Werewolves vs. Vampires

Hmm…
Werewolves

Vampires

Looks like werewolves are Aryan and vampires are the kikes.
Perhaps Hitler would have launched a program to create Werewolf super soldiers.

Attached: 2010_NYR_02364_0197_000(a_roman_limestone_relief_circa_3rd_century_ad).jpg (920x920 25.79 KB, 111.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/Pc22ArNZcl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We had this thread 2 days ago. Fuck off

you're sliding something, huh?

Not that guy and there is this vampires = jews theory going around on halfchan. What do you make of it?

Like what, Trump thread #378435689?

Would you kindly gas yourself kike?

found the parasitic vampire

is it really that unreasonable to consider that sliding usually only happens in singular coordinated pushes and that most dumb threads like this get posted because we have a lot of dumb people here among the average and unusually intelligent among us?

most of our reference information is already on the board in the ever-present redpills thread and anything that's several pages back probably isn't all that important anymore hence why people aren't talking about it.

if you know your thread topic is so damn important it deserves the front page all you gotta do is repost it a few times and we'll tell you if it's worth staying here.

agreed

hell this thread should actually be allowed to stay up, it's kinda amusing

JAM Jr. used to talk about this.

Attached: Vampires in the Temple.webm (480x254 7.13 MB, 4.63M)

sage

Team Jacob vs Team Edward thread?

interesting

hope this thread doesn't get deleted cus i'd like to hear the whole clips

in fact we could even make this thread about jew and vampire comparisons

Fuck off with this forced cringe. Come back when your balls drop.

Eat shit and post the stream to reddit.

No it's the same jews trying to force meme they are descended from white Neanderthals.

JEWS AREN'T WHITE

Amazing, who is this man?

Fuck off kike, jews really do look like Neanderthal reconstructions. "White Neanderthals" are about as real as "White Papuans".

Personally I like the uberman imagery and greek statues, but wolf imagery and symbolism is fine. Eagles. Whatever. If you put on a fursuit though you've crossed the line. You're only allowed to dress your white wife in maid suits, and yourself in hugo boss military gear; these are the only exceptions. You can draw natsoc werewolves in the margins of your schoolwork though.

Attached: selfmade.png (849x406, 229.03K)

What if it were possible to genetically engineer 8 foot tall muscular werewolves though?

oy vey… such an anti semite you are.

Attached: vampire-jew-on-bed1.jpg (497x497, 40.92K)

Attached: HW_logo_final.jpg (600x750, 227.06K)

The fangs (and hairline) gave it away that this is a photoshop vampire but holy fuck that looks really jewish and there are jews who look eerily ghoulish.

This, that's why I've always agree with the "jews=vampires" comparisons, it's almost uncanny for older jews, and some fucky looking younger ones.

I'd still be more into perfect regular humans. We can make them tall and strong, but I like my people extra humany. This sort of thing might make a cool comic book. I'm fine with a vampires vs werewolf natsoc comic. It's pretty much just waiting for it. It'd make a good drawthread too.

Yep, Michael Chertoff comes to mind.

Attached: Michael_Chertoff,_official_DHS_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (2222x2961, 997.23K)

Yeah, okay Schizo Chromongo.

Attached: beetlejuiceokay.gif (400x300, 502.31K)

True to jewish form, accuse your opponent of insanity and put words in his mouth. Plus a cartoon reaction, again expected, though I am a bit surprised it's not anime.

The archetypes make sense. Write a page or two of werewolf natsoc vs vampire kikes. I would like to see the whiteman's pathological altruism addressed as he discovers his primal rage.

Not the best drawfag or story teller, but if I were given some time I guess I could formulate something.

Anybody more creatively adept wish to give this a shot?

and maybe niggers can be wereapes and other assorted shitskins could be "the horde of mud" but literally

Werewolves and vampires are Serbian myths, some other Slavs also have them.

Sure. You could have like a Soros type villain fucking up the protagonist's life with all his minions, because the hero's too civilized and reasonable. At the darkest hour moonman gives him the power to lose his shit. kek

kek, there should be a draw thread for this

But what if I like playing stealth builds?

But how do Mummies and Sea-Horrors fit in all this?

I saw this jew sperging out on cuckchan /x/ because he discovered a connection between the goddess Asherah, Nazis, werewolves, and killing jews. The pic he posted of Asherah has a crescent moon and a crown of twelve orbs which is Marian symbolism. We also used Momiji quite a lot in our memes. I think there were more gods at work here than Kek.

Attached: 98768546767.jpeg (228x221, 10.76K)

Goddamn user, put some sharper teeth, and a paler complexion, and BOOM jewpire.

Gas.

Your.

Self.

Honestly this would make an excellent virgin vs chad mockup

Mexicans and blacks

one exists

Attached: PlKxN2Z.jpg (1165x569, 228.99K)

Here's something never mentioned… What of the were fox?

Attached: fox nazi.jpg (474x592, 41.19K)

^^ I mean look at him, you're makin it cry, jesus…

hooktube.com/Pc22ArNZcl0

Charles Cotesworth Pinckney (Franklin's Forgery) - Constitutional Convention 1787
"There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain."

"For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires –they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race."

"If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands."

"I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution."

Attached: images (65)

Neanderthals were basically aryans. Of course Jews aren't white, they only ever say they are white for manipulative purposes.

Yes Jews are basically vampires. Except with the added degeneracy of child rape. (Most people don't think of pedophiles when they picture vampires)

Attached: SmartSelect_20180510-123432_YouTube.gif (640x318, 5.56M)

ITT; mincing faggot still thinks Twilight was the bestest thing ever.

Now we just need to find out if they're interdimensional and then Alex was right all along.