and want them purged from the planet, and of course there are actual kikes that post here pushing a narrative (there's even that picture of the fullblown Ashkenazi Rabbi and his daughter that he tweeted saying "I'm here every day fighting online hate" or whatever), but I would bet that over 75% of the time when people pull the "you're a kiiiiiiiiiiiiiike" card, they're actually addressing a fellow gentile behind the screen. "Muh D&C" is criminally overused as well.

Has Trump ever said anything anti-Israel, ever? One time? Please share.

This confirms that Assad knows Trump is indeed not out to get him no matter how much the kikes try to force his hand.
I wonder how pissrael is going to try and escalate the situation this time around.

Assblasted kikeshills have to resort more and more to torpedoing because they already got their niggerdly asses banned.
How about you go and fucking kill yourself for our entertainment kikelett?

Attached: dead_baby_cig.jpg (800x796, 105.24K)

They'll keep the tit for tat going.
I find it great though the kikes are finally getting shit lobbed back at them. It makes their kvetching and oy vey ist mir position worthless in public eye.
It also will force RU+US to get involved in negotiation to keep peace and prevent further escalation.

It seems to me that Trump is going to pull out the US troops as soon as possible. No chance he is going to let the kikes draw America into another war, not even considering how utterly wartired most people are in the US.
I expect Russia to keep Syria safe but otherwise not involve itself even when Iran starts being more aggressive.
Soon the kikes will be kvetching one final time.

I hope you are right but they just began building another base. I don't think he'll let USA get dragged into another war though, he's said enough hinting that would not be the case. OC video related.
I think if they do, they'll try fob it off to the frenchcucks so it becomes their problem.
Most here do not know but the foreign legion was instrumental in helping CIA/mossadniggers start the Syrian war. The pathetic French have been busy there for a long time to try oust Assad after being all buddy buddy with them in past. Fake faggots, can't be trusted, like kikes with how treacherous they are to 'allies'. They fucked up when they bombed our ship in NZ few decades back (look up Rainbow Warrior), they got caught in the act.
Russia will keep Syria safe in most cases I'd say. Can't wait till they transfer S300 and other modern anti air tech… that's why the kikes stepped up their attacks, because once they are there [S300 etc], it's going to be even harder to sneak shit in and attack Syria every other month under false pretences.

Attached: He_knows trump calls out saudi isisrael terror allies kikes.webm (1280x718 2.27 MB, 6.06M)

He says it with such calm and confidence too. He knows exactly what to do it seems.

He drops a lot of hints in speeches and interviews. I surely hope Trump is successful in breaking off Israel.

He isn't going to be worried about that though is he? Good friends with Larry (I was taking a walk when the first plane hit) Silverstein. Trump may have said that the towers were bombed initially but he soon changed his tune. Probably once Larry gave him a call and explained the terms of the insurance policy. The story needed to be right or the payouts might not have come off.

BASED ASSAD

BASED TRUMP

let's document every hit and connect the dots. Fuck Q; why hasn't anyone gotten autistic with what Trump himself has been saying?

hint*

Exactly.
He sticks to patterns and his body language and speech gives things away, he doesn't have the best NLP training it seems.

it's on purpose. I still think he's a master troll playing 8d chess

He's not perfect, he fucks up when feinting and trying to misdirect at times. But he's better than your average joe.
Anyone with half a brain can see he is playing chess though.

i'd like to see a list of his fuck ups

since that other thread hit 751 responses i'll post this here since i already typed it up and just noticed it's not posted

Well there was the whole CIA made terrorist groups and (c)overt funding… They thought Assad would be gone long before Russia decided to intervene